World's End Harem

So the ratings on baka are mixed but based on some reviews I skimmed I feel like the negatives might be because of pussies crying sexist. Could some of you neutral folks tell me if the story is good?

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Recruit-Sophie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tell me if the story is good?

It's awful because the MC is the most frustrating beta cuck ever.

>you need to fuck these women
>no
>they're totally consenting
>no
>if you don't you are literally dooming humanity
>no

The art isn't worth it. Read Parallel Paradise instead.

>The title is World's End Harem
>Asks if it's good

well I'm not an expert on the harem genre and I know that the start of the ecchi manga nana to kauro was pretty good so it seems plausible to see a good ecchi manga

>if the story is good
no, it is not good

Well it seem unanimous. Thanks guys, trying to stop reading with my dick

Protip, avoid things with "harem" as a tag or title.

Nothing wrong with reading with your dick user.

there is when you're in a weak point in life and unable to digest superficial shit. Not saying profound manga makes me a better person but it feel nicer

The story is fucking awful. Not because of sexism or anything, just because it's so fucking dumb and nothing makes sense.

The story is complete fucking garbage and the MC is infuriating.
Just read fucking Beatiful Girl's Club or something and actually get a payoff

Let me put it to you this way, There was an episode of the Outer Limits about a man who was thawed from cryostasis into a world where only women lived due to some war. Since this is the Outer Limits the episode was terrible since all OL was was a chinese bootleg Twilight Zone. However, the MC of that episode showed more drive and balls than the MC of this manga within the entire 40 minutes of that episode than has been seen in the entirety of this manga.

I forgot how bouncy the animation for this was.

welp i need that episode then

haha I'm pretty sure he is talking badly about that episode but saying it's not as bad as WEH

You should already know it's quality based on its description alone

M-my dick was saying it still might have a good story. You can sort of relate can't you?

>he is talking badly about that episode but saying it's not as bad as WEH
I am, the outer limits was shit with the occasional good episode but unlike the twilight zone it always went for the ending that would screw over the characters the most and pull the rug out from under them.

The episode in question is called Lithia.

So I've been easily convinced by the 100% distaste for the manga and I'm going to avoid it hard. Now can anyone say any nice words about it haha?

The fanservice and it isn't even that good. The retarded story sucks a lot of the enjoyment.

haha this manga can't catch a break. Well glad I avoided it. Took a while for anyone to reply to my thread so I was close to reading a couple of chapters to give it a shot

WEH aside, you mentioning Twilight Zone reminded me of that one time our history teacher showed us the Twilight Zone episode "Time Enough at Last", the 59 one. Good episode, hands down my most favorite and competent teacher I've ever had. Do the nips have their own Twilight Zone or anime equivalent?

the semen demons in it will at least not be touched by the fag MC ever

>there is when you're in a weak point in life

Then you shouldn't be reading comics and should be sorting out yourself.

>superficial shit

There is no such thing as profound manga, and the only people that would say this are basement dwellers.

To avoid writing a paragraph in this WEH thread, in short, I know I'm wasting my life and am trying (not very hard apparently) to change but it isn't happening and reading stuff like tokyo ghoul and hunter x hunter is pretty nice. And based on my other comments there is no way I'm going to deny that basement dweller comment

>MC been awake for less than a month, wants to try and find a cure and his girlfriend, if he can't after a month then he will start fucking everyone else
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY IS HE SO UNREASONABLE, FUCK NOW FUCK NOW WHY AREN'T YOU FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The dumbest complaint about the series, him not fucking doesnt even mean that you are denied tits either

Look user, even if you ignore that it's not particularly interesting outside of the T&A anyway.

Fire Punch is literally an esoteric masterpiece.

added

>Fire Punch is literally retarded

Fixed.

I dunno what that guy is on, but the paneling of it is actually phenomenal. The chapter where he actually kills doma was brilliant.

>Read Parallel Paradise instead.

That's a great 5 minute suggestion, but honestly I'd take WEH over that.

You are joking, right?

What series is that on the left?

your mom sucking my nipples

Fuck I mean the right..... I'm ok with the nipples thing.

Nope. Right is as boring as it gets. Also, the custard is retarded as fuck and isn't hot at all.

at least mc use his ball like he should

Yes. The one redeeming feature.

a breeding serie shouldn't aim to anything else than that

>shouldn't aim for anything else than that

That's some seriously low standards. A series of pictures of stick figures in an orgy is all it takes for you does it?

you are reading a breeding theme serie and you fucking talk about standard ? get your point straight faggot

Left is WEH, right is Parallel Paradise. Same premise different direction.

Jesus Christ this fucking ESL.

The MC is so bad author just pulls chapters of the other MC when ranking go down.

He is more based than you ever will be.

Actually beside breeding, there is also other typical stuff for Okamoto Lynn. So if you liked Elfen Lied or Gokukoku no Brynhildr, then this series is for you as well.

Okamoto Lynn though

If anything, the problem is that it's not sexist enough.

His typical survival stuff combined with isekai breeding theme actually work pretty well.

I can't believe anyone in the entire world can bear to suffer through his shit tier art.

You want other extreme?

Actually Okamoto's art is pretty good. And each girl is best girl.

yes

Believe it or not, the guy got considerably better over the years.

Despite that I still hate the way he draws faces, I have bad flashbacks from Nononono.

Get over it. Girls are truly worth of it.

I'm sorry you have troubles in self-inserting

Then you will like submissivity of girls in Parallel Paradise.

I can't say anything about the story of PP and for example looks passable. But there is just something about the way he draws characters and bodies that's not attractive.

If the art doesn't do anything to me, then I might just as well read smut. It's a tragedy.

Are the balls on their head a story feature by the way? They look more and more silly, the more I look at pictures from PP

Whoa mama, look at those jugs.

>I've ever had. Do the nips have their own Twilight Zone or anime equivalent?
I'm sure they have it for live action. And I've read horror anthologies (whose names I can't remember) that had a similar format of "narrator introduces the scenario, shit happens, narrator leads the episode out".

I mean they had the anime equivalent of the X-Files not two years ago. (Kagewani, great short show)

At least with WEH I don't have the horrible stilted and plastic-looking women that Lynn has evolved to draw. The fact that they secrete Yogurt from their vaginas and all turn into gibbering retards only differentiated by their hair styles doesn't help. WEH has a much better artist so at least looking at his women doesn't turn me off.

Both have retarded stories and anyone saying the Isekai harem-shit is better is lying to themselves. Lynn is a hack, has been for a while now.

female planets and female country main plots are going to be the next big thing for manga and light novels

>female planets and female countries next main plots

Would be awesome

>Are the balls on their head a story feature by the way?
Yes.

He just wants true love and doesn't want to be used as a manslut.

I always wanted to see the female planet in Vanguard, only had a glimpse of the male one.

I thought girls bravo was going to be the adventures of a guy in a female only planet, just for it to become TLR the next episode.

>At least with WEH I don't have the horrible stilted and plastic-looking women that Lynn has evolved to draw.
Actually I think that Lynn's art is cuter than that from WEH.

>true love
He will realize Arisa is now hard to other girls now, he will snap like ever before to lose his sight on the goal to save the other males. Yuri lesbian harems is going to fuck him hard.

That's obviously going to be a matter of taste but I prefer the sexier and more full figured women of WEH over the childlike women of PP.

>Read Parallel Paradise instead.
Don't do this. Just because there is sex doesn't mean it's good.

You helped me figure out why I dislike his art. His faces are a lot less mature, because he relies on a more symbolic style. No eye lashes, no lips, less pronounced nose

I wonder if he was meant to attract fujos. If the genders were reversed she would be the perfect purest waifu.

That same episode of OL ended badly for that guy. So it's not the best example.

focusing a manga on a female army combat unit would be very interesting to see.

To be fair whatever happens to the males in WEH is doomed anyway due to virus has spread into a five year time lapse. Those five men are gonna meet a very bad end.

I know, Outer Limits always had downer endings but even still the main character of that episode managed to do stuff instead of just driving around for chapters on end barely making any progress.

>female countries and female planets will sell as the next big trend for anime and manga

I can see it happen,I can see it happen in reality

>Men don't have the desire to find beauty of female breasts
>Women desire much more to find beauty of female breasts than men

Sad just real sad.

>That's obviously going to be a matter of taste
This.

You mean SnW?

Yes, but were talking about a little realistic here like this one Recruit Sophie but it's a oneshot

kissmanga.com/Manga/Recruit-Sophie

Wombs is basically about women who gain teleporting abilities thanks to implanted alien embryo. Hard Sci-fi setting and the wonders of child birth.

Isn't there already a second MC that's actually having sex on the regular for quite some time now? The first MC is retarded but the second one kind of balances it out.

Yes, I heard of this manga thanks to Hox. Really interested on reading more of this later on.

Did Hox already put it on Batoto?

Yes, up to chapter 32

Yeah, I have to get back to reading this myself.

Did he do this only on Batoto. Have Batato still banned ecchi/18+ fanservice.

Someone should do it with mangahere and kissmanga.

Female World War Arc when?

There's two having sex regularly now, the based guy and the slow grandpa

I have a bad feeling both of'em will be burned out or commit something very heinous in the next coming chapters.

you mean three ?

The people crying sexist are right. It's literally about a selfish wuifufag dooming humanity because he won't fuck any supermodel that isn't his average ass missing childhood friend.

He spends most of the story wasting time researching a cure for something that every living female scientist and shit is already researching, not because he should rightfully be suspicious that the truth is being withheld, but because some recent graduate thinks he's the smartest human on the planet.

So his stupidity and sexism are intertwined. Y: the last Incel.

Parallel Paradise is awfully drawn though, the women have samefaces and their curves look like sculpted from plastic

>female scientist and shit is already researching

They fail doing their jobs or two the A.I. has gone AWOL enough to kill the female scientists to leave no trace of it's origin.

what about #2 imouto

I pay absolutely no attention to the story of characters whatsoever.

The art is absolutely godly and never fails to give me an erection so as far as I'm concerned the manga is perfectly fine.

The only people complaining are either people who can only get off to penetration or people who actually think harems are suppose to have good stories or characters.

But it is good.

are we reading the same series?

Whats the point it's not even funny
Read doujins instead

Do you know that what you complain here is normal stylization for over half of manga/anime series?