Yuki Yuna/YuYuYu/WaSuYu

Field trip today. Settle in for a comfy episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/kanone_jmpd/status/923971604962467840
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope this episode will be so heartwarming like the last one

We will get to know Aki-senseis darkest fears

I'm glad you censored that user, it gave me a real spook.

I can't wait, these episodes are always nice.

Best slice life of the season

I'm sure looking forward to this one.

So I heard this is Gin's episode or something? I can't wait to see her get some more screentime, she's my favorite character.

I look forward to Gin teaching Sumi and Sonoko how to cook.

But Sumi is an excellent cook already. Only Sonoko is too much of an dmub autst for housework.

>this thread

We don't have long. Let us just believe for a little longer.

It helps with the pain.

Today is the day this smile is irreplaceably lost.

Did we ever find out if Aki-sensei's name is really Aki Masuzu, or if it was just another name error?

I don't think they commented on it so far.

So how many more episodes until the real story starts?

I love Gin too, looking forward to seeing more cute SoL with her. Although her fight scenes are great too, it's always fun watching her easily defeat the Vertex with how strong she is.

I mean 3.

You mean 30.

They all live happily ever after after repelling all vertexes away from Shikoku

Let me liven this place up with some biweekly Mebu.

Teacher: I would like to introduce a new classmate to all of you today~.

Teacher: This is Gemini-san, he came from outside Shikoku.
(blackboard: "Gemini Vertex" in really fancy kanji)

It: Uaaaaaaah!!

Teacher: The seat next to Inubouzaki-san is empty, please sit there.
It: Huuuuh!!?

It: Noooooo!!!
(Book: Math 1 (Vertexese Edition))

Shinju: Huh? What do you say, the Vertexes might invade, so I'd better keep an eye on what's going on around Shikoku? Nah, they won't show up anytime soon... probably... and forestizing is a lot harder than you'd think, know what I mean...? So I honestly don't wanna do it right now (lol). All right, I think I'll go back to playing this game now~ (Vidya time~)

1 hour to see her smile again

>meanwhile, Togo's desire to end this wretched world intensifies

So is it confirmed that new episodes are gonna be 7 onwards?

Ep 7 is a recap.

Ep 8 to 13 is S2

Alright thanks. I'm still made they greenlighted this, I wonder what they will even do in only 5.

I think that Washio Sumi girl is Togo´s mother. She has identical face.

>5

what is wrong with the one on the left?

So what point are we at in the movies now?

They're sisters, but they were separated because Tougou kept trying to molest Wasshi.

not her fault. she has some retarded genes

I want Gin's spirit to show up in S2 in front of Tougou and Sonoko and tell them how disgusted and disappointed she is with their behaviour during the wall incident.

And vice versa. There was that one scene where Wasshi started sucking on Tougou's megalopolis in front of everyone.

I hope to see that in YuYuYui

Disgust is too far. She would scold them a bit but reassure them that being a hero is the right thing to do.

>implying she wouldn't just hug and console them

They tried killing her family.
Gin isn't the kind of person who would take that lightly.

She'd just give them both a dekopin and tell them to stop being so gloomy.
Gin isn't that kinda person.

Kita bitches

They tried to save her family from unavoidable suffering the only way they saw at the moment. Not everyone starts hating people just because they act unreasonably one time while under extreme pressure.

Nah, they saved the yuushas from suffering. For all civilians it was just death.

stop talking about gin. he's uninteresting and boring.

For all civilians it was slowly succumbing to ever worsening disasters in a tiny sheltered world until they eventually die out.

So does that mean Shiratori made the wrong decision when she fought for Suwa until the end?

Any kind of life is better than death.

Am I the only one who doesn't feel sad or any other strong emotion about Gin's dead? Don't get me wrong, I do like Gin and admire her KONJOU and the awesomeness of her 3 vs 1 fight, but I can never get myself to feel anything about her death. Even the end NoWaYu Ch.2 when the communation with Nagano was cut and Shiratori's last words makes me feel many times more emotional than anything Gin-related and we barely knew anything about Shiratori at that point.

Nope, because she didn't know that the situation was hopeless. And it actually wasn't hopeless, her fight caused the Shikoku yuushas to be able to survive.

She knew exactly what was going to happen to Suwa by the end.

It was completely hopeless for them. And she realised it at the end.

Tell that to someone who's suicidal.

She also knew that her fighting against the Vertexes bought the girls over in Shikoku time. She had a very good reason not to give up.

>Tell that to someone who's suicidal.
The only thing to tell to someone who's suicidal is that they're an idiot.

>She also knew that her fighting against the Vertexes bought the girls over in Shikoku time
She was told that at very end, when the battle was pretty much already lost.

Great episode, can't wait until more SoL next week, I am off now, see you guys there.

Now you just sound like a 12 year old.

Yeah, and before the battle was lost there was always still hope. The difference between Shiratori and Tougou was that Shiratori always had a good reason to keep fighting, while Tougou had any reason to believe that it was pointless to go on.

How are they allowed to show this much elementary school ass on national TV?

The difference between Shiratori and Tougou is the fact one of them is an exemplary human being and the other one is a failure.

That's not a nice thing to call Shiratori.

I forgot, is this the Kagawa Life one or the one where Gin dies?

Kagawa Life was last week, Gin's having her awesome fight right now.

The Benkei one.

Right, I haven't been watching. I guess that makes 4 weeks until actual new stuff then?

They really aren't censoring anything.

I can't watch this again, I just can't.

You must.

F

It's that time again

Why are we still here

I think it's raining.

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

>kocchi mo yoroshiku
Kusonogi BTFO once again

>episode preview

FUCK

(+皿+)
Tamashii doesn't really have the same impact without the last verse that claws into your heart

Tamashii is nice but I like Yakusoku the most

I don't even remember what Yakusoku sounds like

tougou did nothing wrong

Not kissing Yuuna yet is wrong.

Karin is awesome

The OP changes slightly between episodes if you haven't noticed
twitter.com/kanone_jmpd/status/923971604962467840

Her boobs are too big.

Raws out, oh man I have been looking forward to this episode's commentary for so long.

I fixed Karin.

She looks like Fuu's grumpy cousin now.

You should remove yourself next.

Any new scenes so far?

That's the stupid logic of someone who lost hope. Gin is like Yuuna. They would never agree to that shit. Add her family to the equation and it doesn't take a genius she would be pretty disappointed and mad at them.

Wait shit.
There is no commentary track.
Have I been rused?