Antifa here, ask me things

Antifa here, ask me things.

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (625x361, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qP5tTcM9_6w
belliresearchinstitute.com/2018/02/25/the-fragrance-of-citizenship-the-acridity-of-others-towards-health-skepticism/
youtube.com/watch?v=tubuqZGnSUc
youtube.com/watch?v=kHH8F4HpGPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you gay?

no

sure

Why do communists smell so bad?

no shame in that, i would've say if i was...

anyway, what are you? 13?

yes

One of the principal forms of ordering the regimentation between different groups takes place in the field of representations of health and cleanliness. It consists in being able to say: “you are dirty” or “you are (potentially) contagious.” Such images are not hard to call to mind: sex workers contagious with STIs; madmen smearing shit across walls; the poor living in rat-infested, wet hovels; the savage impotently performing magic to stop the spread of disease; or, if you remember back just a few decades, gay men with AIDS acting recklessly. There may, in fact, in individual cases, exist a disease or a practice that facilitates the spread of illness, but that is not what is at stake. What matters here is that bacterial or viral cleanliness is thoroughly mixed up with social cleanliness, an ideal that cannot be made equivalent to a particular state of health or sickness, but is nevertheless bound up tightly with it. Mark Neocleous argues that physiological and social health coalesce into the symbol of dirt:

As matter out of place, dirt is essentially disorder[…] Indeed, dirt is an offense against order, evidence of imperfection and a constant reminder of change and decay. Eliminating it is thus an attempt to organize and stabilize the environment. As crime came to be one of the strongest reminders of disorder, so it came to be thought of in terms of dirt and garbage.

will you livestream your scuicide? Also, will you chose the rope, the bullet, or the bull?

Do you do what you do just for fun?
also kys

TL;DR
This is now a nigger hate thread.

Attached: 127891237891237896.jpg (640x850, 139K)

Do you wear panties before or after going to bed? Also, do you like sucking your own dicks?

Hello fellow Nazi. Nice larp as a red faggot.

Attached: a-negative-blood.gif (300x294, 118K)

when you suck dick do you prefer with aids or dick cheese?

if i would ever commit suicide i think i would like to take a few enemies with me

bullet.

youtube.com/watch?v=qP5tTcM9_6w

Anyone have the link for the 100v1 knife fight in spain from a while ago? The one where the Francoist guts a dozen or so antifa?

Solid choice, my dude.

belliresearchinstitute.com/2018/02/25/the-fragrance-of-citizenship-the-acridity-of-others-towards-health-skepticism/

Attached: old-antique-victorian-print-b3451900745.jpg (720x1032, 94K)

lol lies your a homo

Too bad that image somewhat invalidates itself by having three consistent camera angle images and the final punchline image deviates from that.

YOO HOO BOYS

ANTIFA HERE. Come n' get it! Come fuck my thread, you dirty nazi boys!

Attached: 1517632800069.jpg (480x295, 57K)

neck yourself you larping faggot

fuck off and die fucker, from now on im killing u fucks when i find you.

TL:DR

Cleanliness is Godliness

Attached: we are kings guys.jpg (480x553, 35K)

I do have to ask though, why do you support niggers, communists, and pedophiles?

i prefer dirt

Attached: soap-and-civilization.jpg (681x1024, 230K)

That your blog soy boy? Best thing you can do boy is shave, and then take a shower with some soap.

I'll put my question () this way. If you have the balls to pick the bullet, then you have some resemblance of courage, yet you chose to represent those that want you dead to begin with. Why?

we love blackness, dirt, negativity.

youtube.com/watch?v=tubuqZGnSUc

do you like alcohol?

Think you could beat a lady in a fistfight?

>we love blackness, dirt, negativity.

So your whores of the jew. Mmm really made me think.

antifa doesn't like dirt though, they like being connected. They also strongly discourage negativity to the point of being negative themselves. I don't think you're actualy antifa.

Why are you here?

im a race traitor, at least in your book, black people dont want me dead because even though my skin is white im outside civil society- civil society is whiteness, civilization, order, homogeneity. blackness is the flip side of that - im black.

no fucking way is this faggot antifa.

also checked.

Attached: felps.jpg (159x161, 12K)

no, it dont effect me well, sobriety is better

i know ladies that are good fighters

Is the American flag racist?

boredom, but also because i would like to explain thing to anther and myself , through writing

LEAVE GARBAGE CANS ALONE YOU BULLIES

cloth cant be racist

except I'm not white nor have I brought up race. I am diggging into your mental state. You seem to only want order, the old order. There's a reason the rainbow family charges you all double.

Why do you guys hate trash cans?

youtube.com/watch?v=kHH8F4HpGPs

How much soy do you consume?

Why does antifa tolerate and promote black supremacists among their ranks?

I witnessed an antifa protest and the main speaker was a black man talking about how they will kill ll the white people and the white antifa in the crowd clapped and cheered.

what country are you from

How much does it cost to get all the cum pumped out of your stomach every day?

I'll be there 4 ur next rally

Attached: 1520982373997.jpg (480x467, 48K)

this is an american suburbanite.

Attached: ANTIFA.png (1269x651, 558K)

How does it feel to be part of the NatSoc uprising?

Attached: antifa got natsoc party elected.png (1628x595, 167K)

Does David Brock's dik actually taste like shit?

What do you do for work?

If you are right in your phycosis then why the masks? Also how shitty is it growing up knowing everyone is smarter and stronger than you and did this turn you into terrorist loser?

Where did you go OP? I have important questions for you.

How come you don't live in a black neighborhood like somewhere in the Bronx or East New York, Brownsville, or East Oakland, etc? Is there a reason you don't want to live there?

>rainbow family

thats that?

no, communism is not the USSR the same way Jesus Christ is not the Holy Roman Church.

i dont want A order i want many orders

If the “disorders” overpowered the ability of a managerial power to manage them and “order” collapsed, they would cease to be “disorders.” New orders would become possible.

Why are all of you mongs a bunch of 120lb soyboys, mentally deranged enuchs, and fatass blue haired feminists?

Don't you fags know what a gym is? Do you not realize fighting a war requires the soldiers to be physically fit?

And lastly, do you cucks actually believe that the majority of Americans are on your side?

Are you guys hiring? I just got kicked out and I need a new job in a new city.

Attached: IMG_4797.jpg (960x720, 68K)

we use what we can -trash cans, bottles, parked cars, road sights.

anything is a weapon if you hold it right

little, i drink some soy milk, got nothing against cow milk

>i know ladies that are good fighters
So, no, you couldn't beat a lady in a fight
You're playing revolutionary, and it's going to lead to a point where the only thing stopping the rope around your neck, is the fact we find you completely pathetic

>A downtown coffee shop an average of 2.5 trash cans
>McDonald's has an average of 4
Why do you shit where you live?

Attached: BINthatbash.png (600x345, 349K)

>Antifa here, ask me things.
How does it feel to become what you are suppose to be fighting?

When are you coming out of closet?
When was the first time that your dealer put dick in your arse?
Was he the one who pozzed you?

I've also a load of questions related to ancom society, do you want to hear them?

why you get beat up all the time?

>ability of managerial power
so you're a libertarian?
>don't want A order I want many orders
And this drugged out statement doesn't know who the rainbow family is? I call bullshit. Mook is still looking for you in VA.

Post your name face and address.

blackness and whiteness are ethical and political dispositions. more then just physical those are metaphysical concepts. the man was talking about wanting to end civil society or the US. that's fine with me.

Why do I get the feeling those AKs are a bunch of shit tier american assembled parts kits on sub-standard recievers/barrels?

how many dicks a week do you suck?

Attached: 1504367093608.jpg (768x432, 78K)

im now living in Greece, i was born in Russia

How many things did you steal during protests?

>EU antifa
No wonder you're retarded, at least you have bigger balls and more state funding than our antifa, yet you're still going to be hanged.

i dont, i used to be a door man in some pub, i saved some money like that and now i live in a squat in Athens, right now im just chilling

>blackness and whiteness are ethical and political dispositions.

No its not, its genetic. Why not Balkanize the US so everyone can live they wish to live?

σε γαμαω αρχιδι

Do Greek ANTIFAs shill for open borders and poopdick like your Murrican comrades?

>we use what we can -trash cans, bottles, parked cars, road sights.
>anything is a weapon if you hold it right

I think he was asking why antifa repeatedly is on video hitting trash cans. In far more videos they just turn them over and spread out garbage for no reason. Nothing is done with the can itself.

Is antifa about trash liberation? Freeing used up burrito wrappers and starbucks cups from the fascist confines of the trash can?

All the good American parts cost an arm and leg because of massive panic buying.

Look everyone. A wild larp has appeared.
Don't forget to herb xim!

Why are you here? You're Antifa, you should be killing yourself. I want you all to die.

>why the masks?

Flee visibility. Turn anonymity into an offensive position

In a demonstration, a union member tears the mask off of an anonymous person who has just broken a window. “Take responsibility for what you’re doing instead of hiding yourself.” To be visible is to be exposed, that is to say above all, vulnerable. When leftists everywhere continually make their cause more “visible” — whether that of the homeless, of women, or of undocumented immigrants — in hopes that it will get dealt with, they’re doing exactly the contrary of what must be done. Not making ourselves visible, but instead turning the anonymity to which we’ve been relegated to our advantage, and through conspiracy, nocturnal or faceless actions, creating an invulnerable position of attack. The fires of November 2005 offer a model for this. No leader, no demands, no organization, but words, gestures, complicities. To be socially nothing is not a humiliating condition, the source of some tragic lack of recognition — from whom do we seek recognition? — but is on the contrary the condition for maximum freedom of action. Not claiming your illegal actions, only attaching to them some fictional acronym — we still remember the ephemeral BAFT (Brigade Anti-Flic des Tarterêts) — is a way to preserve that freedom. Quite obviously, one of the regime’s first defensive maneuvers was the creation of a “banlieue” subject to treat as the author of the “riots of November 2005.” Just looking at the faces on some of this society’s somebodies illustrates why there’s such joy in being nobody.

Why do you hate christianity but love islamic dune-coons?

Yo Shitskin Name face and address.

Tell me what do you think of the disenfranchisement of the UK's working class otherwise now know as the forgotten working poor? Do you stand for them?

Good ideas don't require force.

Attached: anticom1.png (300x300, 17K)

Are you gay?

Lets pretend you get exactly what you want. What would that be? I dont think commie shit will ever work because of free will and lazyness. It will always degrade stalinist death.

yes they do

Poz loads, how do they work?

i could live there, i understand why those places are somewhat frightening. poverty makes people dangerous

you think you special?

wrong, traditionalism doesn't require force. As a human, any and every change in your life requires force in some form or another.

>became antifa more than
>Be antifa for 2 years ago
> she still sleeps with random greek chads
>she sucks off and college kids.
>you know she saw you knocking over trash cans
Still no pussy?

That sounds cool as fuck but also unlikely. Someone post

Attached: image.jpg (207x244, 56K)

You don't really understand this aspect at all. Hunger is what makes actual killers. There is a reason your ilk goes missing every 3 or so days.

So for all the FUCK DA SYSTEM greek ANTIFAs talk about they still serve the interests of the banking/media/corporate elites. For free.

You need more faith in humanity, my friend.

Attached: anticom.png (788x468, 40K)