Business for My Bros

I'm not sure if this is where this post belongs, but I feel this is one of the most relevant areas for it.

I am here to help some white bros that are looking for a job.

I have seen a lot of posts talking shit about people helping each other, saying no one is doing anything, etc... So I am going to help where I can.

I can't post anything solid, and I will need to verify anyone before I do. However, my business is software which is being offered and sold online, and within a few years we will make moves into the "physical market" of what we are dealing with.

I am looking for people that work in C# and C++ (they need to know both and be experienced). I also need people that can work with ASP.NET MVC (preferably the same people that know C# if possible, but there will be different teams of coders, so ASP.NET isn't required for all C# coders).

I also require people that can work in marketing - be it physical or online (social media is our main focus). We have developed some tools to make this WAY easier and faster, making it so a small group can handle more than a massive team would.

I also require people that work with AI. Preferably people that are extremely experienced and ready to work with it full time.

There are other roles I require, but unfortunately I feel if I say more, it will give away a bit too much. As we are doing something which hasn't been done before. So I will need to look for the other roles at different times, etc.

This is NOT a LARP. However, I should be clear this isn't only for charity. I require these positions be filled, but I would far prefer my brother fill these roles, rather than foreigners, etc.

By brothers, I am talking about white brothers. I don't care if you're from another country. I will not hire pakis or whatever for this job, unless I have ZERO other options.

If you think you have a relevant job, please post and let me know.

I will use qTox, Wickr, and SureSpot to begin.

Attached: 1521004943101.jpg (560x800, 189K)

qTox: 84EFD3BDAA061A5D53A67B507D825F0A0210B29AFEFA7DE46B25A7E8E6AB6C53AAF8451D7733

Wickr:
GeneLabs

SureSpot:
GeneLabs

In case some of you didn't know, all of these are free to download. Just create an ID and we can go from there.

Please don't waste my time. If I think anything funny is going on, I'll assume you're someone just trolling me.

I am black, can I apply?

Based tommy

Sorry man... Looking for some bros first.

Based if not bait

I'm 100% legit and honest about this. Anyone can talk to me on the mediums I put up. I don't have time to mess around and screw with people. I want to help our bros as much as possible. No more wars between brothers.

I am a CAD Technician and Designer that makes my own product lines....

I am sorry I am not that type of tech savvy....but talk fractions of an inch and tolerances of fittings with me any day of the week

I make Work Bikes......interested in mass production of an in demand product let me know.

Police, Civil Works Depts, UPS, FED EX, DHL, Postal Services around the globe......

That is just the private sector....personal use vehicles and accessories are the rage......

We have buyers that are interested with CitiBike and others but no banks will provide me any reinforcement. Have shares for sale up to 40% in company as well.

Shoot me some references if you aren't interested this line.....I am sure someone will be interested.

If I had the need, brother, I would. If that ever changes, I'll see if I can find a way to contact you. As of right now though, there's nothing like that I require done.

I wish you the best in what you're doing!

Thanks man and good luck to you on your journey.

What country? I am good with Python.

For the record, we all need to start doing this, because modern corp are run by HR, which are all women, and all feminist women, who hate men. I will do this as soon as I get into a position of power, brothers.

You have to go back.

You too brother. Hit me up over qTox or something and I'll keep your contact info if you want. You never know. And its never a bad idea to network with other business owners that are like minded!

USA. State of Texas to be exact. But I don't require my employees to be local, or even in the same country. I don't really care about that. So long as I'm supporting my people.

A fucking leaf...

>USA. State of Texas to be exact. But I don't require my employees to be local, or even in the same country. I don't really care about that. So long as I'm supporting my people.
Yeah well let me know, I know of C, I can figure it out probably, I work in python and with data, but work with everything else as well, tell me how big of a deal it is to have years of experience in C. Happy to do a test run of some sort.

Not in your country for the record, but full grasp of English, and can probably figure out C well. Also work until job is done, not on a 9 to 5 work to rule schedule.

I agree completely. Unfortunately, we as a people became complacent. We allowed ourselves to get replaced in far too many important areas. Now we need to start working back up.

Hopefully this is the beginning to something wonderful for our people.

Add me on qTox and lets talk. Python is useful for AI. But if you don't work with AI, then I'd need you to rotate through several jobs (I'd like for you to learn C# as well, or something along those lines).

Lets discuss this in more detail on qTox, if you're down.

Hat tip faggot, nice idea to reach out.

I have PhD in mathmatics so starting salary must be above $300k

Hahahahaha at this rate you'll be lucky to get paid 5 dollars to sweep floors in this cucked western economy, feminists run the show and could shit on meritocracy.

that and 2 bucks gets you coffee at Wawa

Just a fairly newfag that's been tainted by Pol, and want to help. Been lurking a very long time, only recently started posting. This is somewhere I can help, so I'm doing what I can.

I hope everyone else in the same position does something similar.

Yeah bro, we definitely need to answer all of those string theories algos n shiet, right.

Good on you man and send you the best, carry on sir.

Perhaps - if you don't code, for the record, it's not like the language matters that much. C is quite similar to C# and to python, and all the other languages, its the APIs and everything that you use the language with that differs. I mean, me using python really doesn't make me more suited to writing AI than a C programmer, it's not that important. Just FYI so you don't do this thing of "well, if you want to do that, then you have to do this" or "if you have this you can only do that" - there's plenty of overlap, and languages do not differ significantly.

Absolutely brother. I understand completely. I myself started learning C++ in 2001. So I'm with you. I'm just informing you that I don't have that much of a use for Python (currently - as far as I know. That may change soon though). But I know learning C# from Python isn't that hard (so I've HEARD anyways. I do not know Python).

What company?

Sorry bro, I don't want to just throw that info out. That would damage the business far too much.