This HAS TO STOP we need COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS

This HAS TO STOP we need COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS

Attached: IMG_5138.jpg (750x2017, 266K)

>this country is so fucked up

Shall not

You're right. Arm everyone and shoot all the students.

Faggot.

pussy

>women see a gun
>respond with their predictable cowardice

STOP THE PRESSES

I will fuck every woman with blue eyes and blond hair and impregnate them with my superior seed.

Attached: Blonde_Princess.jpg (400x400, 52K)

BE

Lol come on

Attached: IMG_5139.jpg (750x788, 156K)

You forgot to change your larp flag.

>daughter in presumable life or death situation
>let me make a trite political statement for my internet friends as my potential final words to her

This is why nobody cares about their opinion. She should be ashamed of herself.

Attached: IMG_5141.jpg (750x682, 98K)

They’re not into cholo looking wetbacks though

LET JAMAL BREED MY BLONDE FIANCE AGAIN

Indeed. Leftists are fucking deranged.

>kid in life threatening situation
>"Wtf?"
Mistakes were made in our civilization.

Nice language between mother and daughter.

she can send her daughter to Brazil, we have gun control here

I wonder whose behind this post.... also sage

Attached: jews on the computer shut it down.png (768x722, 256K)

WELL REGULATED

jesus christ women are retarded

Attached: IMG_5143.jpg (750x381, 84K)

la goblina

I read that and I feel like the school shitter was in my house.

Attached: sad dad.png (615x345, 309K)

>COMMON SENSE
define

Illinois fag here, police went on the local news and confirmed it for a hoax, these kids whipped themselves in a frenzy over a picture of a guy with a rifle leaning over a car
It went viral and swat was on scene had the whole campus on lockdown... over a fucking meme
Some kid just probably didn't want to take his finals

I agree monkey friend, she will feel the power of diversity

Omg so brave. Lets go try and get all 300 million guns!

they just said there is no evidence of a shooting. its a false report, so retarded.

And just like guns they get away with breaking the rules.

Attached: ynotboth.jpg (400x400, 83K)

>Deborah Copaken (born March 11, 1966[1]) is an American author and photojournalist. The New York Times described her in 2000 as "a media powerbabe."[2]

>media powerbabe

kill me now

Attached: IMG_5144.jpg (750x470, 84K)

They instruct students to stay off their phones during lockdown in case shooter is looking for lights or has hax on. This text is fake as hell.
>Lockdown drill
It’s a fucking lockdown, not a drill. Or is it?

dios mio....

The only law proposed that falls in line with common sense is raising purchase age of all firearms to 21+. Beyond that it starts delving into unconstitutional territory.

Attached: 1516845745455.jpg (460x562, 77K)

Dodgeball isn't banned shill.

the media actually has people convinced that them dying in a school shooting is something thats likely to happen rather than being statistically insignificant

>firearms to 21+.

This is really retarded. Why raises it to an arbitrary number?

Nothing arbitrary about it. You need to be 21 to drink, to purchase and own a handgun too. Honestly I wish voting age was 21 as well.

you can join military at 18 though and you have guns there, makes no sense

Why is 21 the drinking age?
Why not 30?
Why are you allowed to serve if you're 18 then?

It's retarded you dumbass sheep

There are strict regulations and procedures for using those firearms however, for personally-owned duty-use sidearms, they still need to be registered for use with your gunny, lead MA or GM in the case of the Navy.

Why does Sup Forums disagree with background checks for firearms. I don't particular like the idea of felons or the mentally ill having firearms, and yet background checks/waiting periods always seem to be opposed.

Have them wait 3 days and do a background check I said. Also the age one should be able to enlist in the military and the purchase age should be the same, either both be raised or keep guns the same as military sign up.

Dodgeball is effectively banned because leftists are weak and they fear the strong

My bet is this school is at least 80% black

Kids are too coddled these days...

>your halfbreed sons also fuck bottom barrel white thots
>their quadroon sons also fuck bottom barrel white thots
>octoroon great-grandchildren continue the family tradition
>your >95% white great-great-great grandchildren find a nice white woman and create white babies
But you're just larping, so whatever.

Attached: 1447827188433.jpg (640x960, 142K)

How/when you get to use firearms while in the military is highly regulated. You get your shit slapped if you fuck up at the firing range and do anything off regulation.

Still didn't answer why should it be raised to 21

Because you're a slave

>life or death situation
>better take time to bitch about politics.

You signed up to be in the military? How is that slavery, joining is voluntary.

yea yea yea someone did something so i should hand my guns over now got it

18-19 year olds can still attend gen-ed school, so it makes no sense as to why they should also be able to buy firearms for one thing. I wouldn't be against raising enlistment age to 21 as well, if you have such an issue with it.

LA LUZ EXTINGUICADO

all so called common sense regulations including age restrictions are unconstitutional, cater to sheep bullshit. my 2A supercedes any and all feel good bullshit about a safe zone.

another creatura

>schools are gun free zones

I could even take care of her myself, if you know what I mean

A car backfired, and you freaked the fuck out. Cops came, saw no signs of shooting or a shooting victim on campus. Grow a pair.

Age restrictions don't subvert the 2A, that's part of being well regulated.

They don't get this...

why dont they just mark thier race and gett accepted tuition free?

Schools are clothes free zones. Didn't you know?

>hashtag
Better turn in my guns now, I got no argument that

This. That's what came to her mind first? Like her daughter is getting enriched by a Negro and she thinks about muhhhh drumpf? Social media was a mistake. A huge one

How is it unconstitutional? No really, try and explain how it is unconstitutional, because it isn't.

Right?
THEN GET OUT, (((Deborah))) (((Copaken))) and take your spawn with you. And I bet those messages are fake.

can you show the court-decided precedent to that interpretation?

>well regulated
You do know that the term "Well-regulated" doesn't mean " heavily controlled by government rules" in the context of 18th-century English dialect, right?

SHALL

I missed out ;~;

All laws relating to weapons are unconstitutional.

legally speaking it is good to have a will
don't want your relatives fighting over it when you're gone.
I would like to see this as well.

The background check hasn't done jack shit to stop any school shooting. In Florida they police and FBI outright failed to do their job over 30 times.

No, it means well-regulated. I'm not sure you understand.

>leaf doesn't understand how commas work in the US Constitution.
Not surprised. Fucking idiots always want to give their two cents. The problem is they expect you to not mind when they swallow a couple of pennies and they come out covered in shit.

Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968 raised handgun age to 21. Keeping rifles at 18 allowed them to still allow legal adults to practice their 2A rights. Raising all firearms to 21 presents an issue because it calls all other age restrictions into question as arbitrary as well as sets a precedent to infringe on other rights.
If i cant exercise my 2A rights until 21, what about free speech? If i own a home at 19, do i have to quarter troops until I'm 21? Do I not have protection against unreasonable search and seizure until 21? Can i wait to pay taxes until i'm 21?

Oh, no. Some spoiled little shit is crying. Let's burn the constitution.

Leaf, that isn't an argument.

Good idea. They should make it illegal for outside people to have guns at schools. Then there won't be those.

ok I guess you don't then. "well-regulated" means "well supplied and trained" in the context of the period the amendment was written.

buy guns

Attached: EF81E63E-AD4D-455F-BB9C-CBAAB1F08DA8.jpg (1537x2162, 939K)

I guess this mongrel doesn't realize she doesn't need a will seeing as how she's a child.

It wouldnt be if it were a far right nation

I never really got the argument of 'arm teachers'. Teachers are underpayed and undertrained already. Can you honestly expect them to be able to go into a live fire situation when they're payed basically nothing? Shit I wouldn't at work and I'm well fucking payed.

Even then expecting them to be able to handle a live fire situation well is fucking unrealistic when you can't expect most law enforcement officers to handle it well unless they're specifically crisis units.

Common sense went out the window about 1000 gun laws ago. Pandering to criminals, passing laws that make it harder to arrest students and having no accountability for ones own action all caused these events.

can we just balkanize already so the lefties can go somewhere to live in their caged nanny states and we can live without them trying to preach at us?

the constitution is literally an argument

Fine. Arm students instead.

teachers are not under paid. 50k+ and you only have to work 9 months out of the year

WHY THE FUCK ARE OUR RIGHTS BEING INFRINGED UPON IF THE F.B.I FUCKING FAILED TO ACT ACCORDINGLY?

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT AND FUCK THE FBI FOR ALLOWING THIS FALSE FLAG TO HAPPEN TO USE OUR CHILDREN AS FUCKING PAWNS FOR POLITICAL GAIN.

GOD DAMN NIGGERS.

looks better

Attached: A7E7C419-6E69-40BD-8A76-4CBA9EFCFA30.jpg (2048x1536, 329K)

>"well-regulated" means "well supplied and trained" in the context of the period the amendment was written.
It does not and the SCOTUS agrees with my position.

>payed

You cant even blame this shit on autocorrect

Heh, but the constitution say nothing about my feelings. I bet you don't feel so smart now, huh?

no. They did their job setting up a patsy for their preplanned false flag event.

If you're female and possibly not that even, anymore.

Armed reserves for men over 18 is required.
Fuck that shit.

Nice