One Piece

This is the last snack time in Katakuri's life.

you're eating us out of house and home
D O G T O O TH

What a shamefur dispray Mr.Katakuri.

If I went back into the past and posted this image a week ago, none of you would believe it and call as a shitty paint work.

O MY SINFUL DONUTS

I wonder now if he ever killed siblings who were unlucky enough to witness his snack-time.

Look at the photo this guy posted.
They're both holding their arms out like they're shocked, and their mouths are both hanging open.
They must have seen Katakuri's teeth. Go D. A was playing 4D chess all along.

I'd fuck Katakuri. Doggystyle so I don't get murdered.

October 27th, 2017
is the day Based Oda BTFO'd Edgefags once and for all.

He looks like some character from some cartoon and I can't really say what
I've seen it somewhere. This expression

Ask Snack about it

Looks like that guy is laughing his ass off to me

Nice way to ruin a character Oda
>muh fun

You should be using the date the chapter got released in Japan, not when it got translated into English outside of Japan.

Doffy, Akainu, Crocodile, Enel, Blackbeard are all far better antagonists than Katakuri.

Am really happy Oda turned him into a joke and a man that will be largely forgotten and brought up in memes once in a while

Also this is who Katakuri is based on

Maybe they all know but don't have the heart to tell him.

October 29th then.

who is that fucking frog?

>yo Kata, be careful to not let your fangs show! Don't worry, I'll keep my mouth...sewn shut about it
>I fucking hate you Peros

O MY MERIENDA NEN

HE HAS NO STYLE
HE HAS NO GRACE
THIS CHARLOTTE
HAS A FUNNY FACE

>Characters can't have quirks
You sound like fun people to be around

you mean October 30 right?

Is Pudding evil in the anime yet?

Would be fun if at the end they would marry Duval instead of Sanji

No I like the fact that he's a joke. But it just proves he'll never be relevant ever again and Oda knew he was gonna troll his fanbase

This would have never happened to Jack.

It was established chapters ago that Katakuri mirrors Luffy in terms of physical capabilities. The fact that he shares his gluttony but is totally ashamed of it makes him a great foil and a much more interesting opponent.

what is this O me?

That just means he has plenty of space for asspulls

I thought WSJ came out on Sundays, or is that Shounen Magazine / Shounen Sunday?

He may be a stress eater.
>I need a snack RIGHT NOW
>better dump two tons mochi on enemy
>out of sight out of mind I can't deal with this right now

no
maybe next week

DELETE THIS

In 1 or 2 episodes they might show it, Luffy and Nami just got captured during their bout with the Big Mom army so Pudding will reveal herself soon.

WSJ comes out on Monday

Why does his quirk have to physical as well though.
His snack time is funny.
His teeth are horrifying and just straight up disgusting.

dumb frogposter

>luffy won't even need monkey god awakening to defeat katakuri
fucking lame

The longer we can hold off on LUFFY BLANCO memes the better.

Jackfags trying to resurface I see, back to the bottom of the jobber ocean with you.

dayooooooooo-n

HE CAN HANDSTAND WHEN HE NEEDS TO AND STRETCH HIS ARMS OUT JUST FOR YOU

Taz

Streussen's child confirmed.

Oda the hack will make Jobbakuri lose because of low blood sugar. Screencap this you faggots.

Saving for Wano, making it even better.

He'll unleash his real power in Wano, mark my words

WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU HE JUST WANT TO EAT HIS DONUT IN PEACE WITHOUT THE WEIGHT OF HIS FAMILY'S EXPECTATIONS CRUSHING HIM HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE SURROUNDED BY DESSERTS YOU COULDN'T EAT BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY GLUE THAT HOLDS YOUR DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY SOMEWHAT TOGETHER AND STABLE HE IS NOT A DOG TOOTH HE IS A SWEET TOOTH

>a joke
Dudes a psycho like his mom who casually murders people for just pissing him off.

Katakuri's true form.

Even while being a complete fucking goofball Katakuri manages to look kinda cool.
Now, did he give himself the scar so he can fit more things into his mouth or was Big Mom being a cunt and cut him because of his mouth?

It's all in his head, nobody even laughed at him like Pica or Kaku. He needs to have confidence like his chad Nii-san.

he'll use red hawk to carmelize him

Tbh its a lot worse now cause it seems BigMom actually fucked a dog to create Katakuri. Cant believe I used to like the guy

I haven't been here for a while, why is mexico a meme now ?

If Blackbeard grabbed Magellan would he nullify Magellan's power or would Magellan's poison kill him first?

>Luffy eating mochi
Called it and forgotten about it, when is this fight going to end?

O MY DISGRACEFUL EATING HABITS

DBS threads

>He doesn't know about Luffy Blanco

Jobberkuri is about to get it in the following chapters, I can already see Smoothie getting offscreened.

He'd only nullify his ability to produce poison. The poison that was already there stays there.

>Luffy becomes angered with Sanji's attitude towards him when they meet
>"Usopp was the first and last betrayal I will tolerate."
>Sanji is surprised and fully embraces his family out of anger for his captain's attitude towards him and fights Luffy to a standstill with a Raid Suit
>A dark flame awakens within him, Pudding falls for this more serious, cruel side of him as it equates to her own
>Bege saves Luffy from execution and offers him to assassinate BM together
>Luffy grabs Bege by the throat
>"Sorry, but she is mine. I promised I would defeat her personally. You will not get in my way."
>Bege opens fire on Luffy's allies, Pedro and Carrot are killed
>Luffy wrecks Bege from the inside in retaliation, leaves him a broken, crippled mess
>SHs march to the castle
>BM meets them, laughs them off, Luffy throws a punch at her but she knocks it off with her CoC haki alone
>Prepares to kill them
>Jinbe betrays her at the last second, throwing the Tamatebako chest into her mouth
>It explodes inside her, dazing her
>Jinbe moves in for the finishing blow
>Suddenly a trident pierces his chest
>Katakuri predicted Jinbe's attempt from the other end of the room, could only arrive fast enough to stop the finishing move
>Jinbe dies
>Luffy looks down
>"Jinbe ... you will always be one of us."
>Prepares to fight Katakuri
>Katakuri has a DF that allows his body to assume a gelatinous form and bend itself in impossible ways, and it's not fucking bean paste
>Pushes Luffy against the ropes, nearly kills Nami
>Luffy unlocks his Awakening at the last second, the Ultimate Stretch
>He stretches the ground between Nami and Katakuri so that he does not reach her
>Luffy then performs a new move, the Tyranno Bazooka, which sends Katakuri flying into BM, knocking them both into the wall
>He says the plan was an absolute failure and everyone escapes to Wano to fight Kaido
>Sanji marries Pudding anyway and becomes an enemy
THERE ODA FUCKING THERE WAS THAT SO FUCKING HARD?

Why do people keep promoting this meme?
Literally the only similarity is their skin colour.
They look nothing alike.

>Bigmom actually fucked a dog
>Dogtooth
>His name is fucking DOGTOOTH

I still think his mouth is unnaturally wide from birth and was just sown shut because that probably looks more acceptable than teeth to his ears.

DBS spics forcing their dumb memes on others

>Sanji is surprised and fully embraces his family out of anger for his captain's attitude towards him and fights Luffy to a standstill with a Raid Suit
>A dark flame awakens within him, Pudding falls for this more serious, cruel side of him as it equates to her own
>Sanjifags fanfiction
This is the hackiest shit i have ever seen

His comments make it apparent that something happened in his past that fucked up his mouth, but whether it was sheer gluttony from stuffing his face to the point he ripped his skin or if someone injured him, we don't know. Hell, maybe it's a racial thing. Whatever it is, he's ashamed of it.

I'm definitely interested in hearing more about his past. There's something relatable about people having expectations of you as a pillar of strength when all you want to do is fuck off and snack.

>poison
That won't work if you grab him with haki.

It's Luffy negro, get with the program

OC SS levels from mexicans.

>stuffing his face to the point he ripped his skin
Jesus fucking Christ, user. That made me wince.

>Bege saves Luffy from execution and offers him to assassinate BM together
>Luffy grabs Bege by the throat
>"Sorry, but she is mine. I promised I would defeat her personally. You will not get in my way."
Ow the edge. Is your favorite character Law by any chance?

Can he beat El Hermano?

>Luffy unlocks his Awakening at the last second, the Ultimate Stretch

>and it's not fucking bean paste
fucking kekeroni

But for real, if it wasn't for Sanji leaving the crew, I would actually prefer this plot because its just a lot more quick and concise.
Whole Cake Island is already up to about 60 chapters, and I really don't want another Dressrosa, especially if those 100
chapters don't feature Zoro and the other half of the crew.

Only if he uses Las Mil Sombras de Moria Musculoso

Big Mom ate people.

Maybe every Charlotte got fucked up from eating stupidly.

>Luffy wrecks Bege from the inside in retaliation, leaves him a broken, crippled mess
That's not how it works

AND EVERY STEP THAT I TAKE IS ANOTHER MEMESTAKE TO (the heart and fucking die already) YOUUUUUUU

LOOK AT THOSE TEETH
LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING TEETH
GO D. A HID THE TRUTH IN PLAIN SIGHT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>like Katakuri a lot more now
thank God, for a moment I thought Oda was trying to court Bleach cucks and Narutards

I wonder if DB was this fun to read ongoing.

Orihime and Riruka are so cute I want to die

I can't believe that people think Dragonball holds a candle to One Piece.

You have to have more faith. True fans knew that Katakuri's mouth was going to be goofy.

Perhaps they are siblings?

I might be forgetting something so feel free to correct me

it's its alcoholic father so yeah it gets mentioned at the times like these

I hate Oda how Zoro was held back at Dressrosa.
He played chasing mice with Pica, instead of insta slice him with help of his CoO.
Chapters were wasted with Pica slowly leaded him far away from the center.
And then the fucking pull back the Birdcage, instead of running toward Dofla and help Luffy directly.

I don't know, it could be. It was never stated if pandagirl was a Charlotte or just a Big Mom pirate, but it wouldn't surprise me if she and Katakuri have the same father

To be fair I thought we would need never see his mouth, much like we never saw Brook and Doffy's eyes. But I'm glad Oda showed it, this was one of the best chapters in the whole arc.

>His name is fucking DOGTOOTH
No it's fucking not, get it through your skull already.

I like this

Reminded of Toriko this chapter.

Huh I guess.

Dragonball was shit without Z no one would care about it.

>Le generic demon final boss who doesnt even look like a demon