Can't Handle The Heat

So, I got this text from my wife earlier. Turns out some (((friends))) of ours were offended when I started quoting statistics to them in regards to gender, race and IQ, the holocaust, and the Holomodor.
Wife is saying she can't have a divide between her friends and family (supposedly her baby-boomer dad has noticed some changes in me lately as well). I'm not a hateful person and I don't spout any hateful rhetoric, simply observe the facts and base my opinions on what they convey.
I've redpilled my wife on a lot of (((the issues))) facing us today: white genocide, holywood, life in general. She sees that there's a lot going on behind what MSM tells us but she won't take that leap to do the research herself.
We left the conversation with my telling her she needs to read this shit for herself and form her own opinions befpre jumping on the side of her (((friends))) and their low test spy boy partners. She agrees somewhat but I can tell she's conflicted.
What do /pol?

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-164543.png (1440x2560, 512K)

You sound retarded dude. You are like everything the cringy pol autist shouldn't be. You probably said something really fucked up. I hope you guys break up and never have children.

You are even more retarded for thinking you can redpill other people and showing your power level.

This
Everyone was probably having a good time at the party and your sperg ass suddenly brought up shit like
>hahaha that’s a funny joke joe
>HAHAHAHA WELL HERES A JOKE DID YOU KNOW KIKES LIE ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST?
I agree that it’s all bullshit but come on man there’s a time and a place for all that

The person I was talking with who was trying to cry "my 6 gorrilion" was also spouting some white guilt nonsense. Saying that whites need to be aware of our history of oppression and whatnot. She later admitted that she had Ashkenazi blood when we got into IQ statistics. So, are you a victim or the oppressor?

You have to just enjoy normie company from time to time OP. You can't redpill most people. Most people are not in search of any truths.

I get what you're saying but they were having the discussion already and I just corrected them here and there amd people started getting offended. The only thing I said about the Holocaust was that the 6 million number has been disputed and even changed on plaques to reflect this.

That actually is a good joke LMAO

People started saying they were raised by communists and how terrible whitey is. How am I supposed to listen to that shit?

Just gas em next time.

Attached: 1518247779265.jpg (601x413, 39K)

I have always been a loner but my wife is incredibly social so it's fairly difficult constantly putting up with the nonsense and stupid conversations about absolutely nothing of consequence.

fpbp tbqh senpai

Are you a bot.

Sperging out is one thing, but you shouldn't have to self censor just to be in line with left wing ideology when having social conversations. I like OP''s attitide.
Assuming it was just a normal political conversation and not a spill the spaghetti verbal diarrhea event, he won't allow social pressure to silence him.

Lmao is your wife in grade school?
This isn't your problem. Don't apologize either

Without any context I already know that you're a retard that jumped the shark on redpilling her.

You have to go piece wise so her political stances slow shift.
You can't go full on gas the kikes clear out of the gate.

You're alive at a really awkward time. Instead of trying to fix the entire world, don't ruin your marriage.

Get a new wife. In a marriage, you should come before anyone else. Expect no less of your partner. There are literally 3.5 billion other people to be with.

You could try not being a retard who believes internet conspiracies based on images posted on a website for naked pictures of japanese cartoons.

Due to the fact that I'm not an autistic sperg and understand social interaction, I didn't just launch into a rant about THE JEWS RUIN EVERYTHING and just had a normal conversation with everyone. it was on topic and I let them lead the conversation. Try having more facts before jumping to conclusions, douchebags.

/thread

thank you! I hold back from talking about this stuff as much as possible but if people are going to start posturing and pretending to be holier than thou while talking nonsense, I'm going to correct them.

This, true smart people know how fucked we are but just lay back. The only thing you can change that matters is your own family, you don't have to change people's mind outside of your family. The world will do that once things are proper fucked.

It’s over
>trying to reprogram a western woman, who was brainwashed from birth.

If she is really that stupid and surrounds herself with sheep, you really need a divorce.
They will turn her against you anyway.
She cares about them more than you.
Time to leave.

Attached: 1520920353818.png (571x618, 29K)

Boomers, boomer boomers boomers?

You need to be devoted to the truth user
I know that feeling in the pit of the stomach your wife is talking about... I get it when I have to pretend that their fictitious fancified reality is anything but that

I understand where op is coming from. Without even trying to red pill someone these people will take the smallest thing as evidence you don't fit in with their progressive ideals and run with it.

You're fucked either way op.

i tell my progressive friends that they're the enemy and we'll face battle soon. however, i frame it properly and inject a certain tone to let them know i'm only half serious. they think i'm funny.

your wife hangs out with kikes? you should bail while you still can user. file for divorce. you will never win against them i can tell you're a fuckin retard.

haha. we didn't know they were jewish and I wasn't redpilled when we started dating.

The phrase you fags are looking for is “Don’t reveal your power level.” Jesus, he was probably spouting off the truth, but to the wrong crowd.

Attached: 0E1948BE-10A7-47B2-8ADC-176EE0A10077.jpg (500x386, 25K)

typical americans lmao. There is no country on earth where skin gets thinner than that. I lived in the US and the first thing I was told was not to talk about politics/religion and other 'touchy' subjects. No wonder why every american is brainwashed to death, the only political talk they can get is CIA approved tv programs. I really mean it, I've met incredibly smart americans but they had absolutely zero political awareness. zilch.

Good on you OP, we may not share the same perspectives but I respect you owning up to your ideas.

my wife is honestly redpilled to a degree already. I tell her about what's happening in Europe and she sees it for what it is. She's not blind to it. She just cares about her friends and doesn't want to see a divide between herself and them because of me.

beware of spy boys

Show her the Hellstorm video that documents the tragedies the German people suffered during w2 and she will start to come around more.

>these people will take the smallest thing as evidence you don't fit in with their ideals and run with it
You can't make this level of unawareness up, folks.

She is still in class so you are both probably young. If you have no children you should divorce this bitch and move on. It's only going to get worse.

thanks Frenchy. you guys are alright in my book. you'll have my support if and when you turn on your government for the shitstorm they've brought down on you.

Agreed, pic related, it's OP

Attached: 1-xb4D9TJqPMxMl-pKdKxsuw.jpg (1146x1401, 534K)

>Your wife is more important than Sup Forums, I hope you know that.

my sisters (((boyfriend))) just forced her to disown me/im not allowed over because i might influence his kids for saying, in a conversation about #metoo, that college rape statistics are overblown...
dont be ashamed of the truth, but that other user is right, americans have too thin a skin

>“Don’t reveal your power level.”
I cannot begin to describe to you how faggish you sound.

Post wife milkers r gtfo tripfag

A lot of American public media is built on bullshit and scams. Nutrition for one (that's why Americans are fat), and politics, look at cnn. It's all dogshit. I'm not surprised to see smart people stay away from that shit.
A lot of Courtney people are just going to say they are apolitical because taking to American liberals about politics is boring as fuck, even when you own them.

>the truth is Sup Forums
got into icke wayyyy before this clusterfuck, the reality of this shit didnt magically reveal itself on chan

Trumplets genuinely do not.

I hope your wife leaves you, you fucking spastic. Talking about the holocaust and race realism at a dinner party lmao

Yeah, this is not a meme; most Americans are as dumb as rocks when it comes to politics. I just had to explain to someone that there was a Gulf War before the “War on Terror.” The Guy didn’t know SHIT about it or the origin of the Muj or any of that. Hell, bringing up history or politics in general just turns people’s brains off unless you say something inflammatory that their reptile brain has been primed to respond to.
Sucks, but I reckon there is at least 4-5% of the population that is aware of the true history of the world+politics. So I guess that is kind of nice...

Attached: 6BB5D7F6-83E7-4D46-9DB4-F35FBB1E2A64.jpg (2213x6204, 1.64M)

A lot of clever people*

never have nor will I ever own a fedora or grow a neckbeard. wrong on all accounts bucko

There are two sides. The truth and the lie. That being said, don’t be a dick about it — she’s your wife. Sounds like you’re handling it just fine.

Great job on ruining your marriage, or at least making the next couple of months a complete mess. Best of luck.

Really? You sound kind of new to me, friendo.

First, a woman should never side against her husband, that much is obvious. The marital relationship takes precedent over everything else.
Second, she doesn't need to understand, but don't try to make her swallow things she's not ready for (no pun intended). Let her have her friends, but make the two of you are not contradicting each other, ESPECIALLY to outsiders.

Not as faggish as having everyone laughing about what a fucking weirdo you are as soon as the party is over

I know what the phrase is dumb faggot Don’t reply to me shitskin

Women are insanely sensitive to social pressures. That's why marketing, music, social media, etc target them.

Literally lemmings, now with votes!

Attached: download.jpg (189x266, 13K)

Attached: 1521054422724.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

talk about it all you want faggot. but when it comes between you and your family then for the love of christ keep your autistic opinions to yourself or end up like the op

You need to know when to reveal your power and when to shut your trap. Idiots are not worth saving. Let them run incircles the rest of their lives.

People don't really want to know Truth.
Just like they don't really change after realizing what's wrong with themselves, half the time.

Realizing, or even suspecting, that long-held convictions or beliefs are false is a humiliation for most. Beyond 'humbling'. They realize they played themeselves or allowed others to. It's unpleasant. Nobody can appropriately manage shame or self-management anymore. Few did before.

>says we cant drop this shit irl
yet you faggots havent given up the DRUMPF meme and are here every fucking day

I guess we're far too cynical for this bullshit. Even far left media started admitting we have an immigration problem and how saudi arabia is funding islamist propaganda in poor neighborhood and muslim populated public schools. Things are changing. Keep fighting and exposing truths, our ideas may not converge but truth needs to be spread.

Your wife is supposed to be your second half. Either she leaves her shitty friends or you break up.

>wife
the fuck outta here!

>caring what other people think about you

You're a retarded faggot, Brithole.

What can I say, I enjoy going to the retard zoo to look at the retards smear feces all over themselves and each other. It's very amusing to me.

You sound cringy and retarded

this

you have no friends and live in a trailer park. This advice is for people who have lives and reputations

lol i do this at my uni. I am a little older because I did a stint in the army then the other students, but I say some pretty red pill shit to my lectures and the kids almost gasp that you would say something.

>be me in statistics
>stat teacher ask class what stat they would like to look at
>I ask immediately to see the difference between white and black crime.
>whole basketball team looks at me like im a monster.

you are one of those retards friendo

Attached: 1514706419303.png (999x442, 200K)

You're fucking autistic.
Kaput
Tocqueville avait raison.

Oh now I know you’re retarded; sad...
Stay mad, pussy.

Yeah so your wife is ok with asking you to keep your mouth shut while her faggoty friends spew their bullshit? And then she is going to browbeat you like those harpies browbeat and henpeck their cuck husbands.

What a joke. Did you even enjoy those people op? It sounds like you just threw out some comments that weren't inflammatory but there mere fact somebody whould disagree angered this people to the point where now your wife has become their agent and is trying to browbeat you.

This is a sign of things to come for you OP. Get out now.

>I come to the zoo to look at myself, who is not inside the zoo
Come on now.

>i n-no u r b-but what am i
You're so pathetic, user.

Attached: C1VCz6QWgAAg67D.jpg (900x900, 81K)

t. humorless cunts
Why quote holocaust stats when you can laugh at the idea of it

Oven rollercoasters, masturbation machines, electrified metal floors lmao

>Holomodor
Spit my bepis.

Attached: IMG_0153.png (528x404, 4K)

ok heres what you do. tell your wife if she doesnt stop spouting the untermensch propaganda her spyboy soyboy friends spout, youll leave her for a woman at college republicans. if shes in college republicans, threaten to leave her for an AOPi.

You fucked up OP

Dont ever show your power level even to those you love.

Why is there a large black dildo at the top of your photo?

>posting
>observing
>which is it?
youre supposed to lurk for at least a year ball guzzler

Why? It's implicitly understood people will argue over politics here. Familly reunion? It will inevitably ends with people fighting over politics. Grab a drink with your friends at a café? You know someone's gonna rant about our new president. And guess what, everyone has a lot more political awareness. We have some of the most powerful jewish institutions in the world, yet everyone knows israel is fucked up and that they're only in it for their own interests. People don't start larping as nazis either..

name and number blocked out.

You dont start quoting statistics about taboo things. You need to be subtle about it, drop a hint, plant a seed of doubt in their head. Let them find out by them self. Or you risk alienating your self from other people

>Uses his own argument against himself.
Fuck, you’re retarded...
Read pic related and cry some more.

Attached: C5A5A515-BC7F-4059-B552-C280F9EF4735.jpg (962x642, 107K)

cmon now

Attached: 1502956300564.png (622x626, 78K)

>hahaha

kek

I'm open to certain people about this stuff but really you should keep it to yourself. Normies don't want to hear it as it makes them uncomfortable. Redpill those close to you and those you can easily influence, not random family members and friends of your wife.

Honestly though, if this were happening to me, I wouldn't give a shit.

In polite, mixed company, never talk about sex, religion or politics.

>and how terrible whitey is
This is the point where I will call out what they are saying - subtly, if possible, like "Am I terrible, too?" Get them to realize their stereotyping without telling them that they are stereotyping.

Women operate differently than men, they require constant validation, recognition and confirmation from their friends because they are extremely infantile and emotional. If you pass this off on her she will just regurgitate their talking points and you will be at odds with each other, it sounds like you are almost there already. Cut them out of your life like the cancer they are before they convince her to divorce you.

Walk tall. Ignore them. Be your own man.

Attached: hope youre happy anon.png (780x739, 350K)

I get to feed the trolls, don't I?

>NO U NO U NOOOOO UUUUU
You seem upset.

Attached: 1517893772004.jpg (454x501, 177K)

>doesnt realize he is the food

Because people will assume it's made up or just a joke. If you underscore the truth of those reported 'experiences', people get uncomfortable.

The kikes have us locked into a constant state of dancing around shit instead of directly addressing it. Your social and financial life, what this jewed economy allows anyway, are at risk otherwise.

You're gonna split from your wife and I'm gonna end up fucking her. Keep sperging.

Attached: laughing-young-mexican-man-messaging-phone-city-outdoor-city-summer-83236527.jpg (800x542, 78K)

This. The people calling OP a sperg are acting like made comments out of the blue. These faggots were going on and on with zog propaganda anti-white bullshit.

It's totally appropriate to respond to that and ops wife is a whore for not supporting him.

>Trump and his altright faglets operate differently than humans, they require constant validation, recognition and confirmation from the entire planet because they are extremely infantile and emotional.

Attached: 1d7bsn.jpg (606x456, 48K)