Trump won't build the wa-

Trump won't build the wa-

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-172522.jpg (1440x1971, 673K)

>those same 4 "walls" that have been posted for the past 8 months

Attached: 1480381516198.png (327x316, 246K)

>Trump won’t build the wall but will show off prototypes to keep his fan base distracted from the fact he’ll never get funding
ftfy

-ll.

shills

She's a Big Girl

Attached: Capture.png (265x416, 218K)

1 year and 53 days to choose what type of WALL to build. It's not a fucking wedding dress!

Attached: girl-choosing-or-showing-a-dress-to-wear-vector-1141386.jpg (887x1080, 120K)

t. plebbifaggots

Looks like the wall is right behind him.
I'd let her wall me if you know what I mean

He has taken 18 months to go and look at some prototype walls.

By the time he starts, his 1st term will be nearly up. The Dems will never allow him to win again and the wall project will be cancelled the minute they take power.

This shit takes awhile. This is a logistic nightmare and funding will be problematic. That said, I think he does it.

>cant get 25 billion
just claim the wall is national security and swipe 25 billion from defense spending.

>one year passed and still hasn't gained any progress
Give it up. We all want the wall, but he isn't gonna build it.

Attention NATO Allies!
Macron, May & Merkel better have a backup plan.
The American people believe Trump is compromised, so everything on that phone call went straight to Putin for counter-action planning.
Please have MI6, DGSE & BND deal directly with CIA.
Thank you for your attention.

4u

Attached: 1520648415996s.jpg (250x162, 3K)

it looks like a truck could topple it just by running into it

I still have doubts, and I will until I see it completed. I wish it was done already, yet I don't expect it to look like any of those sections for large parts of the border, nor do I expect the sections utilizing any of that to be done any time soon. I am glad he's working on it, though.

most trucks can't drive through chain linked fences

Please, Trump. Please get them all out of California. Please Make America Great Again. I pray. I pray. I pray.

This, getting the permits, funding and doing it correctly is extremely important.

Please make California Cambodian again.

Don’t knock the fatties. You’d be surprised.

Some of them can fuck your socks off, mostly they are thankful and thirsty (usually they need to settle for niggers and those skinny white dweeb types because they are fat).

One chick (half Asian) was a cute little butterball and fucked me so hard she broke her boyfriends bed.

I mean, a married a thin little Thai thing but don’t knock a fatty without at least trying one or two.

>Please make California Cambodian again.
I’m down.

You can say the same for trannies desu

>California

Try Lowell, Mass user. It's a little Cambodia and they are shit.