People say this show is unique but after the introduction episode it turns into a standard tournament arc type show...

People say this show is unique but after the introduction episode it turns into a standard tournament arc type show. Am I missing something? does it jump the shark later on?

What tournament was there because I sure as fuck didn't see one

Don't think literal

I got tired of the fights later on for sure, the last one where it was pretty much a a battle royale got me fucking sleepy for some reason, or maybe I was tired. Still a good watch back then.

Then don't write it. cause it wasn't tournament arc. the words you're looking for is battle royale

but I'm not talking about battle royale

Does OP really don't know about the warring kingdoms?

and you're not talking about tournament either cause it wasn't a tournament.

Could it be that you're just trying to shit on something, but aren't smart enough to do it properly?

>the words you're looking for is battle royale

Stop the victim complex and try to actually read what is being conveyed

>Stop the victim complex and try to actually read what is being conveyed
>reading comprehension is shit, same as the writing.
I'm done.

Yes. When someone tells you to stop playing the victim you continue playing the victim. Bravo!

>you're just being the victim, it's not my shit writing and shitty reading compression
ok.

you're a fucking idiot

Indeed. When in doubt activate the strawman card.

Is this the show with the violent lesbian? Because she ruined the entire fucking show for me.

>calls me strawmen even though multiple chances were given to explain what he meant in the op
>only rebuttal is stop playing victim or don't take it literal
you're beyong hope. and so am I for being baited this long.

yes. she only appear for like 3 episodes.

Literally who

Liked this from a mod on another site:
>I'm tired of moderating posts from illiterate people, I always wonder, if they can't read, how can they write?

UME-SAMA