Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7IR870Vm1QU
youtube.com/watch?v=8kr7BKP5amM
youtube.com/watch?v=EgP4NkkkvK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>anything yamcha
Lmfao wtf even is this thread?
Delete this asap.

His roles got taken up by Krillin, Vegeta and Piccolo. It's a wonder Bulma managed to stay relevant at all post 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai

Despite "creating" this meme Japan still loved him and his voice actor. The fault of Yamcha being the Meg Griffin of anime lies on TFS and their toxic fanbase. With their popularity Yamcha stood no chance.

Cuck, joke, martial art move are now ignore, and fake death became a move. Here are sagely advice, he need his wolf theme technique back and more in form of ki and just get stronger.

Are you having a stroke, user?

Yes, Yamcha use to be the cool guy with his wolf fang fist, but then ki came into play a lot and now punching technique are mostly ignore for the ki spam. No more four arm or dizzy hand motion.

He was just a small antagonist for one arc of Dragon Ball. But after his role was over, he got in a fling with Bulma. Then was quickly dumped. Basically, his role in the show ended before episode 50. Of course he's going to be even more neglected once shitty power scaling came into play.

It was journey to the west inspired. Yamcha role might have been like the river demon who was antagonist than become a supporting role. River demon was ignore too.

I'm currently reading Water Margin (aka Suikoden aka All Men Are Brothers). And Yamcha feels a lot like one of the characters in that story as well. I should read Journey to the West next. I could really use some levity after this novel, which is pretty harsh.

Is that Yamcha spin off still going or is it over with?

No. It ended in a conclusion that would make a Yamchafriend depressed.

I’m still holding out for an episode where he saves the day with Goten and Trunks.

Yamcha is cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IR870Vm1QU

I'd main him if I was getting this game.

>Yamcha use to be the cool guy with his wolf fang fist
he was made a fool the moment they met

Yeah he has two different character songs which are both pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kr7BKP5amM

youtube.com/watch?v=EgP4NkkkvK4

I did use Yamcha in Tenkaichi 3. Along with Goku's dad and Tao Pai Pai. I think part of the reason I got good at that game is I used 'weaker' characters. So it forced me to learn to dodge and time attacks better. Rather than just using Arale and owning everyone with speed and combo breaks.

>the cool guy with his wolf fang fist
Yeah, so cool that Bulma's tits did most of the job in the only fight he won in the whole series.

>Hurr durr Yamcha cheated
Yamcha won against the invisible guy. He only started to lose because of Baba's singing.

To be fair they only needed to interfere because the old witch interfered first, Yamcha was detecting her invisible fighter with his hearing which she blocked by singing incredibly loudly and offkey.

#make_roga_fufu_ken_great_again

If the series was better than instead of everyone ending up with generic movesets and it devolving into powerlevel bullshit all the hero fighters would have their gimmicks.

Like Yamcha would have his evolving wolf fang fist but also his cunning desert bandit tricks which would include tools like the saber or guns, explosives and such he used back as an outlaw early on.

Yajirobe would be a pretty good one too, going off his tendency to eat wierd stuff that gets him in trouble his advancements would take the form of bizarre new powers gained through mutations brought about by him eating unnatural or extraterrestrial creatures and such they encountered.
He would also evolve his swordplay of course (including getting new high-tech or magical swords as well)

Chaozu with his psychic powers actually being useful and refined instead of ignored, Tien more devastating techniques that require him to fight like a kamikaze in exchange (it is still TOTAL BULLSHIT that none of the other fighter that trained with King Kai got the Kaioken, that shit would have been right up Tien's street)

Do you mean Goku's dad as in Bardock or his adoptive grandfather?

I actually used to use Yamcha and Bardock alot too.
Though I started getting sick of Bardock when they started shilling him as hamfistedly as other saiyans, give him a SSJ/SSJ3 form and making a whole nonsense special anime & manga oneshot about him not dying but instead ending up back in time to inspire the legend of the super saiyan.
Also that shit Minus manga.

>It's a wonder Bulma managed to stay relevant at all post 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai
Science!!!! and getting Vegeta's dick.

She should just make an android that can kill gods.
Like a super 16, give it lasers that disintegrate anything that has godly energy.

Well, she made Trunks who killed a god.

Bardock. I just didn't remember his name. And I haven't watched much of the show so I only know him based on the backstory in the game and one movie.

Trunks used to be cool before Super, guess thats what happens when you are a 'cool guy' fan favorite (who is also a saiyan)

Damn, Amuro sings like THAT?

His newtype power has touched your sould weighed down by gravity.

Launch would stay relevant by becoming a cyborg, and stapling her biography to Toriyama's forehead

Has all her heavy firepower now concealed in her artificially-enhanced body, ready to be popped out & unleashed when she flips and decides to raise some hell.

Will a team of Yamcha, Krillin & Tien be competitive? Earth Pride World Wide?

Toriyama once thought Yamcha was a werewolf. This is now canon till someone corrects him.

>Trunks killed a god
Bitch please.

Trunks didn't kill Zamasu, they had to summon the most powerful entity to get rid of him. Zamasu was a fucking savage.

Why did Toriyama forget that beast people were a common sight on Earth?

On the bright side Yamcha’s twin from Dr Slump is stronger than Arale and could whoop Goku and Vegeta’s asses. Maybe that’s why he decided to nerf Yamcha, it’d be like a Vegeta look alike in a new Toriyama manga being an even bigger jobber than he is now.

Why is Tien shat on so bad?

Huh? This is literally the design they use for Yamcha when Beerus first shows up

And he turns into a tigerman when felines touch him? Is that why Toriyama also thought Yamcha turns into a wolf?

Quite a few characters from Dr slump look like later DB characters. I know there’s a pig that looks like Oolong and Roshi is pretty much Zeno in Dr Slump. And yeah Tsukutsun was definitely the template for Yamcha.

>mfw training with Tien in Xenoverse 2
>Teaches you his signature move
Kikoho...

Olibu was a pretty neat filler character, his design actually stands out.

If only Yamcha had Tsukutsun’s rage power ups.

All the main cast should have got the 'god' powerup, it makes no sense that only saiyans do (and yet they didn't bother even giving it to the rest of the saiyan cast?)

I hope Toshio wrote that Yamcha episode.

Does anyone have that Yamchad virgin Vegeta pic?

Every series needs a joke character.

>somehow couldnt fit werewolves into the show so yamcha get's the the cut

Yamcha is the most likable U7 character next to Piccolo.

>beta loser
>jobs to a kid the first time he shows up so hard he breaks the manga panel
>pretty much never relevant past that
he was always supposed to be a side character and I'm pretty sure the only reason people give a fuck about this cuck is because of anime filler

He's relatable. Like the angel in your pic.

if you think it's TFS fault you are a stupid fuck

>T-Team Four Star!
O B S E S S E D

How can't I be. They took 70% of the fans.

Don't you see? When you step out of Sup Forums you'll see a fandom almost completely dominated by TFS. They've taken over.

>Sup Forums reaction image

Because Yamcha is a born jobber. He jobs to Goku. He jobs to Roshi. He jobs to Tien. He jobs to Kami. He jobs to the Saibamen. He jobs to Gero.

There are like 2 guys Yamcha ever defeats. The invisible man and the wolf guy.

what are you going to do about it

You forgot Champa, Botamo, Magetta, and Cabba.

I don't mind he's a born jobber. He's pretty much low in terms of power level anyway unlike other characters that are hyped up with power levels, but gets wrecked faster than him.

>Post yfw U6 Yamcha is stronger than Beerus and Champa

>beta loser
>he is a baseball star who presumably cheated on his girlfriend because of all the pussy he pulled
Yeah, something is wrong here. Yamcha is a chump when it comes in fighting but so is anyone who isn't Chadku. He's a cool guy otherwise.

Go back to Sup Forumshog.