The Promised Neverland 61

Chapter's out:
readms.net/r/neverland/061/4664/1

And new cover for volume 6.

I'm confused, what happened when Emma picked up the gun? What was up with her randomly thinking she died? There was a vision and everything.

Probably what she imagined was about to happen because she was too afraid and her body shut down.

Makes sense. Does she even know how to fire the gun properly? We only ever saw her use the bow.

I guess they checked the gun and practiced a bit before setting out? Granted, that doesn't mean they will know how to use them when under stress.

What a jerk, I love mister

I love that Emma was scared. No matter how many keikakus or adventures come into play, at the end of the day, she's still an eleven year old girl.

This fucking guy.

Just a prank bro

Yeah, target practice is plenty different from an actual life or death situation. Like said, Emma being taken back was probably a good thing in terms of writing.

Another thing, Goldy Pond is near to what looks like to be another human farm.

>we get to see a farm
>it's not GF
Please Shirai just show us what's up with Mama. ;_;

Why does it feel like Emma's gonna get gobbed by those demons like those female adventurers from Goblin Slayer

>T-There is no tension from when they left the farm!

It's not Gracefield. GF is on the center of the map.

I think that's probably the Glory Bell plantation where that man is from comsidering he seems to have quite a lot of experience crossing this forest which doesn't seem like there's much to gain

Another comfy chapter.
It feels like the edgy-adult is not so bad. Seems like he is just training Emma and Ray. In a brutal way though

Truly a smile I want to protect

There's also another plantation to the bottom right of Ray's hand on the map

But I said it's not GF, that's why I'm sad.

Fucking delete this, faggot. Emma is pure and not for lewd.

>Emma
>pure
does anyone still have the hand holding compilation?

Mister being jerk is too realistic in my jump manga

Don't worry user, so long as Shirai remembers that Gilda exists we might get to see a pov of her using the monitors to spy on the gracefield HQ and check up on Mama, Grandmother and Phil

You're getting my hopes up, user.

This?

Wow, won't be suprised if she participates in a hand holding gangbang with all those demons seeing as they all have multiple hands to hold

Emma is not a slut.

Man with no name is a great adversary. I'm really liking these chapters.

It's pretty nostalgic how their formula with him is similar to their one with Mama where they thought they were winning only to learn they were one step ahead of the kids. I wonder if no names plan is to scare them off of the journey and head back to the shelter as quickly as possible.

yeah, because they're mary sues

He's either crazy, or REALLY confident that he'll be able to get out of this alive with at least one of them. Or both.

I still agree with Emma that the dude isn't all that bad. I don't expect him to suddenly be kind or anything but he seems like the type that's gonna go the tough love route with them. He's gonna care and he's gonna get fucked because of it.

It's a good thing, he's falling on Ray's deathflag that he himself set up.

He's gonna sacrifice himself to let the kids escape to A08-63 while he lures the demon poachers into the shelter where they find him eating cookies and drinking air tea as he presses the detonator.

Problem is, if he dies after sending them off to A08-63, how will they get back safely to the shelter to get the rest? I guess they've got plot armor but still, there should be a shit ton of demons still around.

He mentioned the safe route, and if they go along this triggering every dangerous thing, they'll know how to avoid them on the way back anyways.

The other user mentioned an explosion though, I was thinking that was just gonna attract the demons anyway. Although rereading the post, he meant back at the shelter which would fuck the other kids up anyway.

I take it they return from A08-63, rescue all the children from the Gracefield plantation somehow, then stop over at B06-32 where they'll journey back to A08-63 using the 3 week safe route where there would be no demons in sight since they'll also have multiple toddlers and babies with them during this journey.

People are liking Jerky-san, but I honestly can not care less about him.

Maybe my definition of 'comfy' is different from the others, I dont know.

Nice digits.
Although, isn't it a little too early to return to GF? Unless Gilda sees something useful in the monitors, I mean. I was assuming from what Emma said that they still had around two years to return that we'd get a timeskip or something.
Unless whatever is at A08-63 is really important though but something tells me Minerva's not gonna be ther either.

there*

Mister-sempai is best girl

Well obviously they'll plan and train as much as they can before doing so, but the whole plan is
>Reach B06-32
>Find entrance to the human world (A08-63)
>Find a way to rescue Phil and the others before 2 years are up
>???
>profit
Right now they just need to confirm A08-63 is their mecca and once that's done all there's left is to rescue everyone.

>He's either crazy
wow, what gave you that impression?????

Oh, I thought you meant right away, my bad. In that case we might get a timeskip shortly after the A08-63 deal. I figure we'll see some planning and training but I doubt we'll get an entire arc focusing on it, yeah?
I don't even mind, I want to know what's going on at the farm and HQ.

There is still way to go before a time skips can kick in. The kids still have to find a way to cross between the demon and human world or find out what the Seven Walls are. Sure, Minerva might have the necessary information already, but he is going to be helpful only to a certain extent. Minerva himself is highly suspicious and I think that at some point he'll turn out to be another antagonist much like Izabella and Nameless Guy.

Welcome to your training arc, kids.

I'm loving these recent chapters but part of me wants the monitor thing back at the shelter to be explored too. I guess we could have a flashback with Gilda later explaining what they saw but I'd like to see it in real time.

Dr. Stone crossover when?

Can the Demons regenerate too?

>Emma becomes a demon
>that's how she gets her ear back

>you will never save Emma's life
it hurts

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

Of course not. She's an independent woman in tune with her own sexuality.

>Emma and Ray get to the new shelter
>shenanigans happen and Beardo sacrifices himself to let them escape
>they make the trek back to B06
>Gilda and the others are all shook up
>vid related happens.

Would you let Count Ray suck your blood?

Reminder that ray x Emma is shit and you're a faggot.

I want to protect Emma's smile and make her feel very loved.

No matter how you put it, holding hands with multiple nameless demons would make her a slut. Emma would never whore her hands around.

very stressful situations make you learn faster

I would let Ray do anything he wants to me.

I hate when mangaka do this. There's always someone who doesn't get it, but at least it wasn't a chapter cliff hanger like Ray's "death"

Only series I've read where instead of troublesome shit-kids there's shit-adults. I can't wait for him to be BTFO

Can Emma Blanca defeat Norman Calvo?

Did the guy intentionally do something here to trigger the man-eater?

Neither are a match for El Grande SeƱor

Yes. Just flash him a non-existent tit and he's done for.

Anna, you're supposed to be working the fields with Jemima, stop posting on Sup Forums.

THAT MAN needs to learn to pace himself. If this is what they encounter on step 1 of this mini-arc then according to the laws of shonen narrative they are going to be in deep trouble when they actually get to Goldy Pond.

>farmer Anna
C-cute!

That's what I thought at first but with hindsight he was probably just preparing to shoot. His role was probably just to lead them to a place where those monsters are likely to appear.

But that sounds exciting, it would probably get boring if everything went smoothly.

Emma Naranja shall overcome

Next they're going to be caught by the intelligent demons and brought to one of their settlements as snacks where the kids and the man will have to work together to get the fuck out of there.
Watch this happen at some point.

Speaking of Anna. She's under attack now too.

My wife doesn't deserve this.

emma dying when?

Tonight, in your dreams.

>Emma
>dying
Certified retard.

I hope it gets an anime soon.
Boku no hero gets an anime after a year into serializing, right?
Neverland also has a really strong ranking in Jump.

this is why this manga is shit
untouchable main characters are trash

It'll probably get an announcement somewhat soon but I'd give it at least 20 chapters more before we hear anything.

Then stop reading WSJ manga. You won't get main character deaths there, this isn't a TPN exclusive problem. You think Ichigo was gonna die mid Bleach or something?

whoa, it's almost as if you're reading a shounen. also
>wanting Emma of all characters to die
shit taste to boot.