The memes are real

whoah... so this is american white nationalism.

powerful

Attached: DYSPdC0VQAARl3m.jpg (1200x292, 64K)

Why do Americans have an obsession with tan chinos, blue shirts and a sports jacket. Who invented this uniform?

Guy in the middle has his pants too tight. It looks like he's going riding horses.

>none are white

Attached: C2AAMCLVQAESU6Z.jpg (720x715, 64K)

there's nothing wrong with this picture

whiter than you mohammed

Its a hangover of classic preppy/ivy leage style, which was established in schools such as Harvard and Yale in the early 20th century. Alot of WASP's (White Anglo Saxon Protestant) wore these kind of clothes. So I guess Richard Spencer and his ilk are trying to hark back to those days through their dress sense.

Attached: 1508795118869.jpg (925x583, 166K)

I don't get it. a mix of hair colors is bad? most males have gelled hair which darkens the color.

Why do Americans have this weird short-stacked build? Old American movies showed a slender build, in general.

what do bongs wear to be well dressed?

You have a literal roach party in your nation
>weird short-stacked build
I think manlets are just more likely to be attracted to angry movements

That's only part of the story. Sports coats come from military heritage as well

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

you do know in pictures they built they put the shortest people in front?
>United States North America 1.763 5' 9.5"
>Brazil South America 1.731 5' 8.25"
and burgers are lowered by the hispanic goblins.

I wasn't necessarily talking about height, just the torso seems larger along with the hips. Think of the opposite of slender.

More powerful than your wife's bull.

bodybuilders vs functional strength
the strongest man alive looks like a door, not like burt reynolds or whatever

1.76m

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 4K)

who are they/where is this?

>that woman in the back is taller than 2/3 of them
lol

Attached: IE or something.png (1286x313, 745K)

>The Mormon Tallywacker Choir

It's the college graduate look.

Off the top of my head: Tweed jackets and trousers, Oxford shirts, Fair isle knitwear, flatcaps, barbour jackets, Chesterfield coats, Prince of Wales checks, Burberry Scarfs, Brogues and Oxford shoes. Thats a basic starter pack.

a couple variables.
I fit the said description as well, even when I get skinny(fluctuates on work season) I still look stocky. One year I got skinny(160lbs) and I am 5.9". People said I looked sick.
There are two main types of this stocky person
>white rednecks who drink a lot of beer but work a lot. lots of muscle as well
>soyboy a soft pudgy boy
You can usually tell the difference once the shirt is off. The latter will have bitch tits and no muscles to be seen.
But I think you are on to something. American white males tend to have wider shoulders regardless of weight, like myself. There could be a genetic factor that had to do with men who wanted to leave europe to tame a wild land being of bigger frame and more libertarian in nature.
I do have wide shoulders and long arms(6'3) wingspan which has made me a meme playing american football as I am very deceiving as a receiver.
But I did have cancer(rhabdomyosarcoma) as a toddler and was injected with various chemo drugs which caused growth stunting. I was estimated to be 6'3". docs debated putting me on hgh because I was a runt until late high school. Thus my example is not that good. such is life.
Hope that helped

Jesus, it doesn't look that complicated.

Attached: 027E3A5700000578-3544846-image-a-1_1460931646437.jpg (634x527, 91K)

Classic British style is lost in London. But in the rural areas and generally up north, its alive and well.

Good, hold on to it as long as you can.

How many people are wearing tan chinos in that picture?

scarfs? really?
I looked up a few of those. Yea burgers would not wear that.
most of the time for dress up I look similar to this except hair obvi.

Attached: plaidbootspol.jpg (3222x4833, 468K)