Sup Forums is gonna implode next Sunday

Sup Forums is gonna implode next Sunday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UoDvlU2R4ig?t=20
youtube.com/watch?v=BYQWXz-qKo0&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't ichigo basically like immortal and only hallows can dmg him? Haven't read bleach but from what i've heard they are dimensional power scale.

Reminder
>B..b..but MUH HYPERBOLE HADOU SPEEL

Huh? What is going to happen?
I haven't been here in months, give me a quick rundown.

It's hilarious that you think much of Sup Forums will care.
Yeah, Bleach powerlevels shit on Naruto ones. Anyone decently strong blitzes on par or faster with the Fourth Hokage and Raikage and the highest level fighters have conceptual powers. By the end of the series Ichigo was so strong God with a capital G didn't want to fight him head on.
Death Battle. Nothing big or important. Just let the thread die.

YouTube series, Death Battle, known for pissing off anime losers with Goku losing Goku vs Superman and Gaara losing Gaara vs Toph is having a Naruto vs Ichigo death battle next week.

>This is what bleachfags actually
I almost forget that Sup Forums is the last bleachfag central in the internet.

I've never seen this shit and I'll never see it. How come OP is expecting this to be common knowledge?
This sounds like it would be something normalfags would be hyped up over, not Sup Forums.

>advises others to let the thread die while baiting other people with his fanfiction on how Ichigo is so much stronger than Naruto
I ain't even mad, that's how it always goes

I don't think any of us care about death battle or any of these series enough to implode.

Toph would murder Gaara. She has complete control of anything rock-related and even metal.

Welcome to 2017 Sup Forums.

Superman is leagues above Goku, but Gaara would style all over Toph.

Can Naburo even see Ichigo, let alone touch him?

You have to be at least 16 to use this site. Please wait 4 more years and do your homework instead.

She can crush Gaara with his own Armor of Sand.

>, let alone touch him
Equip him with a telephone pole

As expected of shounen shitters.

The stupid part was she blocked sand that was completely in the air when she cannot she through he eyes only through vibrations

Having the same kind of powers but slightly more refined won't make much of a difference if you're a peak human facing a guy who can move faster than sight and with the reaction speed to match.

Implying Gaara is retarded enough to keep it on once he sees she can control it.

Thing is if he uses Coffin of Sand on her, she can blast it back on him. And she can use rocks on top of sand. And metal.

Gaara can't even do his auto guard thing since he's fighting an earthbender. Not a chance in hell will he win. It's like Pacquiao vs. Mayweather all over again.

Remember that time when Sandman entered's Spider-man's body through his mouth and nose and then exploded the fuck out of him?

If they are both on their strongest forms, then Naruto has no chance. Pre-Mugetsu Ichigo was blowing up mountains around by simply deflecting Aizen's blows. He wasn't even trying.

like this?
youtu.be/UoDvlU2R4ig?t=20

Never post on this board again.

nu-Sup Forums is full of redditors like OP. Even five years ago, this thread would’ve most probably resulted in a public ban, but surely a redditor like Mr. IRC won’t do that.

>youtube thumbnail
>tumblr
>dumb frogposter
>rick and morty
Big 3 threads are so fucking cancerous. Why are these not relegated to ? Lurk for 2 years before posting.

well to be fair

IT WAS A FUCKING HILL YOU RETARD
A HILL.
It has been proven as a hill like a week after that chapter ages ago.

Yeah that is retarded and wrong but it's also retarded and wrong to use Coffin of Sand against her.

Remember when Nardo, Bleach, and youtuber threads could and would be banned on sight?

>Having big 3 pictures saved.

Welcome to shounen threads.

>Toph would murder Gaara
I watched that video once.
Man, I mean, I love Avatar and completely loaths everything in Naruto but holy shit what bullshit that was.

Gaara lifted a mountain of said. A mountain of sand

>caring about powerlevel autism

Fuck off retard.

Escanor beats both at the same time.

To an earthbender, that's like throwing him (or her) a loaded gun. Not shooting the gun at him, throwing the gun at him so that he can use it against the gun thrower.

Why this comparison? Ichigo slapped a blackhole tier shido away when Aizen try take him out. This wasn't even his strongest form

You must be over 18 to post in this site.

didn't benders struggle or flat out found it impossible, Avatar shenanigans aside, to move/manipulate vast quantities of their element?

>What is quantity control feat?

Naruto has been tanking blasts that slice up moons

>MUH HYPERBOLE HADOU
If we got like that, Naruto is FTL since he dodge Storm Release Light Fang that was said to be Ligthspeed too

>they're unaware that Toph is the greatest earthbender in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=BYQWXz-qKo0&t

That doesn't matter when benders

the library in the desert sinking in the sand

Naruto tanked an attack that split the moon in two - that's way above Ichigo's pay grade

Naruto probably has this, so I fiqure they're going to find a way to make it a win for Ichigo.
They're pretty even though, both have Moon-level feats of raw destructive power and both are massively above lighting in speed.
Naruto just edges out because he does more than just duke it out with a sword and weird waves of energy.

Both Toneri and Naruto are Moon Level because Toneri can split the moon in two and Naruto tanked it

Naruto would beat Ichigo.
There are plenty of people in Bleach who would absolutely wreck anything in the Narutoverse though, like 6 of the Sternritters literally could not be beaten and just kind of went away afterwards.

FUCK your mainstream shows. My boy Deku or Gon will shit on both those faggots

>It's hilarious that you think much of Sup Forums will care.
Half the reason Sup Forums hates Superman is because Goku lost to him. the other half is that they're amoral assholes who hate anyone who isn't Chaotic Neutral at the very least and would literally kill a person for a dom waifu

Its not really since we seen the same ability at much lower scale constantly before and then Aizen was already in god like mode that was getting stronger by the second.

Naruto is trash, he only knows rasengan and basic martial arts. I will never know how Sasuke lost to him despite constant chances to kill him off.

>Deku
>not mainstream

Except Gaara's sand is imbued with A. Chakra, B. His Mother's Soul (because Anime) and it's specifically stated that you can't bend living objects without VERY special training.
I mean it took that crazy woman YEARS of bloodlust and a full moon to bloodbend, and you expect Toph to Sandbend (which IS a subset meaning she'd have to learn on the fly a new bending style, when even her metal bending took some practice) AND to bend Sand with life energy and a soul inside.

Not that guy, but I expected them to revisit that place in Korra. Culture and technology-wise, it was set in the Roaring Twenties. You'd expect somebody to use all of these newfangled machines to dig up and look for that library - it would've made for a pretty good story.
Honestly, I would love a story about a loner firebender traveling though the vast desert, powering machines with his own electricity.
Instead, what people got was shitty villains and Hitler parallels, instead of touching stories with a semblance of depth.
Perhaps I was expecting too much out of a western animation.

>he only knows rasengan and basic martial arts
That's kinda all he needs.
They're extremely close in physical abilities but all Ichigo can do is swordplay and Getsuga, Naruto has Shadow clones, no less than 10 different rasengans with different uses, they might give him the truth seeking orbs too, Sage mode has a bunch of weird bells and whistles attached to it.

They're really even but Naruto ever so slightly edges out due to sheer versitility in what he can do with his cloak and clones. It's not impossible for Ichigo to win but if they fought 100 times Naruto would win more than Ichigo.

But no showing of actually being as strong as a blackhole. Hell even 8th gate realse has better showing than that becausde it bended Madara's staff.
That has ALWAYS been the problem with bleach too much fluff zero substance

Doesn't matter. If it's earth it will be bent.

Is this bait or you're just retarded?.

The things Gaara has done are way above anything Toph has, as a kid he's faster than any character in the entire Avatar series let alone Toph, speedblitzed Sasuke, got away from 5 Gates Rock Lee without him noticing.

When he was 15 he could casually block explosions capable of destroying an entire village like Deidara's bombs. He could keep up with the Raikage's speed and he even managed to tag Madara a couple times.

By the last he's effortlessly blocking dozens of meteors each of them making mountain sized explosions(we see a couple hit near Konoha).

Toph is not in the same league, he would crush her with sand because he's simply more powerful than her, and he doesn't even need to use sand he can literally stab her hear with a kunai before she even notices what the fuck is going on

Ichigo can absorb attacks, if he can absorb Yhwach's reiatsu then Naruto shouldn't be a problem.

>But no showing of actually being as strong as a blackhole

Because the only way to see that is inside the box you retard and this shido was 100 times larger than when he usually casts it before his god mode. Ichigo slapping tbe box to shards as soon as it was casted was to make a point of how strong his transformation mode was.

>Hell even 8th gate realse has better showing than that becausde it bended Madara's staff.

Doesn't matter because 8th gate was supposed to kill a person but lol

His whole shtick is using rock.

You don't use rock against an earthbender. That's like pouring gas into a volcano.

None of that will matter if he uses sand against the most powerful earthbender.

Enough for him to get buried in his own Coffin of Sand.

>crushing an earthbender with earth

That's not how that works, senpai.

Not that guy, but what makes you think that someones earth bending suddenly overides another type of "control" over that object?
Like, if a Fire bender met someone with pyrokinses, say some random smuck from one piece with that fire fruit.

Why is it that the "bender" suddenly overrides anything the other persons control does?

Actually, it's living sand.
It took Toph intense sensation awareness to bend the impurities of metal. Then solid platinum was proven impossible to bend

Imagine an actual earth that goes against your will

>Not that guy, but what makes you think that someones earth bending suddenly overides another type of "control" over that object?

Manipulating the elements directly > using ki or chakra to manipulate the elements

For one thing, you can run out of chakra or ki.

It's still sand. It could be your grandmother's ashes and it can still be manipulated by an eartbender (as in the case of when they were captured and put on a metal ship so they bent coal to escape).

see

>It's hilarious that you think much of Sup Forums will care.
Sup Forums is now filled with newfags that watch jewtuber “reviewers” unironically, of course they will care

They seem the same, hell in avatar they DO use something similar to chakra to manipulate shit, it's just not something that runs out as a fuel source to bend shit.

To me this seems like putting a piece of metal between two magnets. It comes down which of the magnets has a stronger pull.
I can't really say shit about feats on what they've done "force" wise with sand, I vaguely remember Gaara flattening a forest or crushing steel with his sand and toph kept a giant castle(?) afloat under sand for a few minutes.

Can't say which has done better things force wise with their control but saying "Well it's earth bending so it obviously just controls the other persons sand" seems too simple to be how it should work.

Not any of these guys, but having two people control the same element is inefficient as fuck. Say X aims something at Y. If it's a tiny, say, rock-shaped object, Y would be able to stop it and flick it away, or hell, throw it back at X if he desires. It's attrition warfare, really; the one with the most stamina and control would be able to win. Or the one with the ability to force their respective elements to move at such a speed, with such a force that it makes it hard to control, or dodge.
Toph would undoubtedly win against (Shippuuden) Gaara, but if he had the one-tailed beast's chakra reserves and endurance, Gaara would probably win.

Current Goku would shit on most versions supes barring pre crisis and above

Coal is a piece of rock.
Toph struggled to control the sand. She said it herself that it felt loose and can barely control it.

The difference between sand and living sand is the same difference between a wasp and a honey bee

Yes, you can run out of Chakra. But the powerlevels here are off the chart. Toph can barely keep a library from sinking under the Earth. Gaara can bury entire landscapes in 1 hit.
Imagine saying that knife is better than a cannon

But why would you exclude the stonrgest versions of Superman while including Goku's? That's having double standards.

>Toph struggled to control the sand.

Around the time she hasn't leveled up to control metal though.

Spirit bending is a separate skill from other element bending. Which means they don't use spirit energy to bend elements they just bend the elements themselves.

That's the difference.

>Yes, you can run out of Chakra.

You don't run out of ability to bend things though.

>Or the one with the ability to force their respective elements to move at such a speed, with such a force that it makes it hard to control, or dodge.
Well that's the thing here for me, I feel like one of them has that. Ignoring stamina I feel it's possible for one of them just to have a stronger "influence" on the sand, imagine it's a tug of war but the one guy has a jet turbine pulling for him. I don't care if it's the same "ability" he's clearly going to exercise more control over that particular thing because he has more force behind it. so it'd be easier to see who has done more with their manipulation rather than say "well Toph can't get tired from bending earth so Gaara just runs out of Chakra" but it'd be better to say "Toph has moved Sand with 400 Newtons of force, Gaara has moved it with 500" or "Toph has pressured sand with 20 poudns per square inch while Gaara does 10" etc etc.

seems more efficient than just saying "well they cancel each other out until the one person gets tired"

Zoro beating Erza because she has a pink armor.

Well, it wasn't one version of Superman vs Goku, but all his incarnations fused into one.

Doesn't that one circus chick "block chakra points" which then disables bending? that seems to imply that they're bending the elements using some spiritual force rather than as if it was a muscle or law.

She struggled and failed to stop a library from sinking into sand.

Gaara crushed a forest's ground and created a sand tsunami in 1 seconds.

Same thing, really
Toph can bend metal but not as efficient as normal Earth. It has to be in her hands in order to work.
Like wise, sand would always be something she can barely control due to being loose. It's like a baseball pitcher struggling with dart boards

Considering how a bender has to move in order to move things, then they definitely get tired.

I remember King Bumi struggling to lift the giant monument on his city. Meanwhile: everyone on Naruto Universe can destroy entire forests and valleys

>Same thing, really
>run out of chakra, can't bend this
>earthbenders can bend all the time

No, not at all.

>not talking about powered up Toph even though he insists on using powered up Gaara

U-huh.

Not that guy, but you know that qi exists in Avatar, right? It's basically chakra; life energy.
You do get tired once you run out of your reserves, you can't just bend all day without any consequences. You rest, and your qi replenishes.

Youtube threads are the best threads.

Can't bend if you can't move.

She bent their spirit to keep them from bending. That doesn't mean they use chakra to bend that means she's using their chakra to disable them from bending.

She can move before the sand gets to her. And the earth that Gaara is in will get him buried harder than if Triple H from 2004 were burying him.

You rest and eat, and your qi replenishes.*

>powered up Toph
What is that an anyways?
Post metal bending? What's her best feat with manipulating sand?
We know it's less efficient than regular dirt and stone but we don't know how much, so whats the best feat we've seen her do with sand?

Ki exists in Avatar but that doesn't imply that they use ki to bend things.

Another important point: You can run out of chakra or ki without being physically tired. A bender can keep bending as long as they're not physically tired.

Please, the only reason to watch Death Battle is as a guilty pleasure and then only to view the dialogue leading to the confrontations and how pathetically forced and out of character it is, always brings a smirk to my face~

>nu-Sup Forums
You mean, full of Sup Forumsedditors like you.

>Post metal bending? What's her best feat with manipulating sand?

What's Gaara's best feat manipulating solid ground?

Gaara has more than enough Chakra, he fought for 2 days straight in the war and beat several anime. Meanwhile he needs 30 second and a shuriken to kill Toph.

Jesus he never slept in his entire life, the guy has retarded stamina.

Bending is not magic - it is an extention of the self.
Earth benders are all heavy built because they lift heavy things.

Both of which consumes stamina.

Chi in Naruto verse lasts a long time