How would you fix SHAFT?

SHAFT should persuade the author of the monogatari series to permanently remove Senjougahara out of the picture or make her BFF of the MC, like Hanekawa.

She isn't relevant anyway, he's just shoving her in to remind her fanbase she still exists.

make them finish sayonara zetsubou sensei

No more movies to start, they clearly can't handle that shit.

Madoka S2 is probably not yet ready because Uro is busy with godzilla

Still, isn't it about time for the mobage to have an anime or at least a SoL spin off

Make them stop the Monogatari series right after Sodachi Fiasco and then make another film where Guillotine Cutter rises from the dead and exterminates all the girls brutally in the order they were introduced.

They're only allowed to make fate shows from now on

Close it down.

Make avant-garde post-modernist powerpoint hentai shows.

Remember when shaft was good?

Leave them with poverty-tier budget, that's the way they made their best shows.

Final arc of SZS is animated.

Add background characters so the whole place doesn't feel dead. It's very unsettling seeing no people whatsoever and then when they say there are people random cardboard cutouts appear. Is it so hard to animate a couple people walking around? It would vastly improve the atmosphere.

They are the most samey studio ever.

More SZS

Who shopped RRRG's face on there? Son of a bitch.

Fire Shinbou the Hack

Not their property

make araragi a man for a change

I can't can't tell if this is a serious post

wait, araragi is smaller than senjougahara?
slowpoke.jpg

It's their newest flop movie

but they showed it on my no name 3rd world shithole theaters

They've already fixed themselves.

All that's left is to completely move on from the Moo-nogatari cash cow. Finish SZS. And started adapting Isin's Forgetful Detective series.

Finish Katte ni Kaizou

12 frames per second bare minimum.

Voynich Hotel. Sounds more like something SZS-era Shaft would've done. Also make up their mind whether they're continuing Madoka or not.

Adapt the rest of Medaka Box

Exactly even Nisio said that

CG

Nothing to fix.

is a torrent already up for this?

Shaft is as good as they've ever been, Sangatsu is a current project, the Kizu movies were fucking fantastic. I cannot understand ehat drives people on this board to turn their backs on excellent animation projects just because a bunch of people like it.

kyani drones are salty because their studio is literally dead so they go and shit on every other studio that still hangs on

>And start adapting Isin's Forgetful Detective series.
My nigga.

When this's coming out anyway?

I've heard that there's a nude swim towards the end.

>tfw your brainless effort to start a studio war fails