imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs March 14
>Turkish jets strike Al-Harash checkpoint area, killing 8 pro-govt fighters, also bomb Nubl, killing 3 civs
>SAA reportedly fires rockets at Turkish military in Mare’ in response to airstrikes on pro-govt fighters, no casualties reported
>E Ghouta; Aprproaching from 3 axes, SAA seize most of al-Rayhan farms, currently entrenched at town mosque
>Tiger Forces/SAA from Beit Sawa and Mesraba broke through rebel lines in Hamouriyah, enter N neighborhood
>Reports coming in that the Republican Guards have reclaimed roughly 40% of Jisreen town
>NW Hama; Coalition of rebels capture Al-Hamameyah and Kernaz from SAA
>S Damas; Ru sources claim some 300 militants and ‘more than 1,000’ relatives left Al-Qadam dist, heading to Qalaat al-Mudiq in NW Hama
>Yarmouk Camp; HTS/FSA offensive launched Monday against ISIS stalled, rebels unable to break IS front lines
>E Afrin; Pro-govt reinforcements heading to secure Menagh military airport and town of Tal Riffat
>Iraq; Abadi security detail commdr killed in altercation with militia in Salahuddin while prepping area for Abadi visit

Prev

Attached: bread.png (960x678, 868K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
twitter.com/Suriyakmaps/status/974055633032015873
rt.com/news/421316-russia-uk-may-unsc/
rt.com/usa/421302-uk-hostile-action-rude-provocation/
rt.com/news/421325-nothing-to-hide-nebenzya-unsc/
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/greek-court-rejects-turkish-extradition-request/2018/03/14/4c8c8c84-2791-11e8-a227-fd2b009466bc_story.html?utm_term=.184c6a5babc8
xinhuanet.com/english/2018-03/15/c_137039465.htm
afp.com/en/news/826/top-us-general-afghanistan-urges-tired-taliban-talk-peace-doc-12i1rt3
archive.is/gGpDq
liveleak.com/view?i=809_1395163651
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheikhoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
=
Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

blah blah death to blah blah

Biji turkistan

#Damascus #Ghouta : #SAA #Tiger_Forces captured Al-Ahlam Food Factory & Army Station N.E. Hamouriyah
twitter.com/Suriyakmaps/status/974055633032015873

Attached: EGh.jpg (1007x605, 160K)

>West launches massive campaign to kick ‘inconvenient’ Russia out of UN Security Council – Senator

The West has launched a large-scale campaign to remove Russia from the UN Security Council (UNSC), Senator Sergey Kalashnikov said, commenting on the UK's accusations against Moscow over the poisoning of Sergei Skripal.
“The West has launched a massive operation in order to kick Russia out of the UN Security Council,” Kalashnikov said, as cited by RIA Novosti. “Russia is now a very inconvenient player for the Western nations and this explains all the recent attacks on our country.”

The Senator believes that in order to curb Russia’s membership there is going to be an attempt to reform the principal UN body tasked with the maintenance of international peace and security. The Russian Federal Council member reminded that the USSR, to which Russia is the legal successor, has been an integral part of the UNSC since its establishment in 1946.

rt.com/news/421316-russia-uk-may-unsc/

>Russia calls UK’s ‘hostile’ actions a provocation, vows response

The UK’s hostile actions against Russia under the pretext of the poisoning of ex-double agent Sergei Skripal are an unprecedented provocation which won’t be left without a response, Russia’s Foreign Ministry said.
UK Prime Minister Theresa May accused Russia of using a chemical weapon on British soil, suggesting a set of measures to retaliate against Moscow. Those include the expulsion of 23 diplomats, limiting ties and freezing Russian state assets in the UK.

The British move is “an unprecedentedly rude provocation, which undermines the foundations of a normal dialogue between our countries,” the ministry said in a statement.

The ministry said that "the British government chose confrontation with Russia" instead of completing the investigation and using international formats “including those in the framework of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons [OPCW].”

"It’s obvious that by opting for unilateral and non-transparent methods of investigating this incident, the British authorities have once again tried to unleash an indiscriminate anti-Russian campaign,” the statement read.

Moscow said that it was “unacceptable and unworthy” for the UK leadership to further escalate tensions in relations with Russia “in pursuit of its own deplorable political aims.”

“Of course, our response [to the UK sanctions] is forthcoming,” the Foreign Ministry concluded.

rt.com/usa/421302-uk-hostile-action-rude-provocation/

>food factory
theyre adapting

‘We have nothing to hide’: Russia’s UN envoy calls for more critical thinking in Skripal case

UN Security Council representative Vasily Nebenzya vehemently denied British allegations that Russia perpetrated a nerve agent attack on UK soil, while imploring Council members to think critically about the incident.
Nebenzya stated that, following the letter and the 24-hour ultimatum from British Prime Minister Theresa May, Russia had called for an open, not closed, meeting of the Security Council, in the interests of transparency. “We wanted to make sure everyone sees what’s happening here,” Nebenzya said.

He went on to decry the “completely irresponsible statements” and “threats against a permanent member of the UNSC” made by British politicians calling the international community to look beyond “highly likely” type of proof, while reaffirming that Russia “had nothing to do with this incident.”
rt.com/news/421325-nothing-to-hide-nebenzya-unsc/

REAL THREAD

Nice split, retard, real(First) Thread here

Attached: mutt.png (620x387, 331K)

Must be one of those trump kikes trying to disrupt us again, I hate them

Death to US regime, of couse.

Attached: 15202321684041.jpg (1200x800, 581K)

European Parliament in ‘secret talks’ with N. Korea for over 3 years – MPs
A European Parliament delegation said Wednesday it has been conducting secret talks with North Korea over the last three years, AFP said. The group led by British MEP Nirj Deva has met senior North Korean officials, including ministers, 14 times and reportedly plans another meeting in Brussels in the near future. News of the diplomacy effort comes after the surprise announcement that US President Donald Trump plans a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. Deva said he and his colleagues on the parliament’s delegation for relations with the Korean Peninsula had been “relentlessly advocating the case for dialogue without preconditions” to try to persuade Pyongyang to negotiate an end to its nuclear program.

I cri errytim

Attached: 1520282828400.jpg (824x856, 158K)

>UN seeks $540mn for Palestinian humanitarian aid
The UN said Wednesday about $540 million is needed for humanitarian relief in the Palestinian territories in 2018. Jamie McGoldrick, the top UN humanitarian coordinator, said that 75 percent of that sum is for Gaza, where “a man-made tragedy is unfolding daily,” AP reports. Gaza has been under an Israeli and Egyptian blockade since the Islamic militant group Hamas took over the territory in 2007. Half the sum is to support emergency projects by UNRWA, the main UN agency for Palestinian refugees, after Washington slashed its funding this year. The rest is to fund food, water, health, sanitation, shelter and education projects, according to the UN.

Attached: 1520547977442.png (670x489, 382K)

How many turks dead in Afrin , so far?

Attached: kurdos vs turcos.jpg (814x446, 260K)

Attached: sdfshfdghdsfds.png (1260x840, 778K)

Some sanity over here? Wew, surprising

bumping non-shit thread

>Greek court rejects Turkey’s extradition request for woman detained among 9 suspects
A Greek court on Wednesday rejected Ankara’s extradition request for a young woman who was among nine suspected Turkish militants arrested in Athens ahead of a visit by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan late last year. A panel of three judges ruled that Halaz Secer, 21, may be tried for issues other than what the extradition request sought her for and that her life could be in danger if returned to Turkey, AP reported. The judges also ruled that some offences she was being sought for, such as participating in protests and making banners, were not crimes. The nine Turkish citizens of Kurdish origin were arrested for alleged links to the left-wing Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party Front, which Turkey, the US and the EU consider a terrorist organization. Naci Ozpolat, 48, and Mehmet Dogan, 60, have also had extradition requests for them rejected in recent weeks.

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/greek-court-rejects-turkish-extradition-request/2018/03/14/4c8c8c84-2791-11e8-a227-fd2b009466bc_story.html?utm_term=.184c6a5babc8

xth for Death to America

Attached: 1497127401268.gif (1600x1131, 537K)

I swear 90% of our population has a sub-par room temperature IQ.

not enough

Attached: IMG_7251.jpg (3000x2000, 1.73M)

I can't wait for this subhuman roach to have his carcass dragged on the street by an angry mob tbqh

Attached: Mutt Executed.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Stay jelly

SAGE THREAD SPLITTERS

NOT ENOUGH! WE NEED MORE DEAD TURKS! MORE DEAD TURKS! MORE DEAD TURKS

Attached: roachhotel.jpg (1000x1000, 134K)

>NATO expresses concern at ‘1st offensive use of nerve agent’ on alliance territory
The UK on Wednesday briefed the North Atlantic Council on the use of a nerve agent in Salisbury on March 4. Allies “expressed deep concern at the first offensive use of a nerve agent on alliance territory since NATO’s foundation” and also expressed solidarity with the UK, NATO said. It offered support in the ongoing investigation, and “called on Russia to address the UK’s questions including providing full and complete disclosure of the Novichok program to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.” The alliance added it has repeatedly condemned the use of chemical weapons in Syria and called on those responsible to be held to account. “NATO regards any use of chemical weapons as a threat to international peace and security,” according to the statement. Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on March 13 that Moscow has nothing to do with the poisoning case in the UK. On Wednesday, Industry and Trade Minister Denis Manturov said Russia has fully destroyed all chemical weapon stocks without any exception.

xinhuanet.com/english/2018-03/15/c_137039465.htm

Drumpf regime will fall

>split bread again

Attached: 1519790023500m.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

>A European Parliament delegation said Wednesday it has been conducting secret talks with North Korea over the last three years
If the US-Nork talks happen, Kim is going to run fucking circles around Trump.

Attached: DYSFqleW0AAp_ND.jpg large.jpg (894x894, 163K)

>SAGE

Sage hasn't been a thing for years.

Attached: 1499143105113.png (693x1000, 521K)

>split bread
one is a shill bread, underbaked and unhealthy

what the fuck are you talking about

>Head of US, NATO forces in Afghanistan says ‘best time’ for Taliban to negotiate for peace
Now is the best time for the Taliban to negotiate for peace, the top US general in Afghanistan, John Nicholson, said Wednesday. The head of US and NATO forces in Afghanistan said the Taliban has taken heavy casualties since US President Donald Trump authorized ramped-up air operations last year, pointing to increasingly effective Afghan commando and regular Afghan army units. The general also warned that an increased air and ground campaign against the insurgents would only get worse, AP reported. Last month, Afghan President Ashraf Ghani unveiled a plan to open talks to end the 16-year war, offering to negotiate with the Taliban without any preconditions. The group’s response to the offer has so far been muted.
afp.com/en/news/826/top-us-general-afghanistan-urges-tired-taliban-talk-peace-doc-12i1rt3

>navy get crash in Florida
AND THEY THINK THEY CAN TAKE ON GREATEST KOREA

Man, the NATO forces must really be in serious trouble if they're begging the Taliban to sue for peace.

When will they finally get around to it?

Attached: Assassination.png (638x657, 470K)

I don't think Isreal is even that bold

They are, the Taliban have already moved back in Kabul and control parts of the city

Assad is already a puppet of the Jews.

Attached: 1519904051320.jpg (1000x563, 102K)

>This is Adnan Qassar. He was once 1 of the top horse riders in Syria. He was arrested in 1993 & spent 21 years in jail, without trial. Some say he was jailed for beating Bashar’s now deceased brother Bassel Assad in a race, others for showing him up during a competition.

Explain this shit /sg/.

Attached: DYSDQWSXUAEXQvO.jpg_orig.jpg (800x600, 46K)

Of course sand niggers support the most violent, unstable man in the middle east

Attached: creatura time.jpg (716x960, 99K)

It's not even in their interest

Divided and weak, and poor, Syria is much better for the jews than a united one is

I think even Israel is getting tired of their own Jewish tricks.

Attached: 1475896165981.jpg (758x530, 67K)

wtf is a food factory? what kind of food does it make?

>split thread
>mindless baiting
>usual shitflinging
Real mutt hours

Attached: 1519936680307.jpg (300x300, 33K)

sand niggers are violent, someone should have saved him the trouble and shot him in the head

Attached: 1491870276487.jpg (570x380, 43K)

Good, as it should be

Attached: scared little mutt.jpg (456x800, 53K)

holy shit they control parts of the capital? Since when? I didn't think they'd gotten that far.

trump getting rekt in elections and cabinet falling apart what do you expect?

>very concern

>constantly shill and split /ptg/
>act like victims when we fight back
Stay mad mud blood

sand nigger fairy tales, and I assume he also thinks he will get 72 virgins if he blows himself up in the middle of the street

Inbreeding-Not even once

Attached: shitskin cube.jpg (583x619, 83K)

US claimes North Korea is building military bases in Syria
archive.is/gGpDq

Attached: 1492228104200.jpg (299x345, 85K)

Funposting is not as fun if it's not made out of spite.

Attached: 1496118169384.jpg (662x1103, 297K)

a little bit early for mutt hours tbqh

Attached: 56 face 111.jpg (991x644, 65K)

>pointing to increasingly effective Afghan commando and regular Afghan army units

We've lost afghanistan havne't we?

Attached: 1512644883217.jpg (319x303, 22K)

treu if hueg

Attached: 1501369149714.png (500x475, 150K)

Oh boy, I will laugh if this is real

Can we get a round of applause for BASED Israel that made this general possible?

Attached: syria israel.png (1280x800, 225K)

How they can "blame" them doing so? If Syria and NK agree to do it is like two adults having sex in consent.

Hello friend.
>Funposting is not as fun if it's not made out of spite.
I agree. NAt thread nao

Attached: 1520443181922.jpg (881x1280, 135K)

show me your flag

Attached: 1474389863298.jpg (657x527, 38K)

my dick

You shills don't even get briefed properly anyone don't you. You just get pumped up with coffee enemas and sent to shitpost aimlessly.

Attached: 1479130409315.jpg (720x463, 59K)

Guess what we did to the last “axis” we nuked them into oblivion. Please I’m begging you to fuck with the USA.

holy shit you sand niggers are delusional. Do you guys wear pussy hats, like the other "Resistance"?

>North Korea is building military bases in Syria

Attached: 1516566221302.png (465x583, 388K)

Does anime Natalia count?

Attached: 4a0.jpg (724x544, 124K)

>still thinks /sg/ regulars go to outer Sup Forums or even /Reddit general/
It's just mutts are that bad

How long until this little mutt runs out of luck?

Attached: hanged.jpg (320x243, 16K)

That isn't trump user

How do you cope with the fact that your government does not act for the good of U.S citizens in MENA?

Pretty big resistance don't you think? Surrendering to it?

Attached: Mideast-Iran-U_Horo1-640x400.jpg (640x400, 54K)

I thought you guys were into mutts? Your idol is one, after all

Attached: noose for a mutt.jpg (460x287, 35K)

it's just r/ptg retards .. we still have good us regulars!

How do you feel about being an Islamic Mongolian?

I've always seen North Korea as a bit of an outlier in the axis of resistance, desu. Apart from coming at international fests, did they even help out much in Syria or other neocon invasions?

Attached: 1520480227875.jpg (1200x778, 72K)

Yes.

Attached: 1496273940374.png (600x600, 137K)

That was under obama retard

liveleak.com/view?i=809_1395163651
Syrian mutts belong on their knees

Assad is all pure Phoenicia genes you mutt

So this is how american hours looks like?
fuck, I love turks now!
^^

Attached: AssadsTrip.jpg (612x612, 144K)

oh soldiers stop being faggots under a new president?

>SAA regular units from the 5th Corps will began deploying in Afrin and YPG militias will leave the region.

Something tells me erdomeme won't give a shit and attack SAA

I don’t think brown blood can be pure afaik

sure thing, you inbred little abbo mutt

Attached: average australian.jpg (700x394, 48K)

This
I am glad that Aussie hours only overlap a few hours with mutt hours

>this thread

Attached: 1521068248751.png (446x383, 42K)

>did they even help out much in Syria
literally one of the first countries to send aid and troops to help Assad out
They also train Hezbollah special forces

wew

Attached: 1454616551547.jpg (991x673, 156K)

what do you suppose she's so flustered about

@163982385
@163982447
sweet, I got 2 (You)'s from a post I wasn't expecting to get any from

I hear they've been selling tons of weapons to Assad's government and other anti-US countries in the middle east

Attached: 1489667567795.png (515x480, 204K)

> two adults having sex in consent.
Umm, no sweetie.
PIV is always rape, ok?
tps://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv-is-always-rape-ok/

>pure blood means it has to be snownigger white
Why are Americans so fixated on being white

If they tried that under Trump he’d kill every Muslim in the Middle East. That’s why the mullahs stopped trying that shit the second Trump got elected.

There we go, much better

Attached: syria execution.jpg (1200x479, 88K)