Youtube censorship

>youtube.com/watch?v=n6bT_bOtYVQ
WTF is this shit? Why is youtube policing what adults can see or not?

Attached: wtf-youtube-sargon.png (869x756, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en
hooktube.com/channel/UC-yewGHQbNFpDrGM0diZOLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

try www.hooktube.com/watch?v=n6bT_bOtYVQ
yes, they've teamed up with ADL and the foreskin chewing defense force to censor everything

It's your country's laws, not YouTubes rules

Your fault for watching Sarg*n

thank you user, didn't know that something as hooktube existed... now I'm extra curious what they didn't want me to see and I'm gonna watch it extra carefully

Attached: praise-kek.jpg (800x600, 42K)

I highly doubt this - we have no "hate speech" laws here, that I'm aware of. More likely the youtube is preventively shitting themselves and censoring content

They delete or (((repress))) potentially offensive or controversial topics as well as any hint of nudity. Despite this, the site mysteriously is filled with automatically generated, graphic, and inappropriate videos meant to mislead kids. Those videos don't seem to get deleted or (((age-restricted))).

Just use Tor.
torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en

Attached: 1200px-Tor-logo-2011-flat.svg.png (1200x725, 74K)

Attached: 1498842828957.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

omg, didn't know it is that bad

(Mods dont ban me im not using tor here, i dindu nuffin!)

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

same here

Google accounts. Google is censoring certain groups from becoming "radicalized".

They don't simply block videos. They use targeted blocking algorithms. If they did all out censorship a backclash would ensue. As happend last year.

So now they cooperate with the feminized elites from various prestigious outfits.

>not even making this up

thank you, Tor is known to me
I didn't imagine that I would need it one day :(

Just found out they shoad'd Zonwending's channel. We need an alternative for JewTube asap

Attached: E.png (2560x1440, 51K)

Youtube is censoring pretty much everything but music videos now. The end is near

Your welcome.

We need a real 'White-lash', like the kind traditionally used by our ancestors

Youtube is ran by faggots. every June they throw their gay pedophile shit on the front page.

Attached: 170320-allen-lgbt-censored-tease_mx4ub5.jpg (1480x832, 76K)

there are several and many are migrating to other platforms. big money e-celebs could do the planet a favor by dropping YT for one of the other services

Not by faggots, but literal kikes. They are not even hiding it.

I have now seen the video. I don't get it - it contains only standard Sargon rants...

On a related note - I clicked here: hooktube.com/channel/UC-yewGHQbNFpDrGM0diZOLA and the video is nowhere to be found there either.

How am I supposed to go to sleep now, with these disturbing findings?

Attached: Sad face kitty.jpg (1200x830, 104K)