Main love interest is used goods

>Main love interest is used goods

Why do animes do this?

Attempting to appeal to a much larger and significant audience.

Wow dude what does it matter if you love them

Isn't she a robot? Not like it matters for them. If the nut fits the bolt, it's all dandy.

>Watching bad anime
Anything decent won't have a slut as the main heroine.

People like NTR

Yeah why should it matter if it's a gum already chewed by someone else.

who do the larger and significant audience like used goods?

If that was the case it wouldn't be an anime at all.

I never understood why she banged the black dude. It felt so unnecessary, and pointless.

Wow, dropped as shit.

was she really used good ? can't remember, i know she die though

>animes
Fuck off.

Honestly, some used goods stories are alright.

>Why do animes do this?
art imitating life, most women are vapid sluts

ITT pack of permavirgins

KYAASHAN WO KOROSE

I refused sex with the girl I was dating for 8 months, because she dropped a hint that she was not a virgin. Thats how I became a weeb.

Because the majority of people have sex

>Attempting to appeal to a much larger and significant audience.

>8 months
>no sex

I hope you started at 14.

Did this actually happen? I don't recall but it's been years since I watched it.
Well, Casshern was a huge faggot in Sins, she died and they were all robots anyway. So I'm hardly triggered either way.

Nope, 16. We were gonna do it on valentines day, but then when I asked her if I should be careful, since she is a virgin, she replied that I dont have to worry, since she has already done it before. I walked out of the room, put my shoes on, left her house, went home, deleted her from my FB and phone, and ignored her till she stopped bugging me.

Mein respektierung

They normally don't, and that's a good thing.

The fact that most anime feature virgins contradicts your claim. Clearly the anime audience prefers virgins over used goods.

Capitalism does not lie.

Nice blog.

you did well user, a non-virgin before even 16yo ? Talk about some slut heh

You made the right call.

These kinds of heroines always lose their virginity through rape or in an abusive relationship where they didn't really have a choice. The appeal is saving and "fixing" them.
Also:
>animes

If you won't get with a girl because she's not a virgin then it means you're just a limp dicked little cuntboy who can't please a woman anyways.

Because "pure" women usually have something wrong with them unless they are still really young. If a girl is over 19 and still "pure" she is probably either a religious nutcase, completely unlikeable for personality or appearance reasons, or mentally/physically impaired. Not necessarily OP's pic, but some anime understands that and presents a more true-to-life image of relationships.

The virgins in this thread

That makes a lot of sense actually...

or it's just you. 19yo virgin "must" have a problem is in your head user. If you said 25-30yo, that would be ok, but 19 ? In the current society, a 19yo person is fucking immature

>animes

animes

>Because "pure" women usually have something wrong with them unless they are still really young.
All the girls who I hang out with, are from a really fancy and cultured part of town. Their parents are important people, and they are all pure, nice and smart. And they all get married with the boys that they start to date. And so far, it's been only perfect couples across the board.

You live in a anime user

>Animes

Go back to tumblr, roastie