Get A Grip Brit/pol/

>yeah m8 i'm with you shill, our countries fucked
>yeah m8 there's nothin we can do, weer fucked
>i agree with this shill, our countries past the point of no return, I plan to emigrate to cuckistan.

DID YOUR KINGS AND QUEENS TEACH YOU TO BE SUCH A WORM??
STAND UP FOR YOUR QUEEN AND COUNTRY,
WHERE IS YOUR BACKBONE? HAVE SOME PRIDE.
THIS IS SO DEPRESSING TO SEE YOU LOT.
IF YOU WERE IN THE TRENCHES WITH THAT ATTITUDE YOU'D TAKE A BULLET IN THE HEAD BEFORE THE FIGHTING BEGAN, REMEMBER THAT!

Attached: brittania.jpg (580x343, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=lmZmDNRDb2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: us.jpg (639x348, 74K)

It's like your all brainfed jeremy corbyn, you're as bad as leftists

If you think like this you are not worth anything to our cause. The greatness in us is within all of us and it's a choice. To be a defeatist pushover cuck or be a proud british lion

Then fucking do something other than posting on a cambodian helicopter spinning forum

You aren't doing shit!

Attached: pepe_tupolev.jpg (1100x732, 146K)

Attention NATO Allies!
Macron, May & Merkel better have a backup plan.
The American people believe Trump is compromised, so everything on that phone call went straight to Putin for counter-action planning.
Please have MI6, DGSE & BND deal directly with CIA.
Thank you for your attention.

Attached: Martyr.jpg (1200x706, 167K)

>You're not doing anything thoughh, why should I??

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU ACTUAL INSECTS. YOUR ATTITUDE FUCKIN STINKS.

Stand up TO your queen
The old fucking baby eating lizard

> mutt zoinked out on nigger crack believes in lizard people

I suppose the Muslims run it these days. England always had grooming gangs. Legal ones, it's never been against the law, the Turks were famous for it. Not my taste, nor that shit stuff you do. That was just weird.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

Attached: london-town-attractions-days-out-around-the-M25.png (600x864, 274K)

Bin it up!

Attached: British.jpg (236x349, 15K)

Proud history it is!

Attached: Victory & Abdul - Anglo-Ottoman-Love - Crimean War.jpg (906x960, 332K)

Attached: Anglo-Power.jpg (590x350, 61K)

Read Unintended Consequences, starting on page 222 (trips of truth) to 230. billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf

Attached: Defender of the West.jpg (570x787, 146K)

Attached: King of the Anglos.jpg (440x440, 140K)

I have got to agree with you. Frankly I'm having a whale of a time with the hate threads, winding up the hoy polloi. Then some whiny defeatist comes along, sucking up to the opposition. I'm well aware most are either Europe imports, spineless defeatist or just doing it for the Lulz. But it's encouraging the sad wankers.

Attached: 1456072392728.png (450x288, 219K)

Our optimism and confidence was left on the battlefields of Flanders. We have never recovered. It's a shame, but there it is.

Start buying guns.

Attached: uberti.jpg (343x230, 8K)

Oh you wanker, nicked my post and edited it, it was Germans,. It's true by the way, little German girls can be fucks at 12-13 as long as they say it's their boy friend.

Attached: 1472671411927.png (480x377, 85K)

m-m-muh backbone got left on m-m-muh battle field so no point anymore

FUCKIN STOP DRIBBLING SHIT YOU EMBARASSMENT
YOU WERENT AT ANY BATTLE AND YOU'LL BE SHOT FOR KEKERY AND TRAITORY BEFORE YOU GET TO ONE
HANG YOURSELF IN SHAME

Sup Forums changed my spelling of cuck ery to kek ery

the reason your people were in trenches in the first place was because your leadership was completely moronic. that still stands today, however it's more political than strategical

how to solve your problem is to literally rebel. Armed rebellion forces the police to rearm themselves, allowing them to handle migrant crime. Militant issues take precedence over social issues, meaning no more Equity Laws being passed during revolution. Bringing in revolutionaries through transportation system forces limitations on foreigners allowed into the country. Lots of your problems can be solved this way

fuck off commie our men were happy to fight and die in those trenches, we don't need armed police to deal with some migrants either.

>our men

Attached: Anglojew-Menance-Fights-With-Global-Shitskins-Against-Whites.jpg (640x458, 205K)

yeah our men. our british men, our as in not yours. our men.

No, no, no no, no. Dumb as fuck way to deal with the situation. Might work other places, not here. Here there is a strong individualistic undercurrent. What's needed here is a strong leader. MI5 know this so keeps jailing or undermining any that appear. Start a rebelion here half would shoot the other half. Also there's no guns. But United under a credible leader, and their unstoppable.

Attached: 1471642525306.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

what makes you think mi5 is arresting or undermining them? who are you referencing in particular?
unfortunately democracy creates a slow and sluggish leadership process with a constant oppisiton bench to go up against. you'd probably have to dismantle the democratic structure of the house of commons and lords to get someone with any real velocity i'm afraid.
unless someone a dictator could find a way in, but i don't know how.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 13.12.48.png (1226x824, 1.66M)

Brit/pol/ has been infiltrated by weasels and knobjockeys for a while now. From the cunts who spam bbc links in op continuously, the pakis, the wankers who spout shit about poortheners constantly to the spamming tripfag snowflakes and all that’s in between, the threads a total fucking embarrassment. It’s no surprise to find 20 threads an hour taking the piss and laughing at UK.

why didn't you post this in the actual brit/pol/?

fucking shame brother, alot of weak minds, sad to see.

if there is an actual britpol just now i will copy and paste it. maybe tomorrow as alot of our kingsmen will be off to sleep.

liverpool scouse masterrace reporting in. all of the defeatists are emasculated southern men. the northern english alpha male would never suck the enemies bumhole. rule brittania

Attached: 220px-Shankly_Gates.jpg (220x165, 13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t=8s

rule brittania brother, i'm north of the wall, from scotland. proud orange man of ulster and glasgow. you are right, we are strong in the north like they say.

tell me, what is there possibly left to salvage?

>w--w-what even is there to save th-th-thoughhh, wh-wh-whaaats even the poiiinttt

FUCKING STICK A PAIR OF SCIRRORS IN YOUR WRISTS YOU POISON TO THE CAUSE.
YOUR NATION
YOUR PEOPLE
YOUR CULTURE
YOUR WOMEN
YOUR CHILDREN
YOUR LANGUAGE
YOUR LAND
YOUR MONARCHY
YOUR FLAG

it's not even nearly past the point of no return, you've just slime for a brain, kys.

was in glasgow the other month brother, great city, great banter. which leads me to my next point, why do the southern brits claim banter when it's a NORTHERN CONCEPT? southerners cant banter to save their lives, they're nearly as unfunny as the yanks

Attached: combo.gif (400x212, 385K)

Watched them come, watched them go, countless times. Left and right. As soon as one shows, a story, past crime, or even a string of jokes appear. The group they lead becomes unfortunate, accidents happen, the opposition seems to know their plans. Factional cracks appear in the make up of the group, pretenders to the throne. Look what's happened to UKIP, prime example. More moles than the town park.
Even if one makes it to parliament, the system corrupts them, the system is self regulating, the civil service is the goverment, the only one that matters.

Attached: 1456074120352.jpg (640x644, 55K)

they lack a certain irony that much is true.

>fighting for Britain
no thanks

state your city cuckold

Won't these things subjectively be used against you to prosecute you? Won't your government actually label you an extremist?

You can get the fuck out then.

UKIP was unfortunate, the leader with the hot racist broad just started another political party you can help by supporting, OneNation. I'm very keen to see how Englands local elections will go this year.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 01.27.54.png (668x998, 379K)

t. paki

bog off back to sandland then bindali

nah
Same response as always.

nah

Has Godwinson been hacked or something? The channel and his twitter are gone.

those that were arrested for hatespeech were working class louts who went about the whole thing with a distinct lack of taste and self-awareness. however true their message may have been they were silly and ungaurded. a gentleman carrys alot silently and speaks of politics and religion in his actions and not his words.
no we are not the 1984 government Sup Forums is making us out to be, we are safe to converse on these matters so long as it's not provocative or aimed at the general public to incite argument

if you keep getting called a paki maybe it's time for a bet of self-analysis, paki.

I'm as White as the clouds in the sky, buddy.
>inb4 "sure you are paki" etc etc

bet you're from brighton aren't you fuckin kettle crisp eatin ponce

you're a white man who talks against his country, your a traitor, a dissident or a communist.
you're not for the proud briton, your not for life, your home is in the ground, the sooner you get there, the better.

YOUR NATION
>a hollow shell that has given everything of worth away
YOUR PEOPLE
>couldn't care about this country beyond the sacred cow that is nhs
>YOUR CULTURE
is dead, whatever is considered "british culture" nowadays has spawned from multiculturalism & consumerism i.e. roadmen, ska, cheeky nando's
>YOUR WOMEN
are increasingly obese and slags
>YOUR CHILDREN
are being forced into mosques for day trips
>YOUR LANGUAGE
>YOUR LAND
is undergoing white flight
>YOUR MONARCHY
will soon contain amerimutts
>YOUR FLAG
reminds us of what could've been, what should've been

The point of no return has long gone, things have just gotten worse and worse even when it wasn't thought possible.

Birmingham. Don't know what a "ponce" is.
I don't like Britain or Britons. Can't make me love this country or the people dwelling within it.

do you know how retarded you sound? sick ye vape and be quiet

Take note to these posters below, they are true Britons and they know the stakes.
Maybe make the change, you can clearly see the issues at hand?

Let them try, you still get your day in court, admittedly probably a secret court, that won't be reported. But that's not what it's about. Be true to yourself, stand on your feet, not kneel for lies. We all end in a box, all of us. At least you can reach old age, knowing your a man, that you did what you thought was right.

Attached: 1478597009087.png (182x164, 11K)

>birmingham tho
put the madras down and come out with your hands up, you've been rumbled pal

>tho
t. council estate dwelling chav

fucking listen to this centipede. doesn't realise he's embarassing himself. what a fucking runt of a litter.

OP is not a faggot

Attached: 1414769631147.jpg (600x615, 137K)

This is one of the most cucked things I have ever read in my life. What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Birmingham? How the fuck did you get a suntan like that in Birmingham.

Attached: 1455569301971.jpg (236x310, 11K)

Nothing will change, beating a dead horse with Britain.

>no we are not the 1984 government Sup Forums is making us out to be, we are safe to converse on these matters so long as it's not provocative or aimed at the general public to incite argument

Attached: 1273757176088.jpg (376x374, 8K)

I'm pale White.

lad you're a brummie, go to 5 squats in the name of vishnu you absolute rune full helm

You won't even stand up for fish and chips m80

Attached: british_food.jpg (500x329, 225K)

I have absolutely no idea what the fuck you're going on about.

Hell you can make 1 with a 3d printer

What an abhorrent post

Attached: 1520889379922.jpg (242x208, 10K)

all i see is fry ups in my ends bruvnut, outsider's associate london with britain because of ((the media)), pay a trip up north and taste some real culture

translate it to arabic then

yeah we cook with the spices and drink tea of the leaves of nations we've liberated out of barbarism, get used to it. curry kebabs and chicken tikka masala all day bro, what you gona do.

We know the issues but there's a point when you have to realise that everything you appreciated is gone and what is left, is the result of a constant strea, of bad decisions that started at the beginning of the 20th century.

The best decision is to leave this corpse and head to places like the US where people have a right to protest and the means to do so.

Your words mean nothing to me.

Attached: anglicanism.jpg (812x822, 253K)

If you understand that British is finished that makes you a Paki apparently.

>nations we've liberated
>reverse colonized by nations you created
This one's a real Tommy right here.

my words mean nothing to you cause I'm not speaking paki, filth.

There is no political solution. Wait for economic collapse and the negros will leave, or the whites will have nothing to lose and force them to leave.
The vast majority of American whites and British whites are weak, scared, and degenerate themselves. They have to die off or change before something can be done. If you attempt to go about change right now besides some slight political maneuvering you'll only be arrested for whatever it is you plan on doing.

What you need to do, for the good of Anglos, and british whites, is to go to a rural area, marry a girl, become more self-sufficient, and HAVE AS MANY 100% WHITE CHILDREN AS YOU CAN, WHILE HOMESCHOOLING.

Attached: BBC.jpg (1200x1057, 195K)

and that attitude will make you hop off the next "corpse" when some arabs in usa make your bum flutter. and that's how you eradicate anglos from the world. you stay til its dead or til you've saved it

We're gonna finish demoralizing you here on Sup Forums.. by the end of the week you will be masturbating to BLACKED and accepting your fate.

Attached: 1521064135918.png (588x575, 34K)

before any of that, a simple change in attitude will do just fine.

Sounds pretty kikey.

Meant for:

it really does make me proud though that all of Sup Forums takes the problems of just one city; London, and apply it to the whole of the UK as if it's all like that. this place is fuckin great, still. proof of that is you have to exaggerate one small problem zone and pretend it's everywhere in this funny, pub loving heaven.

All I can say is that, in the end, Queen Elizabeth and her like will have to be held accountable. They allowed your country to descend into degeneracy without so much as uttering a word, they need to be removed from your culture as significant figures.
Whether they're replaced by a new royalty is yet to be seen, but they have to be removed.

Attached: 1520879091434.gif (245x250, 1.76M)

exactly. if you're not white you can't even walk down scotty road in liverpool or you'll get banged. so much for some police dictatorship

the country hasn't descended into degeneracy though, london has, cause it has a paki mayor and it's a seperate state anyway. it attracts gibs leeches and hoars. it's a basin. every country has a basin.

yup, same in scotland and NI in many parts. if you've even got a suntan you'll be very uncomfortable in alot of places.

That's more rare than rocking horse shit, in Birmingham. I can see why your depressed. Optimism and depresion are just a state of mind. They won't change your situation, but at least if your optimistic, your happy about it.

Attached: 1456072030605.png (4500x4334, 226K)

we need to make northern-brit/pol or at least non-london-brit/pol

Did Elizabeth say anything? Did she veto, anything? Why should she allow your capital to fall without a word, without an action, without even telling people what was happening?

She herself is a part of an issue, and you're going to have to come to terms with that, britbong. Your fabled royalty is just as bad as your bin that knife government.

You aren't going to do fuck all sweet cheeks. But stick that meme flag up your arse.

there's nothing to save

it's a sad state of affairs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmZmDNRDb2c

Attached: 1503101748152.jpg (1024x528, 278K)

it's not falling though, the nogs and the poo's spend alot of money on muh chainz and muh baseball caps and muh nandos.
If you're a business man, London is literally a heaven on earth.
businessmen make queenie happy.
london makes businessmen.
if you live in london, or if you wana live in london, and you can't afford a house in an affluent neighbourhood? it's your own choice, and you'll get what you ask for.

What you on about wanker.

Attached: 1454947524255.jpg (400x400, 104K)

>notthingg too saaaveee
have you even travelled around the uk? it's fucking brilliant. you sound like a fucking goth.