SO MUCH WINNING, ECONOMY BOOMING

SO MUCH WINNING, ECONOMY BOOMING

archive.is/9Lsum

Attached: bigdeals goodbrain wins again.png (947x104, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-09/toys-r-us-downfall-is-ominous-reminder-about-debt-laden-deals
inthesetimes.com/article/20600/how-private-equity-killed-toys-r-us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. amazon shopper

Toys R Us has been dying for the past decade.
Internet shopping is the future.

33 missing children in haiti
33 thousand emails
33 thousand workers

gettin real tired

>Booming economy means failing businesses can't fail
KYS faggot

No surprise toys r us in my town is a shithole. Hasnt been updated since i was a kid. Notice a trend.
Circuit city
Kmart
Sears
Radio shack

Its a deadly spiral. No money to fix stores. Stores look like shit loose customers. Even less money. Cut service to save money. Less customers. Better competitor. Done.

>meme flag

Attached: 1507683644236.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

This is all due to (((private equity))) fund (((KKR))) buying out toys r us in a leveraged buyout, piling on billions of dollars in subprime debt, trying to flip the business for a fat profit and failing.

>old concept entertainment store cant compete with new type of entertainment
druuuumpfff

Attached: 1511576566276.jpg (185x200, 16K)

more info on this?

they carried vidya hueay

I've never seen a white employee there. Don't care.

being this anti-trump deranged that you blame everything on one man that was going to happen no matter what....

get some bait that is remotely reasonable

>natural market forces
>trying to tie it to economic policy of an opposed party

Businesses come and go. Department stores have been on the decline for over a decade now because of e-commerce. Completely unrelated.

All of their products are made through sweatshop labor, let them die.

THEN GO KILL THOSE MYSTIC FUCKERS

Attached: 1520277407999.jpg (480x540, 27K)

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-09/toys-r-us-downfall-is-ominous-reminder-about-debt-laden-deals

It literally went from 100mill in debt to 5bill in debt in one year due to the buyout

- nice 5000% increase

AHAHHAHAHHAH

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

and niggers and the influx of muslims and mexicans, people simply dont want to go out shopping and have to see that

>they carried vidya hueay
why would a kid go to a fucking store when they can buy fuycking games on steam mang, please at least think about it a bit pinche way

Big box stores like TRU deserve to die. There's not really a need anymore for them. I haven't been in one in over a decade, then again I don't collect toys or anything, but if I were to buy a family member a gift I wouldn't go to a store, I'd just order it online because it's more convenient and you can get much better deals.

>steam
>ps4

me cago en tu puta madre

its sad though because the death of our iconic big box stores and our malls coincides wit the atomization and degradation of whites

>SO MUCH WINNING, ECONOMY BOOMING
>DRUMPF SHOULD HAVE CONTROL ALL OVER ALL BUSINESSES IN AMERICA AND IF THE BUSINESS FAILS ITS DUE TO GRUPFFY DUPPY

Toys 'R' Us has been on the decline for around a decade. It was bound to happen especially since it was constant need of loans from providers who demanded a higher turn in profits from it.

Haven’t been in a Toys R Us since 2006-2007 when I was a kid

>go into massive debt
>can't pay your bills
yep, bye

I think the last time I was in Toys 'R' Us is when I was 18 and I bought Valve's Orange Box from them back in October 2007.

kids dont want toys past the age of 5 anymore

they want touchscreens or vidya

Nah, internet shopping is just killing specialty stores. That and kids are buying less toys and more video games. It's the same shit in Japan too

As a parent I can confidently state TRU brought this all upon themselves. Talk about your shitholes.
In the words of Otis Redding: It's been a long, long time comin'

Toy's 'R' Us has always sold videogames. In fact it makes up a great part of their sales in the 80's-2000's. Nobody wants to pay for prices that are too high when you can buy that shit on Amazon. If I want a new Risk boardgame, why take my chances at Toys 'R' Us when I can just buy it on Amazon?

Why shouldn’t it fail? These businesses aren’t like they were in the 90s, it’s like the mall of America. All of them are filled with shitskins, and you find better deals everywhere else.

This. Each CEO that took over did some Jewish trick to make themselves look good then passed it on.

Toys r us has sucked since 2002 newfag. They couldn’t compete. Why? Perhaps the influx of shitskins and dirty diapers strewn in aisles and retarded employees who made it a nightmare to walk in to the store. That place was fucking aids and I’m glad it is gone. They didn’t even try to modernize and deserve failure.

Eh. Amazon is great. But I estimate that they will be saddled with monopoly lawsuits sometime in the 2020's.

user, it's not a newfag, it's a shill. He knows what he's doing. If you plan to post, make sure to sage just don't act like he's somehow creating an opinion that isn't "FUCK DRUMPF RUIN EVERYTHING"

I thought that they were already shutdown.

Yeah, at crazy high prices. You can get games significantly cheaper at Best Buy, Amazon and GameStop.

this

The last time I went into a toys R Us is when i preordered the ps3. They place sucks.

Yes it’s drumpfs policy and certainly not amazon that killed toys r us

Oh wait never mind your posting with a troll flag

That's cuz of Wal-Mart you autist.
Manufacturing in America over imported product sales.

Why, because they are giving us products for a cheaper price and much more convenient?

>2k18
>being a filthy console peasant
kys

Toys R' Us is $8B dollars in debt in a market where games, toys, and sports supplies are bought 90% of the time on amazon and the other 10% on ebay. You're literally retarded if you think this has anything to do with the economy or the president and should take a business course

Attached: toys-r-us-revenue720.png (720x480, 49K)

Don't be surprised if your taxes go up faggot.

Attached: 1510989649136.jpg (393x393, 15K)

This and their markup practices ruined their chances of keeping customers.

None of the toys at Toys R Us were made in America. They sold toys from the biggest toy makers aka people who outsource their shit from China.

>not knowing how much a gpu or ram costs
>2018

not exactly true, it looks like the financial jews pumped and dumped them:

inthesetimes.com/article/20600/how-private-equity-killed-toys-r-us

>people even buy toys
Vidya games is the future

Welcome to post-modernism!
Next up world reform and interstellar government!
>Woah look at that we didn’t even touch the damn things and we instantly colonized and legalized every floating rock around our sun
Nice job goys
We had one job

>Be Toys R Us
>Sell ps4/xbox games for $62 each in a market where 90% of gamers buy from Amazon for $55, 50% of the time they buy the game used for half that
>Sell toys from chinese sweat shops that are contaminated with lead. The public finds out and your sales drop
>Sell music for $15 an album (12 tracks) in a market where you can get it for a dime a dozen if you dont pirate it
>Sell physical dvd's in a market where people don't even own dvd players anymore
>Sell Barbie dolls in 2018
>Not being smart enough to close down all their stores ten years ago and switch to online warehouses

ToysRUs is a literal dinasaur and should go extinct just like KB and FAO Schwartz.

Attached: barbie-dolls-selection-at-a-toys-r-us-store-in-toronto-canada-FEH82P.jpg (1300x956, 261K)