Name a better constructed character in anime

protip: you just can't

Kino.

Kirito

I can.

Almost every other main character in anime is better than Rebuild Shinji

>edgy assassin kid who wants to fuck his best bro
>complex

One of the people in my D&D group made Deku as his character, name and picture and everything, and tried to play him, except the player is a shitter. He's poisoned the water-well. I can never watch this show without thinking of some fanboy's stupid attempt to play him. Deku is ruined forever for me. I'll be mad about it for eternity and a day.

Nice blog.

done

I'm talking about NGE Shinji, obviously
Come on at least try

Mechazawa springs to my mind before Shinji sadly

Every Utena character.
I didn't think I would ever like a character that drowned a cute cat over the stupidest reason, but I actually grew to like her.

Bait? Bait.

I can't.

no

Asuka or Rei are more complex

I didn't ask about complexity, though.
I see what you did there

>Rei
>complex

Why comparing Killua to the other 2

Asuka is even more simple than Shinji

the Virgin shinji the chad shinchi

Explain.

>didn't watch the series

Gary Stu

Griffith.

Sure, maybe as a plot device she's quite complicated (although not that much if you think about it)
but as an actual character, she's a complete non-entity.
And that's entirely intentional.

Thread ends here

well like thats just your opinion man

my family

How's Griffith a better character than for example Guts?
Sacrificed his friends and loved ones in a massive ploy to get a lulpowerspike, vs got strong on his own accord through pure rage.

Akagi

Reducing both Guts and Griffith to what you just described does neither of them justice. Griffith is such a compelling villain for a good reason, the same goes for Guts and his protagonist role. Reread the Manga and pay attention this time, speedreader-kun.

I just pointed out some main points cause I don't want to recite the whole thing. Griffith is a great character, but I just like Guts more cause he's getting the blunt end of the stick and because he's the underdog.
I agree, it's far more complex.

dude gary stues lmao

This

t. secondary

huh?