HOA

HOA

Home Owners Associations

I feel violeted just by reading stories from americans how HOA is fining them thousands and entering their homes and telling how they can live their life in their own home.

>examples
reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/84fsy4/caught_hoa_trying_to_break_into_my_house_now/
reddit.com/r/legaladvice/search?q=HOA&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all

>inb4 triggered by reddit

Attached: 1389077887867.jpg (261x195, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/7axj16/hoa_will_not_allow_me_to_decorate_my_home_early/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol suburban neighborhoods like that are literally only good for growing jailbait rapemeat

Don't buy a house in an HOA neighborhood.

/solved

>linking to reddit

Attached: 1513442858452.png (707x712, 31K)

I agree. If you ask me, Trump needs to abolish that entire department and have the secretary of homes jailed for violating the 4th amendment.

>even stepping foot in a neighborhood with an HOA
They are actual criminals and need to be executed in the streets

Attached: 5WZuF7N.jpg (484x461, 57K)

could argue municipalities with building codes are just as bad

Attached: house3.jpg (2448x3264, 655K)

Except building codes are (theoretically) for safety. HOA rules are strictly for "neighborhood aesthetics".

Is "appeal to reddit" a new fallacy invented by Sup Forums?

reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/7axj16/hoa_will_not_allow_me_to_decorate_my_home_early/

>no Christmas decoration inside or out before December 21st
>and it has to be "sensitive to all cultural identities"

someone moved in to jew town

hey Slovakbro

Never buy a house in an HOA. It just adds another bullshit on top of the Federal, State, County, City, District regulations most homes already have to deal with.

Story Time: I once had the police called me twice in 3 days while working in an HOA. The first time was for noise it was around 11am and we were just using a skillsaw. The second time they came out to inspect our dumpster placement. Luckily after the first complaint we realized someone near the job was a fucktard and had the dumpster put in the driveway as that avoids all city regulations. The cops went over to the neighbors house (he was a HOA council person) and yelled at him for 20 minutes to stop wasting their time. Felt great to watch/listen to that old fucker get told off.

reddit has and always will be cancer.

Do the fourteen words become less valid if they are posted on reddit?

>new
get the fuck out newfag. you know what no, stay, but shut the fuck up and lurk more.

"the privacy of beliefs (1st Amendment), privacy of the home against demands that it be used to house soldiers (3rd Amendment), privacy of the person and possessions as against unreasonable searches (4th Amendment), and the 5th Amendment's privilege against self-incrimination, which provides protection for the privacy of personal information"

You lost it and don't even know when.

Attached: 1518102206916.jpg (500x601, 114K)

spbp

"New" relative to the whole human history.

HOAs can be gay but if you bother to actually read the CCRs before you rent/buy it can benefit you greatly

when this girl complained that she is being harrased about decoration that is nowhere mentioned in bylaws, comments told her that there is very likely some rule giving discretion without being too specific so that board can decide what is and whats not acceptable

plus bylaws can changed whenever but you can leave hoa

>but you can leave hoa
but you CANT leave hoa

inside? wtf i'tsnot visible inside

shooting the messenger has always been the cancer, that fact that reddit is a hotspot for retards doesn't void everything that may come from it

dont live in a homeowners association
wow that was hard

HOAs are an excuse for local government and property developers to not do their jobs. Literal crony capitalism at its worst.

I was told that they become widespread to curb nigro infestetion in to suburb

HOA: Let’s sign a contract to maintain standards and keep property values higher
Me: OK
You:[AUTISTIC SCREECHING]

>HOA can enter your home
>HOA can fine you if you dont follow rules that can change weekly
>b-b-but nosey old people with nothing to do keep property value high

like seriously, you are given option to buy same houses in HOA and otuside HOA, for which option would you pay extra?

I don't live in a HOA neighborhood. But yeah, they're dumb as shit

anybody who involves themselves with this is a total moron, I will ask the dark gods to destroy this practice and make it completely unprofitable

all those who engaged in such practice will lose their first born child to still birth from now until the end of days

>Except building codes are (theoretically) for safety.
no they are to protect energy profits

My parents are currently suing their HOA because they're demanding a $50,000 assessment to build a new roof because they allegedly found ((( construction defects ))) which weren't covered by an earlier lawsuit covering other construction defects that they fucked up. They got a counter bid for $18,000 but they were overruled. They are ((( contractually obligated ))) under the terms of the HOA agreement to accept the higher bid. How the fuck is that fair? Oh, and this is only the 5th time I've heard this scenario playing out with family/friends who own property in an HOA. They are an absolute scam.
HOAs: Not even once.

I have heard that too, but the more I looked into why they were founded in the suburbs it appears the actual reason was so developers could get away with not paying for parks or roads.

im in the property business anons, some of you dont get it. We sell to senior citizens who want to live a lifestyle in a resort style community where they can have everything maintained for them since they have reached an age where its difficult to handle shit themselves. some hoas are good but the one i encoutered today was a fucking disaster, the guy has to wait 30 fucking days for a background check

>linking reddit

Attached: 1513782416556.jpg (640x730, 64K)