WW3 CONFIRMED

someone stop this woman

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 21.20.14.png (1053x781, 926K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmWLkjJ5YsE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5-xnJCFgzY
twitter.com/HalabTodayTV/status/974019640023232514
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-usa/russia-says-u-s-plans-to-strike-damascus-pledges-military-response-idUSKCN1GP0TY
purdueexponent.org/campus/article_877dc598-2731-11e8-b745-179c64d8e5b2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck yeah the greatest happening is coming.

Am I bout to lose my bet that the Korean war would end before WWIII?

The bet was that I'd enlist, Korean war officially concludes, and nuclear WWIII results.

Why? The Russian terrorist state must be punished.

Good, if Putin can't handle some sanctions and expelling of 23 diplomats. He deserves ww3

>Key May we'll get back to you on that
*presses stop*
>RUSSIA VOWS SIX MILLION MORE

I can't wait for ruskie nukes to come. I just hope they nuke the British and nobody else.
Seriously though, what's going to happen will be some tough talking, but no significant action is going to materialize. Nobody is going to go to war over an ex-spy, that wasn't even killed.

Don't get my hopes up

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Russia versus NATO
youtube.com/watch?v=EmWLkjJ5YsE

My body is ready. Let it all burn

Attached: 911BA8EF-EC51-44B9-8C09-9E299036055D.gif (570x498, 851K)

You really think they'd miss the chance to fuck up Poland and erase it's borders?

Russia should push UN sanctions on UK for covering up Telford.

Attached: 1463968935349.jpg (1000x749, 174K)

sauce on gif?

Attached: HAPPENING.jpg (640x480, 94K)

Every day until it actually happens am I right?
A real ww3 would save us but unfortunately (((they))) don't want it to happen since they're already on top currently. Hopefully {{{they}}} will turn out stronger than (((them))) and start it up though.

I don't stand behind (((Theresa May)))
Russia can have her

Why do Britcucks who are subservient to blacks think they can boss anybody around? Go back to bowing down to blacks.

Attached: 6754_1325905475100.jpg (640x601, 39K)

She is acting smart, a high reason why Putin isn't dead yet cause he is seen as strong, if May can destroy that she can crush Russia
Russia can't fight the UK, British fleet will just block key trade routes for the ruskis

Enlist now faggot or you will be untrained cannon fodder.

Who is this {{{they}}} you speak of?

> technically speaking Britain still outclasses the Russian navy, and NATO would fuck up Ruskies pretty good, so don't believe him

Attached: 125.png (1056x4224, 463K)

You're not ready to know that yet. Read the signs, go up the chain. No cherry picking this time. Learn about non-direct chain of command.

This site is for people 18+. If a country wants to go to war, they'll do so over even weaker casus belli. I doubt Russia has any significant interest in fighting us. It's just the typical spy shit. Everyone will try to sound tough, then the diplomats will do the talks, inspired strongly by the lobbyists who don't want to lose money over such things.

well it certainly ain't (((them)))

I require a quick rundown. When is WW3?

Attached: 1492376095684.png (326x497, 376K)

Putin, do us a favour.

May 14, 2018

Fuck the UK.

Now.

Attached: image.jpg (960x651, 246K)

checked

Fuck britcucks

Attached: 15210474940980.jpg (384x540, 39K)

WWIII is about to happen and NK will start it. North Korea to kill Trump when he is about to meet Kim. China, Russia and NK vs Europe & NA.

This will get rid of most of our shitskins so I'm all for it.

Can't wait

Attached: The hard times have only just begun.gif (497x373, 489K)

>They failed to get Hillary in power which was plan A.
Americans more gullible about Russia in past assumed cake walk to feed them into this ww3 narrative. Trump stumped that, intentionally or otherwise remains to be seen.
>Plan B, Notice Bongs are cucked as fuck and simply refuse to ever stand up for themselves or their opinions in anyway. So May is going to the harbringer of death.
May will start the war is May. Its literally a maymay. Autist meme magic confirmed. Pronounced 'MayMay' confirmed

WHY would we do a thing like that? She's starting T H E R I D E

Attached: 1520782519650.jpg (640x640, 68K)

HAЛAMAHШ when?

Attached: 15020316776210.jpg (604x604, 250K)

Okay faggot, you be under sanctions for 150 years straight just because you are strong enough to be independent.
Btw you just wait what the EU, US and Israel will do to you if you don't race mix with Arabs and Africans and replace Christianity with Homosexuality.

>win powerball
>WW3 next day

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5-xnJCFgzY

Do you derive pleasure from making up absolutely idiotic statements? North Korea had a chance before to assassinate an U.S. President, yet this never happened. To be honest, they have a chance every day, yet it's not happening. Obviously, the current situation is more beneficial to them rather than stirring international shitstorm that Chinese themselves would disapprove of.

Attached: Praise.jpg (1024x1212, 621K)

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

I already know who it is, I want to see who you think it is.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein~

Einstein may have been a bit optimistic.

The Masons, ayys or Yazidis, i guess.

boo hoo poor russia
get a grip

plus ultra niggers

I'm sick of the absurd lies. Did you ever look into the bible and what it teaches about lies?

Probably 20 years or so

I love how my ID basically says fuck and cuck at the same time.

Attached: 73658584569.jpg (863x718, 234K)

Also this is the typical nigger reaction, "boohoo you think it's not fair to attack someone because I want to steal shit? booohoo ooga booga"

>May will start the war is May. Its literally a maymay. Autist meme magic confirmed. Pronounced 'MayMay' confirmed

I think you just solved the rubik's cube leaf

>wanting ww3
Does Sup Forums really want to die?

stop navel gazing you faggot !

time to go to bed kiddo
please be reminded that as a minor, you are not allowed to post on Sup Forums

My body is ready.
Mark my words that The Germans will get the business part of this beating.

Attached: goggles.gif (357x200, 279K)

Trump was their plan all along. It's always all controlled by (((them))).

meanwhile the pedo ring in Telford is going under the radar...
fuck May

#istandwithrussia

Jesus fuck, man... You really think ruskies are some poor country that needs your concern? You're literally a Sup Forums contrarian who will spout anything that will give him (You)'s. You should be happy they're not your neighbors.

assad just gassed 20 people in east ghouta and the russians knew this would happen

>No less than 20 cases of suffocation after the regime shelled the town of al Hammuriya with Chlorine East al Ghouta - #Syria

twitter.com/HalabTodayTV/status/974019640023232514

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-usa/russia-says-u-s-plans-to-strike-damascus-pledges-military-response-idUSKCN1GP0TY

This

I'm.. I suppose I shall vote for UKIP to show some Brexit love but with a loss of trust in the current leadership unless the Tories get the insanity gone.

Not messing with the Russian bear and putting a Leave EU PM in charge instead of an hysterical remainer would be preferred.

Attached: vote ukip kek.jpg (700x325, 66K)

I know where I'd put you.

Attached: 1516152583179.jpg (1024x883, 843K)

I'm passed the age of conscription, so I don't have to die for nothing. I will only fight against jews and jewish interests. May God unleash his wrath among the Jewish people and the elites among them.

This is true.bongs you are a joke

should just kill their spies and deny we own the cause of death

lets fight while the Muslims take over the place... sounds like a good plan.

BOYCOTT UK GOODS AND SERVICES

BOYCOTT UK BANKS.

And I care about darkies why?

>Dailymail
>Taken seriously

WE WARNED YOU
WE WARNED ABOUT THE ANGLO
BUT DID YOU LISTEN?
“NOOO IT’S JUST A HARMLESS LITTLE LIMEY”

Attached: CB50BCEF-E367-4F34-A44F-9715B0EA169B.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Meanwhile an american chemist has been hospitalized due to unknown reasons and his wife pronounced dead.
Just a coincidence.
Nothing to see here, move along.
purdueexponent.org/campus/article_877dc598-2731-11e8-b745-179c64d8e5b2.html

fight me irl

*BOYCOTT BANKS

world's problems rapidly solved

I'm not working for Semite agendas.

no mention of them in PMQs either, however they did take a time out at the beginning to demonise "islamophobia" again. fucking traitors.

numericals confirm tupolev tu 94 bear bombers are fueling up and tu 22m backfire bombers are already enroute.

1+1=2 Digits for our truth.

>I can't wait for ruskie nukes to come. I just hope they nuke the British and nobody else.

>Poland
lad half of your poulation is in Britain you mong

Putin is a paranoid manlet he's even afraid to retire. He won't do shit.

Kek

Were not bailing your asses out for a third time

END THE ETERNAL ANGLO

KEK ....They will probably cut off our gas loool .God our govenment is incompetent

I don't think you worked a single day in your life for anyone, boy.
I'm aware of a significant amount of Poles there, but I'm also aware of how many of them act like absolute retards. Therefore, I wouldn't be sad to see them go in flames.

You'd better because if Europe falls it's you vs
China, Russia, NK and anyone else who wants to join in

Your PM did the worst move ever at the worst timing ever.
It's almost elections in Russia and this is going to play right in Putins hand.
Some retarded woman who cant even into Brexit is going to play tough, oh am I laffin, non-pm

fuck off, i work in central london

they stopped korea now theyre tryin to use the UK you have to help us you cunts

Is is just me or are the hangover days over for Sup Forums?

Kebab, please.

Attached: 16835808_1617054771642983_2402363482627598466_o.jpg (2048x1365, 115K)

The last two years have made it certain that the powers that be are wanting war with Russia. Trump isn't interested in that, would rather go against China with Russia's help.

At least we'll get a giant wave of patriotism if Europe falls

Prove they did it. This whole thing reeks. Conveniently Russia uses a poison specifically formulated by the Soviets? So that's the proof? That it was some compound made by Russians in the 80s? Absolutely no way the spooks in MI6 and their bros in the CIA could ever get their hands on any of it? And why would Russia do something so fucking stupid and risky? None of this shit adds up at face value.