Stronger than SSGB

>Stronger than SSGB
>Stronger than Gods of Destruction
>Stronger than Time
Where the fuck are they gonna go from there after this? Christ, even GT's looking better with each episode.

Weaker than Gohan Blanco tough

>Toppo was grinning
>Belmod pretends to be knocked out
Toppo was either bluffing due to the circumstances, because Belmod is clearly up to something.

El Hermano is gonna whoop that alien ass

Just post the powerlevel chart already

>Stronger than SSGB
>Stronger than Time

Unless that clown is the weakest GoD and the rest are all much stronger, they really are approaching pure power level ceilings. If Goku beats Jiren it means Goku could beat Beerus, which means only the angels are left.

Unless there are warriors in other universes stronger than Jiren, but it highly implied that wasnt' the case

Stay in 1 thread DBS tards. There are 3 DB threads in catalog atm.

What the hell is this? I don't even think shaggy or rolf is in dragonball. Nice b8.

Someone post the parts.

I fucking love this shit and hope it continues

Where does Super Mario Blanco rank?

No one is going to stop Jiren. In fact he's going to team up with Goku and defeat el grande padre.

So when are we putting pic related?

You mean just 1.

>BAWWWW WHY THE FUCK ISNT SUPER GIVING US A SUPER POWERFUL GUY FOR OUR HEROES TO FACE OFF AGAINST INSTEAD WE GET PEOPLE WHO ARE USUALLY ON THE SAME LEVEL THERES NO TENSION!!!

>Toriyama: oh okay, heres Jiren, you rike?

>BAWWWWW WHY IS THIS GUY SO GOD DAMN POWERFUL I FUCKING HATE THIS SHOW IM THROUGH IT ILL SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK!

Like clockwork, you'll never be pleased, but you keep coming back each week to cry about it.

>Red Shaggy (SS4)

>Not Red Shaggy (Beast Form)

That's a wolf he turned into not a monkey. Red Shaggy's not a saiyan....is he?

What is that character design?

Good story is all I want. Not getting it.

Go back to reading Dragonball then, drop the manga once you reach Raditz

Freeza will train for 4 more months and be the final boss like Toriyama intended all along.

I'm sick of Rolf just sitting on the sidelines, only beating fodder characters to keep him away from the real fight. If he went SS2 he would easily be able to mop the floor with El Hermano and Gohan Blanco.

Serious question time. Why is Hit getting kicked around by Dyspo when he've withstood a beating from Kaio Ken x10 SSJB Goku? This is the same Dyspo that seemingly was outclassed by SSJ God Goku

But he isn't stronger than his brother, El Hermano.

Have you tried making toast in the tub?

You should try it.

Tension isn't built by super strong guys, it's built by the sense of potential loss. This has disappeared a long time ago and it won't come back.

They'll go full suggsverse tier autism, and have multiverses made up of multiverses and even multiverses made of these collections of multiverses.

>The tension was removed from the story as soon as the gods of destruction were introduced. The main characters can be destroyed with only a thought, so it's given that they will not be.

>The fights mean nothing now. The literal god of every universe was introduced. He is friends with Goku, so Jiren can't win even if Goku's bullshit spirit bomb absorbing super saiyan 10 transformation plot armor were removed.

There's a wrong way to continue a series where every character can destroy a solar system with a single attack. We've yet to find a right way.

lurk more

SSJR Trunks not on SSJRo level and SSJRo not above SSJB, my sides.

Wrong the reason the series isn't tense is because this takes place before the epilogue so we know everyone is going to be alright by the end anyways.

The problem is that they won't introduce deaths to it and have to rectify it. For instance if Roshi had died being a badass that'd be unexpected and tense and they'd have to deal with that for the epilogue. Or lets say U7 does lose, but Jiren uses the Super Dragon Balls to wish back everyone. Hell Black was tense because he and Zamasu were all over the place, they just didn't know how to explain Rage and Spirit Bomb Ultra Instinct Trunks' which sort of came out of left field.

Hey this version's missing Shaggy Blanco Verde and Shaggy Fusión Ultra Instinct.

>Super Golden Cell Blue Ultra-Kaio Instinct Ken x 20 when?

Fucking kill yourselves, El Hermano is invincible no one is on par with him.

And that's not even his final form!

Final form is Sickle Cell

Never heard of it. Care to enlighten me?

Its a disease

Oh, I thought you meant the form that has sickles for spots.

>Lord Slug was a good villain because he was stronger than Goku

on the plus side they actually managed to completely disregard the concept of power levels so much that it's not even a consideration anymore.

El ermano es mi favorito persona en este telenovela mis amigos
Pero yo creo que gogan blano es El chingon tambieñ

We must go deeper.

It's more than likely some sort of gimmick ability like the spirit bomb but on his body. He doesn't do anything and gets protected by his teammates while he "meditates" 90% of the time.

Also how he instantly went to meditate after getting Ultra Instinct'd on while Toppo and Dyspo protect him.

Goku probably not gonna even beat him. He didn’t beat Hit or Merged Zamasu.

jiren otro is màs fuerte

Who the fuck is el hermano ? Is he a meme ?
I stopped following the new db after reading a few of the manga chapters and losing interest at how fast everything ended.

>who is this character from the series
>only read the first few chapters
hmm I wonder

I searched him on tye internet but I got nothing, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was a joke about golden freezer and spics OC

>I searched him on tye internet but I got nothing
did you search it in Japanese?

I searched the spanish name and the english wiki.

Ben 10 character.

>I searched the spanish name
I told you to search it in Japanese
>and the english wiki.
>trusting the wiki

Or, which is more likely, Toppo knows his sworn friend better than a non-omniscient god knows one of his trillions of servants.

I don't remember Toppo grinning though.

maybe his weakness is something stupid like milk or something

la gran madre vs gohan blanco quien gana

JIREN!

Needs a small mario in a lower tier.

Skips leg day tho

So he's a Mary Sue?

Plank can run circles around Rolf.

But it it's you who is wrong.
The series had no tension since Goku teleported to new namek and brought dende to earth to make them a new pair of dragon balls.
Since then they have 2 magical wishing dragons that can bring back dead people plus a character that can literally teleport from the realm of the living to the realm of the dead and viceversa like if it's nothing.
Death has lost meaning and weight since then Wich is a major problem when your show is about people fighting to death.

Worse, he's Brock Lesnar

>None of the U7 fighters get knocked out because they actually fucking stick to teamwork.
>Jiren is still stupidly strong
>The fight with Jiren is an uphill struggle, with Jiren slowly taking out the fighters
>U7 wins only because they have two fighters left at end of the time limit

Only right way to have an overly powerful character.

>Shaggy
>Rolf
God damn it this is hilarious.

How strong is Jiren, really?

Is he SOOOOOOOOOO STROOOOOONG? Is his NUMBER SOOOOOOOO BIIIIIG?

Well, he's at least as strong as mystic super saiyan 4 god super saiyan 4 broly, possibly even as strong as ultra instinct super saiyan god super saiyan vegetto.

His number is just the word strong scrawled in crayon.

all that and its not even his final form

Someone will refer to Jiren as a weakling at some point, or at least someon with power like his.

>cell dorado
Hold me

because SSBKK isn't canon you dense fuck

Would giving Jiren a quirk make people like him more?

Dyspo pounded the dogshit out of SSJG Goku though, it took going SSJB for him to have the advantage.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

holyshit
>el grande padre

but the series introduced parallel universes and shit. Future Trunks was no longer just from the Future, but from a different timeline created when he time travellled.

Super is taking place in an alt-universe, not the original DBZ one.

>Where the fuck are they gonna go from there after this
You realize Time is only 4th off at least 11 dimensions of the known universe right?
Don't let Zeno fool you, a true omnipotent being would just laugh at that.
Jiren is like a single thread compared to a true omnipotent being, not those little turds.

That tension has always been there. Yes people could be wished back, but unless the enemy is defeated there is no point in wishing people back since the enemy could just kill them again

⬑ this.

He already has One for All though.

El Grande Padre has the All for One

Then who has One for All?

Gohan Blanco

They're not going to find an unbeatable enemy. Nothing will be lost afterwards.

All those fucking headcanons while you guys forget who is the true savior of the universe.

You're like a baby.

Jiren ignores his reality warping and one shots. Nice meme though.

>Leave all those fake tricks to me.

but could he beat mystic ultra instinct 5th form stardust the super saiyan 4 god super saiyan 4 rose wizard?

Still can't beat this guy though lmfao

who started the goddamn Blanco meme

Who would win?

>who started the goddamn Blanco meme
It's no meme

Guys I officially like the manga more than the anime now and it's for one singular reason. My boi Vegito.
>Manhandles Zamasu
>Is clearly stated to be more powerful than Beerus
>So fucking strong he burns out the fusion after 2 minutes whereas Zamasu got his full hour
>"What's wrong, Zamasu? You forgot your hands."
Toyo knows how to treat best boy. I love you, tracing cowboy.

blanco is old news
it's gohan calvo now