Assassination Classroom

I wasn't here for any threads at the time, so I was just wondering what Sup Forums thought about Ass Class?

I just finished it the other day. I thought it was a pretty decent show, way better than I expected it to be I liked how well the screentime was proportioned for such a large cast of characters. Only real complaint I have is that the dialogue could get kinda repetitive (I should have kept a running count of how times people said "assassination/assassin"). And I got admit, those last two episodes got to me emotionally.

So, yeah. Thoughts?

I miss sensei.

It's shit.

You're full of shit mate. It's great.

I have a similar opinion. Went in without expecting anything, was pleasantly surprised.
I've only seen the first season though, is the rest any good?

I hate the typical villains are ugly and psychopath while main characters are cute. The bad guy are hilariously drawn bad and try too much to make reader hates them, too much I hated the series too

shounenshit

Was a popular show but it fell off the map. I remember it being pretty average but enjoyable.

Some good moments and a nice ending

The live action was good.

we're talking about a series where the MC is an world annihilating eldritch abomination

It had a great ending which didn't puss out on Korosensei's death

I really liked how the plot was about improving the struggling students.

goddamnit the end gets me every time
korosensei kept being their teacher all the time

Literally just finished binge watching It. It was really fun and entertaining. One of the original series concepts.

I cried like a bitch. Im proud to admit that.

This.

Yep. If you´ve watched the first and didn´t dislike it, keep watching till the end, it´s worth it.

I liked the manga a lot.
S2 > S1

Cheers

I dont remember anyone except Koro Karasuma and Irena

Neuro was better

I prepared myself for it emotionally so I felt nothing. I would have rather they didn't kill him though and he was saved, but I accepted it.

I honestly like both
>this is the only time Yako and Nagisa interact
Fug
Next series when

in theory, but the development for each was too rushed.

No, it's bad.