Why yall hating on Stephen Hawking

he was a great scientist

on the level of Einstein

Attached: einstein.jpg (720x481, 65K)

No.
Einstein was a fraud.
Hawking was better but he died decades ago. He was replaced by an "actor" and shit his computer was made to say.

einSTEIN

>He was replaced by an "actor"
No they just embalmed him and kept him in the chair. Hawking has always been the machine

No one is hating on him.

The absolute state of inbreds

Attached: 71D41523-0681-416A-B575-F036B96F1909.png (427x533, 281K)

Its called satire you monkey

>AI and climate change will make humans extinct
>Great Scientist

(((Einstein))) and (((Hawking)))

Hawking was just a computer generated voice to promote kike bulllshit. People were catching on so he conveniently died.

Attached: F9860065-2B9D-42AD-A557-D8A4DDA1D0A8.jpg (1500x1054, 131K)

What exactly did he do? Heavily pushed and popularized by the media. Jews control everything you see and hear. They can make any clown popular and the stupid goy will eat it up.

Attached: 1520610098847.png (1333x1000, 792K)

This is why Sup Forums is one big stormfront now.

Attached: 57994387-7D50-4E2D-9E87-92C7A81DE1FE.jpg (800x500, 108K)

Say that three times, because you live in that white inbred's country, using his technology, and speaking his language. LOL. WHOS THE INBRED NOW HUH?

FYI, muslims are the inbreds of the world, not whites, get your facts straight rookie.

Calm down, ubermensch lmao

Attached: 16A73FE6-C459-4238-902A-DF01B25513C4.jpg (360x480, 133K)

Found the kike.

Attached: 12CF64C1-70B1-4114-8DC7-ACFBC88B5C9A.jpg (794x534, 92K)

Proved my point.

he didn't prove your point and neither am I. Because it is wrong.

Case in point, really.

Dont you have a pissbottle to fill?

Suck my dick you Papist fuck.

ya f0kken w0t m8

Attached: chav.jpg (173x200, 10K)

You got issues, neet.

Attached: 44727CD0-6707-4431-9910-03FEF5B04CDF.jpg (720x820, 49K)

Einstein was shit. Science hasn't progressed in almost 100 years and his ideas are a large reason why.

>Some cripple rigged to a CIA speaker
>Scientist

Yep, we would be Wakanda by now if the Jew science didn't hold us back

Hawkings didnt really do anything. Make shit up about black holes? Nice lol
Einstein gave us the atom bomb?
Nice lol

I just looked this dude up, he literally did nothing but provide random theories that are out there. The only significant thing he did was appear on the simpsons multiple times. Did he do anything to benefit mankind at all?

Burgers gave you the atom bomb which is much more embarrassing.

>implying anyone on meme Sup Forums Reddit knows anything about science

MAGA

HAIL KEK!

gay picture poster

>t. Mr. PhD in bootleg genes

Name on useful thing any of them did?

>inb4 muh theoretic bullshit

The real Hawking died decades ago.

Attached: imposter.jpg (368x230, 42K)

Will they bury him with his wheelchair?

You are referring to Engineering, not Science. We can learn how to build new things without improving our fundamental understanding of how nature works.

T. Shothole country no knows

How do you have Internet?

>on the level of Einstein
Nowhere near. Hawking was a decent scientist, but he didn't discover anything groundbreaking. Einstein changed the world forever, Hawking improved on a bit of cosmology.

>What exactly did he do?

He was the master tutor of maths at Cambridge University. It's a position that was held by Isaac Newton, Charles Babbage - who designed and very nearly built a computer in the 1800's, and other people who helped invent modern maths and shit.

So he was legit very smart, but his main theory is kind of whatever. His image as the paralysed robot clever man was the main thing.

I swear Sup Forums wasn’t this retarded a couple of years ago. What do you think theoretical scientists do? You say hawking didn’t accomplish anything, care to show us another current scientist that accomplished more?

Of course you can’t because you’re talking out of your ass.

Will they bury you with your dragon dildo?

Hawking survived for an extremely unusual time for a person with ALS.

Attached: 1417926163659.jpg (500x535, 31K)

Jewboi legacy aided the development of nukes. What did chairguy ever do? "My theory is ture, shit I meant its false, ehat do you mean you found evidence of things I made up?"

Some absolute madman installed fiber optic cables and here I am talking to McDonald’s 13 gorrilion miles away.

well played lithbro

Dragon dildos are for soyboys, real men utilise makeshift straight objects.

Atheists dont get buried
He will be cremated and stuck in an urn for his vegetable family to put in the living room as a decorative piece

So an urn on a wheelchair?

Just had to google your country

What di you know Latvia actually has decent median wage!

Latvia is best waifu.

Latvia has the highest proportion of models. It's paradoxical, how they are not making any kids.

Attached: 3.jpg (1200x1500, 91K)

hawking was retroactively punished for being a bastard. he went and pissed some one off really bad and they crippled him in the past with a chemical weapon. it wasnt a genetic disorder. he isnt the first or the last to be punished retroactively. le weed man lost some one close to him in the past. it wasnt to punish le weed man it was to prevent a repeat offender from making the same mistake again. punishing le weed man was just a happy accident. truth be told most cant change their actions when given a second chance so repeat offenders are common

>great scientist
lol, no
Hawking was a great mathematician.
He was referred to as a scientist.
He was a shit-tier philosopher and numerologist.
Hawking contributed nothing to science.

Wasn't even a great mathematician, he abandoned hard theoretical proofs. As he said it in his famous saying, "I don't want to be rigorous, I want to be right"
He accomplished a good bit for a guy with something resembling ALS but that did not make him the smartest man of our time as physics illiterates believe.