Dragon Ball Super

We wouldn't have SS2 Caulifla, SS Berserker Kale, and (possibly) SS3 Kafla if GT just gave Pan SS...right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZryFRaQK4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminder

I present to you Gohan's strongest and newest form, so powerful that he can shatter entire dimensions and omniverses by his awesome CHAD aura alone, so strong that not even El Grande Hermano or El Tio can match it, so strong that no fusion of Shaggy can even hope to stand in his presence:

>Gohan Gris (Gray)
By using Hair Regrowth formula he cancels Super Saiyan Calvo and the power of Super Saiyan Blanco becomes Super Saiyan Gris. It turns out that this entire time Gohan was treating his balding, but used the power granted by Calvo as a stepping stone to ascend even further beyond. First you must go completely bald, then you regrow your hair, and your power is limitlessly and exponentially multiplied beyond imagination.

Gohan Gris is the ultimate, most perfect form in all of DBS. Super Saiyan Gris is impossible to defeat and is only attainable by Gohan because he is the only character with an Ultimate ("Mystic") form. This is what he meant when he told his father that he would acheive a form through a different method. By balancing both Blanco Ki (white ki) and Ultimate CHAD Ki (black ki) the fusion known as Gris (Gray) appears, resulting in a power unmatched.

Gohan Gris will appear when he decides to fight El Dios Dragon at the series finale and saves the multiverse from total destruction.

>SS Pan
Fake and gay. Pan has already been confirmed as a worthless failure who can't even go SS even though her father was beyond SS3 when he conceived her.

Leave Pan to me!

Shame on you. Once the U6 Saiyans become friends with the Z-Fighters, Pan's going to grow up looking up to "Auntie Cauli" as a big sister figure.

Pan never turned SS because her father already had his Ultimate form when he impregnated Videl, therefore Pan was born in Ultimate form as well though she was never able to actually tap into it

Reminder that both Caulifla and Gohan are getting eliminated and you'll be here to see it

That's some wishful thinking on your part.

Can't wait till they both finally shut the fuck up.

GT director said he never have Pan SS to make her a damsel in distress, so Goku can be the one to save the day

He intentionally tried to make GT Goku Time

Can i expect more CauliKale art after tomorrow?

The actual reason Pan didn't go SS was because they didn't know how to design the hair. No joke.

Enough of your headcanon, Cauliturd. Everyone knows that Pan was born Mystic because she has GODhan's Mystic blood flowing through her veins.

Yes I'm sure we will see even more trash fanart of those two being posted in these threads.
>sidemouth
Fucking hate these, I'm honestly surprised Toei doesn't do them in dbs with how cheap the studio is. Unfortunately that one small plus isn't enough to overcome the various other negatives about the show.

What's wrong with SS Caulifla?

She was already stated to be one of the strongest Saiyans in U6. Even Cabba's former captain recommended her.

So it's not a power issue.

And Cabba already knew how to become SS and tried to teach her.

Anger didn't work so well, so she achieved it through focusing her energy (something Goku also agreed would work when Caulifa asked him about it).

I wonder how people would've reacted if it was Renso, and not Caulifla

The next three episodes are dedicated to Caulifla. This shit won't stop for a long time.

Actually it's because of this Pic related

>caulifriends and gohanfags shitposting and baiting each other every fucking thread
>at least their favorite characters are in the ToP

And since they're probably going to keep Gohan around, this shit will NEVER end. Were Gohanfags this annoying before Caulifla was introduced? I only started lurking Sup Forums when the universes were recruiting fighters

Yamcha got robbed

Reminder that these two have been of as much use as the insects in hiding since the beggining.
By the way, this is where their writing goes from full retard to mary sue levels.
>hey the strongest guy in our team is getting beat up we must go save him
>no stop we gotta save stamina for ourselves we are the secret recipe for out universe survival after all (of course the last part is only revealed 10 episodes later)

>The next three episodes are dedicated to Caulifla and best girl

Fixed

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZryFRaQK4w

At least he is in FighterZ user, and Yamcha won't have to suffer the humiliation of jobbing in the ToP like Caulifla and Gohan

They were resident meek bitches who spammed SSB Gohan every thread as a 'joke'. The moment he went ultimate the they took the current infuriating chad gimmick

No, he'll just suffer the humiliation of not being invited

*Raughs*

They spammed threads in rage at his terrible performance in the rof anime arc.

heres the non fanfic score, she has 1 solo elimination.

Do you prefer him to job like tenshinhan? Or probably even worse now that people consider him a joke.

It was for the best user

Ka Ka Ka Ka Kachi Daze

How will Jobiflafags ever recover?

I fucking called it.
It was a blessing in disguise that the writers didnt waste Gohan's full potential and only made him lose to first form Freeza with SS1 only.
This way, they could later on bring Ultimate Gohan back and make him on the same tier of power as SSB Goku, as they did on episode 90.
Not all Gohan brothers had as much patience as I had, but it paid off.

Gohan is lasting to the end, don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise.

They kept waiting for Gohan to make his triumphant return when he said he wanted to resume training, which only took like 60 episodes to reach any pay off.
Caulicucks are extremely annoying, though. When she got SS1, they originally wanted to fuck to with Cabbafags, but quickly realized those don't exist. So they moved on to Gohanfags, and that's why we have this shit today.

>u6 never focused their energy before or fought a foe strong enough to awaken their SS
>they just got strong because mary sues

really makes you think

I'm only on episode 52, spoil the series up to current era for me

Nice edit! Try and keep your salt levels at a minimum, alright? It's not like she's a main character anyway!

Calm down, Pedro. Your husbando will shine someday.

>vvoice acting is bad
Fuck you. You probably don’t know anything about voice acting anyway. The Japanese cast are talented professionals.

What the FUCK was his problem?

Pan already went super saiyan in the womb.

Reminder that Gohan would be 1,000,000x better if he had Future Gohan's hairdo and personality, in addition to being a scholar.

Vete a la mierda gohanfag

This. It's their fault for the wakey wakey shit. Nobody liked that trashy sue gang leader since the beggining and they spammed their trash memes to make her relevant. She would only get worse with time and less and less people stayed on her side, nowadays it's just the fanatical anti Gohan fags (see their lame ass bald Gohan memes and the like), they don't even post her half the time now and just spend their time attacking Gohan.

Why is everyone mad at Caulifla being so good?

Why is everyone mad at a saiyan easily using their genetic abilities?

Yamcha cooks the best food in the multiverse for Whis, Beeris, Champa, and Vados.

What happen

Eres un maricón patético y necesitas morir ahora mismo.

>u7 saiyans never got really angry or emotional in general over the hundreds and thousands of years they existed
>they just got strong because *raughs*
Really makes you tingle

That doesn't excuse you annoying fucks ragespamming threads long before Caulifla ever existed.

>salt levels
>reddit score

redditlifa is truly confirmed, hey chin up 1 elimination is plenty.

NOBODY CAN STOP HIM

Her mary sue asspull abilities you mean.

Does Gohan admire Yamchas hairstyle? He always copies him.

No user shes simply from a superior breed of saiyans thats why she can use the forms so easily, Goku and Vegeta are genetic shit compared to her. Also her saiyans dont spam zenkai they are just really fucking strong.

>Caulifla being so good
She is complete trash, though.

All mary sue asspull characteristics.
You are not helping your position user.

>Mary Sue
But no one likes Caulifla in verse except Kale and Cabba retard.

but could he beat El Hermano Naranja?

>Does Gohan admire Yamcha

Yes, even his far more badass future self copied Yamcha's scar.

>Saiyans have blackholmultiverse
>Yamcha has the best cooking in the Dragon Ball multiverse
Why don't Vegeta and Goku go to Yamcha more?

>"superior breed"
>Can use forms easily
>Don't spam Zenkai
So that means human-Saiyan hybrids are mary sues, then.

Is this an attempt at refuttal, or what?

she isn't even the strongest character in her own team, heck not even her own race and certainly not even close to the strongest in the tournament, so how exactly is she a "mary sue"?
A creators pet? Maybe, but not even close to being a mary sue

Mary sue characteristics, even a bunch of the, aren't enough to make a sue on their own.

OH NO NO NO NO

A bunch of them*

This. I wish we could see a timeline where Future Gohan is revived, then becomes as powerful as his present counterpart, but is actually a disciplined warrior when he isn't working.

A Mary Sue is a perfect female character meaning she has no flaws in universe and everyone likes her like Medaka or Ray from Star Wars.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Broly? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about base form Broly. I’m not talking about Type-C Broly either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Legendary Super Saiyan Broly, equipped with his limitless overflowing power. I’m also not talking about Majin Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Broly, who's power can pretty much reverse the mind control Babidi has put upon him. I’m definitely NOT Talking about Full Power Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly, who's can blow up multiple galaxies at a time without breaking a sweat. Don't even THINK that I'm talking about Legendary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Broly, who's god ki is much more maximumer than Goku or Vegeta's Super Saiyan Blue ki. Shit, don't even think I'm talking about Super Saiyan Rose Legendary Super Saiyan Karoly Black, who can destroy dozens timelines with just a flick of his finger. I'm talking about FULL POWER LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN FOUR DARK DRAGON BALL BROKEN MASK TIME BREAKER BROLY, who's powerlevel is at it's maximum THREE TIMES OVER, making him stronger than any god of destruction and possibly even Zeno himself.

you know user....i watched all gt just to see pan ss so a BIG FUCK YOU TO ALL DBGR WRITERS

That's a retarded concept that can only can be applied in one of each 100 storylines then, for lack of characters that qualify on all the requirements.

>Try and
try to

I CAN´T WAIT TO SEE THAT STUPID SMILE DELETED. OH god it is gonna be amazing

>her girlfriend
>implying Kale is that or that she is weak in base
Argument disregarded even if the complaint is a valid one.

right, mary sues were originally a rare concept that only appeared in fanfics

>in fanfics
No wonder it happened in Shitper, then, and in asimilar manner to what happened in Multiverse.

future gohan cucking present gohan would be the first NTR i approve of

why did he forget about Gotenks tho? I think Kafla ss3 is not that big of an asspul desu if Gotenks achieved it too and I say this as a Gohanfag. But Redditlifa obtaining it on her own would be bullshit but a fusion limits are kinda not there anymore.

it's bad when anyone but u7 does it

>not worshiping based ratgod genius

What is wrong with you?

>implying girls can't have girlfriends

I want to shove a chunk of cheese shaped like a dick down his stupid mouse throat.

wow you're starting to understand why using mary sue as a stupid buzzword is bad

Yes but in this case saying that is not even headcanon, it's wishful thinking with no basis in the show.

it's okay when gotenks does it

in the thumbnail it looks like jobhan has huge balls

kale is clearly gay for caulifla
and caulifla is overprotective of kale and already confirmed she has no interest in the one male saiyanjin that is close to her
that is far from "no basis"
don't get me wrong, i'm not saying this means it is confirmed or canon, but you can understand where such statements are coming from

>kale is clearly gay for caulifla
strong /u/goggles

>I’m not talking about Type-C Broly either.
kek, I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers that fiasco on the DBwiki

Exactly. Gotenks basically proved that SSJ3 could be a forced transformation. Willpower was the only thing that they needed.

Not only that, but the U6 Saiyans are already incredibly strong in their base forms. Cabba's base form was comparable to Vegeta's base form during the Champa Tournament. Assuming Kale and Caulifla were at a higher level than Cabba, then their base forms were already far stronger than Gotenks would have been when he first transformed.

U6 Saiyans just have an easier time transforming because their base power is astronomically higher than that of the U7 Saiyans.

ofc they are lesbians, tumblr already claimed them. All Hail our SJW tumblrinas LGBT queens.

Caulifla is cute

you must really hate gays if you are so much in denial

this is not the face of someone who thinks "i am just proud of my sempai"

I wonder if Cauli has female sex slaves back in her hideout that she makes Kale watch have sex with her to fuck with her.

I hope there is a switch somewhere to detach the head.

*Kale

Future Gohan was the best Gohan.

Why are Caulifags degenerate scum
3 weeks of this.

i hate kales stupid face so much, can't wait until she gets deleted

Kinky

Future Gohan was weak as fuck. 17 killed him by himself only using half his power.