Why does everyone like her so much?

Watched and read Gaiden wasn't very impressed.

She’s a best girl who came from another best girl.

You mean Ramen Guy?

She's lewd.

She's the only decent character in an otherwise mistake of a manga

sumire is better

Not into loli's mate.

This

Okay, fair enough

Because all the new generation characters fit in to two categories: Boring and annoying (some like Boruto fit into both) the bar for characters has been set so low that even a barely interesting character like Sarada stands out like Christmas tree in summer; she's essentially the shiniest of turds.

Gay

Nah, just like legal women mate

You seen the MC?

Yeah, I'm aware how annoying Boruto is and I don't like Sarada either. Mitsuki is better than both.

She's so far the least retarded Uchiha to date. It's also refreshing to see a sharingan fight before it devolved into eyehax.

The gayest

Waifufags and Uchihafags. Salad is a fucking bitch.

Fuck off Ikemoto! She is a child stop drawing her so lewd. Also just stop drawing the manga in general. Your art style is shit and it's ruining the already ruined reputation of Burrito next generations. I want Kishimoto back drawing. You suck.

Bort's better then Salad.

>literally asspulls her way through a fight with eyehax
>refreshing

Pick one...

Sasuke isn't that good of a girl

Is Sarada a mary sue?

They're both better than the OG Naruto mains. People just hating because the anime takes place in times of peace so there's not sense of danger for now.

Kind off well at least until they show her doing training montages so her powers don't seem to come out of nowhere. I'll say no for now.

Sasuke is Best Girl, Naruto's first kiss and most useful girl.... to bad her other parent is most useless girl

>is most useless girl
That applies to every single actual girl in the franchise though.

Hinata, Kaguya, and Orochimaru are not useless

How so? She is the weakest member of her team and most of her character is building up to end up as the MC's cumrag.

If there is a Mary Sue in this series is Bort, just look at how much every character he interacts with loves him right away.

>Hinata
>not useless

Holy shit, waifufags are hilarious

>I want Kishimoto back drawing
"no"

But Bort always gets shit on. Sarada can do anything, has a sobstory, is always in the right, uses the sharingan better then Sasuke, pulls Sakura's power punch without any training, has Naruto's goal of becoming hokage. Say what you want about Bort but he has obvious flaws to his character unlike Sarada.

Kishimoto is better than Ikemoto hands down. I'd rather have Kishi. Prove me wrong.

She is useful to Hiashi's plan

>kid of basically one of the most famous ninja ever
>why is everyone in his village treating him nicely?

That's not really a high bar to jump. Kishimoto's art looked better in Part 1 than Part 2. If he's going to keep the same style as when he finished the manga, I'd rather him not come back

Either way Ikemoto needs to go.
Kishi vs Ikemoto comparison

I mean faggot actually has a point. In a series where genetics are important, Hinata is actually ridiculously good.
Taking the other girls into account from the main group. Ino and Sai's son seems pretty meh, Karui and Choji's kid is fucking useless at her own clan faggotry, Sakura and Sasuke's kid needs glasses in a clan renown for its eyesight.
The only good children were Boruto, Himawari for the god genetics inherited from both parents and Shikadai who is related to the Kazekage and as such, has prestige.

She's better than Sasuke Uchiha and the punching titless she hulk as a character.

Plus she had someone who writes her abilites better and does the sharingan justice like Itachi did.

Bort gets his powers from MC plot armor.

He would be just as hax even if Tenten were his mom.

Wtf are u doing on Sup Forums then?

Ignoring meta for the moment. If Tenten was his mother, he'd still be Uzumaki tier and as such, high tier but with the Hyuga genetics, he's pretty much hit a genetic lottery.
The only way for you to really beat it would to add in other Alien genetic lineages.

ignore the series and just read the doujins

>10ish year old ninja
>with fucking heels
>a child with heels
>a ninja with heels

JUST

Part 1 Kishi was really fucking good

STOP.

More Kishi vs Ikemoto drawing
Left is kishi
Right is Ikemoto

Sarada looks like a slut, holy fuck.

Ikemoto likes to sexualize the kids and give the adults very covered up modest designs. He's also a leg man. Looooovveeeesss to draw thick meaty plump legs on the new girls.

I wonder if hehas ever drawn hentai

They can walk over water, dude.
How would high-heels even hamper them?

Also, IRL kunoichi's main role was being a seductress to gather information, more easily.
And 10 is almost prime. Makes fucking sense to me.

Kishi is a yaoifag that has a hard on for Sasuke throughout the series. Ikemoto is a closet lolicon.

I'll take Ikemoto.

I'd rather have sauce wank than chouchou thighs thrown at me.

We want to fuck her.

>no tits
She's a loser like her "mother" user

saradafag tossedsalad fag dectected bort is better.

Sarada's breeding hips were bastardized by SP.

Because despite having the 2 biggest cunts in anime as parents she turned out as a very sweet, level headed, compassionate, loyal, and wise girl

How did Sakura even achieve intercourse with Sasuke.

She's cute and got all her angst out of the way in the beginning. Oh, and Boruto seems like the world's biggest bitch.

She mixed some herbs and drugged Sausekay. Only way it would happen.

Fuck off you cancerous Narutard

Not Temari

Because Sakura is shit.