Konosuba

Would you scumbag pedophile criminals like Megumin if she matured?

totally kills it for me

I'd like her even more.

She'd still be the same person.

It would be sexy in its own way.

Being able to mature into a sexy young woman is just another thing that makes Megumin great. Darkness and Yunyun will be saggy loose hags by the time their 30, Megumin will still be smoking hot when she's 40.

>pedophile
Megumin is not prepubescent.

>Would you [...] like Megumin
Stopped reading here.
Yes.

Who cares? Aqua is much better.

Judging from her mom, probably.

>Aqua

Even more so. It's not like she's gonna be any less chuuni either.

As long as she doesn't grow out of her chuuniness

Dumb Aqua poster.
Seriously fag if you're a true Axis poster you should keep yourself out of these threads.

Alternatively;

Taking her mom and body type into consideration, she's sure to age like fine wine. That's why she's the best potential wife.

I’d drop her instantly

She'd instantly become my waifu. Despite being a lolicon and finding her visually pleasing, I have never found Megumin sexually attractive. Giving her at least a bit more mature body is a huge improvement in that regard for me. She doesn't even have to be an adult. Just a bit more grown up than 14. Around 16-17 would do. 14 is that awkward age where a girl neither a loli, nor that well developed.

Yes.

I think she's pretty much done growing already...Sad but look at her mother...then add chronic malnutrition during her growth years.

She isn't going to grow up too much, in the original WN she was 17 and she still was flat and short.

As much as now. Have you seen her mom? She's bound to stay beautiful for a long time.
And it's not like she has a reason to stop being chuuni. There's nothing to grow out of. Megumin will stay as her perfect self regardless of age.
Also there's always the option of turning into a lich.