Is Lithuania the most left wing country in europe?

Seriously we are cucked so hard I don't think we ever had a right wing party lead our country. Also we are degens who emigrate at Syrian rapefugee levels! I pray for the day when Russia annexes us to arrive asap!

Attached: 1450292789044.png (645x512, 318K)

nope. greeks are so left wing they defaulted on their own debt...

niggers have no self control.

Attached: alb pepe fk greek.jpg (597x688, 82K)

I HOPE RUSSIA FUCKING NUKES US!!! WE ARE PATHETIC!!! AT THIS RATE THOUGH THERE WILL BE NOBODY LEFT IN LITHUANIA!!!! FUCK WE SUCK!!!

delete this

Attached: 1494551253133.jpg (884x555, 154K)

You’re good lads.
At least the majority of you I’ve met over here are.
Don’t be so hard on yourself, pal!

Attached: AB95A127-382C-46D7-A7E2-5778FAAB4343.jpg (850x477, 39K)

lol, that's the problem too much of us in your country and others etc..

Ah we’ve got the same problem & have had for 100s of years

Attached: A4487B2B-8CF3-4D33-9827-209ACACE4670.jpg (557x704, 101K)

yeah but your birth rate is the highest of all white countries...and you aren't fucked over post communism like this country is, desu best case scenario it catches up in 100 years, by then it will be filled with niggers and muslims and will be pointless to live here!

We’ve got the same problems now m8.
Hard to find a town without niggerians walking around with 20 kids all fat from our taxes, at least your women aren’t complete thots looking to be able to vote to kill their own babies in a few months.
Then watch Our Fertility Rate drop like a rock

Attached: 0D3293D6-F5AC-4C89-8ED3-03228D4D9207.jpg (200x193, 16K)

actually in the news here you have women throwing babies into wells,,,so....maybe not as bad as niggers but still...lot's of problems here also in the old part of the city i live has antifa on every fucking street corner...like wtf it's only really in the old town nowhere else which is weird.

>I pray for the day when Russia annexes us to arrive asap!
Why would Russia want you?

Ah fellow potatolover, why do you hate your brother so much?

Hey its me A Friend.

Antifa are threatening to team up with the false IRA to keep an English Nationalist from talking here too. So we’re fucked in that regard too.
Seems to be a common oroblem all over Europe except maybe Poland m8.

why wouldn't russia want us? we are hot as fuck and would give russia more baltic sea access!

it's weird I don't think they are very active here, the graffiti may just be marks left by tourists in the old town! Lithuania is very centrist desu, We are too afraid to pick a direction and go with it.

Your women ARE complete rides desu.
Even into middle age they become pretty good MILFs.

You (and for that matter, we) are poor as fuck and last thing Russia needs is another broke and disloyal shithole.

No, the UK still exists (for now anyway)

Attached: 1516252876952.jpg (1000x584, 52K)

they are untrustworthy and annoying, i disagree they are ugly as fuck the old one's you get the rare milf like from any country! even the younger girls are not that hot to me, if anything I would get a latvian girlfriend latvian women are the tallest in the world i want a 6 foot tall wife

they can nuke us and then flood the nation with russian sub humans dumbass

For some reason Baltic girls have nice big tiddies tho.

>flood
And where are they going to get those from? Last I checked, Russians are dying out as well, their overall positive population growth is only thanks to mountain niggers.
Not to mention, who'd want to live in a nuked shithole?

fuck off latvia go and eat your fucking horse meat and fuck off you are probably russian anyways since 80 percent of your country are russians

Can’t we all have some Potato & relax?

Attached: 5D8798C9-534E-49A1-A214-189DAC98E83E.jpg (427x365, 26K)