Currently going in to central London to drink coffee and feel sad about life at 9:25 pm

>currently going in to central London to drink coffee and feel sad about life at 9:25 pm

Here's a binge I had earlier today.

Attached: tfw ugly.jpg (2428x1728, 773K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sadies-New-Mexico-Hot-Salsa/dp/B00ICSHUPA/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1521070399&sr=8-1&keywords=sadies salsa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(you)

good thing shitting on the street is culturally acceptable in bongistan now. Your gonna have a problem later.

You should go to the gym and quit eating that corn and soy trash. Gotta balance your macros, broh.

Attached: a09.png (504x432, 33K)

lold

i always imagined you as a skinny cigarette smoking nihilist but it seems you must weigh like 400 lbs

>we won

Attached: franklinstower.jpg (600x251, 28K)

Ben and Jerry's is for communist nu males.

fat cunt kys

You again.

Go to a bar in Leicester Square and try to pull a drunk bird

What the fuck is this doritos salsa shit?!

he's never been to a pub

Are you eating the doritoes with the salsa? As a southwestern person this is triggering me for some reason even though I shouldn't care. You eat the salsa with plain corn chips you mutant.

Also all that sugar and Pepsi Max? What's the point of washing it down with that sugarless shit?

Not political, go post your bullshit somewh.... actually no, nobody cares, an hero plaz kthxbai, also sage.

>Strawberry flavored Lance
>Lances
Those are called straws and your nation deserves to be nuked

>doritos brand salsa

why do you bother with doritos salsa its shit, as in diet pepsi you fucking pleb
also wtf is with your choice in biscuits?Replace those with Leibniz-Keks in your diet immediately and fuck off with the faggoty ice cream when you could get a vienetta instead

you've pissed me off you cunt

Nigger

I know there's lots of sugar but sugar filled pepsi would feel like an even bigger overload. Though I did have about 1 litre of regular cola yesterday because I thought it would be the final binge

>eat sugar
>feel like shit

Excellent meal.

Attached: 1520922721890.jpg (700x734, 107K)

>ONE OF US!!!

Attached: 5C689C2A-7CDE-4A5B-948C-277F67328888.jpg (1125x1098, 742K)

COOL BLOG POST!

... I think I know you.

don't feel sad, bong. I care about you. I care about your country. Shits gonna get bad but we'll have a new dawn.

This is like the third time I see this exact post.

Same
Always with a UK flag

Shill or pathetic fk who should off himself

Inb4 curry nigger, add rice/carrots/broccoli and that shit will get you going
Why don't you cook nigger.
Why do you even eat such good goy food ^
At least smoke crack if you're gonna do this to yourself.

Attached: steak curry.png (618x811, 37K)

what does your stomach look like?

how much do you weigh?

>Here's a binge I had earlier today.

When you say "a binge" are you telling me that you had all of that food as one meal?

Yes, and supermarket sandwiches about an hour earlier

Disgusting

did your mother (whom i assume you live with) ever try to restrict your abhorrent eating habits?

Are you the 'didn't want to work for McDonalds but they hired me so I'm working there anyways and now I see Chads and Stacys all day and they remind me how much my life sucks' bong?

Attached: 1376552847271.jpg (878x881, 254K)

Why are you so fat?

Is it really that hard just to not eat as much?

You will be dead by 50 if you continue to eat that crap.

Seeing portion sizes that small is rather unusual considering you're well on pace to outpace us Amerifats.

>Lgbt ice cream

Kys cuck

Honestly if you eat that disgusting shit on a daily basis why not just kill yourself?

Because thats the only pleasure ugly guys can have, besides video games (but even that gets boring). Can't get friends, can't farm social media for validation, can't get girls who are constantly reminding us that they only belong to Chad

>be me
>ugly 27 year old beta male with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever (everythingless except for prostitutes), never been to pub, club or party
>become the ugly loner nobody talks to within a day of all my jobs
>have boring full time job in London that miraculously takes no effort and is ok on my CV but waste all my free time (spend on average less than 1 hour in the office, zero scrutiny)
>know chad and Stacey get everything handed to them
>waste all my free time on the internet- don't have the initiative or motivation to learn or do stuff in my free time
>read books because I feel like I have to
>hated my degree
>main hobby is walking around outside, feeling sad about life, hoping that "jus going outside bro!" will spontaneously make my 20s not feel wasted
>smart enough to see the arbitrariness of all philosophical axioms; not stupid enough to fall for religion, stoicism, clean your room-ism, or hoorah-ism or other stuff
>don't have the balls to live life according to my own intuitions and feel pressured to read boring books or learn boring things
>spending 9-5 at work during the first month crushed my soul and stole all my time; dread the future
>feel so demoralised seeing Chads and Staceys everywhere; fully blackpilled about my ugliness killing the possibility of me having friends or a gf
>beta demeanour repulses everyone; neither posh or working class
>lifting weights changed nothing (have squatted 4 plates

Its not that difficult to gain friends for anybody, there are plenty of niche groups of ugly/unpopular guys, you just have to not be an asshole

AND BE RAPED BY MUSLIM BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE

GL user

Attached: 1495494967658.jpg (1024x745, 46K)

similar boat user
when will the beta uprising come?

how the fuck does an ugly loser get a job like that

Seriously why do they have to call everything some different autistic name its absolutely retarded.

ugly people don't like each other. It's human nature. They would sacrifice each other in an instant to be friends with Chad and be allowed to breathe the same air as Stacey

The zero work aspect is complety down to luck.

Poison, okay once in a while, poison, poison, poison, poison.
Stewpeed.

but why does it taste soooo good

yeah the call it a lift instead of a magic up and down box, what R tards!

nah u just gota find the autists with weird hobbies who arent trying to fit in because they dont notice that theres a hypercompetitive game of society going on that everyone is supposed to be playing

>buying B&J icecream, lad they're cucking like mad on twitter. Utter disgrace.

those are plain doritos corn chips sold specifically for the salsa. look at the bag.

does it occur to you that your very diet makes you sad. i look at that picture and im sad for you for eating that shit. you are what you eat m8

I would have bought honey flavour if it was available even though that literally has a cow with a "refugees welcome" sign

There used to be specific salsa Doritos (I liked hint of lime) but they put that salsa logo on regular Doritos bags now.

No, seeing Staceys everywhere when I'm an ugly male is what makes me sad. The sugar and coffee keeps me from extreme sadness

that feeling goes away in your 30s just hoard cash and start figuring out productive investments

>lifting weights changes nothing
Working out should improve your mood at least due to the hormones that get released during. Plus, you will be stronger, healthier and have a better body. That's something.
You do have a job. That's also something.
Where the fuck do you see Chad and Stacey everywhere? Most people are ugly as sin. Even if you do see those types all the time - fuck them, they are blue-pilled normies, they will never have a fraction of your intelligence. They are cookie cutter, ordinary, boring and dime a dozen.
People at work can suck it, too. So you don't talk. Means they get no info to use against you later and can't backstab you. They are the losers and gossip whores.
We live in shitty times, user. You can have a family, friends, travel all the time, have things happen and STILL feel like something is missing and life is passing you by.

Nigger I didn't even know they made plain flavored Doritos? Like what's the point? Just buy a regular bag of tortilla chips for like half the price

you fucking retard, stop eating shit and move out of whatever hell hole you are currently living in

>Doritos salsa

Fucking christ bongs, dont ya'll got something little better in the chips and salsa department

Attached: 18d6fbd9-8e86-42c4-80df-eb334c5d3f46_1.733e8b29b1170821a85ee957bbbe59dc.jpg (450x450, 28K)

why even go outside

You are retarded. Clinically retarded.

amazon.com/Sadies-New-Mexico-Hot-Salsa/dp/B00ICSHUPA/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1521070399&sr=8-1&keywords=sadies salsa
Please click like and subscribe and if you haven't already hit the bell to turn on notifications and use my Amazon affiliate link Vikings LLC are literally /ourguys/ in the salsa business.

Attached: sadiessalsamasterrace.jpg (500x500, 68K)