>loses dad at an early age
>constantly bullied
>finds girl to kiss his ding dong
>girlfriend dumps him
>gets expelled for fighting guy she left him for
>mom dies suddenly from the flu
>has to move into a random classmate’s house
>younger brother mocks his autism and uses him as a punching bag
>mere weeks later on Valentine’s Day, shoots up his girlfriend’s and brother’s old classrooms
>hangs head in public trial
>knows he will likely get the needle

Clearly the issue is access to guns.

mobile.nytimes.com/redirect?to-mobile=https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Attached: 5053F477-392B-457C-B233-889071E718D4.jpg (923x912, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/hnYuB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like the perfect patsy.

Police were called to his house a ton, and fbi were informed...

one problem - He didn't do the shooting

Attached: lookwell2.png (739x676, 237K)

The WHO saying not being able to find a mate is a disability starts to make a little more sense.

EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No doubt, its one of the most bizzare things the media always overlooks. When you looked at that kids background , current situation, working at dollar tree or some shit, it makes perfect sense.

To people who lived a normal life growing up, went to university, live in their higher end suburbs, drink their starbucks etc., post their food and trips on facebook etc., life is fine and dandy. They couldnt understand.

Attached: 1517069062553.jpg (346x346, 29K)

Could his family be anymore american mutty?

Attached: 1491786056202.png (826x561, 91K)

>mobile.nytimes

PHONEPOSTERS GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If he was actually bullied then I can't really blame him for doing what he did. Some people can't deal with the abuse and it's a shame to think that he could have grown up to be a normal and happy person if he would've just been treated better

>(((shooting)))

Nothing more than another Sandy Hooknose style HOAX with no victims. Unless you believe this transgender crisis actor actually took 4 5.56's to the chest and is laughing about it 10 days later.

Attached: crisis actor trannies 1.png (1065x618, 675K)

why did this retard plead innocent lol. He's getting the needle for sure

one thing they never mention in the stories. Lynda cruz sells the house in January of 2017 and moves into an apartment. It never mentions Cruz or his brother living there. That is almost a full year before she dies. Media portray it as Lynda Cruz dying November 2017 & and Nick immediately moving in with family friend. Where was he living in 2017?

Attached: Lynda Cruz house.png (985x548, 113K)

Shooter is on the right dummy.

Lol sry. Can’t take my system into the shitter.

Implying he doesn't look like a mutt

>getting the needle
You know Ol' Sparky is the only real option right?

Attached: bath.jpg (282x179, 9K)

his brother looks like a chad

yeah that is what a mutt looks like idiot

His brother is on the left.

Attached: 0.png (895x565, 399K)

>parents died
>bullied constantly at school
>girl problems

A lot for a teenager to deal with. What's truly sad is this could have been avoided at multiple stages, yet they ignored the problem until he snapped.

He said nothing. And it looks like they are denying him a public defender since he has a trust from his mother’s estate.

That trust includes a Geo and a $5,000 wedding ring and a piece of property so clearly he can afford to arrange his own attorney.

who did it then, know-it-all?

>dont talk to me or my mom's son ever again

Attached: 1472368365851.jpg (377x560, 67K)

>its one of the most bizzare things the media always overlooks
They're intentionally ignoring it because admitting the problem was society is not an acceptable answer. Putting the blame on everyone is too much for the vast majority of the unwashed masses to handle and when the unwashed masses can't handle something they're being rightfully blamed for they get angry and lash out which nobody at the helm of this shitheap wants. Instead they encourage single sentence non-answers like everyone is playing some retarded game show because that's the level of discourse this country expects and the one it receives which leaves it incapable of handling any issue more complicated than two opposing viewpoints. I don't want to say when something like this happens people deserved it, but they definitely earned it.

the people in the gas masks

Attached: The peep dips.jpg (933x622, 124K)

Good point. Mom also never had a job it seems. Maybe dad’s life insurance finally ran out.

Also, most rentals don’t require you to list minors.

Yeah, lets pretend aspies and sociopaths don't have a lot in common.

>A-are you my mummy?

Well spoken.

Attached: 14882471450066.png (720x837, 110K)

Well said.

Because people like Cruz are the unavoidable waste products of a healthy society. We can't go door to door and offer gf's, better jobs, and bullying insurance to every weird fucker who sat alone during lunch for four years.

The answer isn't to grab guns, but maybe if the cops show up to somebody's house 39 times and the FBI has been notified a little bit of fucking follow through would be nice.

this is where I think it gets interesting. remember that CNN video of him shooting the bb gun & this Instagram post. 8442 lakeview trail. closed off gated community. The address listed on his arrest papers. I think he live there in all of 2017. whoever own that house probably bought him the AR-15, which was purchased in February 2017

Attached: florida red dot.jpg (576x1024, 54K)

Attached: alphabet.png (802x854, 1.42M)

10/10

Gets me one step closer to the

Banning violent video games could have prevented this!

That’s his friends house that he moved in with. He was allowed to keep his gun in a locked safe there.

he does but his brother doh :3 wew fucking klek klek klek wew lad!

Attached: 1509862877603.jpg (348x321, 26K)

no. The sneads live on Loxahatchee road & he only live there after November 2017

Lets pretend everybody died to (((MY ELF WEAPON))) style slaughter ?

Attached: 60.png (1000x1000, 347K)

test

another interesting thing. Zach Cruz is friends with a lot of people that were in the news, like Meadow Pollack, Alexa Miedak, Mackenzie Hill, Meghan Hill... He should have been at the school during the shooting too. this kid friends with everyone

He was a teenager and had thousands of dollars in weapons and had no parents
When I was a teenager I couldn't afford a gram of weed, and I loved weed, and I had two parents
What laws would've stopped an individual that motivated?

Interesting

Mandatory weed for the disturbed

>Clearly the issue is access to guns.

If he didn't have access to guns, those kids would still be alive. If he didn't have access to a semi, a lot of those kids would still be alive.

If we had killed all the kikes and niggers when we had the chance, all those kids would still be alive and we could all have guns safely.

I think in a capital case, they have to have a trial. The defendant is not allowed to plead guilty. Good deal for the lawyers. They can bleed him dry before the state kills him.

Is this a cringe thread?

Attached: Proud alt-right boy cringe.png (434x428, 273K)

Scruffy mexlesbian

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-015951.jpg (1529x1985, 902K)

>mcvay had guns
Ok user

Yep, that's what I said. I said mcvay had guns.

You typically are encouraged to plead guilty so that you can serve life instead of getting zapped

That's a shitty holo. Everyone knows you're supposed to spend 2x the value of your rifle on your optic. What a pleb.

Attached: 1443137575565.jpg (600x600, 169K)

>if he didnt have access to guns
EVERYBODY
HAS
ACCESS
TO GUNS
YOU CAN FUCKING MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR PEOPLE TO GET GUNS AND WE WILL STILL FIND WAYS TO GET IT
DOES PROHIBITION RING ANY BELLS FOR ANYBODY???

You implied that he wouldn’t have just used something else.

Yep....its only about the gun

Kids in schools will scream to "BAN ALL GUNS!!!!!!!!! BAN THEM FUCKIGNG NOWWWWWW!!!!"

but wont have any tangible way to do that. Why not protest for ONE (1) day a year in school where you meet with a counselor instead of go to a class? Hmm.....

I didn't imply it, I said it.

Yea, we don't even need video footage of the crime with this guy. We could just pretty much do anything we want with a fully armored and masked gunman and then just claim this poor fucker did it. Nobody would even question it for a second "Yep, sounds like a crazy fucker to me, case closed"

You said wrong.

people on Facebook go insane if I mention wanting to see security video.

Attached: police scanner gas mask.png (498x489, 246K)

>Clearly the issue is access to guns.

That is clearly the issue. Mentally unstable people shouldn't have access to weapons.

All those problems you listed is just life, and growing up. Parents die bro, doesn't mean you should shoot the world up.

Attached: 1520834898364.jpg (219x219, 9K)

If that's his brother then his mum was a coalburner

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>spoken like a person who still has someone in his life

What's the problem with this image? Hes 14 and you're 19? Grow the fuck up, the kid is right, there's only one truth.

Edge and ima bout to

Let's not jump to conclusions.

I have no one in my life you dumb nerd faggot. I'm just not weak pussy like yourself and that mongrel that shot up that school.

fucking faggots.

meanwhile

Attached: parkland shooting florida TRL.png (678x379, 360K)

>Mentally unstable people
the problem is; who determines what "mentally unstable" means?
depressed?
aspergers?
PTSD?
watched your family die in a car accident?
went to war and saw some shit?

it would be too easy for Dianne Feinstein to appoint a rabid anti-gun doctor to a position and automatically disqualify any person from buying a gun with bullshit criteria

>All those problems you listed is just life, and growing up.
literally every person is 1 horrible experience away from going on a rampage. thats the human condition

No shit. That’s some motivation right there. Give a kid thousands of dollars and IF he does use it to just buy guns, motherfuckers gonna die.

>What's the problem with this image? Hes 14 and you're 19? Grow the fuck up, the kid is right, there's only one truth.
idk, user? He's probably a really cool guy. And there's never anything wrong with being 14.

Attached: Underage Trumptards.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

well, well, well it looks like the Dungeon Master is adding things to the adventure

Attached: florida shooting4.png (688x214, 19K)

I agree with you. What are they arguing for? Mental health background checks for weapon purchases? Personally, I don't think this kid even did the shooting so why should ANY OF THIS MATTER! IT WAS ANOTHER LIE! All I feel is rage towards these bastards and I'm afraid that justice will never ever come to them.

Attached: seth.jpg (707x471, 26K)

There are crazy people all over the world, but America gives them easy access to guns.

Attached: gun massacres.png (1422x457, 90K)

>everyone is 1 horrible experience away

Oldfag here and you are 100% correct. This has swayed me a little on universal mental healthcare. Shrinks available all day erry day may not be such a bad thing

No one has the right to be treated better. You are not guaranteed happiness. There was plenty of bullying throughout history. No where near as many mass killings though.

Truth is, people think they deserve better, and they don't. When people knew that hardship built character, and it was part of growing the fuck up, then they accepted it better and grew the fuck up.

Stop babying little shits and when life gets rough they will stop breaking down. They will have already built enough character to not fuck themselves and others over.

Attached: 1338121638491.jpg (460x300, 48K)

jesus chris this story is from today
>Cruz was arrested a few blocks away from the school.

> few blocks

Attached: cruz arrest area2.png (926x755, 1.1M)

Just step up and have Dr. Goldsteinberg evaluate you for any mental health issues. No Thanks.

you have a low IQ. your brain isnt capable of deep thought which is why you cant look beyond the simplest explanation. the issue is the lack of morals and values in modern society. what we have now are a bunch of people who are already predisposed to mental illness who come from broken homes, either from societies degeneracy or pure chance. that have no support network at all. once a mentally ill child experiences a broken home its very rare they can bounce back. this spawns anger and internalization, which at the same time makes them socially awkward and insecure. they cant fit in, they cant properly express themselves and this leads to them being bullied. because of their insecurity they cant confront their issues directly (standing up to bullies, having pride in oneself) so they just take it. they take it and take it and take it and they eventually snap. thats when schools get shot up, thats when people start getting killed. the solution to this problem lies in strong family values and psychiatry. taking guns away is a half assed cop out "solution" and idiots like you fall for it. the issue of school / public area shootings are far more complex than you can comprehend so you should shut the fuck up and educate yourself nigger.

Attached: tiresom.jpg (492x449, 48K)

so the guy who is high risk for committing this kind of thing, needs to be used by someone else to commit this kind of thing, rather than committing this kind of thing by themselves, because they're the exact kind of guy who is high risk for committing this kind of thing.

and you think you're fucking smart as well. that's the problem with you idiots. you actually think you're clever.

it's fundamental to being human. the modern narrative often disregards it and the effects are devastating on an individuals psychology.

take a look at the arab world and how they operate. you need permission from your tribal patriarch to do anything. he decides who you marry, and who does and does not get to do so. you wonder why they're all so fucked up. their religion is as anti-human as post-modernism.

oh look it's mr. big brains college boy

Attached: Tyrese Bogdanoff.jpg (640x531, 44K)

how tall is cruz?

He wont be the last. Spree killing isnt going anywhere. American society is toxic and this is just a byproduct

He looks like a kike.

>but America gives them easy access to guns.
Nope. According to the Crime Prevention Research Center, the US isn't even in the top ten of frequency of mass shootings, or death tolls from mass shootings, when compared to other countries.. Pic related

>Comparing Death Rates from Mass Public Shootings and Mass Public Violence in the US and Europe
archive.fo/hnYuB

Attached: US_Is_Safer_With_Guns.png (570x1300, 362K)

They make you list all. Occupants NeetMeister

Stay warm

School shooters are the unsung heroes of the modern era.

We've recently had a spate of really retarded ones, but it's good to see we're going back to the standard fare of "bullied kids gives bullies what they deserve."

>Moscou
>sudden interest towards UK vs Russia showdown
It’s almost like there’s an agenda

Sidenote: if Mexico was included in that listings, we'd be 12th and 13th, respectively.

>No one has the right to be treated better
Especially not the people who treat people like shit and then cry when they get shot.

Nobody has the right to have others put up with their shit.

>American society is toxic and this is just a byproduct
exactly, but who wants to tackle that when you can just scream 'BOO GUNS! BOOOOO!'

What exactly are you saying?

Please write bigger.

Attached: images (9).jpg (283x178, 14K)

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

That pic is based.

I look for any mention of this kid from last month and get no results. He first appears on March 12th. prob one of the kids that ran to Walmart when the shooting start.

Attached: sneezers.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Attached: 1510377342890.png (462x384, 274K)

His mother was a coal burning hoe, good riddance