Qanon

What's this? I couldn't make sense of it. Trump adm insider perhaps?

Attached: IMG_0148.jpg (1080x1080, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2018/02/buzzfeed-dnc-lawsuit-russia-dossier
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trump adm insider larper

fuck off boomer

Attached: Q boomers.jpg (1314x898, 522K)

stop posting traps with fetal alcohol syndrome, that shit is sad

MUTTED

Q is either a dramatic turbo autist or an insider

Has he made any accurate predictions?

There are leg braces to fix that pigeon toe dilemma!

Attached: image.jpg (618x410, 33K)

I don't know. Shit was cryptic.
She's all woman. Look at dem thighs

Attached: IMG_0143.jpg (1080x1080, 307K)

Q is Anonymous5, aka Frank

Attached: SIdSloth2.jpg (295x259, 18K)

It seems the Q lovers stay in their own places, maybe that's the place to ask for predictions.

I remember one thing, they freaked out over +++ being in a Q post and tweeted by trump, but it turns out the +++ from Q was 1/2 hour after trump's tweet with +++.

Implants. Dedicated, yes, but hands, shoulders and face give it away.

What is "the North Star?"
Look to the east
All words have meaning.

Attached: thicker_than_a_bowl_of_oatmeal.gif (350x350, 1.93M)

You probably think tits feels like bags of sand too.

Thanks, it's probably bs then.

Humans understand what Q is. But the psychotic botnet machine spews so much noise that nobody knows that everybody knows what Q is, including the psycho botnet, which thus shits in its own bed so to speak, and keeps sperging and spewing more spastically and stupidly the less it understands what it is doing.

name ?

Do you anons really not know who Brittany Venti is? Clue. She's our guy and she's NOT a trap.

Q is a mossad psy op and the fact that 5 months later you kikes are STILL trying to convince people it's legitimate and are trying to perpetuate this LARP should tell everyone they need to know. Without contant shilling and paying youtubers the Q hype would die in 24 hours

Ugh I am sick of this bitch. She looks like Arnold from Hey Arnold. Fuck her.

only patricians will appreciate this fetish

miss mutt

Attached: 67DA5D0E-0C13-4BF6-8730-D0C777EB4F05.jpg (306x398, 34K)

I don't care. That body was made as a repository for my semen.

Law of relative beauty.

This would not even convince a single human. You block out every channel of useful information with your useless drivel. Why are you this confused?

Attached: austin-powers-man-baby.jpg (380x281, 13K)

>fuck off boomer
no, they are useful, they can retweet things, help create momentum with #hashtags

Fuck she's hot. Got any new nudes, anyone?
Is she still single and available?

Attached: Brittany Venti tits 2.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

It's bad enough that you are as blind as you are by nature-- you then blind yourself further intentionally via heedless and in every way grossly inadequate activities.

Attached: IMG_0144.png (1600x900, 811K)

You have the best flag nord bro, I saw a thread that confirms this.

I think she's got a couple. She is funny as shit which makes her even more sexy. Check out her videos.

You didn't address anything I said and instead, you deflected back to me with a question. This is a typical tactic of pilpul, a jewish form of argument, which avoids addressing legitimate points and instead tries to shift their opponent, in this case me, on the defensive.

I ignored it from the start.

What is the point of this psyop?

>it's probably bs then.
Quite possible. I think if it was as accurate as hyped to be, people would have specifically pointed out accurate predictions. If they can do so I will start paying attention.

Seems correct that it's a boomer thing, who aren't used to people lying on the internet.

>I think she has a couple
Please post them user..

Attached: ac1cfe2150e7a9cd46bc4f311bd4d7c4.jpg (1334x2000, 376K)

a mid level larp.
Q never really had good digits.

>I think she's got a couple. She is funny as shit which makes her even more sexy. Check out her videos.
Please post!!!

This gets me really hard. Thanks, user.

Attached: Sexy Brittany.jpg (579x649, 71K)

I know. We like it. Thanks bro.

This. Sexy, funny, trad and smart. No wonder pol loves her.

not usually into thic but those thighs are yummy.

MILK

Attached: MILK.jpg (768x1024, 188K)

Q is, most likely, some sort of left-derived meme/larp campaign that has access to some amount of WH social media leaks designed to distract potential republican supporters from actually voting. Namely, because during the Alabama special election, Q and other notorious Sup Forums larpers were telling everyone how it was a sting operation to catch Soros manipulating votes, that everything was already decided, and there was no point in participating in the vote.

I think that fits the overall goal of Q -- trying to trick people into thinking there is more going on than there actually is, thus making it seem like local elections are completely unimportant.

Most of his major predictions are wrong, and his ability to forecast what Trump is saying on twitter seems to have been stunted since the new year, probably meaning the original source of the leaks has been culled in some way.

Just do a search for Brittany Venti nude. There are some fakes but one or two authentic ones.

Only fellow mutts like her. She’s a fucking mess, can’t stand her.

Distract people from legitimate news

Fill the internet with a ton of noise so that the signal (real news) gets drowned out.

Paint the "ring wingers" on the internet as lunatics.

Spread disinfo related to false flags and other events to distract peopel away from the real perpetrators of everything (israel) onto the usual suspects (MUH ISIS, MUH SAUDI ARABIA)

Make people get stuck in an endless loop of digging into rabbit holes that lead nowhere and overanalyzing irrelevant bullshit.

Those are a few reasons.

Why her eyes so far apart

>Brittany Venti nude
>one or two of them are authentic
Why not just post them then
this

Attached: nv1x781sotcz.jpg (997x1199, 186K)

You're welcome.

There's no confirmed nudes of her. Just as well, would ruin her whole image.

Post pics of Brittany’s feet

milk truk just arrive

I'm Norwegian af and I like her. Theory shot down. Boom.

Well you have doo doo taste, what can I say

Attached: IMG_0151.jpg (600x600, 74K)

her pussy's even fatter than lauren southern's

Fuck those are nice tits. Thanks, user.

Attached: Brittany Venti ass.jpg (768x1024, 74K)

Failure > Venti

best pic

Attached: 4DD6BE44-DE27-4ADB-99AF-75E12F1A6C31.png (861x637, 127K)

Yes this is my fav, THICC

Attached: 1509795842989.gif (235x240, 1.96M)

>What's this?
A walleyed mutt with big mutt cans and a stinky mutt-butt

>Make people get stuck in an endless loop of digging into rabbit holes that lead nowhere and overanalyzing irrelevant bullshit.

Seems pretty plausible. As I was saying I have seen no proof he has any insider info. The burden of proof is on the CBTS people.

I guess it all got started after trump said "this is the calm before the storm". Anyone who followed Trump closely could figure out that meant the battle against the deep state. Guess that is when Q started posting.

Archived. Thanks user.

I hope it's her. Gotdamn, look at that powerful back. She must deadlift.

Yup. The storm has been going on ever since Vegas and it's the Deep State trying to SHUT IT DOWN. Atlanta Airport. Hawaii. Meteor over michigan. Train derailments. School shootings. Etc etc etc.

It seems like people don't realize Draining the Swamp is not the storm that Trump was referring to.

cute toes but we need to see the SOLES

Why do all Slavs look like this?

>brittany will never brappppp you.

It's native American mix. I've been with one. I took my time and carefully examined her skull and eye position. Some weird mutations from excecive mixing. I guess 56% is real.

Attached: s.jpg (480x367, 22K)

Tha pic deserves a cringe thread in /b

The rabbit holes always lead somewhere, you are just a coward.

Boomer free thread:

Attached: ventidna2.jpg (513x411, 15K)

One particular thing about the parkland shooting is it came 1 DAY after this news:
vanityfair.com/news/2018/02/buzzfeed-dnc-lawsuit-russia-dossier

A VERY important libel suit because it went back to the very beginning of the russia collusion story and was exposing the lies. The parkland shooting pretty much muted it for 2-3 weeks and it is still going on.