Is there an actual argument for not just killing everyone who makes minimum wage (or is unemployed)?

Is there an actual argument for not just killing everyone who makes minimum wage (or is unemployed)?

Arguments such as "b-but that's evil!!!" will not be accepted.

Attached: nice burger.jpg (650x866, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owI7DOeO_yg
youtube.com/watch?v=8DiEG0vot_w
duckduckgo.com/?q=the division cleaners&t=hb&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agenda 21's working on that already. Don't eat food with GMO's. 3rd generation rats go sterile.

kill the owner of those fingernails

wait is that a woman?

Who would pick the cotton?

>How about we just kill 100 million people
>We Syria now

It actually takes a lot of money & effort to kill and dispose of lots of humans
Sort of the basis behind one of this board's main themes

Because suicide is illegal, user.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't just kill you, OP? Arguments such as "that's immoral/unethical/evil" wont be accepted.

>why would anyone VOLUNTARILY pick cotton?

>Is there an actual argument for not just killing everyone who makes minimum wage (or is unemployed)?

Yes, but telling you would be a waste of time.

>dude, you will still need people to do menial jobs like serve food in KFC when all the people who shop at KFC are dead
>why?
>...shut up

Dumbfuck.

Attached: female.jpg (610x761, 37K)

Who would decide it? And what would happen afterwards? The people that make a bit over minimum wage would most probably be really nervous because how do they know that they arent next?

Why not just kill anyone who makes less than $500,000 a year?

The answer is that you need the lower and middle class to keep the economy going.

>The answer is that you need the lower and middle class to keep the economy going.
Do you have even a single fact to back that up?

Currently automation isn't cheap or reliable enough to replace every low skill low wage worker killing all of them would drive up the cost of the services they provide.

Won't have a choice eventually. Capitalism will make seedless plants proliferate.

Oh fuck you're so confused.

>when you open your fiat money bank account and it's all worthless interest payments to kikes made from thin air and has zero backing
>when my sammiches dont look like the TV not only do i understand anything or make my own sandwiches but i blow my own father and cry about everybody else; this isnt a problem for marketers. only the front line
WAAAAAAAA. Sup Forums is one big giant lying period

>why is a fag on Sup Forums?

Anything related to social spending, and economy is all going to be theory and potentials. It doesn't take a retard to understand that less spenders means a slower economy.

Mitchell is that you?
youtube.com/watch?v=owI7DOeO_yg

Attached: 1505272343591.jpg (383x384, 17K)

Everyone doesn't work at tacobell op.

why are you a masonic pussy worshipping frog whore demon seed kike and Christ killer? everything you cry about. is you. or lies

I've never worked at minimum wage, because even at my first jobs in retail, I managed to negotiate a higher pay than minimum wage. Does that mean, even though these jobs could have been automated, I shouldn't have got shot for doing such jobs back then?

do you ever post without playing this character?

t. nutbar

It's all in the numbers.

Memeflags are cancer

Attached: 1518394977003.png (657x705, 316K)

>killing all of them would drive up the cost of the services they provide.
That's a small price to pay to rid the streets of human garbage.

You seriously wouldn't trade a 25% increase in your living costs for your cities to be cleared of genetic waste? Think how nice it would be walking around not having to watch your back, not having to feel like you need a shower after shopping anywhere, being able to use public transport without getting AIDS, not being fucking asked for spare change everywhere you go, and so on.

>muh economy
The same argument used by people who flood Europe with niggers, kill yourself. The economy isn't as important as you think it is, if you value the economy over a functioning society you surely aren't older than 21.

Not an argument.

Attached: skank (3).jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

AGAIN
SAGE.

dog bless

>Is there any reason why I shouldn't just kill you, OP?

Because you can't, and if you could, you wouldn't.

I work as supervisor for Red Rooster and I've been debating calling a health inspector, it's fucking disgusting mate and children eat this food, I've seen how they clean and it makes me sick, I've also seen cockroaches and shit wandering around its fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1520578312398.png (423x415, 359K)

Because I make more money in a year than you do in a week, fuck off poorfag.

>lets kill all NEETs

obviously, OP is not a regular on Sup Forums

>Not an arguement
>Doesn't notice the legit ironic memeposting reply to his meme-tier question

Please fuck yourself with a rake you underaged b&

And yes, we need people with Minimum wage jobs. Because those jobs will ALWAYS exist. The concept of a minimum wage job will switch hands forever.

Even if machines take over a majority of roles in places like fast-food restaurants, someone will need to clean and maintain those machines. And as those machines will be so plentiful there will be plentiful workers to maintain them. And that, my friend, is where the new minimum wage would be set.

It's not about the unemployed that is the problem, as that usually is caused by some other economic issue, not the person themselves.

It's not about minimum wage jobs that are the problem, as there will always be a minimum wage role out there.

The problem is about people with a pathetically low IQ, and why on earth first world countries are allowing low-iq subhumans to come here.

Ask yourself that.

So you're saying don't eat at the Red Rooster next time I'm in Australia

got 'em

Yes user, it’s not possible. If you could snap your fingers and have everyone with a sub 130 IQ cease to exist, i would not be able to provide you with a good argument for why you shouldn’t do it. But I’m this case it’s just not practically possible. It would involve a lot of unsavory actions and would ultimately fail anyways.

>minimum wage didn't exist in the UK until 1996
>"dude, like, minimum wage will like always be a thing bro!"

Fucking millennials, so embarrassing..

Attached: the eternal scot.png (800x600, 642K)

>britbong doesn't understand that in order to keep cash flow in a country you have to have consumers

Go away schizo Christ fag. You are insufferable.

>b-but that's evil!!!

such articulation
you sure informed him who's the boss

He’s not playing anything user. He is a literal schizo, a complete nutcase. Half of what he says is completely incoherent. Do not engage.

It'll happen eventually, the jobs are losing their capacity to create value.
At some point, having someone in that position, even if they were working for free, would be an economic loss.

My boss makes $60/hour but fucks up even worse than the hamburger in the pic.

It's not necessary. They will self regulate given enough circuses (vr)

In a post scarcity economy they would be encouraged to participate in sports as a career or review new products/inventions.

Leaning towards sterilization tbqh, but none of us are going to be competition for 400iq China babies. Hopefully they let me tend my meme farm.

As long as it’s coloreds only

The elites feel the same way about you and everyone you have ever known. Eugenics is only ever slaughter by those with the most power. Except you didn't think if that because you are a reactionary, heartless idiot. "WAHH MY BURGER US WRONG I SHOULD DECIDE WHO LIVES AND DIES!!!".

If eugenics proponents get it their way, you are dead, for sure.

I don't literally mean the actual concept of minimum wage you fucking short-sighted TWAT.

I'm talking about THOSE kinds of job roles, the low-class, simple, mundane and drudgery types of roles which NEED TO BE DONE.

Things like Bin Men, cleaners, fast food workers, call centre operatives, ticket attendants in trains, even a MAJORITY of fucking RETAIL job roles are minimum wage.

It shows either a) how much of a spoilt prick you are or b) how underaged you are, because these low wage jobs are everywhere. To "kill" all of them would result in every retail store out there suddenly becoming empty. So then who - pray tell - will stock your local shop's shelves and run your shopping through the checkout? (Or if you want to be a smart cunt and say "lol self-service" then what about the person who eventually has to come over to get the self service working? or to allow the purchase of alcohol after checking ID?)

>work is the only measurement in which we determine the value of a human life
The delusions of a wageslave.
There is only one group that is more pathetic than people who are too retarded to get a job.
Those who work and unironically think they are anything but the equivalent of a nigger picking cotton by choice in the current year.

Attached: asuka6.jpg (640x350, 31K)

this cracks me up every single time

Because next they'll come up with arguments to just kill whichever group you're in and you'll have no argument against it.

But also because it's evil.

Heres why we don't kill people who make less than $500,000 a year.

I don't make half mil a year, and neither do my friends. We're willing to blow everything up and kill everyone who does make over that a year in order for us to survive.

Force is the only reasons laws exist. Its the only reason people are able to own anything in the first place.

We can choose to go at each others throats, but that leaves us vulnerable to outside attack. Hence, the forming of government and at least some rudimentary class system. Its necessity more than it is ethics.

>NEED TO BE DONE

Why does this guy need to do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=8DiEG0vot_w

Why can't we just shoot him in the back of the head, bury him in a shallow grave and get a robot to replace him? Will you miss him? Will anyone miss him?

I'm saying don't go near fast food places, they don't clean correctly and just try to finish as fast as possible to go home, and nobody washes their hands enough, they wash it once then go through the whole day touching shit. And word of advice, never use the toilets I saw one just yesterday when I was mopping the bathrooms and this dirty coon shit all over the seat and there were bits of shit on the ground. BTW i was too lazy to clean that dumb cunts mess so I just pushed it to the side with the mop and wiped down the seat with the mop. Have fun with that thought when you use public toilets

Attached: 1520587573448.png (498x498, 381K)

And who will maintain that robot?

Stop being an idiot.

Same reason no one shoots you in the back of the head. He has friends who will return the favor.

Its a messy business you are arguing for. I don't think it would end well for you.

>thinks robots cant maintain robots

Attached: 1486551489538.jpg (1528x1530, 188K)

tits and gtfo

And who'd maintain THOSE robots?

Bare in mind, the kind of shit you're imagining is - at this point - utterly science fiction. And even when we DO have robots who can self repair, and repair others, mankind will no doubt have undergone its own purge in some sort of a world war, or we would have at least spread out onto Mars and beyond.

Stop worrying, and live in the now. Or at least help work on said robotics to bring that future into fruition.

Yes...? Those are both temporary situations remedied quite quickly. Meanwhile you failed to mention real problems like SSD.

Seems odd...

that's terror

What if they're working while in university?

SOMEONE GETS IT.

If we just kill half the wages will go up for the rest

millions of years of evolution lead to humans generally not killing each other unless there's a significant benefit in it, as generally maintaining a larger group of functional people kept people alive better. Inbred mechanisms make most human not murderous sociopaths. Good luck finding enough people willing to commit to your agenda.

Let's start with you, son

Attached: image.png (900x1593, 362K)

I don't hate those that make minimum wage, they make the world we live in more beautiful.

Attached: image_11.jpg (400x300, 39K)

Can you post skank (1) and skank (2) please

>
>
>$60/hour

Are they golden burgers?

Because unless you're gonna pull the trigger while someone shouts "No! Please, No!" at you, you have no right to call for people's death. Larper

Attached: file.png (636x797, 469K)

You could easily just convert garbage trucks to mobile ovens all across the world and clean it up in about a year at the most. Cremate and compress all in one mobile machine.

duckduckgo.com/?q=the division cleaners&t=hb&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

>thinks the people who repair the robots who repair the robots would be making minimum wage

Low IQ dumb nigger.

I'd love to sit and embarrass you further, but I have to get to bed so I can get to work nice and fresh and make lots and lots of money tomorrow.

Here's skank (1), that's the best I can do.

Attached: skank.jpg (2048x2047, 929K)

I just gotta fired but I strategically made work fire me (at will state) so I could parlay unemployment funds into more certifications and a bigger paycheck in a few months. I have enough cash reserves for years. Should I be killed?
You’ve got a point to be made but your overgenealized and sound unintelligent.

Seriously, right? Can't this bitch afford some clipperz? And maybe a case for that phone?

Attached: image.jpg (607x457, 41K)

the democrats use their votes

Attached: file.png (800x476, 538K)

Did you just get to Jonathan Swift in 10th grade English and stopped reading midway through?

Attached: C383E0CC-ACF9-40A0-8F03-D4AB851BA57F.jpg (546x921, 50K)

Attached: file.png (625x469, 445K)

>mum
oh ffs of course. What tool doesn’t check the order before leaving knowing full well the folks preparing the meals are operating above their capacity? I hope she and her daughter slide under a garbage truck filled with the contents of a McDonald’s dumpster.

Attached: file.png (800x600, 542K)

Just pretending to be retarded eh? Nice one.

I'm calling bs. They wait until they are home to take the pic and that bite matches the little girls mouth shape

Is there an actual argument for not just killing everyone who doesn't cut their fucking nails?

Attached: 1513367155580.jpg (347x323, 24K)

but those people -would- be making minimum wage, as the lowest folk in the work "food chain" will get given the scraps. And if those robotic repairmen become dime-a-dozen for that role of repairing dime-a-dozen machines, then yes they will have minimum wage.

Also, fuckwit, it's not about how much money you make, it's about what you do for the world.

What's your job? I bet it's some sort of useless middle management role.

Attached: file.png (780x780, 639K)

clearly not an accident. This right here folks is a case of dungiba-fuk

Oh that happened to me too. In terms of the bottom bun being missing. To make it more hilarious it was ordered as a plain quarter pounder with cheese (don't like the relish and other stuff), so how the fuck could they mess up something that has to be freshly made?

They did make a new one for me though.

I'm not going to hate on McDonald's, it is what it is. But I would straight up go full San Ysirdo if I opened up a box and saw that.

Shit that would be pretty harsh I was thinking 100.
I like your idea better though for the human race i guess.
IQ would be much better than wage earning status.

Attached: landoflove.jpg (607x600, 82K)

>he fell for the capitalist jew
ancaps should be hanged. 56% BTFO

Attached: 1518409305190.jpg (1024x605, 158K)

It was the mom lol, she took a bite of her daughters burger.

cuz there might be some QTs like that girl at subway. love her.

That's what happened to us yesterday the order was large chips but we gave them regular. And they left before we could exchange it and they never came back to switch. We also messed up an order a while ago they ordered a cheese burger and we gave them a chicken cheese and bacon burger, so they got a pretty good deal

Attached: file.png (631x802, 730K)

>Is there an actual argument for not just killing everyone who makes minimum wage (or is unemployed)?

Too expensive when you can just let them starve (you don't even have to violate their human rights this way).