When the joke character gets serious

>When the joke character gets serious.

>and half the fanbase doesn't care because it adds literally nothing to the plot of a manga that has no idea what it wants to be

It'll never not be awesome

This

>whats the point of being alive being treated like such a joke?
I miss Beelzebub

Forgot how tall was that bitch.

Not true

Screw you.

Air Gear was so good until the Kyoto arc

isnt that the premise of dragonball?

Reading Beelzebub, it becomes really obvious that Tamura just wanted to do a silly gag manga but the editors forced him to put in battles and a serious plot.

The side characters were quite enjoyable for the most part.

I agree. Hell I would've enjoyed some battles if it weren't for the shitty plot being awkwardly shoved in your face to justify them. Some delinquent nonsense would be good enough.

FURUICHI

RHAPSODY

Furuichi got best girl

Who was it?

Not best girl but certainly the cutest.

>when the serious character becomes a joke

This arc was so good, I hope marie sticks around long enough to top it.

>Cold steel the Pirate
>Serious
Dude he was a joke in his own right

Even though he doesn't achieve much, or understand what he's fighting, this was a pretty cool moment.

I genuinely miss early bleach

It was decent for a monster of the week and had some fun horror moments. I miss when hollows were terrifying.

You and me both. It lost something necessary and it wasn't just the humor. It's been a while since I thought about it but you can feel some quality to the story missing once you get past the Soul Society arc.

good one

Except people celebrated the fuck out of this one cause the general was carrying this series hard.

Did they fug

>the mc's rival keeps up with him all the way to the end

>the mc and rival take turns surpassing each other several times throughout the series

>Last translated chapter was a month and a half ago
>If anyone else puts out a chapter, Aunt Jemima will throw a tantrum, delete everything and never translate another chapter of it
I really wish scanlation groups weren't such fags.

>rival is the final boss and still mc's friend

my boy papillion was fucking great