Get A Grip Brit/pol/

James Lopez
James Lopez

yeah m8 i'm with you shill, our countries fucked
yeah m8 there's nothin we can do, weer fucked
i agree with this shill, our countries past the point of no return, I plan to emigrate to cuckistan.

DID YOUR KINGS AND QUEENS TEACH YOU TO BE SUCH A WORM??
STAND UP FOR YOUR QUEEN AND COUNTRY,
WHERE IS YOUR BACKBONE? HAVE SOME PRIDE.
THIS IS SO DEPRESSING TO SEE YOU LOT.
IF YOU WERE IN THE TRENCHES WITH THAT ATTITUDE YOU'D TAKE A BULLET IN THE HEAD BEFORE THE FIGHTING BEGAN, REMEMBER THAT!

Attached: brittania.jpg (65 KB, 580x343)

All urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=lmZmDNRDb2c
standard.co.uk/news/london/football-lads-association-march-thousands-gather-in-central-london-in-antiextremism-protest-a3652981.html

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

Attached: us.jpg (74 KB, 639x348)

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

It's like your all brainfed jeremy corbyn, you're as bad as leftists

Jackson White
Jackson White

If you think like this you are not worth anything to our cause. The greatness in us is within all of us and it's a choice. To be a defeatist pushover cuck or be a proud british lion

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

Then fucking do something other than posting on a cambodian helicopter spinning forum

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

You aren't doing shit!

Attached: pepe-tupolev.jpg (146 KB, 1100x732)

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

Attention NATO Allies!
Macron, May & Merkel better have a backup plan.
The American people believe Trump is compromised, so everything on that phone call went straight to Putin for counter-action planning.
Please have MI6, DGSE & BND deal directly with CIA.
Thank you for your attention.

Attached: Martyr.jpg (167 KB, 1200x706)

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

You're not doing anything thoughh, why should I??

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU ACTUAL INSECTS. YOUR ATTITUDE FUCKIN STINKS.

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

Stand up TO your queen
The old fucking baby eating lizard

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

mutt zoinked out on nigger crack believes in lizard people

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

I suppose the Muslims run it these days. England always had grooming gangs. Legal ones, it's never been against the law, the Turks were famous for it. Not my taste, nor that shit stuff you do. That was just weird.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

Attached: london-town-attractions-days-out-around-the-M25.png (274 KB, 600x864)

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

Bin it up!

Attached: British.jpg (15 KB, 236x349)

William Reed
William Reed

Proud history it is!

Attached: Victory-&-Abdul---Anglo-Ottoman-Love---Crimean-War.jpg (332 KB, 906x960)

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

Attached: Anglo-Power.jpg (61 KB, 590x350)

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

Read Unintended Consequences, starting on page 222 (trips of truth) to 230. billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

Attached: Defender-of-the-West.jpg (146 KB, 570x787)

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

Attached: King-of-the-Anglos.jpg (140 KB, 440x440)

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

I have got to agree with you. Frankly I'm having a whale of a time with the hate threads, winding up the hoy polloi. Then some whiny defeatist comes along, sucking up to the opposition. I'm well aware most are either Europe imports, spineless defeatist or just doing it for the Lulz. But it's encouraging the sad wankers.

Attached: 1456072392728.png (219 KB, 450x288)

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

Our optimism and confidence was left on the battlefields of Flanders. We have never recovered. It's a shame, but there it is.

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

Start buying guns.

Attached: uberti.jpg (8 KB, 343x230)

Josiah White
Josiah White

Oh you wanker, nicked my post and edited it, it was Germans,. It's true by the way, little German girls can be fucks at 12-13 as long as they say it's their boy friend.

Attached: 1472671411927.png (85 KB, 480x377)

Eli White
Eli White

m-m-muh backbone got left on m-m-muh battle field so no point anymore

FUCKIN STOP DRIBBLING SHIT YOU EMBARASSMENT
YOU WERENT AT ANY BATTLE AND YOU'LL BE SHOT FOR KEKERY AND TRAITORY BEFORE YOU GET TO ONE
HANG YOURSELF IN SHAME

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

Sup Forums changed my spelling of cuck ery to kek ery

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

the reason your people were in trenches in the first place was because your leadership was completely moronic. that still stands today, however it's more political than strategical

how to solve your problem is to literally rebel. Armed rebellion forces the police to rearm themselves, allowing them to handle migrant crime. Militant issues take precedence over social issues, meaning no more Equity Laws being passed during revolution. Bringing in revolutionaries through transportation system forces limitations on foreigners allowed into the country. Lots of your problems can be solved this way

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

fuck off commie our men were happy to fight and die in those trenches, we don't need armed police to deal with some migrants either.

Jordan King
Jordan King

our men

Attached: Anglojew-Menance-Fights-With-Global-Shitskins-Against-Whites.jpg (205 KB, 640x458)

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

yeah our men. our british men, our as in not yours. our men.

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

No, no, no no, no. Dumb as fuck way to deal with the situation. Might work other places, not here. Here there is a strong individualistic undercurrent. What's needed here is a strong leader. MI5 know this so keeps jailing or undermining any that appear. Start a rebelion here half would shoot the other half. Also there's no guns. But United under a credible leader, and their unstoppable.

Attached: 1471642525306.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1080)

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

what makes you think mi5 is arresting or undermining them? who are you referencing in particular?
unfortunately democracy creates a slow and sluggish leadership process with a constant oppisiton bench to go up against. you'd probably have to dismantle the democratic structure of the house of commons and lords to get someone with any real velocity i'm afraid.
unless someone a dictator could find a way in, but i don't know how.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-14-at-13.12.48.png (1.66 MB, 1226x824)

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

Brit/pol/ has been infiltrated by weasels and knobjockeys for a while now. From the cunts who spam bbc links in op continuously, the pakis, the wankers who spout shit about poortheners constantly to the spamming tripfag snowflakes and all that’s in between, the threads a total fucking embarrassment. It’s no surprise to find 20 threads an hour taking the piss and laughing at UK.

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

why didn't you post this in the actual brit/pol/?

John Diaz
John Diaz

fucking shame brother, alot of weak minds, sad to see.

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

if there is an actual britpol just now i will copy and paste it. maybe tomorrow as alot of our kingsmen will be off to sleep.

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

liverpool scouse masterrace reporting in. all of the defeatists are emasculated southern men. the northern english alpha male would never suck the enemies bumhole. rule brittania

Attached: 220px-Shankly-Gates.jpg (13 KB, 220x165)

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t=8s

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

rule brittania brother, i'm north of the wall, from scotland. proud orange man of ulster and glasgow. you are right, we are strong in the north like they say.

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

tell me, what is there possibly left to salvage?

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

w--w-what even is there to save th-th-thoughhh, wh-wh-whaaats even the poiiinttt

FUCKING STICK A PAIR OF SCIRRORS IN YOUR WRISTS YOU POISON TO THE CAUSE.
YOUR NATION
YOUR PEOPLE
YOUR CULTURE
YOUR WOMEN
YOUR CHILDREN
YOUR LANGUAGE
YOUR LAND
YOUR MONARCHY
YOUR FLAG

it's not even nearly past the point of no return, you've just slime for a brain, kys.

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

was in glasgow the other month brother, great city, great banter. which leads me to my next point, why do the southern brits claim banter when it's a NORTHERN CONCEPT? southerners cant banter to save their lives, they're nearly as unfunny as the yanks

Attached: combo.gif (385 KB, 400x212)

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

Watched them come, watched them go, countless times. Left and right. As soon as one shows, a story, past crime, or even a string of jokes appear. The group they lead becomes unfortunate, accidents happen, the opposition seems to know their plans. Factional cracks appear in the make up of the group, pretenders to the throne. Look what's happened to UKIP, prime example. More moles than the town park.
Even if one makes it to parliament, the system corrupts them, the system is self regulating, the civil service is the goverment, the only one that matters.

Attached: 1456074120352.jpg (55 KB, 640x644)

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

they lack a certain irony that much is true.

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

fighting for Britain
no thanks

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

state your city cuckold

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

Won't these things subjectively be used against you to prosecute you? Won't your government actually label you an extremist?

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

You can get the fuck out then.

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

UKIP was unfortunate, the leader with the hot racist broad just started another political party you can help by supporting, OneNation. I'm very keen to see how Englands local elections will go this year.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-15-at-01.27.54.png (379 KB, 668x998)

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

t. paki

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

bog off back to sandland then bindali

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

nah
Same response as always.

Julian Young
Julian Young

nah

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

Has Godwinson been hacked or something? The channel and his twitter are gone.

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

those that were arrested for hatespeech were working class louts who went about the whole thing with a distinct lack of taste and self-awareness. however true their message may have been they were silly and ungaurded. a gentleman carrys alot silently and speaks of politics and religion in his actions and not his words.
no we are not the 1984 government Sup Forums is making us out to be, we are safe to converse on these matters so long as it's not provocative or aimed at the general public to incite argument

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

if you keep getting called a paki maybe it's time for a bet of self-analysis, paki.

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

I'm as White as the clouds in the sky, buddy.
inb4 "sure you are paki" etc etc

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

bet you're from brighton aren't you fuckin kettle crisp eatin ponce

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

you're a white man who talks against his country, your a traitor, a dissident or a communist.
you're not for the proud briton, your not for life, your home is in the ground, the sooner you get there, the better.

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

YOUR NATION
a hollow shell that has given everything of worth away
YOUR PEOPLE
couldn't care about this country beyond the sacred cow that is nhs
YOUR CULTURE
is dead, whatever is considered "british culture" nowadays has spawned from multiculturalism & consumerism i.e. roadmen, ska, cheeky nando's
YOUR WOMEN
are increasingly obese and slags
YOUR CHILDREN
are being forced into mosques for day trips
YOUR LANGUAGE
YOUR LAND
is undergoing white flight
YOUR MONARCHY
will soon contain amerimutts
YOUR FLAG
reminds us of what could've been, what should've been

The point of no return has long gone, things have just gotten worse and worse even when it wasn't thought possible.

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

Birmingham. Don't know what a "ponce" is.
I don't like Britain or Britons. Can't make me love this country or the people dwelling within it.

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

do you know how retarded you sound? sick ye vape and be quiet

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

Take note to these posters below, they are true Britons and they know the stakes.

Maybe make the change, you can clearly see the issues at hand?

John Wood
John Wood

Let them try, you still get your day in court, admittedly probably a secret court, that won't be reported. But that's not what it's about. Be true to yourself, stand on your feet, not kneel for lies. We all end in a box, all of us. At least you can reach old age, knowing your a man, that you did what you thought was right.

Attached: 1478597009087.png (11 KB, 182x164)

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

birmingham tho
put the madras down and come out with your hands up, you've been rumbled pal

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

tho
t. council estate dwelling chav

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

fucking listen to this centipede. doesn't realise he's embarassing himself. what a fucking runt of a litter.

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

OP is not a faggot

Attached: 1414769631147.jpg (137 KB, 600x615)

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

This is one of the most cucked things I have ever read in my life. What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

Birmingham? How the fuck did you get a suntan like that in Birmingham.

Attached: 1455569301971.jpg (11 KB, 236x310)

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

Nothing will change, beating a dead horse with Britain.

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

no we are not the 1984 government Sup Forums is making us out to be, we are safe to converse on these matters so long as it's not provocative or aimed at the general public to incite argument

Attached: 1273757176088.jpg (8 KB, 376x374)

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

I'm pale White.

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

lad you're a brummie, go to 5 squats in the name of vishnu you absolute rune full helm

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

You won't even stand up for fish and chips m80

Attached: british-food.jpg (225 KB, 500x329)

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

I have absolutely no idea what the fuck you're going on about.

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

Hell you can make 1 with a 3d printer

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

What an abhorrent post

Attached: 1520889379922.jpg (10 KB, 242x208)

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

all i see is fry ups in my ends bruvnut, outsider's associate london with britain because of ((the media)), pay a trip up north and taste some real culture

translate it to arabic then

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

yeah we cook with the spices and drink tea of the leaves of nations we've liberated out of barbarism, get used to it. curry kebabs and chicken tikka masala all day bro, what you gona do.

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

We know the issues but there's a point when you have to realise that everything you appreciated is gone and what is left, is the result of a constant strea, of bad decisions that started at the beginning of the 20th century.

The best decision is to leave this corpse and head to places like the US where people have a right to protest and the means to do so.

Your words mean nothing to me.

Attached: anglicanism.jpg (253 KB, 812x822)

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

If you understand that British is finished that makes you a Paki apparently.

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

nations we've liberated
reverse colonized by nations you created
This one's a real Tommy right here.

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

my words mean nothing to you cause I'm not speaking paki, filth.

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

There is no political solution. Wait for economic collapse and the negros will leave, or the whites will have nothing to lose and force them to leave.
The vast majority of American whites and British whites are weak, scared, and degenerate themselves. They have to die off or change before something can be done. If you attempt to go about change right now besides some slight political maneuvering you'll only be arrested for whatever it is you plan on doing.

What you need to do, for the good of Anglos, and british whites, is to go to a rural area, marry a girl, become more self-sufficient, and HAVE AS MANY 100% WHITE CHILDREN AS YOU CAN, WHILE HOMESCHOOLING.

Attached: BBC.jpg (195 KB, 1200x1057)

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

and that attitude will make you hop off the next "corpse" when some arabs in usa make your bum flutter. and that's how you eradicate anglos from the world. you stay til its dead or til you've saved it

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

We're gonna finish demoralizing you here on Sup Forums.. by the end of the week you will be masturbating to BLACKED and accepting your fate.

Attached: 1521064135918.png (34 KB, 588x575)

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

before any of that, a simple change in attitude will do just fine.

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

Sounds pretty kikey.

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

Meant for:

Julian Young
Julian Young

it really does make me proud though that all of Sup Forums takes the problems of just one city; London, and apply it to the whole of the UK as if it's all like that. this place is fuckin great, still. proof of that is you have to exaggerate one small problem zone and pretend it's everywhere in this funny, pub loving heaven.

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

All I can say is that, in the end, Queen Elizabeth and her like will have to be held accountable. They allowed your country to descend into degeneracy without so much as uttering a word, they need to be removed from your culture as significant figures.
Whether they're replaced by a new royalty is yet to be seen, but they have to be removed.

Attached: 1520879091434.gif (1.76 MB, 245x250)

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

exactly. if you're not white you can't even walk down scotty road in liverpool or you'll get banged. so much for some police dictatorship

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

the country hasn't descended into degeneracy though, london has, cause it has a paki mayor and it's a seperate state anyway. it attracts gibs leeches and hoars. it's a basin. every country has a basin.

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

yup, same in scotland and NI in many parts. if you've even got a suntan you'll be very uncomfortable in alot of places.

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

That's more rare than rocking horse shit, in Birmingham. I can see why your depressed. Optimism and depresion are just a state of mind. They won't change your situation, but at least if your optimistic, your happy about it.

Attached: 1456072030605.png (226 KB, 4500x4334)

William Watson
William Watson

we need to make northern-brit/pol or at least non-london-brit/pol

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

Did Elizabeth say anything? Did she veto, anything? Why should she allow your capital to fall without a word, without an action, without even telling people what was happening?

She herself is a part of an issue, and you're going to have to come to terms with that, britbong. Your fabled royalty is just as bad as your bin that knife government.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

You aren't going to do fuck all sweet cheeks. But stick that meme flag up your arse.

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

there's nothing to save

it's a sad state of affairs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmZmDNRDb2c

Attached: 1503101748152.jpg (278 KB, 1024x528)

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

it's not falling though, the nogs and the poo's spend alot of money on muh chainz and muh baseball caps and muh nandos.
If you're a business man, London is literally a heaven on earth.
businessmen make queenie happy.
london makes businessmen.
if you live in london, or if you wana live in london, and you can't afford a house in an affluent neighbourhood? it's your own choice, and you'll get what you ask for.

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

What you on about wanker.

Attached: 1454947524255.jpg (104 KB, 400x400)

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

notthingg too saaaveee
have you even travelled around the uk? it's fucking brilliant. you sound like a fucking goth.

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

helmet butty, too impressionable. a 3 course meal for the shills you are

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

So you admit your queen said nothing about your ethnic replacement in several historically English urban centers.
Nice.
You're going to have to deal with this issue eventually britbong, with who sold you down the river.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

Ignore the child rapes!
Russia is the enemy!
Come on LADS!
Don't mind your satanic elites!
GO DIE FOR US!
Like the proper, strapping young lads you are.

pathetic

Everyone knows the russians were feeding new info back to the kremlin and you had em false flagged as to cause a distraction from the utter failure your political class have turned you into!
Britain is a shit stain, we love the real you.

We're simply witnessing government funded shitposting
and it's god damn sad

Attached: 6127c9a056db444c3845891774d2c7fee433183784cc71be3b878163efb49f18.jpg (126 KB, 750x736)

James Ross
James Ross

killed an ex agent that is chilling in your country
just to cover up the most horrific child rape circle that is going on for 40 years in your country

Pathetic. You want to start a war just to protect those low lives.

All the Brits I see on Sup Forums never condemn the Telford incident too, fucking cowards.

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

The Queen never says fuck all sunshine, fucking yanks you've got no fucking idea. Sunbeam I saw a wig last week, first I've seen for months. Haven't seen him this week, they don't last round here, I think some fucker eats them.

Attached: 1458501261176.jpg (140 KB, 964x796)

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

what the fuck do you think this is, nazi germany? what monarch is gona come out chattin about muh immigrants. it's not up to the queen it's up to parliment who have been lefties for a while like most of our governments. royals know what happened last time they get fucky with the status quo.

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

fuck off lizard

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

tinfoil hat alert
go hit your bong, markus

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

Do you condemn the Telford muslim child rape gang?

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

A cultural figure has a responsibility to preserve that culture.

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

Get fucked commie Jew. We aren't dying till the ruskies invade Kansas. Till then they would be partners like France in our American revolution.

America was full of dumb ass ww2 propaganda eaters last time you blew up New York.

Now we'd celebrate the small whitening of America, blame it on jews in Mexico, and reclaim our country.

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

Fucking meme flag, not worth the effort, repost when you've grown a pair.

Attached: 1457396082676.jpg (66 KB, 666x400)

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

obviously we do, where are you from let's play one with you

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

Attached: rule-brittania.webm (1.12 MB, 180x320)

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

fuck off david

Attached: 1504632479257.png (3.86 MB, 2250x2250)

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

why the fuck would i not condemn that what the fuck are you on about crackhead

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

she does it well, she gets blackies acting like whiteies, can you do that? dind think so

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

mate there's students marching in masses in your country about white men shooting up schools and no ones making a peep and educating them about the main killers aka the dindus. don't sling shit when you've got a face full of it

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Yeah but I don't see the outrage on the street. Even the Amerimutts are better and they protested when a Muslim killed their gays.

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

newfags everywhere.
fyi
Nazi flags were actually an option way before cuckmoot turned us into /int/ during gamer gate.
And to be quite honest, at this dark time, there's none flag as meme worthy as the union cuck.

Attached: 8fcdbe7f1e61d9619a335d91704a55c3.jpg (19 KB, 413x395)

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

word of mouth within pubs and working class newspapers is far more effective than a gay little protest,

Carter Price
Carter Price

All the Brits I see on Sup Forums never condemn the Telford incident too, fucking cowards.

Your head must be up your ass then.

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

far more effective
Far more effective in police not catching those 200+ rapists and put them in jail?

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

there's been loads of telford marches against grooming gangs even before this big reveal and there will continue to be more, so wind your neck in if you don't know what you're chattin. you live in a Sup Forums bubble, you're the alt-right loser that the left paints a picture of. you genuinely assumed we'd go silent and not condemn the telford grooming gangs because you've got no real world experience and make caricatures of people based on what Sup Forums told you. go for a jog lad, go bowling, join book club, do something. fuckin nerd

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

Yeah but I don't see the outrage on the street.

There have been large anti-Islam rallies. They get blacked out by our media.

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

The Queen is the Queen m8. As you'd know if you'd voted Hillary in.

Attached: 1473270972792.png (106 KB, 343x322)

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

dunno about you lot but I can't wait for national service in this war, I'd love to get revenge on them fucking cheating ruskies who fucked up my rank on cache.
ynwa lad southern fairies get fucked ye soft cunts

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

th-th-the queens the satan,
d-d-dying for ur country is gayy
"EVERYONE KNOWWSS," r-r-r-russian deaths was conspiracy theory bro, it was to disttact f-f-from the politicss

hoooooly fucking shit state of this cunt.
don't know where to start or if i should dignify with an answer.
go spazz out on ur conspiracy forum, quazimodo on drugs.

Attached: bronlot.png (88 KB, 530x640)

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

If there are large ones at least I would see them on Breitbart.

James Edwards
James Edwards

Blame the faggots who decided to make it borderline impossible to get a firearm.

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

standard.co.uk/news/london/football-lads-association-march-thousands-gather-in-central-london-in-antiextremism-protest-a3652981.html

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

yes brother!! wipe out the south

you're not making it easier, go spend your dads jiro on lauren southern merchandise

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

thousand
large

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

Come to think of it i could probably get one illegally much easier and the rate things or going legality won't mean shit.

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

Something about this is off. The cop literally puts his hands behind his back as soon as he hits the floor yo facilitate cuffing. Seems fake as fuck.

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

wtf are you talking about you were talking about public condemnation now it's policework, go shove ur memeflag up ur arse cuck

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

Well fuck the lot of you, I'm off to bed.
But I will say in departing. I fucking love being a brit, I fucking love being English, and I wouldn't be anything else for all the gold in the bank of England and the town hall clock.

Attached: 1457198014638s.jpg (9 KB, 250x164)

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

It's pretty difficult to go higher than several thousand when most of the media refuse to report on it.

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

HEAR, HEAR! others are jealous of us british alpha males and the fact their women crave us

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

goodnight brother

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

Or when they do they call them nazis

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

It's stupid the UK gets so much hate on the internet.

I visited in 2011 and thought it was fucking great. Way better than most places I've been in America (I'm visiting a major US city right now in fact)
Once I finish school I'd love to move to the UK and work in academia.

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

It's been policework for 40 years and look what we've here.

So no large protest then, alright.

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

Good times create weak men
Weak men create bad times

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

England forever! If war ever broke out, id want to sign up with the UK forces and fuck up anyone who trys to fuck with sunny old England.

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

you're green with envy lad, tell us your country

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

So no large protest then, alright.

Several thousand is a reasonably large protest in this country, especially when it's not something that students participate in.

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

you must be one of those PTSD policemen cause your talking alot of uttter fucking shite.

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

academia, that is the faggiest word ever

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

Stay confident, stay loose Britain!
Don't get triggered! Tensing up is no way to win the fight!
We're with you!

Attached: nextbestthing.jpg (2.5 MB, 1086x1086)

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

good to hear brother cheers to you, we'll always love our commonwealth.
remember our scottish, welsh and northern irish brothers too! rule brittania!

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

Yeah because if we really go and catch the culprit you will scream racism and I will be off the job in an instant.

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

RUNCORN REPORTING IN

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

people of colour get arrested literally everyday, dunno what you're talking about

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

Oh then please tell me why police didn't arrest anyone when this is going on for 40 years, and police knew about it.

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

captain anecdote

state your country or go to bed coward

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

Attached: kek.png (182 KB, 886x766)

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

That's an Irish Guard.

Attached: LongPixie-Grenadierbloodyhell.jpg (74 KB, 591x600)

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

Lads what's with all the retards on at this time? Weed state hours in muttland?

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

When do mutts not act like retards?

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

the orcs are just salty over being 53% white

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit