Konosuba!

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28227144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It meant nothing to no one.

>literally borderlands 2 of anime

Take a look at this useless fucking mage floating uselessly

>makes her build high on INT and FAITH but low on mana
Good think Megumin isn't in the Souls universe.

what?

Mana isn't a stat you can change manually in Konosuba. It's either naturally high or not, and it increases automatically with each level up. Hers is actually exceptionally high; everyone can learn explosion, but most people cannot cast it at all because of the mana requirements, and she was hailed as a prodigy in her clan of mages because of her tremendous mana reserves.

I want to fucking destroy Megumin's tiny pussy.

referencing popular memes in anime

So pyromancers, mages, wizards and sorcerers pretty much have a hard time? They must get their ass handed to them with each boss fight, unless they go with a party.

To add to this, the early adventurer cards show her with several times more mana than Aqua, a goddess. The only reason Aqua is so powerful is because she can borrow mana from her followers.

Why don't they have mana potions in Konosuba? That would solve the problem. They just don't want Megumin to get too OP.

Most of them use far more mana efficient spells than EXPLOSION. I would compare a normal mage with a battalion of infantry to Megumeme's tactical nuclear weapon. Sure, you can do much more different things with a whole battalion of infantry, and they can do it for a long time. However, they don't reach anywhere near that destructive power unleashed in an instant.

>So pyromancers, mages, wizards and sorcerers pretty much have a hard time?
Unless they're talented like Yunyun, Megumin and Wiz, yeah. But I assume people usually go with the thing they're good at, just like Darkness conveniently picked tank.

megumin thread?
megumin thread.

They don't have mana potions, but they do have mana crystals called manatite. Megumin actually gets one from Yunyun in episode 2 of s2, but it's too small to be useful to her, so she gives it to Kazuma. In the WN ending, Kazuma gives her two billion eris worth of those crystals, and she almost single-handedly defeats the entire demon army by spamming explosion. So yeah, Megumin with manatite is the potentially most powerful character, but we won't see that until the last boss fight.

What did she mean by this?

She requires something BIG and HARD to get off.

>Megumin with manatite is the potentially most powerful character
Anybody with that amount of mana will be a powerful character. Explosion is the most inefficient way of using it. Just staying in a town would make that skill useless. They would end up in debt the rest of their lives even in the next generations is she dares to use it while having a town hostage.

I meant that as in, "explosion is the most powerful spell". That, and Megumin has the strongest explosion spell right now.

Megumi? More like Megameme.

It starts off nice but then it starts making you do the same shit again but now everything takes longer to kill and the dlc make you go through it even more times and now things are even harder to kill. I felt like I was getting somewhere with this.

In the WN with that manatite, combined with near insta-casting, she is all but the destroyer of worlds.

She actually is the one to bring down the DK castles barrier by rapid spamming so much explosion magic at it she beats it into submission... The amount of 'hoooooly fucks!!!!' felt by the demon soldiers was palpable.

if kazuma invented condoms why doesnt he invent other adult products

You horny retards.

My love for Megumin is completely platonic and I totally don't want her to pee in my mouth.

www.strawpoll.me/14246487/

poll

That's what you get for not playing salvador.

Would she play a PoM Pyro mage?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28227144

>season three positively, absolutely, irreversibly never

>new animation project soon

Yes. She'd edit her PvP videos in windows movie maker, and upload them to youtube with 00s metal music.

Haha, I absolutely wouldn't force Megumin to drink a gallon of water, restrain her for several hours until she could barely hold it in, and then suddenly spread her legs, surprising her and causing her to soak her black panties.

haha