Girls' Last Tour

Shouldn't you not eat snow?

They are Space Marines, they can eat anything. Including eating each others out.

Yes, but it's an anime and I'm sure they can find/have plenty of liquid water with them anyway.

Just not the snow that is yellow.

Is this set after a WW2 apocalypse or something?

eating clean snow while on holidays in some distant place is a part of celebrating nature

In a survival situation you shouldn't be relying on eating snow for water.
But maybe potatoes have different biology than humans.

You shouldn't eat the very last extant fish either.

>extant
That fish was already dead and merely floating down the stream from thawing ice.

Why did they eat that?
They're dumb but they surely don't lack common sense.

THEY
ARE
POTATOES

I never knew a post-apocalyptic anime could be so comfy

It's not any different from eating roadkill.

Potatoes eat fish?
Scary as fuck.

I want to make tots with this potato.

When do new episodes air?

I doubt it's the same history as ours considering they're travelling throughout a multi-story urban city spanning several layers.
It was even mentioned the city infrastructure was build by their ancestors at least a thousand years ago.
That's what's in the show so far, at least. I haven't read the manga.

She's taken.

In 5 minutes.

Friendly reminder that Yuu needs more calories because she is bigger and does more physical labor than Chi.

But all the comfiest anime are post apocalyptic.

Chi is closer to my personality but Yuuri is the one I want to fug

tru dat

Has science gone too far?

You can always check horriblesubs for the schedule

You can eat snow. The problem is, however, that your body spends more energy digesting snow than it actually gets in return. It's one of the survival 101 rules - don't think that eating snow can be a substitute for actual water because you'll just make yourself dehydrate faster. Try and melt the snow into liquid form, and get it up close to your body temperature before you drink it.

is this canonically yuri?

Never thought I'd like a CGDCT anime, but this show is pretty comfy
New episode when

It's Yuuri.

They ate a dead fish that might be heavily irradiated by some shit user.

Chillax and sit back.

it's cannonically yuuri

See pic

But WW2 made a fuckton of scientific progress.

I want to tater those tots.

>ywn have Yuu sit on top of you

post translated version please

Kakigori!

Deepest lore.

How do we make the world comfy Sup Forums?

The fish was dead from the fucking snowstorm, and the water is from the melted snow, meaning the fish was frozen.

If radiation was a problem for them they would have dropped dead a long time ago. The potatoes are radiation-immune mutants, the fish wasn't.

The 27th-28th chapter explains why they are not dead from radiation yet.

The main problem isn't digestion, you don't really 'digest' water in the first place. It's upsetting your ionic balance because melted snow is very poor in minerals compared to liquid water. Also like you said it can be bad for you because it's too cold but sometimes you don't have a choice and cold water is better than nothing.

What is the ideal world population for a comfy apocalypse? I think 0.05% survival would be ideal. Not enough for governments to exist, not enough for people to have to fight over resources, but not too lonely either.

Even just 50% reduction would make the world a much better place. I can start making a list.

It depends a lot on what kind of apocalypse.
The CATastrophe setting from /tg/ is my personal favorite comfy apocalypse.

I think more than 10% is still too much. We'll be right back to overpopulation within a century, especially since people will be breeding like rabbits. Recovering from

Someone can always modify the flu to target pregnancy. That would solve that problem.

Make nuclear war great again

Enough for some parts of the world to remain more or less the same, while others are totally deserted.
I wish there was more fiction about "partial apocalypses."

1% survival puts us back at Roman era population, .1% survival would be enough to be comfy where it's not too lonely but everything breaks down.

Just let loose the weaponized smallpox that the US and Soviets have stored up, the ones loaded onto those warheads, that was somewhere around 2/3 fatal.

Are you sure you're not thinking of drinking sea water? Eating snow might have a lack of certain minerals which isn't good for you, and energy spent on warming it up is an issue (but you're not getting any energy from water either way), but nothing about consuming it would cause dehydration.

Is eating something cold really that bad? I mean, people can eat popsicles without any problems.

People are talking about an emergency survival situation.
You're not going to die because you had a few handfuls of snow before you went back inside, but if you don't have access to heat, food, or water you might be doing more harm than good if you eat snow.

The energy loss is the main issue. You're just not getting enough water out of it to compensate the amount of energy you're wasting.

It's not usually bad. But if you're in a situation where not dying from cold is one of your main concerns it's better to drink your water warm.

I don't know where you heard that but you don't get energy out of water.

How many hours until the nest episode?

It's weird that the same guy who made this also made Meguru. I'm half expecting a rape should have happened by now.

>Reading comprehension

As long as it's not much and you are not already suffering of hypothermia.

You can get worms from eating snow, so it's best to avoid it.

But what population density limit do we have to get to to have Termina?

How is it that only 2 girls have survived the apocalypse and everyone else is dead? Surely there are at least a few others out there, right?

Did you not watch the episode? Was map boy not a person?

Did you even watch the show? They met another survivor last episode.

Boys are not people.

>Was map boy not a person?
Yuu only saw him as a sex toy, and as fuel for the campfire when she was done.

Why do you want to fuck me?

I admit I don't understand your post but that's because it doesn't make sense.
Water intake can't 'compensate' energy loss, unless you were implying you get energy out of water.
Also you said it here.
>You can eat snow. The problem is, however, that your body spends more energy digesting snow than it actually gets in return.

>Christian dark ages
>lower than Roman
That's just not fucking true, but what can I expect from that chart

wait a minute this doesn't look like the official manga at all what could be going on? sauce?

That's the joke, you dense retard.

It's from the official anthology user.

>tfw there will never be an anime about cute girls trapped in a bunker, suffering from radiation poisoning

share it again god damn it.

not but I can't find it either :(

There is, more or less. It's called Coppelion and it's shit.

>and it's shit.
Well that's disappointing.

>The energy loss is the main issue. You're just not getting enough water out of it to compensate the amount of energy you're wasting.
If you have a decent source of energy (which you're boned without anyway, regardless of the temperature of the water you're consuming), you can stay alive by eating snow as your source of water. Preferable to melt it first of course, but frozen water is still better than no water.

W-what is that potato doing to that other potato?

It's not shit. Not everyone's cup of tea, though.

It started out fine but turned boring real quick. Great potential though something's missing in it, can't quite put my finger on it

By me.

Do you want to tour with Chino or Yuuri?

Yes

>no hiss

Fixed

When you are hungry, you eat whatever.

Do artists never take a step back and think critically of themselves, "How the hell did I fuck up something so simple?" before publicizing their artwork?

>undulation

Why, other than that not being potato-looking I don't see anything wrong with it; it doesn't look like tumblr style at least.

>Go to catalog.
>Ctrl+f.
>"Potato"
>Where's the Shoujo Shuumatsu thread?

I can't distinguish the story from potato anymore, what have you done to me user?!

I want someone that can absorb excess supplies