Is it even possible to find a decent...

Is it even possible to find a decent, morally upright woman that wants to start a family and help preserve a future for her children and race?
It seems as though the amount of women that have any semblance of traditional values are close to nil. So many women today are so heavily entrenched with feminist, cultural marxist thinking that they are completely opposed to the types of values that have been the mainstay in society for millennia. If you even manage to find a girl that is apolitical they are usually completely devoid of any moral values and have most likely slept with 20-30 men before the age of 25 and think that the be all an end all in life is to drink, party and gossip. In these dark and depraved times where is the best place to find a traditional woman?
>inb4 go to church

Attached: tumblr_n81ziuPWOZ1rv93u9o1_1280 copy.jpg (800x800, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_System
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill yourself you racist larping retard

Also the reason no woman wants you is because you're disgusting and hateful.

I found one, faggot. At church.

If you aren't going to church you are part of the problem

Maybe being happy is more important than saving your race.
I'm not happy though therefore RACEWAR now

Have you paid your internet license yet?

>Is it even possible to find a decent, morally upright woman that wants to start a family and help preserve a future for her children and race?
short answer
no
long answer
maybe
ignore all these modern women
literally
ignore them
God will judge them
remember that they are women, if you do not forgive them, they will not forgive themselves
mass suicides will be the consequence
modern women will check out of society
the current west will fall anyways
it's all fine in the end
the left, atheist, progressive side of whites will be torn to shreds and utterly killed by the immigrant pets they so longed to 'help'
then it'll be whatever is left of the whites, right, christian, god-fearing, conservative whites, to fight off the hordes
if we win, you can have all the white women you could ever dream of (that is, one.)
if we lose, don't worry, trad women don't exist anyways
they're just actors in a play, switching masks as they go
but the least we can do, is show the small part of women who haven't gone along with this modern play that those who did, will be left to rot and die
remember kids
traitors first

Have you signed up for your mandatory military draft yet? You know, the one that will force you to fight Russia for us :)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_System

soz mate
lucky chad 7's go over virgin 4's

Hold the line
Love isn't always on time.

No, sorry. I am simply looking for one in a county who didn't burn coal at this point

Attached: 1519423411700.jpg (780x927, 195K)

.implying Trump one disband NATO right as SHTF for detaining US citizens.

A lot of people don't realize that age 24/25 is the new age 18. Due to youth achieving milestones later in life, we aren't considered real adults until 24/25.

So keep that in mind when dating. You may feel old but women around you are still mentally acting like teenagers. Keep yourself as a priority. Make sure you stay healthy, don't go bald, and max out your aesthetic so you have a chance when girls balance out with you mentally later in life.

This.
Quad 4s btfo, chad quad 7s here to stay.

I’m Already balding at 27 tho

hahaha you're delusional
america NEEDS NATO

Kill yourself, fucking faggot.

who's the gril?

I found one. She was a virgin by senior year of highschool (1 year behind me) she's right wing, pro-white comes from a family of right wing trade skill workers. We're going to marry and have kids as soon as I get a more stable job.

I got really lucky because before Sup Forums I was pretty degenerate.

If you're older, you can try white-heavy dating sites. We need a serious white only dating service that isn't getting called "nazi" by the media, but that won't happen until the Overton window shifts.

There's a lot of low-key white nationalists girls, but optics matter more to women and they're afraid of social ostracism.

WRONG
NATO needs America, just as your sorry asses back in WW2

I can see her bones on her chest. Bitch needs to eat more.

Checked. Faggot bong BTFO

So much this

qt3.14 femanon here.
Send me bitcoins or donate to my Patreon to prove you can take care of me :3

Congrats, although I want one that doesn't worship a Jewish god.

Attached: JesusIsTheCube.png (1510x560, 830K)

>don't go bald
Too late

Attached: a79c063c87186e34b02b1716762bfc473aabd13244e1146e3bfcf1f7903af6e0.png (275x266, 92K)

Nigger I'm balding at 22

start using rogaine and take steps to reduce your dht production dog
wish i had done this earlier

>I found one
Good on you mate, God-speed with the reproduction. Aim for 15 kids at the least
>optics matter more to women and they're afraid of social ostracism
This is very true I'm afraid, they'll never accept in position that isn't socially acceptable.

Attached: 1497498328114.jpg (640x960, 267K)

>take steps to reduce your dht production
How do I do this? I exercise every day and I'm currently on day 55 of no fap

No idea

Attached: aea836b9b97c44ed8b0d981de7c7203c.jpg (1000x1288, 299K)

>Is it even possible to find a decent, morally upright woman that wants to start a family and help preserve a future for her children and race?
In order for it to satisfy the requirement of "possible," you would only need one instance of it happening. And I think it has happened more than once. So, sage.

>remember kids
>traitors first
Agreed.

Attached: Corneliu Zelea Codreanu.png (2054x1683, 2.04M)

You guys remind me of him

Attached: IMG_5762.jpg (534x712, 56K)

I’ll go bald I don’t care

vitamins (biotin, etc), shampoos (ketoconazole)
do some research - there's a lot of info.

Why? Our military is the strongest in the world, and we have enough nukes to kill the world several times over. Nato needs us, not the other way around

Everybody is going to watch Russia conquer you when you try to false flag article V.

Not if you're a cuckeeist (cuckold atheist) you can't.

My dad started balding at 18 so I accepted it before I was even a teenager. 27 and still not balding now.

Isn't it a little odd to talk about wanting to find a good woman while simultaneously adorning your thread with images of females that can only be described, albeit to varying degrees, as whores?

There are a lot of threads like this and they always come with those images. They're all whores. Even those pretty blonde women in the wheatfield - attention whores, probably promiscuous in real life. By doing this, we associate false images with pure ideals, most likely damaging some part of our psyche in the process. This world is sick and we are perpetuating it.

aushwitz tier goddess

Eventually you will realize that the only people who have a problem with women doing things like having sex and partying, are virgins themselves. Adults don't care about these things, and it should go without saying that virgins simply cant be adults.

No you will not find any girl that isn't corrupted by the media. And even if you do find a girl that is wife material, the chances are she is already in a long term relationship, engaged or married.

It's almost like some people want a normal fucking life with their own choices and dreams, rather than getting fucked, get confined to the house for 8 months, and then spend years raising a screeching pink goblin, you fucking memeflagger.

But that is a normal life.

You’re right user, we need to stop this hypocrisy

Attached: BD38E4D3-970D-4222-8E1D-869D236AA7B9.jpg (1280x1077, 337K)

At least use a painting.

Attached: Johnny Ark.jpg (980x1482, 1.93M)

Not in the last thread bro, nor this one.

Sage

Attached: Reasons+for+gaming+gf_672565_6543615.jpg (1200x1200, 77K)

2D is better than 3D Kek

Attached: D6C89870-9E2F-4C1F-992B-BFBA8CC43D3D.jpg (772x1258, 594K)

Wrong.

Normal fags fuck off

Now you are starting to understand the true meaning of trad.

Attached: 51q5M3XfjiL._SX344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (346x499, 48K)

SAGE

go fuck off and die nazi larping scum....your kind deserve to die off

Have you binned that knife

you first paki scum

This is not politics.
This is not reddit or funny junk or where ever the fuck you came from.
Take your fucking trainwreck of a love life to Sup Forums you fucking new piece of shit.

here we go, millionth thread like this and yet i will post in it cause im a sexually frustrated loney fuck seeking human companionship i cant have irl from weebville politics board

You Beta faggots have no idea how women work. I've yet to have any kind of long term relationship where her political beliefs didn't mirror mine within a few months. They'll sacrifice almost anything for the idea of having a strong man. Work on being that and women will be whatever you want them to be.

I know right? I can't wait to finally settle down with a girl who's slept with half the college football team. Can't think of anything that would make our baby boy more proud. My family and all of my friends will respect me so much.

Who’s that?

Attached: FB60326B-137C-4BBB-9566-EA7A9D26F902.png (924x1212, 1.28M)

same

Attached: 1463391106896.jpg (500x500, 51K)

My gf is great enough that it's impossible to describe her without it sounding like a massive larp. But she's the only girl I've ever met like this. So, they do exist, but in my experience, the number of them has been limited to literally 1 ever. Take from that what you will.

So hows the situtation down in bongland, user? Having fun avoiding trucks?

congrats on winning the lottery user

Here have something nice to look at will you feel sad

Attached: EF4FA483-B285-4C63-89EF-F984457F4195.png (744x1080, 928K)

This. Women need to be lead

Attached: 32EB9366-B05B-4C59-BAC8-9EA631BDDE0F.png (1013x1880, 2.82M)

If it makes you feel any better, I was a depressed lonely fuck when I met her by a fluke accident. So it could happen to you, too. I don't really have any advice other than be dominant like all the advice you ever see. Lead, take charge, etc, and help her submission blossom over time with you. It makes her feel safe and secure, she'll trust you in every way, and she'll do anything for you. Even though I was in a low place at the time, I didn't struggle with attracting or keeping women, it just had become hopeless to me because none were worth the effort. I can't really help you with finding a girl who isn't a massive whore and degenerate, but my advice is to try to make sure everything else is in order so you can cultivate a connection when you finally do meet her. Probably not very helpful, but it's all I got.

>duuuhhhh here are some shapes that parallel
How are you this fucking retarded? Pagan Roman's created the cross you fucking mong. Jews killed Jesus specifically because he destroyed the Israelite zeitgeist. Good luck finding ANYONE that worships pagan gods let alone normal looking young women, dumb fuck.

Holy fuck those digits! Praise Christ! Neo-pagans BTFO!

Attached: 40091BC5-CA73-4A52-AEF4-DE613CAEC685.png (803x1024, 827K)

So was Michael Jordan, that's why he cut his hair off while at UNC.

>in b4 nigger
>t. former basketball player from back when there were still white people playing

|
|>
|
|

Attached: quote_Lenin_how_to_destroy_the_West_subversion_degeneracy_disorder.jpg (500x600, 149K)

Praise him

Attached: 1520278609810-pol.jpg (640x632, 156K)

You'd be much happier at home, sweetheart.

Attached: react_Reddit_is_down_the_hall_and_to_the_left_Trump.jpg (320x320, 40K)

attending your local church is a decent bet. However, focusing on improving yourself is the best option

Attached: jung.jpg (733x866, 586K)

That’s on awesome picture. What culture is it from?

Attached: 7BA4AC6B-4212-41AF-88AB-936F85F7589C.png (564x1322, 1.52M)

You mean Rome killed Jesus in Roman Judea, using crusification, a methodology of death implemented exclusively by Romans, where as the Jews were like the mudslimes in that era. They stones "heretics" to death.

There are even deeper conspiracies that the Roman Fabians invented Jesus taking other historical mythos in an attempt to assimilate the Jews. Seems that high IQ was rather impossible to subvert

Attached: 1482194863210.jpg (828x666, 247K)

“They’re just actors, changing masks as they go.” Thanks user, you really opened my eyes. They’re just a resource, and nothing more.

This shit blew my mind niggers.

Read it.

Attached: womenguide1.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

Wrong. Stupid leaf fag.

part 2

Attached: womenguide2.jpg (1210x6291, 1.83M)

>telling your child about mothers sex exploits
>having virgin friends
>being generally mad that this woman enjoyed sex while you never could
oh im laffin

>hurr lenin was a degenerate idiot
>but wait look at this quote he said!

This is a good introduction for guys who don't understand women and don't know where to start when it comes to attracting them

>holding dear the opinions of a weebposter on an anonymous image board
What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

i appretiate the care user, but im afraid that its in vain since ive never really been "low" in my life other than socially and romantically/sexually

you have to move if they're not where you are. This is difficult and expensive. Big cities are corrupt fucked up places.
Working class towns with good morale are the best. Those women want good husbands and want babies

eg; Vancouver BC terrible
Abbotsford BC better
Surrey BC terrible
Montreal so so
Saint-Jerome Quebec good.

Big city women seem to loathe children

like a woman you insult superficial characteristics of the ideas presented.

go ahead im waiting for your fully fleshed out psychology PHD thesis my friend

Read Rollo, internalize it, then act, don't fall for any other memes.

Men share ideas and are far less worried about who said it than whether or not it works and proves itself to be of value. You wouldn't understand, sweetheart.

>morally upright woman
Fuck that, I want a skank like the girl you posted who will suck me sideways.

Attached: 1520179385169.jpg (1199x1500, 708K)

The point is you mongrel that nothing he said is verifiable or trustworthy in anyway. You think hes right simply because he types a lot and acts confident, saying things like "you don't want to admit this" or "trust me". Language like this leads people into believing he knows what hes talking about without having to prove anything. The poster who wrote that could be completely larping. It's unlikely that anyone has as much intimate knowledge about women through experience, and would then go on to type it all out in some thread.

Oh shit lad, well put. I'll likely screen cap this nice bit of text here for future use. I've been thinking the same thing, but I haven't seen it happen yet. I'm worried that the government will do everything it could possibly do to prop women up for longer than they're good for to try and decrease the fallout from when the roasties of our generation all hit the wall on mass.

>authorship doesn't matter
Brainlet detected.
But fine, how would you know it works? I'm sure you can just tell me that you've applied these methods and its worked perfectly, but just like the author, you have no way of proving it. How has any of the shit he said proved itself to be of value?

nice one amigo, have a taco on the house

Fuck off ahmed, I hope putin turns London into glass

you being cynical isnt an argument.

btw if you actually put these ideas into practice you will get the expected results.

Last, the fundamental hypothesis of those posts is the following: there are no morally perfect women etc non degenerate women. there are only MEN like that. women test MEN they dont test IDEAS. it is up to you to have the right ideas and impose them on them and they will not only accept this, they will happily go along and encourage your leadership.

that doesnt sound like a ridiculous hypothesis to me and, ive implemented it and it works

I unironically Want You to be the Only victim in an islamic bombing carried out by some retarded inbred paki that they wanted to use to test experimental weapons.

I discovered these things well before I saw the post, so obviously, I've applied these sorts of ideas in my own life. You're clearly unable to do the same if it's so hard for you to believe someone would even try it.