Get Fucked Trumpshits

>Lamb Sacc'd the Rickcuck
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/14/17109448/pennsylvania-special-election-conor-lamb-defeats-rick-saccone

Attached: 180314-conor-lamb.jpg (1160x629, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43390652
politico.com/story/2018/03/12/pennsylvania-republican-chairman-democrat-district-456924
eac.gov/voters/register-and-vote-in-your-state/
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
thegreenpapers.com/G18/events.phtml?format=chronological&type=e
obstructionistlosers.com/
gop.com/
politico.com/story/2018/03/14/recount-pennsylvania-special-election-2018-413822
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vox...

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

Attached: The_Donald[1].png (320x240, 67K)

Seems like a trend to me.

Attached: bluewave.jpg (236x247, 21K)

no, faggot, it's reality. It doesn't matter who OP decided to link to, the fact is R's lost and D's won.

we are losing.

Here's one not vox, lol

>A terrible night for Trump in Pennsylvania
>A special congressional election in Pennsylvania has given President Donald Trump a bloody nose
>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43390652

>Whatever the outcome of the Pennsylvania race, the simple fact that it was close is stunning. This was a congressional district drawn by state Republicans in 2011 to be a safe seat for their party. Donald Trump won there by nearly 20 points in the 2016 presidential election. In 2014 and 2016 Democrats didn't even field anyone.

there's going to be a recount either way.

...or as the area is known on Fox News, a "democratic district" lol
this is why you conservative buffoons are so stupid. your news sources have tricked you into ignoring everything else and now they're lying to you.

>Pennsylvania GOP chairman says Tuesday special election is in 'Democrat district'
>“The other reason it’s so tight is, you have to remember, this is a Democrat district, notwithstanding the fact that the president won this by 20 points,” Pennsylvania GOP chairman Val DiGiorgio told Fox News on Monday.
>politico.com/story/2018/03/12/pennsylvania-republican-chairman-democrat-district-456924

(((electronic voting))) got patched since 2016 goyim

Lamb did not win by a landslide.

Attached: with popcorn.jpg (500x333, 34K)

Only Republicans, Conservatives and Capitalists think voting matters and voting changes things.

It doesn't matter who the politician is, the Jews are always in control.

Guy agrees with trump on important policies and topics like tariffs, and is ok with guns just wants better background checks.

>Not buying via private sale
It's like you want to have a mandatory buyback and be forced to give it up.

The Dems couldn't find anyone left enough to run. Trump wins either way, the guys pretty sensible. Nothing to worry about.

Attached: 28660737_1730538033674282_4256996230277747009_n.png.jpg (735x413, 53K)

Attached: 38749058390485093.png (1017x3080, 1.12M)

That fucking jew hand clasp. What a crypto kike.

I can't wait until these special elections are over

>2018 midterms
>This happens in 157 different republican districts with mixed success.
>Dem supermajority in house.
>Dems take senate.
>Trump gets impeached right in time for 2020 election.
>All senate seats Dems lost in 2014 and few more flip back.
>Trump gets booted out one way or another.

Start of 117th congress:
President: Dem (TBD)
VP: Dem (TBD)
Senate: 60-66D
House: Some D supermajority
State houses: Whole lot of Dems
Governorships: Whole lot of Dems
Just in time for some gerrymandering.

It's a beautiful timeline. Thank you Dotard, you will make America great by being such a fuckup.

It’s one district. One fucking district.

Why has this been treated like national news? This is literal local news.

The fact that he's progun, proworker/prosteel, pro tarrif, means the Dems lost lol. They basically had to run a trump lite candidate to even stand a chance. We're winning the culture war niggers.

Attached: Tucker-Carlson-meme.png (824x683, 125K)

Good shit, y'all. This faggot knows what he's talking about.

Attached: 1520999438819.jpg (180x250, 8K)

Let's celebrate!

Kys Trumpcucks

Attached: merlin_135265470_9d64771a-8a1e-4313-bcf2-993d5a5b0719-master675.jpg (675x450, 52K)

Attached: 164E8ABA-16EA-4EFC-B47D-DCB07F22CFCB.jpg (194x259, 12K)

>People actually believe that a dems resurgence it's something good.

You will die as a bipartisan slave.

Attached: eric-holder-rotc.jpg (475x857, 42K)

>proworker/prosteel, pro tarrif,
>these are Repbulcian values

??????????

>Jewish
>charity
Pick one

Silence of the Trumpcucks

Coming soon to every Sup Forums thread near you

Attached: 1520594466846.png (1024x1024, 1.3M)

Except he'll flip and toe the line when his party demands it.
The dems plan is to lie lie lie about the issues just to get their people in.

It's the platform that helped trump win. Actually putting America first. Paradigm shift and all you stupid fuck

pro abortion, pro union, pro gun

He's a mix

This. But dems will totally forgey about winning in 2020. They will just fall back on whatever greatest gain or smallest loss they had and say it's all part of the plan.

He's on the Lamb

Yup pretty much this and people who voted for him won't do shit about it since no one ever does.

When Trump is gone it'll back to normal with ruining america and genociding whites, I can't wait! I can't contain myself when only the MSM projects cultural marxism, I want my president to shill the Trostskyite agenda all day! Enough genuine musing from an old white man, we need a handicapped lesbian black muslim of jewish descent in the White house!

Attached: Queencunt.jpg (491x505, 167K)

We need democrat reform desu. If he proves he can win as a conservative democrat, maybe the party will kick out the progressive left in 4 years and the pendulum can swing back center like in the 80s and 90s.
Maga.
4D
get fucked.

As long as all you water carriers for the rich get voted out is all that matters

>lie

Lmao Trump never does that

You don't have a stake in this Canuk.

Stand up all victims of oppression

USA is my reality TV! I'm tired of this broken record of Russia, racists, anti-immigration and anti-women. CNN will stop lying once Trump is gone.

If these are the people and party you want running things... okay?
Trump ain't perfect by any means but he genuinely loves this country and wants to see people succeed.
I can personally attest my 401k has been doing great since he took office along with several construction buddies getting the most work they've seen in years.
If you want to fuck all that up along with placing flipflopping fucks in office just because you don't like how Trump acts, well then fuck you buddy.
I'd like nothing more to see us all prosper and do well but if you want to be the shitheel that gladly pissed in our drinking well then by God will you see some angry folks ready to burn it all down.

I didn’t think they could do that for a district seat. Do you live in PA?

>"we"

>Democrats ran a guy whose entire platform was the same as the Republican candidates
>previous incumbent resigned in disgrace
>margin of victory of less than .5%
>BLUE WAVE

This is a bait thread of course but amusingly there are libtards that actually think like this

>call Moore a pedo
>he loses by 1%
>BLUE WAVE

If it was the year 2000 Moore would have lost by double digits in Alabama. The fact is that resistance to Democrats is extremely high and this is a special election in a district which won't exist which saw record turnout in the Democrat-leaning Allegheny portion of the district.

It's literally nothing.

There's not. Check the election laws in PA. There are no automatic recounts and the only way to trigger one is if at least three people in EACH precinct report irregularities or fraud in voting.

Face it, Lamb won.

Maybe Dems should run on Republican values more often if they like winning.

responding to this dumb shill thread is fun and all, but let's take some PRODUCTIVE action

[1] >REGISTER TO VOTE ASAP
eac.gov/voters/register-and-vote-in-your-state/

[2]>Find out who your congressman is
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

[3]>Find out the date of the primaries for your state

thegreenpapers.com/G18/events.phtml?format=chronological&type=e

[ ] sign up for the Democrats’ mailing list on obstructionistlosers.com/ to keep an eye out for what they want to do in your area

[ ] sign up for the Republican’s mailing list on gop.com/ to keep an eye out for what they want to do in your area

[ ]think of all the family members and friends you know who are willing to vote against the Democrats, and get them to register to vote if they haven’t yet, and CONSTANTLY REMIND THEM THAT NOVEMBER 6 IS THE BIG DAY. Do whatever it takes. If you have a younger Gen Z sister who hates the Democrats and recently turned 18, get her to stop taking selfies and take some time to register. Prepare a family / friend party for November 6 or close to it. Anything along those lines. If you’re a hot chick (or a girl who isn’t a landwhale, really) get your beta orbiters to vote.

[ ] if you know people willing to vote Democrat, think of all the ways to redpill or demotivate them; obviously this will vary on a case-by-case basis

[ ] share what you know about how each candidate is perceived in your area (e.g. I live in Indiana and Joe Donnelly isn't even popular among progressives; I live in NYC and many people here won't even bother going out to vote for Gillibrand)

[] make fake accounts and spy on places like /r/BlueMidterm2018. Post on such leftist spaces, accumulate trust, and sow discord

Attached: holy shit this is right on point.png (601x600, 185K)

Liberals who come to shitpost here are mostly unemployed university students. They assume that tax cuts are tax cuts for the rich, since you need an income in order to benefit from tax cuts and they do not have an income.

Lol his economic message was a democratic one... Jesus no wonder you guys voted for a reality tv star

Hey news flash. prosgressive people like unions, are in favor or moderate common sense about guns, want reasonable merit based immagration, and hate runaway global corporatism.

>But Saccone and his allies can request a recount after all the counties have completed their tallying of provisional and overseas military ballots.

politico.com/story/2018/03/14/recount-pennsylvania-special-election-2018-413822

You are wrong

>pro-tariff pro-worker
>"Democratic"

If that was in any way true then Hillary would have won. Face it faggot you don't get to ignore the workers for 20 years then say "B-BUT MUH FDR!" like it means a single fucking thing.

He's another white supremacy capitalist. he will do nothing for the black and brown people. we live in a coutnry that allows black men to b e shot by the cops on camera and the jury will still side wit the cops.

america is a sick place

endy white supremacy
end capitalism
muslim freedom for all

It's muckraking time

We will expose the Democrats as the corrupt, immoral, treasonous, anti-American cucks that they are.

Step 1: Find out what your local House district is. You should already know this off the top of your head. Otherwise, it's easy to find out through the Internet. Check the /rsg/ threads.

Step 2: Find out who the Democrat candidate is. Just look up your district on Ballotpedia.

Step 3: This is the most work heavy portion. Use your weaponized autism to dig through the Internet (facebook, twitter, reddit, etc) to find dirt on that candidate.

Step 4: Post your findings on Sup Forums in /ptg/ and/or /rsg/.

>Trump is a progressive

So why don't you vote for him then? Could it be because everything you just said is a lie?

Attached: 1496730519491.jpg (1065x874, 31K)

>Only idiots think voting matters
fixed it for you.
but, yeah. i agree with you.

Attached: 1517973866229.jpg (706x673, 69K)

>be moderate
> not want to be a literal nazi
> must be a lieing branwashed good-goy
> hmmm.img

Based. We're coming for every single of you Gun-obsessed, racist, religious, right-wing faggots. We're taking back our country.

Since we're going ridiculous, how about, fuck no, America hates itself, hates America, and will self flaggelate itself into cultural and ethnic suicide while the people we only imported for slavery (and ONLY for that) will take over and run this planet into the ground with a nuclear arsenal.

White supremacy doesn't look that bad by comparison, does it now?

You realise TGEAPOTUSDT is still TGEAPOTUSDT, right?

Hope this comes true

I'll never understand how republicans can call dems obstructionist losers with a straight face after 2010 - 2016...

Do you want these people in control of our country?

No?

Well then, start caring about the 2018 midterms. WE NEED ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS TO REPEAT 2016 AND HELP REPUBLICANS WIN DISTRICTS!

Daily reminder that Trump is the best thing to have ever happened to Democrats and if Hillary won the GOP would take over the House, Senate and Governorship

So just like the current timeline since the GOP still control everything plus the presidency.

No, just like the Midterms when most of the House will go Blue and most of the Governorships will go Blue. I will admit thought that Senate might either not change or lean Red since there are more vulnerable Dems than Reps

Dude seems like a Republican

>Most of the house will go blue
>Most of the governorship will go blue

Lolno a completely irrelevant seat in a district that will be redrawn is not a significant gain. In fact, the dems haven't made a significant gain at all.

>responding to this dumb shill thread
>shills in the thread he is calling a shill thread
Nice.

Really makes you wonder.

Attached: wonder who's behind this post.jpg (466x807, 508K)

>conservative whites voted for a member of a political party hell bent on their extermination
White people are morons. I'm looking forward to the entire state of PA looking like Philadelphia tier ghettos.

Attached: (Вы).jpg (383x526, 52K)

>pro life
>pro 2nd amendment
>pro tax cuts
>pro wall

tell me again whats bad about this 'democrat'?

>not realizing he's a right wing plant and we're about to beat them at their own game

6D gorillian chess, right?

>Democrats ran a guy whose entire platform was the same as the Republican candidates

But I thought he represented Pelosi's values, not the Republicans'?

Attached: MEME2018-03-14-04-07-19.jpg (1080x822, 251K)

>unironically supporting a papist

I bet you were among the liberals who cried like girls when he trump won the election

He literally ran as a republican under the democratic party
>muh blue wave

>1 post by this ID

>He literally ran as a republican under the democratic party

Attached: Conor Lamb(R-PA).jpg (1060x600, 75K)

Noted Republican... Nancy Pelosi

Attached: conor lamb2.jpg (750x375, 47K)

Real 4d chess move

>republicans wasted $10 million campaigning on the Pennsylvanian special election
>TEN FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS!!
>still lost

LOL

Attached: FFC voter guide.jpg (487x739, 101K)

Can someone explain this to me. If a democracy is meant to represent the people, why does 700 more votes, about the same amount of people I went to elementary school with, get to decide what happens to the other side? One city, Pittsburg decided the entire race, and from my research it is a welfare nigger slum. Why are people dying for democracy? Americans please answer.

Attached: wojak_02.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x675, 60K)

Abandon the bait thread.

>trend
College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE DAMN WALL

It can easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

>support for Israel
>YES
glad Lamb won

Remember how that worked out for Roy Moore. lel

The Senate is a lock for Republicans, they will increase their maj there, the house is the only thing up for grabs. No impeeeeeeeechment, the economy is what wins the Presidency & the Dem's are trying to run Biden the paedo (also white which the left hate) who will be half dead in 2020 - lol

He is /ourguy/

Because this is a republic, not a democracy.

If true, Why would republicans be upset by this?
If Lamb is going to vote for republican policy, isn't that a good thing for them?

>If true, Why would republicans be upset by this?
>If Lamb is going to vote for republican policy, isn't that a good thing for them?

Because it's not actually true, it's just Republicans trying to spin their loss

He's Catholic you dumb fuck, he is not pro-abortion, he hedged on being pro-choice but he is personally pro-life

Why are you the only person say the USA is a Republic? America makes it clear to the world that it is spreading democracy, but obviously the people doing the killing overseas are not the same people making the decisions at home.

Attached: 85e.jpg (764x551, 263K)

Heres the thing, its not about Rs losing and Ds winning. Its about the liberal left scum NOT winning. Lamb did not seem like a bad choice with what he stood for. Anyone who heard what he had to say would know he is very pro-america and pro-guns and pro-american workers. Thats all we really need. We need to focus on outting the liberals and fake righties.

Hey news flash. prosgressive people like unions,
>union membership is at a 50 year low
are in favor or moderate common sense about guns,
>Guns not mentioned ONCE by hillary during campaign
want reasonable merit based immagration
>We already have that, and more
, and hate runaway global corporatism.
>hah salty because Bernie got rich af off your ass

>Heres the thing, its not about Rs losing and Ds winning. Its about the liberal left scum NOT winning.

But they did win

Attached: conor lamb 3.jpg (800x394, 61K)

It was a pro-Trump message, you are losing ground on the issues, nobody wants left wing candidates accept commies

It's a known fact that this country is not a democracy. The most important elected officials are elected by a separate group of electorate college(s) that can vote with complete and total independence from the popular vote.

Therefore, republic. Not up for debate, it's the truth. This is not a democracy, it's been getting dangerously close to one though.