WHERE IS PROOFS

>Russia’s Foreign Secretary now literally asking for Proof for Nerve Gas assasination

Have memes become too real?

Attached: 45E3FD60-5331-43CD-BBBB-ED1E6909E63C.jpg (600x450, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzLT6_TQmq8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings#Ryazan_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_cSrSddCxg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Air_Force_Ilyushin_Il-76_shoot-down
youtu.be/3pmsSvCy0fI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you new? The meme came from the reality. They always demanded proofs.

I know friend

I deepthroated your mom today while you dad watched.

checked
gonna need some proofs tho

Attached: proofs.jpg (576x463, 58K)

>leafposter
Literally the worst scum on earth

Attached: 1330A229-785C-4EFA-A24C-6DC8D2D5D98A.png (645x614, 83K)

>a memephrase taken verbatim from reality
>DAE MEEMS REAL NAO
Kill yourself, Reddit.

give it a few more days we can send bodies and death certificates

Attached: broof.png (860x650, 60K)

How dumm are you germanistanicuckboi

Attached: 4EEBF73C-0DAE-4C65-8DBA-8EA434D6A414.jpg (423x573, 89K)

>Russia’s Foreign Secretary now literally asking for Proof for Nerve Gas assasination
Why even bother?

Attached: 14649859974911.png (1519x1000, 37K)

it would be great to compile these into montage with pictures from all the incidents that spur this cycle

youtube.com/watch?v=yzLT6_TQmq8

My fellow Americans,

I am pleased to tell you, today, that I have signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in 5 minutes.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: 25003562-574D-4CF6-9935-D8A33BF04644.jpg (589x334, 34K)

Russia did nothing wrong.

And if they did indeed commit the assassination, then it's okay because he was a Brit.

Putin was the only world leader to personally thank police and security for their service at the Brisbane G20. The one and ONLY world leader to do so. Unless there is definitive proof that the Russian state deployed the nerve agent I am not biting. Not in a day and age where EVERYTHING is for sale and usually at a discounted price. I am somewhat convinced it was either MI6 or Meghan Markel.

Attached: 1462245470117.jpg (750x749, 48K)

Substantiated question. How can you accuse someone in a murder when you don't have the evidence.

Your christmas tree flag is stupid
Also we kicked your butt in war

>Russia is bad
>Russia was Communistic coutry
>Communism is bad for you, goyim
>Russia is bad too
>Russia is a totalitarion state
>Putin Dictator
>We are democracy
>Russia is dictatorship
>Democracy good
>Dictator Putin bad
>Russia bad
>We good
Why would a free and democratic countries need any evidence?

>Your flag is stupid
>Same flag as Iceland, Faroe Islands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland

Also what the fuck is even Norway?

We sent thousand soldiers, tanks, subs, choppers and fighterjets to your country from 1973-1999
Lol fuck you

Honestly without a definitive proof it's as realistic to say that Russia has fingers in it as it is to say that some third party is trying to make it look like it. It's either someones 10D chess or divide and conquer by Vlad. We need to stop jumping to conclusions and work out what the reality is. Literally anyone can get their hands on soviet made weapons of any kind in a simple black market deal. I personally have some gear and it was literally as easy as buying it on ebay.

Your involvement in UNIFIL means that you won a war *against* Lebanon? How daft can you be?

Khokhol spotted

Khokol sounds a lot like cuckold

Russians are a joke... they would not believe any proof you show seem anyways... see mh-17

Attached: 1481902683326.gif (200x200, 161K)

Russia din do nuffin man. Russophobia man. Muh dick

YOU WILL PROBABLY ALSO FOUND THE PASSPORT OF THE GAS

Oh Hello, Norwaystan
Do you still get fucked by Muslims or Breivik finally released from prison?

Attached: 8f4b8d6a6f21.jpg (468x280, 64K)

Macron, May & Merkel better have a backup plan.
The American people believe he is a Russian sleeper cell, so everything on that phone call went straight to Putin for counter-action planning.

To be fair asking for proof is the most sensible thing to do when accused of something.

why do they need proofs if they already have T I G E R S

Attached: 1520793891555.jpg (740x1024, 106K)

Literally where's the proof? What the fuck is going on. This is absolutely bizarre that state officials can blame another country for staging a nerve attack on their soil (an act of war, pretty much) without any evidence to back their claim, and then the entire world just eats that up. Are facts obsolete? Feelings and delusions are the truth now? Did we shift into post-truth reality?

all of these allegations are false flags created by the anglomerican establishment to gear up for a war on Asia

look at sminem, see how this slav smiles? smile like sminem smiles

Attached: sminem2.jpg (259x194, 11K)

>leaving behind evidence of an assassination through a chemical that can be traced back to you
I'm honestly not sure if Russians are this stupid or not, but hoping for the latter

but seriously where is the proofs?

>Ahaha proofs so funny. MEME GUYS.
>THEY ASKED FOR PROOF
>SERIOSLY
>PROOFS!
>AHAHAH
Fucking retards.

Attached: 1520225247269.png (733x464, 100K)

I'm not a khokhol though. They are the same subhumans as russians.

>MH-17
>They still are asking for proofs occasionally
I dunno, mate

OP's mom has a dick, and you deepthroated it?
>aren't you the adventurous one

No wonder why Russians are so dumb. They never have any proofs.

>yo bro just ignore that the UK/US intel and media apparatus is run by the Five Eyes organization and believe everything we tell you, this totally isn't a precedent for a war against Asia

What is your opinion on this statement?
Ukraine is not a country.

Who has that "five stages of arguing with a Russian nationalist" comic? I remember it so clearly because the shills around here follow it to a T.

Shakespeare couldn't meme such pottery.

Attached: 1513124992376.jpg (640x432, 226K)

plenty of proofs.

Attached: qwn.png (678x508, 120K)

Coincidence

>t.Russian commie

Learn retard that nobody wants communism. The only country in Europe that fully accepted communism was Russia. You fought wars in the name of Lenin, Stalin and others to bring communism.

Ukrops are retarded.

Oh boy, oh boy, narratives are comin'. Why Kelly was murdered after giving his testimony, how 41 death in 1970 is related to that case, and why i have to believe that Sarin B and Novichok are the same thing?
Might as well spill some beans on narratives originating in runet right now, such as "Novichok attack was foreshadowed in Strike Back TV series couple of months ago"

This wont hurt the russians one bit

T.MayMay may have made a mistake in the UK this morning

She said loud and clear that it was suspected that it was more than likely "from russia"

This is some crazy shit....labeling Fentanyl a toxic nerve gas is some real sketchy diplomacy

Attached: Chem attack Fentanyl 2.jpg (1648x1049, 243K)

Yeah you dont hear about any deaths at Ft Detrick from chemical or bioweapons leaks or contamination

That's some real sketchy shit

Why Putin would use a method that will automaticaly link the asesinations with Russia?
Also applies for the dead of Letvinenko.

Attached: 1520483892115.jpg (800x557, 67K)

mad gas flow from syria to londonistan

>dead of Letvinenko
The thing is it wasn't "a method that will automaticaly link the asesinations with Russia". Suggestions is hitmen miscalculated the amount of Po-210 necessary to infect Litvinenko with cancer and he got acute radiation syndrome instead, which instantly raised a lot of eyebrows of those involved in his medical treatment.

>Russian elections coming up
>Obvious distrust in government and elections
>Beef with UK
>We need tsar Putin to defend motherland
>ez win

Liberals when defending Hillary

>I demand proof! You're just conspiracy retards. Give me proof or shut up.

Liberals when talking about Russia

>Putin did it. Proof? We don't need proof we know how he is, fuck off Russian bot.

And they've given proof twice and the other 8,000 times it was a giant temper tantrum on america's part

>posting normie game of cucks reaction pictures

>inba "i was only pretending to be retarded hehe"

Who else would have novichok or polonium?

This

All Sup Forums memes eventually become reality...

Are you autistic? He's referring to irael and other likes still thinking Russia is communist

>only the russians have those
>what's a false flag attempt
a come the fuck on with all the interpol shills on today it's just so obvious the britcucks did it themselves because their jew arab overlords told them so

a false flag for what exactly? was Litvinenko also a 'false flag'? what a coincidence he was talking about how Putin was blowing flat building with the fsb, and was about to reveal how he killed a journalist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings#Ryazan_incident

Novichok’ was first disclosed to the public by a Russian chemist named Vil Mirzayanov, who claimed in a 1992 article for Moskovsky Komsomolets daily that Moscow was developing extremely potent fourth-generation chemical weapons. The article was published prior to Russia's signing of the Chemical Weapons Convention, making the timing particularly interesting.

Mirzayanov, who defected to the US several years later, reacted to the British prime minister’s accusations in a notable post on Facebook. “[May] said that ‘Novichok’ has been used in the assassination attempt on Skripal,” Mirzayanov wrote. “Its chemical formula has been published only in my book,” he said.

Mirzayanov also contributed to a 1995 report by the US-based Henry L. Stimson Center. The paper, which refers to the defector’s 1992 piece, noted multiple security flaws at Russia’s chemical weapons storage sites – a revelation unsurprising enough, given the poor state of Russian military at the time. While praising some basic security measures at the compounds, the report says: “By US standards, Russian chemical weapon storage facilities unquestionably appear vulnerable to attack from outside and theft from within.”

Nikolai Kovalev, who led Russia’s security service, the FSB, from 1996 to 1998, told RIA Novosti that the likes of ‘Novichok’ were “stockpiled in former Soviet Union republics.” Russian Senator Franz Klintsevich told the Zvezda TV Channel that the Soviet military sent the so-called “frontline packages” containing the agent to various parts of the country. “It could have been stored in any [post-Soviet] country, including Georgia and Ukraine,” he noted.

You have many options.

>he was talking about how Putin was blowing flat building with the fsb, and was about to reveal how he killed a journalist
That wasn't the real reason for his removal. He was working with spaniards on some russian mafia money laundering cases, which is way more severe.

who else would want him dead?

>It could have been stored in any [post-Soviet] country,
>including Georgia and Ukraine
typical Klinzevich here

Attached: 1483407288803.png (800x600, 124K)

That's what's funny about it, don't tell me that you knew memes would become reality

Fuck yeah Germany. Gotta stop that evil Saddam Hussein from using those chemical weapons.

Attached: 20180227_184537.jpg (4128x2322, 3.11M)

>Are you new? The meme came from the reality. They always demanded proofs.

This is traditional spycraft that Yuri warned us about. The Russians demand pwoofs knowing full well they're guilty and they fully intend to dismiss any evidence brought against them as
>dat not pwoofs
>kikeniggarfaggotshills
>where da pwoofs?

Pic related: "You got no pwoofs, coppers!"

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1[1].jpg (447x452, 37K)

>Why Putin would use a method that will automaticaly link the asesinations with Russia?
It sends a nasty death-threat to other would-be traitors

I'm actually one of the few couch experts on the case. Do show what you consider as evidence.

More Cohinseidents

Attached: Chem Attack Fentanyl.jpg (1364x518, 198K)

Is this the annual mongol blaming thread?

>Mon 05 Mar
Yeah, ok. Nice try tho.

I can think of one

Attached: 257AD5B7-70CF-4976-964B-6C787011EC53.jpg (530x530, 157K)

I amma sorry(((
Okay, it's crazy mr.Chuilo(nickname of our beloved president, like "Cozy bear" only "Chuilo bear"). I even don't need any proofs(it's just him, cause it's him), but please could you tell me a reason why should bloody kgbeasts should try to assasinate someone who they got in prison for 5 years, than pardon him and make a fair deal with England about 8 years ago. All this time he was not even once metioned in our media, no one gave a fuck about him, and now in 2 weeks before russian elections, mr putin tries to assasinate him(with the most stupidiest and non lethal gas attack).

Okay, it's defenitely russians. No proofs needed, but could you give me a reason, why my government should commit such stupidity?

your mother is mr.Chuilo, fucking cattle

I might be slow but why was his role as a spy released to the public?
Wouldn't that be classified?
Wouldn't that be 'need-to-know' information?

Attached: 1519614835540.jpg (553x517, 37K)

proof "novichok" existed?

Butthurted chuilo's serf, i'm on your retarded side in this case, don't you see?
You must be gratefull, but you are too stupid to understand this.

To give the public a reason.

It's a pretty blatant false flag. EU is going to continue posturing while refusing to hand over samples. This is another globalist scheme to coerce Britain into handing over more rights to the EU in return for "protection".

Look for EU trying to step around threats made by Russia instead of challenging them head on like they would if it was an actual attack. If they back down it shows weakness and if they press forward it risks war. They only want the threat of war, not actual war.

BUK-rockets being transported to the the area where the crash happened within 24 hours before the plane got hit. The tweet (that was quickly deleted) from the separatists claiming they downed a 'Ukrainian' airplane, the shrapnel and holes in the reconstruction of the cockpit that belong to a BUK-rocket, not from air-to-air. Go ahead.

His identity wasn't a secret. Look up the Illegals program, he was part of an exchange of spies between America and Russia

>the most russian toxin ever
>old as shit compound (80s)
>instant release of history as spy
>refusing samples
>Russia taking such a big risk
>not using ANY other form of assassination (drive-by, armed break-in, hit and run, mugging gone wrong)

i will be really surprised if it is proven that Russia really was behind this.
My bet is England or Germany

Netherlands' air brainlets sent the plane to this: youtube.com/watch?v=Q_cSrSddCxg

>be brainlet
>die
>cry and blame others

This is what happened a month prior to the MH17, Dutch brainlets didn't bother to take it into consideration: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Air_Force_Ilyushin_Il-76_shoot-down

Attached: 1490065998257.png (770x714, 51K)

>polonium
Poles.

Russian TV already made comments about russian traitors living a dangerous life, they all know it, they boast about it and still they play inmocent at the same time. Ask yourself how much proof they would need, when someone would have pulled the same exact thing in Russia, with an nerve agent that would point at a western country.

Bro parroting "proof? proof?" isn't a meme, it's a shill tactic. They do it to bog down people who want to have a discussion about anything by forcing to define "the" and making it seem like the community wants them to as well.

Attached: image.png (2000x1333, 49K)

>Ask yourself how much proof they would need, when someone would have pulled the same exact thing in Russia, with an nerve agent that would point at a western country.
I don't know. Previously it took them around 10 hours to blame Nemtsov murder on joint operation by Ukraine and CIA. Although Putin remained silent back then IIRC.

what he said was, how do the british know it's nerve gas unless they have it?
good question. what do the brits have that nerve gas for? peaceful purposes?

nerve gas of peace?

have to get rid of syria's chemical weapons because the civilized world don't put up with that evil shit.

well not that much

>Ilyushin Il-76
>shot down by Igla
>Dutch brainlets didn't bother to take it into consideration
Rather weak attempt for coach expert. "SBU ordered MH-17 to change its route and then leaked disinfo about An-26 to Rebels" was way more entertaining.

Sure, it was made of smiles and kind jokes. It was a peaceful gas.

youtu.be/3pmsSvCy0fI