"Build the wall! Don't let immigrants in!"
"He's white? Nothing we can do to prevent it, he's mental ill!"
"Yes all Muslims, women. and blacks!"

Attached: IMG_3394.jpg (640x615, 120K)

Strawman. No one says any of this.

Stop wasting your time posting shit no one reads, pencil dick. sage

Sage goes in all fields

Exactly.
In the last case, it was "Why didn't the FBI and local police take him out when they had the chance?"
If it was not for the lies of the Strawman fallacy, the leftist wouldn't even have their logical fallacies as arguments. They'd have to do something like shriek at the sky or something.

Attached: scream at the sky.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Not arguments

You need to be fucked up in the head to go on a killing spree before killing yourself. So yes, socia-/psychopaths do need help. A stupid nigger doesn't (except he actually is insane). And if you wear revealing clothes, men are going to want to rape you.

Literally no one says a school shooter needs help
They say social outcast do before they shoot a school up
The same way a woman needs to not dress like a slut to avoid being raped
Or a nigger needs to not point a gun to the police or ignore their orders

Sage

> HURR DURR not an argument

LJL at this giant faggot thinking anyone comes to /pol to have an "argument"

Kill yourself, faggot

Attached: 1516588983149.jpg (480x255, 32K)

Hypocrisy is natural and good. Morality is specific, not universal. Get used to it faggot.

I can't wrap my mind around how people can actually belive this, since in the mainstream media and virtually everything that has to do with popculture (celebrities) it's the compplete oppposite of what this girl claims:
>black man is shot
It's that racist police and systemic (what's that stupid worn even supposed to mean, the actula word would be 'systematic') racism. All cops are responsible for this and the entire US judical system!
>Girl is raped
The patriarchy is a fault because it teaches young boys and men that rape is ok! Teach men not to rape!
>Whote boy shoots up a school
All gun owners are potential murderers! Ban all guns!

This is what you hear in 99% op popular culture and the media and social media as well.

Yet this girl claims that societey does the exact opposite. It's like we're living in parallel universes!

You can't attempt logic in burger morality cause they take their morality from fiction.

Attached: poder y gloria.jpg (472x558, 87K)

victim = perpetrator

Attached: 1508023536019.png (500x391, 168K)

The picture is fucking retarded ,because we never said that an innocent black guy killed was killed because of his own fault, or that a raped girl was asking for anything (unless she was), so that's a false equivalency and a lie, so that doesn't work.

Also, some people will abuse their freedoms. What does that mean, put everybody in straitjackets? No, better give people the power, rather than let the state make the same mistakes on a much greater level.

No one does this!

Of coarse he needs help, how's he going to start the race war on his own?

>white boy
>white
PAHAHAHA no

I have encountered this in Germany as well. German media for example and many of my peers think similar things.
In my city there was a group of muslims who killed a 17 year old boy. The suspected murderer had traces of the victims blood on his jacket and was STILL acquitted!
I once talked with my flatmate about this and the only thing he replied was: "Yeah but that poor guy got targeted by the police he was muslim!"

I replied that the police found the VICTIMS FUCKING BLOOD ON THE MURDERERS JACKET!

His only reply was: Yeah, but you can't know if for sure, it's just because he's a foreigner.

So no, this isn't a problem of Americans only.

> No one says any of this.

Burn the coal, pay the toll. But its not an accusation, it's a statement of reality.

>black man gets shot because he is committing a crime

>girl gets "raped" aka got drunk and regretted it the next day

>"boy" shoots up school, says it right there, he's just a kid he's not fully grown

This shit's too easy

Attached: 1502944358106.png (340x337, 222K)

The right wing's hypocrisy
Not an argument

Chek’d
It’s all coming unglued for some

Attached: 5F836851-17A0-4379-840C-A8A01BA6E6DE.jpg (2047x1536, 648K)

Some black men are killed for being niggers. Some are killed for just being black. Some girls are raped for dressing like sluts. Some are raped for just being attractive. Shit sucks. But white boys shoot up schools only because they have the ability to? And that's it? No questions asked?

We let a million immigrants in legally. Those who do not come here properly shouldn't be allowed in.

Attached: 1519960023890.jpg (967x966, 200K)

>white boy
>boy

Its White Man, bitch

Attached: jazz-music-assumes-direct-control-30736513.png (500x576, 145K)

Neither was your original post. Its was a strawman. Fuck out of here, this isnt plebbit.

Attached: plebitor.png (571x618, 53K)

OY GOY SHUT IT DOWN
GOY BOY DON'T LET ME DOWN
GIB THE FORESKIN TO THE CROWN
FEED MY SHLOMO OR I'LL FROWN

nope nope nope
you come on to Sup Forums
then you say the jewish shooter was white.
then you accuse Sup Forums of supporting the jews in any way.

If you fucking peasants listened to us years ago when we first began calling for gassing the kikes this shooting would have never happened.

This one is all you anti-genocide faggots.

Attached: ahmarxist.jpg (1280x800, 254K)

>black man shoots someone
>no one says anything
>black man rapes woman
>no one says anything
>#FBIcrimestats

>white girl is white
>white girls sucks black cock
>very gross cases
>sad.

Attached: BCC1F404-AE9A-495C-8610-47866A465244.jpg (900x748, 124K)

Honestly, I think that the alt-right is primarily very afraid of women. That's what we're dealing with most of all here.

Attached: Milo meets pol.jpg (451x543, 40K)

well shes holding the sign so it implies those are her views. so i guess shes asking for it. who will answer the call and lay some pipe

# TurdFerguson #JeopardySNL

>black man is shot
black men shoot each other dozens of times a day
>girl is raped
was that before or after the consensual sex
>white boy shoots up school
he already had help purchasing guns he could never buy on his own and being pumped full of psychotropic drugs

to be fair, she was asking for it

Attached: ab74b5ae230656c826b38095ab7d6bd20b8b692b1c58dd97b502fac28bdba231.gif (480x320, 660K)

You don't need to argue with a strawman. It's a fallacy, not an argument. You dipshit.

Attached: 1517281400665.jpg (651x711, 57K)

"Hypocrisy is natural and good"
Wew lad

It's about what right wing people say, not the media

Why did he drop the meme flag?

Attached: 1520405701623.png (500x666, 259K)