Steven Crowder finally goes 1488!!!!

campusreform.org/?ID=10641

A professor at UT-Arlington recently posted a message on Facebook blasting conservative comedian Steven Crowder as an "alt-right Neo-Nazi" who "calls graphically for murder and extermination of Jews and LGBT people."

Attached: 9FC58689-E3ED-4B82-A82D-74C8354F066F.jpg (264x191, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15mP2uYUS-4
louderwithcrowder.com/twitter-censors-steven-crowder-for-violating-hateful-conduct-terms/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1nEUWcNcrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=15mP2uYUS-4

man, he said it, must be true

Twitter suspended Crowder, must be true

louderwithcrowder.com/twitter-censors-steven-crowder-for-violating-hateful-conduct-terms/

Nope it was a sxsw vid where they sent an intern into one of those genderunicorn meetings. YouTube deleted that vid of chrowders channel twice and twitter is handing out 12 hour bans for retweeting

The video in question

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1nEUWcNcrw

If crowder is good at anything its pissing off leftists. He really gets under their skin for some reason.

Good to see people are catching on to this extremist. He was entertaining in the beginning but he just went too far

These people are sensitive. Small (micro) things seem to irritate them.

>He just went too far
Did you just assume xis gender?

>beep beep

why are they oppressing him??

I have no hope for humanity but my sides are increasingly being assaulted. Feels weird man

Attached: DEEBLY BURGER.jpg (935x935, 274K)

Fucking priceless.

Attached: 1513788887483.jpg (320x319, 19K)

Steven "Make the Kikes Scream Louder" Crowder on Prouder with Crowder has never been 1488. He's only been 88. The man is clearly insane. He wants to create plants for producing the meat of Jewish children because "if they get their foreskins cut off, they may as well make themselves useful and get the rest cut off too."

Even for me, he goes way too far, somebody has to stop this madman

Attached: a1c1cdac0952621eb8ea4df54f87835b93498e41466de336e8eccb412ffaa2fd.png (704x459, 638K)

who is this semen demon?

tbhfam, its pretty clear that crowder does unironically hate gay people.

I dont think he hates them, hes just tired of the law suits and lgbt bullshit.

Steven "Make America White Again" Crowder.

Attached: mawa.gif (640x360, 772K)

UT arlington is a nigger spic shithole college. Sad to have them part of UTsystems.

t. Longhorn

I don't hate queers. They're flesh worshipping delusionals with a mental disorder that's a permutation of evil upon a plastic brain in this place called earth. Wouldn't bake them a wedding cake, or call their relations 'marriage'. Would never toss them off buildings or favor civil discrimination though either. I'll shake their hands, work freely with them, and down a beer with them and laugh. Many gays are anti-brainwhashing and more hardcore on this subject than Crowder or me.

I'm glad their degenerate ways have advanced to taking hormones and chopping their dicks off. Way quicker for them to kill themselves instead of waiting on AIDS.

Are you truly autistic? Do you understand humor?

Steven "The Kike Killer" Crowder

Steven “Jews Scream Louder in the Fake Shower” Crowder

It's because he is a typical jughead looking american white guy and it pisses them off a lot that he disagrees with them.

Steven "Turning the Heebs into powder" Crowder

What a tired gimmick

it's kinda funny but would bother watching it again
im not really into caring about what mentaly ill people think

This is just the dopamine shock you get before the lion snaps your neck.

lol pretty good Svencomputer.

Thanks Sven.

>cant wait to express myself here with my non binary friends, these dialogues are so important
>"hallo, i am svencomputer beep beep"
nice work