EVERYTHING IS SO FUCKING BORING

>movies
>music
>tv
>games
>sports
>books
>social media

FUCKING CHRIST HOW HAS SOCIETY NOT IMPLODED OVER THE LAST 10 YEARS FROM SUCH CULTURAL DULLNESS? ORIGINALITY IS DEAD. LEFTISM NOW WANTS OUR KIDS TO BECOME SUICIDAL MUSLIM TRANNIES AND ALL WE HAVE IS NIGGERS SNOGGING CHINKS IN DISNEYtm STAR WARS. WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO DO AND WHY IS NOBODY WAKING UP? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1468036095504.gif (450x450, 2.05M)

If 88s nuclear war happens

you are boring

>998
WE CAN'T EVEN FUCKING GET NUKED

lmao imagine what it's gonna be like in 10 years, when the kike is even more entrenched. Brave New World is our future, not 1984. Make sure you stock on something to commit suicide before daddy government takes it away so you're stuck in this hell with no escape

take your meds grandpa

you are part of the problem

Sounds like you suffer from depression.

Attached: 1520636059205.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

I'll see you in the after life brother

get out of the house and do something that doesn't involve being forcefed jewish propaganda, cretin

get back in your cage nikola

Drugs fix most of that.

If drug A don't make it, try the next harder thing.

I genuinely don’t care for most things, and am simply uninterested most of the time.
>tfw don’t know why

Attached: 4BCEAA92-3665-4778-B9F8-EEE63C20F975.png (720x720, 880K)

I haven't been vored for like 10 years, there is literally too much stuff to do and to learn

How you can you possibly be bored when you have the internet

This is the correct answer.

people like you are the ones who spend their lives killing and robbing passerby's in olden times and would just die exactly how you lived, scraping by and alone

Sure is if your life rotates around technology. Everything you listed is something that you access digitally. How about going out with friends to somewhere you've never been before? Maybe get a girlfriend? No, probably not. Keep wishing for the world to end. It may just come true (it won't).

Thank god

>LEFTISM NOW WANTS OUR KIDS TO BECOME SUICIDAL MUSLIM TRANNIES
and you're bored? what the fuck is wrong with you that makes you ok with this?

that post gave me blue balls

Booze and drugs all the time. Non stop. Only solution.

See how modernity sucks? We have the biggest source of knowledge and Entertainment that ever existed but we feel bored and empty.

Read "Ride the Tiger" by Julius Evola and learn how to survive this fucking degeneracy.

>tfw Jews are losing so badly and they are so neurotic that they have destroyed every single industry they control that was used for mind control.

Jews only have 1 playbook and there's far too many people awake now who aren't putting up with their shit. They only know how to double down and it's gonna get worse for them.

Attached: 1490449924444.jpg (1915x1283, 498K)

there are still good things, but now you have to put effort into finding them because they aren't coming from big companies and the market is full of libshit indie creators

>games

ever heard of underrail? It's the best game I've ever played and I only heard about it on a /vr/ thread a couple years ago.

>movies
>music
>tv
>games
>sports
>books
>social media

Well yeah, these things suck, but most guys on pol are into more than this. Building your body, your mind, your family ties, your home, your community are all things that trump your above list.

You're right user, it's all shit

tell me about it.

Attached: 1519364729901.jpg (866x900, 124K)

>Building your body, your mind, your family ties, your home, your community are all things that trump your above list.

Look, we sincerely wish you the best, but if these things interested us, we wouldn't care about entertainment in the first place.

I bet you're a ballin nigger who is the source of my depression.