ITT: power level

I don't understand.

I have more

I dont know what you mean but I wanna suck Altairs sweaty feet

I just want to be able to talk to her.

Not wanting her to hug you and pray for your happiness.

I want Altair to sit on me after she is done fighting and is covered in sweat, I want to lick her whole holy body from her feet to her armpit to her ear, I want to make soft love with her and cuddle eachother while stroking her hair.

Character that knows they are a fictional character yet can't affect the real world > Character that knows they are a fictional character and tries anyway
Also she has more powers than the holopsicon can possibly contain

I don't understand what you are trying to do.

I want to tease her as she undresses, hug her from the back, remove her hat, pet her and make love to her as she releases sweet moans.
We're talking about her armpit here.

>Blitz betrayed this
Thank god she's not bullied to death

I see were on the same track, my man. Truly a magnificent woman.

Blitz was kind of an asshole, at least he will be bullied back by his god as soon as he gets back.

alice is superior

I want to suck Alice's soft tits while I softly pound Altair cute ass

Hello.

Greetings.
I don't think you'll last against those two

prepare to die altair

I'm perfectly fine being dominated by those two goddess.

But vsbattles says that Altair is Low 1-C tier in her strongest form while Demonbane is High 1-A tier.

Pic related can unironically solo everyone itt.

>Low 1-C
Let me correct this typo, I just checked it again and she's actually Low 2-C

Goodbye

>using rankings from a wiki

I wouldn't doubt a wiki made by powerlevel autists when it comes to powerlevels to be honest.

My wife Altair is so cute

Considering she is only bound by the stories she can do all sorts of fuckery from tier 0 to 11 in the yuriverse with Setsuna

While that wiki seems kinda dumb overall, but
>This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe
She created an infinitely recursive universe (and was about to destroy a countably infinite multiverse including the real world and all story worlds) which would be 2-A
>Characters who can destroy and/or create a countably infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums.

Though not sure if those abilities directly translate into combat ability anyway.

This guy is not stronger than demonbane

The idea of holopsicon is anti-powerlevelfaggotry, and no other character will have that.
She is really cute. Figure when?

acceptation

Fucking chuuni, get the hell out of my reality reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerreee

Hopefully soon, and I wouldn't be surprised if they announced a Selesia one with the painted prototype.

Marie was the best for everyone and they wasted it.

I'm pretty sure he is, buddy.
Fucking Tenma Yato can beat demonbane, and he's nothing compared to Hajun.

It doesn't matter how strong something is, as long as it's not tumor, Muryoutaisuu fucks it up.

Can you fuck off and stop posting?
That's a really nice pose. I guess we're waiting for the next WonFes. Selesia's original costume is really great, it would be nice to see a figure of it.

what is this shit? I thought this anime was about Nazis not DC/Marvel lvl bullshit powerlvls.

I hope it sells well enough for them to make a Sirius (Altair) one. Both are great designs.

>hajun
Nice meme this guy has way too many weak points and lost. EGD has no weakness and never lost in it's canon
>there was a demonbane who removed his tumor
ggwp

There's a lot more miku in the second design, I think that's one reason why I like it so much.

>didn't lost on screen so it's utterly unbeatable by anybody else no matter what
Alright losers make place for cardgame Jesus

>no feats
>gets wrecked by generic laser spam
>"strong"

faggot

My first impression was a blazbluefied version of Altair's design, but that might be because I always felt like their abilities would make a nice anime fighter.

>>gets wrecked by generic laser spam
What?

>Nice meme this guy has way too many weak points and lost.
He only has one weakness and that's his tumor, he also only lost to the avatar of his cancer.

>EGD has no weakness and never lost in it's canon
Still gonna lose to Hajun. Infinite Taikyoku.

>gets wrecked by generic laser spam
Whu
I think with enough characters something like that could be done, I really want to see some spin-offs or at least the teased characters like Ryousuke to be fleshed out a little more.

>no feats
She made 2D real. I would vote for her any day.

altair kill madoka homura kill the altair fandom and setsuna