Children of the Whales

WHY DID BEST COUPLE HAVE TO DIE? ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPKZSyz4QoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

;_;

When will MC release an unknown power to destroy the enemy? too many cute girls died

Wait she died too? I feel i missed that

Now the dude can go terminator on their ass, hopefully not dying at all .

>if you kill your enemies, they win
I will keep watching this for the gibbly watercolor backgrounds, but my expectations have plummeted.

Is this show worth picking up? Forgot to download the episodes still.

Its only 2 episodes out fag.

She is alright.

He was right in that fighting the enemy off, if they even could, have only invited stronger retaliation. He was just too reckless in assuming that the attack had to be some kind of mistake, which naturally lead to the conclusion that peaceful talks were the best way to prevent further deaths.

First two episodes were great but there were some bizarre directorial choices in the 3rd episode that were terrible. Hopefully next episode it can redeem itself.

The third episode had problems, but this is not one of them. First it makes sense for this kind of society to think this way, as well as for this character. Second the episode basically proved him wrong by the actions of the clowns and Ouni.

They're lucky Children of the whales has such good art or I would have dropped it halfway past the first episode.

Can any mangafags tell me if the pink faggot dies soon?
Literally the worst character archetype. Dropped until further notice.

Best anime on earth.

>all the clowns fucking standing around idly while the characters talk
>every conversation (of which there are many) takes twice as long as it should
>"emotionless" faggots have a genki murderboner retard on their side
>they just kind of leave so that the pacifists can have their training arc or whatever
Christ that episode was so bad. Felt like 10 minutes of material stretched to 20.

What's with all these edgelords in anime this season?

Sami

Japanese storytelling.

Does this turn into magic shounen fights?

Why do you nigger insist on starting these threads with a spoiler?

He has a wife.

Where was she? She could have helped them.

I like whales.

The episode has been out for 5 days nigger.

Yes.

Talking about him, isnt he supposed to be without emotions? Looks too much like an edgy faggot.

Someone posted a page from the manga where he explains that these emotions just stay for whatever reason. Lykos as well seemed to maintained some emotions. There is probably more to this.

If you don't mind boring expository dialogue, stiff animation and beta MC sperging from time to time, sure.

Her name is Skylos Sample 004, not lykos, you insensitive prick.

How soon?

Sami

First episode was great, but then it devolved into a compilation of cliche anime tropes and turned to complete shit
>stereotypical merciless laughing maniacal bad guy even though supposedly he has no feelings
>defenseless mc gets kicked around while asking baddies why they're doing this
>MC's girl gets killed and he cries and screams very loudly while getting surrounded by more armed baddies

I can also tell you what will happen next:
>mc develops/finds some kind of super power that will help him to eventually single-handedly defeat all those who hurt him in the past, and save the whole town in the process

It had potential, but then it decided to turn to typical trope shit

The whole point of it is that their esp works through their emotions.
MC being the wimpy emotional bitch he is , probably has the strongest ESP . So i will never expect him to stop whining.
The dolls have weak esp because small emotions.

Soon enough.

Nah first episode wasn't great. You were just roped in by the pretty visuals.

Thank God.

That's not what he said, but okay.

It's true.
I hope it picks up, but my expectations are all gone now.

Yep.

Give it a try and see for yourself.

Given the current pacing, right around episode 7

/thread

>vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=hPKZSyz4QoI

Well, see you in four weeks.

Killing them off is one thing but the fact that this girl had to die made me really want to drop this.
Fuck this. She didn't deserve this.

it's shit
if you want to see an anime about people dying, there's a lot more out there than this

Pretty visuals but the story so far is just not that good. MC is another short faggot, everyone looks like a girl, and the only good character that isnt dead is Ouni.

Im still waiting for eyepatch guy though, if he doesnt save the story nothing will.

>if you want to see an anime about people dying
But I don't. I want a cute adventure in an interesting setting and that was initially why I was watching this.

I give 4 or 3 more episodes before asenshi drops this, can't even blame them if they do show is pure garbage

They'll drop it in 9 episodes, screencap this.

>>mc develops/finds some kind of super power that will help him to eventually single-handedly defeat all those who hurt him in the past, and save the whole town in the process
Nah. Ouni and Patchman are the ones who are competent. MC is there just to witness the mysteries of the world, including those two above.