Help me /pol, my girlfriend doesn't believe in God...

Help me /pol, my girlfriend doesn't believe in God. How can i convert her so we can spend eternal life in Heaven together?

Attached: christ_chan_by_the_rich_hobo-db7uoyh.png (483x681, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtu.be/xSif-6xkQ_A
youtu.be/dR4S5vexEyQ
cfnews.org/page88/files/d9316b1dfdf813d95b197bee8640f489-219.html
gotquestions.org/unequally-yoked.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pope Francis said even Atheists go to Heaven now so don't even bother?

>my gf is less retarded than me, wat do?
Date a downy instead, she might be more your speed.

You don't because it's agonizingly obviously made up by humans, and you follow a God literally and unironically made up by jewish humans.

>Help! my girlfriend thinks for herself, how do I brainwash her to join my cult.

Don't date non-christians

There is no afterlife. It's a fairytale meant for cowards and poopyheads who can't handle the fact that when you die, you slowly begin to lose all memory until you enter eternal oblivion with the feeling of emptiness being your very last emotion as you dawn oblivion and the worthlessness of life. There are no happy reunions or superpowers waiting for you, just worms :^D

Fuck the Buybull, fuck religion and fuck anyone that thinks otherwise. Have a day nice :^D

Freshen up on your OT Prophecy. Chuck Missler has a bunch of videos that worked on my wife. But most of all. Read the Bible daily with her, and if not with her. Make sure you do it yourself. You need to be able to give an answer to every question she asks or be able to say you don't know and you'll get back to her on that.

Dr. Don Patton is good also. Institute for creation research has a lot of stuff as well.

Be careful to double check everything against what the Bible says and pray that God helps you.

You obviously haven't read the Bible.

Isaiah 7:14
14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Isaiah 9:6
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Matthew 1:23
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Isaiah 53:3-6
3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Galatians 5:22-24
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Mark 16:16
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Romans 10:9
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Attached: [000004].jpg (489x291, 46K)

Thank you, i keep praying Lord to help me save her

Attached: 1024px-Saint_Mercurius_and_Artemius_of_Antioch.jpg (1024x699, 321K)

good goy.

Attached: Cuckstianity.png (941x585, 581K)

Stop believing in fairy tales.

>Once upon a time there were just two people in the whole world and they were kicked out of paradise because a snake tricked them into eating a fruit
>Later god flooded the whole world and only one guy and his family escaped with two of every animal on earth on board
>Another time god destroyed two cities by raining fire on them, for some reason he hasn't done this in modern history
>God used to regularly talk with people, he has coincidentally stopped doing that

How long before Jerome and Jace rape their hot mommy?

Burn her.
She is a witch or a whore. Or may be both.

How about you either,
A: think of a good argument as to why she should convert to your religion,
OR
B:Accept that you have the charisma of a goldfish and just try to live a long happy relationship with here.

u really sound like u know it all bro but can science tell us why you're such a gaylord

If you're 21 or under, dump her and find yourself a nice Christian virgin at church.

This chick probably isn't worth the effort.

Attached: 1508228753854.jpg (480x360, 44K)

>eternal life in heaven together
After 100000 years you will be so bored you will probably murder suicide in heaven

HEAVEN ISNT REAL

Christcucks are legit sub 100 IQ retards that belong in Africa

Christianity is nothing more than a moral compass for humanity. God is not real, sad but true.

>a nice Christian virgin at church.
These "born again virgin" church sluts are massive sluts. The Church says "none of your actions don't matter" so they slut around because they can just ask Jesus to forgive them and that'll make everything all better.

Oh and I totally missed the part where you want to spend eternity together.

That's not happening.

>Matthew 22:30

Marriage is a gift from God to humans, not to angels.

"Till' death do us part."

Attached: 1450871980318.png (1436x1652, 333K)

Keep on, and stay strong in your faith brother.

this

She won't listen to reason you have to pray for her so she can recieve the grace to have the faith. Faith in God is a grace

Lmfaooooo

& OP is a faggot

as long as shad can draw that fast

>The bible tells extremely improbable stories
>Many of these stories are commonly accepted as genuine truth
>Only after science disproves them or proves them to be highly improbable do people switch to considering them allegorical
>This doesn't devalue the legitimacy of the book as a whole
Lets say I wrote a dozen books and claimed they were all written about true events. However eventually you discover that four of my books clearly aren't about true events I switch to saying those four are just allegorical but the rest are all true stories. Would you believe that only those four stories are allegorical, or would you believe that all of my stories are suspect for being untrue?

Even children realize that the bong is right

If she's an atheist and you're a Christian and you're married she automatically gets saved

>Lmfaooooo
>Laughing my fucking ass off off off off off

Attached: 1520031649864.png (645x729, 127K)

Tell her:

DRINK THE BLOOD!
EAT THE SACRIFCES FLESH!

JEHOVA killed his child for you!

Attached: spirit cooking 4.jpg (700x1079, 99K)

>She won't listen to reason
No, that's religious people. There's no reason in superstition. That's why instead of suggesting "present a reasonable argument for your position" you could only say "just pray it away". Because your position has no reasonable arguments behind it.

JESUS THOUGHT HE WAS HOT SHIT!

HIS FATHA HAD TO SHOW HIM!

I'LL SHOW YOU LITTLE BOY!

COME BE SACRIFICED TO YOUR FATHER!

Attached: sacrificed goat.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>Freshen up on your OT Prophecy.
LOL!

RAPE HER

THEN MARRY HER!

THEN SACRIFICE THE CHILD TO JEHOVA EL, the father of the Heavens (Saturn), Heavenly Father of Jesus

Attached: jesus rape.jpg (500x500, 64K)

>If she's an atheist and you're a Christian and you're married she automatically gets saved
YES!

PRAISE THE CHILD SACRIFICE!

JESUS THOUGHT HE WAS HOT SHIT!

THE CUBE HAD OTHER PLANS!

VIRGIN SACRIFICE
EAT THE FLESH
DRINK HIS BLOOD

Attached: spirit cooking 5.jpg (259x194, 9K)

(((((((((((((((Pope))))))))))))))) (((((((((((((((Francis)))))))))))))))
Fuck that commie, he's not even Christian.
Good advice there, Shlomo Rothberg-Rabbinovich
*tips fedora, like a fellow gentleman of high IQ*

Totally agree with you, sir, it should be noted that opinion of yours is correct and those pesky primitive Christian brutes sure are preposterous people...

Hey just checked your posts.

Have an upvote because you like science, Richard in conjunction with Mortimer and of course our smart science man Melon Husk! :DD
If we treated women and heretics like this we wouldn't suffer through the welfare state and daily trucks of peace, so unironically this.
Talk to her about it, really. Explain why Christianity is important to you, why it is the true belief and why each self-respecting person of European descent should be Christian. Redpill her on atheists, the cultural marxism & degeneracy they push, then tell her about Christians in a positive light - mention important historical figures of Christian faith, then finally - introduce her to some online Christian communities. Sup Forums might count as such, but it is not a good site for women, imo. Got my gf back to Christianity because she generally trusts me a lot and is also a weeb, so I showed her all the Christ-chan stuff, which she liked.
As for the start - tell your girlfriend that most of the Bible is a parable and thus did not have to physically happen, but the Bible itself is your heritage - like Talmud to Jews, Quran to muds and etc. Dropping it just because of a bunch of democrat celebs told you to would be illogical and disrespectful - people have worhipped god(s) for the entire history of mankind. "If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him" - Voltaire. If she accepts the entry redpill, turn her into a true believer some time later by encouraging "fake it until you make it" strategy.

Attached: 1516171116421 (1).jpg (670x677, 80K)

As an atheist, that's a pretty solid argument for me to consider converting back

I actually suffered a near death experience couple weeks ago, I ended up in a black ocean, felt what was like sinking, but it's never ending, like if someone tied you up blindfolded you and threw you into the sea, that's how it feels, I researched this afterwards, this is what people call the void or outer darkness.

In my head I immediately knew what was happening, consciousness still continued, after a moment someone's hand grabbed mine but it was more like a hand made of bubbles or a spiritual essence and started pulling me up, soon I was flying at the speed of light, I realized if I kept holding the hand for the next 10 seconds there would be no way back. I yanked back and fell back into my body.

I read about a lot of NDE since then, and it's almost the same thing, blackness I.E the void, angels or beings of light come and collect you, you're taken toward a light.

If you need your GF to be convinced OP just make her watch NDE videos on youtube, particular those about Jesus, it is always about Jesus in every single near death situation, never Allah, Mohammad, or Buddah, zero shaman BS. It's always the same man, Yeshua. Or just study the bible, the bible says, those who are the children of god will hear and understand gospel, those who resist are the children of this world of darkness.

>those who are the children of god will hear and understand gospel
Your demon isn't called God. He is called Jehova and EL.

>god.
= GODIN
=ODIN
=WOTAN
=GODI
=GOTHS
=GOTTI
=OD

YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE THE CUBE LARPING CHRISTKEKS!

DRINK THE BLOOD
EAT THE FLESH
OF THE SACRIFICED JESUS!
#SPIRITCOOKING

Attached: Odin Allah.jpg (500x481, 122K)

>Your demon isn't called God. He is called Jehova and EL.
>>god.
>= GODIN
>=ODIN
>=WOTAN
>=GODI
>=GOTHS
>=GOTTI
>=OD
>YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE THE CUBE LARPING CHRISTKEKS!
>DRINK THE BLOOD
>EAT THE FLESH
>OF THE SACRIFICED JESUS!
>#SPIRITCOOKING

YOUR BIBLE HEAVENLY FATHER IS CALLED EL, ELOHIM, EL SHADDIA, JEHOVA!

Attached: 1521049486785.jpg (1314x2031, 936K)

she believes in one less god than you out of 2000+.

You can't tolerate someone .0005% more atheist than you?

Kill Her

Attached: smug YahWeh.png (228x316, 40K)

This is interesting. Never had anything like that, but the more I think about my life - the more I realize that God is leading me. I had countless possibilities to mess up irreversibly without me even knowing or with me thinking that the wrong path is the right one, and each time I got saved against the odds - no matter what I thought, I ended up in a situation that is better for me long-term, but not in a hedonistic way, though. This makes me feel less lost and unstable in life, but I hope to not rely on it too much not to be disrespectful to God.
Jesus also answered my prayers many times. The only times when he did not was when what I was asking for would be harmful to me later on or when I did not understand that you can only ask for spiritual help. Дa бyдeт вoля Бoжья.

Yes, defend your soul from the evil conservative traditionalist religion and your neck from a razor blade

Make a masculine male version of christ-chan and randomly spam male christ-chans to her. Then find some random verses and make male christ-chan say things like "God loves good girls that stay loyal to men of god"

Attached: smug wojak.png (640x712, 13K)

>Christianity is totally true
>The improbably stories are just allegorical
>Who cares that god gave no implication to which stories are literal and which are allegorical

Tell me why do you believe a book that tries to pass off lies as the truth? The fact that it has lied devalues all of its word and claims.

Hey there Ricky

Attached: 44718242-0AB5-4412-B6B2-1A80431E4444.gif (640x640, 163K)

>Make a masculine male version of christ-chan and randomly spam male christ-chans to her.
>She leaves OP when she realizes that she would rather fuck a more attractive man
I guess that is technically a solution.

This. Even if I wasn't a beta, could, and would convert people, I still wouldn't date non-Christians.

If you actually were a believer you would kill your gf for being a heathen but instead you are a faggot slave to pussy and don't adhere to even your own delusion.

Q. How old are you and are you a nigger

Attached: fs.jpg (320x263, 13K)

Is she already kind of red pilled? If so then "Christian-Identity" might have what you're needing.
anglo-saxonisrael.com has good stuff, but I'd recommend reading it first before showing any of it to those you know.

Have her watch this video
>youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

A. Dump her and find a Christian if it’s so important
B. How would you feel if she tried to push you from your religion? Yeah not good huh? Bet you’re telling yourself it’s for her own good.
C. The fact that you need to push something on her to get her to join just shows how rapey and ineffective you’re religion is

Ignore the shills.
There is only one true church and all heretics and un-believers will burn.
youtu.be/xSif-6xkQ_A

Attached: 1520379781238.jpg (869x1023, 219K)

sure sure, but you didnt answer my question

Get married before you spend time alone together.

>practising a false religion
Hell is for ever!

>actually sounding like a Muslim extremist
And here was me being told that you guys are the peaceful ones

No you didn’t. Your brain was flooded with chemicals that induce hallucinations while it was also deprived of oxygen.

Receive the love of the truth.
youtu.be/dR4S5vexEyQ

Attached: Roman Catholic Church in Cologne.jpg (1095x730, 236K)

>un-believers will burn
waow im convinced, praise jebus

YES!

JEW WORSHIP IS CONSERVATION OF EUROPA AND THE WHITE RACE

WORSHIP THE CUBE

DRINK THE BLOOD

EAT THE FLESH!

REJECT YOUR GIRLFRIENDS

Attached: saturn.jpg (153x329, 5K)

Heaven must be created here on Earth and the only way to achieve that is to genocide the Kikes. So I would say murder spree coupled with ecstatic sex. She'll either come to know God or die from a cum-induced aneurysm.

>Ignore the shills.
YES

REMOVE YOUR FEDORA HATS!

WORSHIP THE CUBE

DRINK THE BLOOD

EAT THE FLESH!

Attached: spirit cooking 3.jpg (179x281, 7K)

>Heaven must be created here on Earth
YES

THE CUBE IS COMING

REVELATIONS!

Attached: the cube.jpg (259x194, 11K)

>THE CUBE IS COMING
GLORY GLORY!

Attached: cube cross hexagon.jpg (320x318, 15K)

EL JEHOAVA HAS NO IMAGE

ONLY THE CUBE!

HOLY OF HOLIES IN THE TEMPLE!

WORSHIP THE CUBE!

Attached: cube El jehovasaturn.jpg (718x512, 41K)

Fuck Christians, and most importantly fuck your god

>EL JEHOAVA HAS NO IMAGE
>ONLY THE CUBE!
>HOLY OF HOLIES IN THE TEMPLE!
>WORSHIP THE CUBE!

Attached: cube.jpg (236x177, 13K)

While we were sinners Christ died for us.
While you were lost in darkness you got a glimpse of light.
Believe in him and keep the Commandments and you shall not die.

Attached: 1520736779044.png (1516x1200, 3.52M)

>flags

>Dimond brothers
No thanks user, Sedevacantists are literally Protestants but they refuse to accept that fact.

>While we were sinners Christ died for us.
YES BROTHER

SACRIFICE YOUR VIRGIN SON FOR YOUR SIN!

EAT HIM
DRINK HIS BLOOD!

HOLY HOLY!

OBEY THE CUBE OF HEAVEN AND TIME!

DO NOT MASTURBATE!

REJECT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

JOIN THE PRIESTHOOD!

Attached: 1422634264375.jpg (898x634, 362K)

>Sedevacantists are literally Protestants but they refuse to accept that fact.
You really think Francis is the Pope?
How do you justify believing that an apostate that accepts false religions can be the Pope?

Attached: 1519420250849.jpg (3081x1755, 2.66M)

THE POPE IS THE POPE

HE HOLDS THE SYMBOL OF SATURN

HOLY HOLLY

DUES VALT

BURN YOUR SISTERS THEY WORSHIP DEMONS!

EAT HIM
DRINK HIS VIRGIN BLOOD!

Attached: communist pope jesus.jpg (1024x655, 67K)

>things are good because it's tradition
It's the Christians importing the niggers and spics and "refugees". It doesn't matter if "it's traditional" if they're actively working against our interests as a people.

Well like it or not he's still the pope.

Only the Church (most specifically in the person of the pope, who is her supreme legislator) has the authority to say that a pope is a heretic, and thus, in fact, an antipope, a pope would have to in a fit of conscience accuse himself, or a successor of his would have to accuse him posthumously.

A good treatise on this (and why the sedevacantists are wrong for arrogating to themselves the authority to make such judgments, but not wrong in recognizing that such a situation could exist) can be found here.

cfnews.org/page88/files/d9316b1dfdf813d95b197bee8640f489-219.html

Then again I'm not Catholic, I'm just saying that it's pretty hypocritical for Sedes to call Orthos/Prots schismatics when they in themselves are protesting the infallibility of the pope.

No thats not true Ive explained the faith to people with perfect logic and they choose not to believe it. Learn what an axiom is.

And I apologise for the Reddit-tier spacing, whipped the post up in a couple of moments without spacing properly.

>I can physically feel the edge of an atheist through the internet
Sad.

Attached: 2e8.jpg (829x589, 92K)

>go to Sup Forums
>start a thread about how YHWH is the solution to all our problems
good goy

You and I both know it’s the kikes, memeflag. Tell me, do you get an extra shekel with every (you) when working for JIDF?

Attached: E232CC73-20C6-49B3-B6A8-653A43318AA1.jpg (536x274, 83K)

>Ive explained the faith to people with perfect logic
Yeah, sure. What logic do you think there is that leads to "magic is legit"?
>they choose not to believe it
Maybe there's a reason for that. Hint: Its because yoir "logical explanations" are nonsense.

>spend eternal life in Heaven together
Like she won't cheat on you with some angelic chad...

Attached: alexandre_cabanel_fallen_angel.jpg (1280x812, 352K)

Ask her what all this extra intelligence is for? When will apes build a car or plane... or space shuttle? Fucking never, that's when.

If we are simply evolved animals, then where the fuck did all this extra intelligence come from - and why would we need it? Animals just need to find the food and find a mate. We have so much intelligence that we don't know what to do with it. Why? It's the divine spark, and we were never animals.

I could link you dozens of articles about the church supporting immigrants and "refugees" but I'm forced to use my home so I won't. But you know it's true, Christians commit this treason of shielding illegal spics and supporting "the poor refugees" every day.
Maybe try going to a church sometime. Oh but then you'd learn they don't agree with, just going on ignoring the treason these scum commit.

A person can be a heretic (that is outside the body of the Church) regardless of whether or not he is accused legally of heresy.
He has defiled Catholic teaching and accepted false religions as equal to the gospel and false prophets as equal to Christ.
There are numerous documents and decrees which support the conclusion that Francis is not pope.
Also sedevacantism is not schism its merely the recognition that the claimants since Vatican II are invalid and cannot command.

Attached: Cahtolicism vs Protestantism.jpg (1862x1188, 673K)

Just show her Flat Earth.

That proves God is real. The Earth is FLAT

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

NO MORE HATE

HOLY HOLY
EAT HIM
DRINK HIS VIRGIN BLOOD!

BLESSED BE THE HOLY LAMB JESUS, SACRIFICED!

Attached: 10006167193_f8cc90bdec.jpg (500x500, 158K)

Easy, kike infiltrators. And I don’t think a memeflag shill has any place to call someone “treasonous.”

Attached: CC1DA349-D574-4DA4-887C-40CB0D8EA085.jpg (1024x645, 105K)

OP, gotquestions.org/unequally-yoked.html
2 Corinthians 6:14-18
14Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Papal infallibility would be meaningless if it were impossible to know who (if anyone) was pope. The Church could conceivably declare tomorrow that there were no valid popes or Councils after the death of St. Peter. But such a declaration would obviously end Catholicism. You would no longer be able to trust anything – every infallible dogmatic definition would have to be thrown out, since they were all made by antipopes or robber Councils. So the Church must be able to know, infallibly, whether a particular Council or pope is legitimate or not. Here’s why that matters: if Vatican II is a false Council (as sedevacantists think it is), then it means that the Church from the time of Paul VI onwards has been a false Church. But if that’s the case, Catholicism is over. Every Cardinal elector on earth was appointed by Pope St. John Paul II, Pope Benedict XVI, or Pope Francis. In this vision of history, none of these men were really popes, and had no more authority to appoint Cardinals than do you or me. So you would not only be left without a pope, but without any way of ever having a pope. In that case, there’s no possible future pope or future College of Cardinals capable of declaring Vatican II a false Council, because there’s no possibility of a future pope or College of Cardinals at all. There’s simply no more Church.

If you can't be sure who (if anyone) is Pope, then Catholicism is chaos.

Consider the alternative. The positions put forward by the sedevacantists would mean that a validly-elected pope could, at any moment, supposedly teach heresy and secretly cease to be pope. He, and the Church, would no longer be protected by the charism of papal infallibility. But the Catholic populace would have no way of knowing for certain that the man wasn’t pope, and would be bound to obey his possibly-heretical teachings.

Cont.

We live in a world in which some want to declare marriages null because they don’t like the way their spouses act, and in which some want to declare popes antipopes because they don’t like the way they act. But God’s the final authority, not us. If He united a couple in Holy Matrimony, they’re united (like or not). If He didn’t, they’re not united (again, like it or not: you may want to be married to your already-married coworker, but no dice). And when it comes to Catholicism if he raised a particular man to the Chair of Peter, that man is the pope, whether or not he’s a good pope, and whether or not you happen to like or respect him. To hold otherwise is to envision an impossible Church, and to fall headlong into the realm of dissent.

Look at the Chair of St. Peter. It's fucking Sun Worship and a continuation of Egypt. The Son / Sun sits on the throne.

Attached: chari_st_peter2.jpg (400x300, 37K)

And that's me for the night, see ya folks.

Attached: 1508913692568.png (1066x599, 940K)

>But God’s the final authority, not us.
YES!

HOLY HOLY!
EAT HIM
DRINK HIS VIRGIN BLOOD!

COOK HIS SPIRIT

Attached: 9e552b1fae6515eaccd5c7aee1f57f51dbf4f9841bb1cb1f05f80f705c4e78fc.jpg (594x430, 55K)