There is literally no point being a tradcuck in 2018

There is no point being a tradcuck in 2018. I want pic related badly but it is never coming back. Even “””””traditional”””” women today go to Uni, want to have careers for 10-15 years (the best years of their lives), vote, wear pants, won’t obey her husband etc. I don’t know what the answer is outside of societal collapse but being a tradcuck today just makes no sense.

Attached: C9A213E7-37F3-4ABD-9044-CA7B0314D70D.jpg (395x500, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x1d9vma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish you weren't right
fuck you

Attached: 1501359584501.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>I want pic related badly but it is never coming back.
Cucks like you have never ever had the trad life, no matter how far back in time you go.

>too much of a cuck to find a woman
>too much of a cuck to make babies
>too much of a cuck to grow tomatoes in his backyard

Attached: 1511830783851.jpg (1258x698, 279K)

i know, but still doesnt make any difference to me cause i know its the right thing
very few things i do as a tradcuck make any sense

Attached: 3fbce52e80f39eefe166e2241a4ea5ffcb8bcfb44713c3c08ed1cc8b551dbe20.jpg (648x644, 196K)

>"lol, there's no point in doing it so you should all just give up kthnxbyegoy."

>There is no point being a tradcuck in 2018
FUTURISM!

#FUTUREFASH

Attached: TAYLOR FASCISM NATURE future.jpg (565x991, 161K)

I agree tradcuckery is futile in the degenerate United States, but the trad life is still possible in parts of the world that aren't as pozzed as the U.S. Eastern Europe is still probably the best hope for white men.

>vote

You're a fucking moron if you wouldn't want your trad wife to vote.
Conservatives (proper ones that is) need every vote they can get. Your opponents use illegals to vote and commit voter fraud and you are keeping votes for your team away from the booth?

Furthermore Democracy is a flawed concept, no matter if it's men or women voting. So if you want to discard it for monarchism then at least do that properly instead of advocating for women not to vote.

>I’m going to make a stand for traditional values as a woman by going to college, voting, wearing pants, having an equal marriage, and working outside the home

Hmmmm

Attached: 9F892532-B4B9-4FF4-AAB4-573ACA7523FA.jpg (1280x805, 214K)

>but the trad life is still possible in parts of the world that aren't as pozzed as the U.S. Eastern Europe is still probably the best hope for white men.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GO BUY A PLOT OF LAND YOU RAGING HOMOSEXUAL YOU LIVE IN ONE OF THE CHEAPEST AND LARGEST COUNTRIES ON EARTH WHERE LAND IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CUNT DAMN PLENTIFUL GO BUY SOME LAND YOU FUCKING FAG AND MAKE BABIES

It's the easiest thing in the world.
>strikes lottery being born in the #1 country in the world for trad life but still goes around dreaming about living in eastern Europe

Death can't come soon enough for people like you.

The point is women are fighting for conservative values by engaging in an act their ancestors would have found disgustingly modern or left wing

See

Attached: 0E597C4B-9327-4130-A071-1FA00D45425C.jpg (460x556, 39K)

this
usa is way more trad and conservative than east europe
east europe is a degenerate shithole devoid of morals

throughout history those who have been unable to move forward with the times get left behind, stagnate and then perish all together.
there are many potential futures for the west. the globalists, marxists and progressivists have their vision. we just need to come up with our own. you can use the past to inspire your vision of the future but if you dont stop looking back you wont ever move ahead.

Attached: oranges.jpg (495x718, 106K)

>looking for "traditional wives" in city-dwelling university goers
>whaaaaaaaaah why can't I find good non-slutty people

Must be something...

Attached: 1435668240835.png (900x900, 21K)

Reply was meant for OP

trust me you wont find any in non-university country girls
t. someone who lives in a 100> pop village

This

>lives in America where you can buy 2 acres of land for a nickel
>dreams about moving to a commie block apartment in eastern Europe where you can't even legally homeschool your kids because he wants to live the comfy trad life

Attached: 1511088941562.png (650x559, 18K)

Is eastern europe really that bad?

yes
granted people are smarter and less obnoxious, but they are degenerate as fuck

whats worse is that its not over the top with extreme degeneracy like in the west so nobody cares and everyone is satisfied with degeneracy, making tradlife impossible outside of maybe places like in the bosnian mountains with wahhabis

laws are just as cucked as in the west, but the system is too corrupt and ineffective to actually be upheld

"traditional women/wives" dont exist in the west anymore. save for a few quaker or mormon communities maybe.

the sooner we realise this the better. this is not the most pressing issue the west is facing right now anyway

>Even “””””traditional”””” women today go to Uni, want to have careers for 10-15 years (the best years of their lives), vote, wear pants, won’t obey her husband etc
Until they're 30 and regret it

desu men are just as shit
even most of pollacks are normie weed smoking clubbing degenerates who participate in pop culture

Its a hard life style that requires a lot of self control and standards so I don't think its going to catch on but If it did I think it would solve a lot of these issues we have.

Incels Sent Their Own Way
Just because you're not alpha enough to lead a woman doesn't mean other men aren't.

>"traditional women/wives" dont exist in the west anymore. save for a few quaker or mormon communities maybe.
>the sooner we realise this the better. this is not the most pressing issue the west is facing right now anyway
It's a Jew worshiping meme from the child sacrifice cult of Christianity. It's never coming back without civilization collapsing.

Futurism and Eugencis is all that's left.

#FUTUREFASH

Attached: video games tradition futurefash.jpg (600x600, 49K)

>Sage/hide deafitist threads

you could always join the Amish

Agreed wholeheartedly. 90% of guys on here are larping about muh tradlife

You're an incel who can't get a good woman because you have nothing to offer.

Like the pic

ive personally a lot of far right wingers, young and old and they are all normie af, drug using clubbing fucks who cheer at muh based right wing women politicians

actual trads i know are old school commie, apolitical types from the villages who are mostly dead at this point

You're right, I'm glad I'm not the only one that recognizes this.

worst is when that sort of people approach me, i talk with them and i cant explain why i dont like them and dont share their worldview so i just end up agreeing with them

I think its because a lot of the people that are from the commie areas got held back economically. Thats why most of them are more traditional while the western or more economically successful areas have degenerated more. Or maybe im missing something. Im starting to think the richer a country becomes the worse off they become as crazy as that sounds.

white women have always been treacherous whores and sluts, they have needed near enslavement to keep them in line for their entire history
these paintings that tradcucks post in their threads are idealized versions of women (that never really existed), basically they represent what the men of those eras wish women were, so not much different from today's tradcucks, everyone wishes our women weren't such worthless sacks of trash, but they are and always have been
I suggest move on from them

This but unironically
>dailymotion.com/video/x1d9vma

>forgets to mention that land is dozens of miles from the nearest town and is basically untouched wilderness with no electricity or running water.
>just go be a pioneer!
Have you considered that most of the people in modern america are too soft and completely lack the skills required to do that?

The only way for an average person to be able to live on that land would be to have people come in and build all the infrastructure for them which suddenly runs the cost into the hundreds of thousands if not millions. You also forgot to mention that most of that cheap land you're talking about is on rugged terrain and isn't exactly some fertile patch of farmland. Aside from that you're looking at tens of thousands of dollars minimum for any meaningful piece of land.

>Have you considered that most of the people in modern america are too soft and completely lack the skills required to do that?
You don't need most people.

You need yourself and one more.

you're on fucking pol telling these wishful neets to go find some modern woman to clear wilderness and build a cabin with. First off, good fucking luck finding some woman to head off the grid and build a homestead from nothing with. Second, half these people can barely function in the comfort of the modern city let alone build a house and live off the land starting from scratch; they wouldn't even know where to start. What they mean when they said 'trad' is basically wholesome white suburbs, your idea is delusional and only a tiny minority of people are capable/willing to do so.

its true
thats why i hate it when people talk about "shitholes" and "developed civilized west"
people worship money and comfort, on pol, just like irl

She can be as "non-traditional" as she wants, as long as she
>doesn't do illicit drugs
>doesn't try to emasculate me
>doesn't cheat
>yields in the bedroom

I grew up in a traditional environment. There are many failings with it, the biggest one being just how fucking unprepared it makes kids for the world. What good are you going to be, if you're freaking out because of children playing ghost games with pencils, or if your only response to the horror of the world is "well, at least I'm safe in my money and know that I'll go to a better place when I die"?

"Traditionalism" without enterprise is just stagnation. It's lazy, useless, and extremely vulnerable. "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

Girls in skirts do still drive me wild though.

Attached: 1520893316700.jpg (1200x1440, 287K)

EVERYONE! EVERYONE! I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER!

Attached: 1519784562406.jpg (500x552, 75K)

>t. protestant retard and a normie

I think they would forgive us for using their votes so the man has 2 to counteract degeneracy.

>not being dominant outside of the bedroom, leading your woman as a man should
Raise your standards for yourself and for her.

You sound desperate? You can feel it cant you? Years of cultural Marxism being washed down the drain. ..