Is she the worst mother in anime?

Is she the worst mother in anime?

Fuck no.

Did shiro really tapped that virtual ass and still went his separate way?

Not even close.

She left her son with you know who, and her plan backfired pretty bad.

more like best mother

That bitch from Kotoura-chan is

worst girl in the history of anime

You don't know what you're talkin about, probably virgin weeaboo

>implying
here's a (You)

>Get on the griffin sweetie
>No mom it's scary
>What no it's fun
>MOM NO IM SCARED!

10 minutes with intix and I'm sure the little shit will start to appreciate Elder Tale

In the anime makes some sense, she just wanted to get treated, in the manga is worse: she couldn't deal with her kid because she was too cute.

Akatsuki-chan won't have mercy of you

Not her fucking fault that everyone quits when she has to go do real world shit.

Best girl

I want Minori's mercy

>the dance scene

>real world shit
Ban normalfags from MMOs now.

Is she coming for christmas?

Season 3 never.

I have faith in Mamare Sensei

Who is this ugly aborigen?

It still makes no sense in the anime. She moved away to work on a highly experimental prosthetic limb, yes. But that doesn't mean she has to avoid being with her child. Her child could have moved to the facility with her. Instead, the anime comes up with this bullshit "I was too embarrassed and didn't want my child to see me as a weak mother" crap. That's an insult to all the real life people with disabilities out there.

But yes, the manga was even more stupid. The Angelic Layer anime is the biggest improvement over a manga I've ever seen. The manga was so fucking bad.

COME OSI

It's your mom.

I hope Marmalade comes back when S3 airs.

We're not on Sup Forums, speak English.

He's moe

is the author still in jail?
more LH when?

He was never in jail
The webnovel still gets updated. If they want to make a s3 then they could when there's enough material.

What the fuck? She's not a bad mother at all. In fact, she's a great mother. She even moved overseas while pregnant so her child could have a secure future with a father, rather than staying in Japan to appease her psycho lesbian guildmate. Moreover, she's undertaking a journey across the entirety of Eurasia ON FOOT so that she can meet up with her smartypants bus guide guildmate who is by far the most knowledgeable person about Elder Tale on the face of the planet, which means he's also the only avenue to her ever seeing her child again, and she wants her child to be able to experience the greatness of both worlds. If anything, she's a great mother.

Is she, dare I say it, the best mother?

>finished this anime yesterday

What a coincidence. Will they ever make a season 3, with the author's tainted reputation?

Pretty sure that's a no.

Why do you have HorribleSubs. The only good encode out there now is Zurako. Mine will be done if a few days.

Probably. It's government funded and sold decently. Any sales are a nice bonus, but aren't the determining factor in it getting more material adapted.

Bless NHK public access

I wouldn't say his reputation is damaged. It wasn't as if he actually committed tax evasion. His relative misfiled his taxes, which is incredibly common, even here in the U.S. Everything was easily corrected and no charges filed, as far as I know.

The reason we're not getting S3 any time soon is that they ran out of source material for a full season's content. I'd personally like it if they expounded on Kanami's volume and Best Party Ever more, though. It's really interesting.

Either pic related because no one else has posted it yet or rainbow hair from KillLaReddit
If a "sire" counts as a parent then someone could argue that Sunako from Shiki was the worst

Small reference pool, huh?

Akatsuki please. You'll never inspire Shiroe like Kanami but she's not in the Shiroebowl so no need to be so jealous.

Ugh. You guys are not posting literally the worst mom ever.

Ahem.

Give Yui a chance, she was probably going to be murdered. She made the best of a bad situation to position herself in a way that would at least give er kid a fighting chance against her crazy fuck husband and father.

Agreed. She left her small child for cock.

That would be the mother in brain powered.

More like breast mother, if you know what I mean, if you catch my drift, eh, ehhhh?

I was seriously pumped when I found out she was a MILF, though. Wasn't expecting that at all from someone who obviously pushed the breast slider all the way up during character creation.

How many volumes are out in Japan? How many are translated?

10 with the webnovel approaching 15.
Don't know how many have english releases sine Yen press takes ages to get them out.

She's too cute to be worst

Is there a mother that's not a granny in anime that actually looks like a mother and not a generic teenager with narrower eyes?

best mom coming trough