U
M
P
F

B
T
F
O

Attached: 20180314_162627.png (1080x827, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tnIvfxtqf0&t=14
youtu.be/PxBu0wzYdss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm surprised nobody has murdered him for blasphemy yet.

christcucks no longer have deus volt in their blood.

I wonder how long a Prophet Mohammed account would last.

someone has the trumpaphobiaaaaaaaaah

Attached: 1509821792628.jpg (666x400, 63K)

>I DONT EXIST
Only a left wing brainlet could post this

Any Twitter named "God" is probably run by an edgy Atheist LARPer, so pay them no mind.

>lefty humor

Sage

>I don't exist
>physically posts on a social network
I'm convinced that liberalism is a mental illness

Attached: 1517018734216.jpg (638x558, 63K)

Hawking's passing was sad, but at the same time all of the athecucks stroking themselves off all of a sudden is making it harder to feel bad about it.

Christians don't care anymore. Its all buddy christ and jokes

I can't take it. There's no proof of God's existence or non-existence, for all we know Hawking's in Heaven/Hell and discovered he was wrong about one thing, or he's not. Who gives a shit? Really, who gives a shit? This is just about the stupidest thing to tear each other apart over yet we do it constantly. Are we that insecure over the possibility that one of us could be wrong?

>lmao god's not real
>tips fedora
>why must we fight I'm only insulting your beliefs and dragging them through the mud you rural and suburban retard

Attached: 1511015110455.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Maybe because they are not murderous sandniggers who chimp out over a joke?

Because all that atheism shit has been morally charged, usually before social media arrived, in western nations it was largely (except for murica and pre mass immigration) a rather neutral intellectual exercise. Similar to female humans that should be virgins, not exactly something that is at the top of your bucket list but slowly moved up the importance ladder.

>implying that mathematics, a field that Is all about studying the physical material world, could possibly be able to measure the spiritual realm
I hate these type of people. They assume that if humans can't comprehend something, with our limited technology and senses, then it can't possibly exist.

But he wasn't a mathematician...

Well if you have a certain environment then a joke because serious business :^).

The computer generated kike has died.

Attached: 5441B276-9451-4A0F-8F8F-4000EFDA4836.jpg (1500x1054, 131K)

The Left has to trot out fakes like Hawking to keep their fuckery going. Anyone capable of sight with an IQ of a nigger could tell there was some real tomfoolery afoot with that fucker. Talking through a machine my ass.

SO FUCKING CRINGE

youtube.com/watch?v=_tnIvfxtqf0&t=14

>sperging over a dumb joke
but logical fallacies are ok if they are part of a jewish fairytale book amirite

am I the only one who reads it as
>atheists are such retards they'd try to disprove God's existence even if he's in front of them

Attached: 1512497876663.jpg (403x403, 42K)

Atheism is for kikes and fags, Hawking is in hell.... Also sage

Attached: 1517300191257.png (713x995, 322K)

Has someone made an Allah equivalent to those retarded twitter accounts?

Still sage

Attached: a6b26ea0b4bdbad4f6bbb4e7fc3a8b45--aspergers-autism-asd.jpg (192x192, 13K)

That would be Islamophobic goy

That would be the point.

That's called bigotry... Duh

that's the joke brainlet

when will ateistos shut the fuck up?

>all these biggots on my board
get out REEEEE

>"alright bro, let's learn about Jesus, man!"
>t. protestant cuck preacher

Atheists are stubborn as hell, no denying that.

Agree with this from personal experience.

He was a brilliant man.
youtu.be/PxBu0wzYdss

Muhammad didn't have much of a sense of humor.

Maybe it was because he was a fag.

When will this Jew shut up

R O F L

Atheists are stubborn but religion is literally founded and sustained on the concept of being stubborn and close-minded.

this

Attached: 1520362707881.png (750x976, 460K)

ok, leled harder than I should have at that one

Attached: 1474319823314.jpg (1000x1000, 78K)

I know that. But they aren't as vocal about it nor are they as annoying about it.