Tokyo Ghoul:re

Spoilers soon Rize will comes back

Stop this thread.

No

Do people honestly think hairu of all people is back? She's fucking nobody.
It's a new character.

Aaaaaaaand I love Touka

All of my heart goes to Touka.

(Thread ruining posts: 1/3)

kill yourself

I guess Touka is the only love.

Anyone want to defend the ratings of the new volume? Japan finally realizing Ishida is overrated and his story has become convoluted trash.
Shout out to japan for coming to their senses.
>Inb4 someone replies with a (TG is the #2 selling manga in japan tho!!!)
Ratings say it's on the decline.

TG is the #2 selling manga in japan tho

you're basing this off the amazon sales right? Because not everyone buys the tg manga off amazon, not that I'm defending manga but It could just be a vocal minority or westerner weebs purposely leaving shitty reviews cause of whatever dumb reason (no gay ship, talker killing off the gay route for kaneki,etc...)

Spoilers today?

I also saw something that said it's in like the top 20 franchises in Japan as well.
Why the fuck is it so popular

We need Hinami art, that's all

It used to be good and half are dealing with Stockholm Syndrome and half are Toukafags who will keep buying it so long as Touka exists?

I feel like clovers are the only part of Hinami that Ishida even thinks about anymore

Maybe Nips average IQ is way higher than your daily user meaning they can understand the symbolism and subtle details?

symbolism and subtle detail doesn't fix the atrocious pacing

It's a vampire romance franchise.

Mutsuki: Prepare for trouble!
Aura: Make it double!
Mutsuki: To protect tokyo from devastation!
Aura: To kill all ghouls within our nation!
Mutsuki: To denounce the evils of truth and love!
Aura: To extend our edge to the stars above!
Mutsuki: Fluid
Aura: edge
Mutsuki: Team job,jobber at the speed of light!
Aura: Surrender now,or prepare to fight!
Ishida: That's right!

Unfortunately at this point you're correct

in 5 minutes.

Sunday or Monday.

JB guys say we might get them today.

(Thread ruining posts: 2/3)

We haven't got them on Saturdays for a while except 3 weeks ago because of a holiday.

FUCK TALKER JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY

Talker will never die. At this point I'd be more surprised over her death than if Kaneki, Hinami and Suzuya died

this Thread its already dead, i must say funny guy.enjoy your discussion and the waifufags, i have things to do now.

bye.

I read TG for Touken

We got a Sunday chapter last time so who knows at this point

I went through most of :re without realizing that the girl at the cafe haise kept going to was touka

Ahahaha. Nicely memed.

No one wanted to discuss because no one had a clue what the fuck happened last chapter.

I will keep moving on....

Like a centipede.

yfw kekneki literally be the become the TOKYO GHOUL

Why do I have to save trash like you?

I AM be the become the TOKYO GHOUL

Anyone has the Urie soup meme?

Post the dodgy punch.

Something about Kaneki and Touka’s relationship that I find interesting is the amount of foreshadowing that went into making these characters fall in love on a fundamental level. Both of them have their own hang ups that form the reasons for why they fell in love with the other, and I find these little details absolutely fascinating.

Kaneki:
First up is Kaneki. His entire life up until the moment we saw him in the first chapter, Kaneki has only wanted one thing: a home. Because of his mother’s abuse, his aunt’s neglect, and his general shyness, Kaneki never got a chance to have a stable home or even some place that he could belong. It wasn’t until Hide came along and gave him something to actually care about and maybe even stop him from killing himself. Then the transformation happened and Kaneki was faced with his fear of loneliness once again.

Notice Kaneki’s reaction to finding out that Nishiki goes to the same college as him. He says, “Why are ghouls taking away every place I belong?”. Not really the most important thing he should be thinking about when faced with a dude who tried to kill him last night. Touka’s words about how Kaneki couldn’t fit in with neither humans nor ghouls also shook Kaneki deeply affected him in chapter #6, causing him to shudder at the thought that he would have to live alone for the rest of his life as a hybrid. In chapter #9, however, he stopped crying upon hearing from Yoshimura that he actually could exist in both worlds just fine. His goal for the next part of the story is him trying to learn to live as a human without being discovered and live as a ghoul without being killed, trying to accept both worlds equally.

But still, why doesn’t he love Hinami or Saiko? They were also a part of his “home”, right? Well, not exactly. Hinami has established herself to be a little sister to Kaneki and Saiko is the daughter, both even call him “Big brother” and “Maman” respectively. They assumed roles in his life that would make a romantic relationship impossible. Touka, however, was always just someone who was around him. She was always an important figure his “home”, she portrayed herself as a friend rather than a family member, and she is rather close to his age.

Overall, Kaneki’s been conditioned from the beginning to fall in love with Touka, even if he didn’t really know it until she offered him her virginity. If you’re not too burned out by that, we still need to get to Touka’s love for Kaneki. Don’t worry, it’s a lot less deep.

Touka:
I’ve heard something about women liking guys who look like their fathers, but I don’t know how true this is so I won’t talk about it(even though Arata looks almost like Kaneki). But Arata does have some significance for why Touka’s interested in Kaneki. It’s because he set the standard for Touka perception of love.
Remember how Arata lived when he was taking care of Ayato and Touka? Killing anything and everything every night he could so he could get strong enough to protect his children. Putting himself in danger so that he could protect the ones he loved. The end result being him dying in a fight with the CCG and having his kakuja harvested.

Next is Ayato. If Kaneki is to be believed, Ayato’s main goal while in Aogiri was to protect Touka from more dangerous ghouls and ghoul investigators. He left Touka so that he could get stronger and protect her. Sound familiar? Almost exactly like his father, Ayato went off to risk his own life in exchange for saving the life of someone he deeply cares about.

And finally, Touka herself. When Hinami’s mother was killed, Touka was immediately willing to go off and kill the investigators that were searching for Hinami. She went out and put herself in danger so that she could protect the one she loves. So the theme is pretty clear: For Touka and Ayato, their sense of love has been linked to putting yourself in danger to save others.

So when Kaneki comes into the picture, he peaks Touka’s interest. First, he assisted Touka during her attack on the doves and allowed himself to prove how he could he could step up when the situation called for it and impressing Touka. Second, he left Anteiku so that he could destroy the ghoul restaurant and Aogiri and make the wards safer. Let’s make this clear: He went out and put himself in danger so that he could protect the ones he loves. He is the first man who is not in her family to embody this method of love that Touka is so fixated on. So naturally, she becomes extremely interested in Kaneki and wants to learn more about him, eventually coming to call these feelings love.

So that’s pretty much why I think that those two found love in each other. But I’m up for talking about why I might be wrong. I love Tokyo Ghoul to death and I would love to have a conversation about it, even if it’s about how wrong I am.

But it used to be good.
I'm just kinda baffled nips don't have shit taste for once.

They're still buying it though nothing has changed

>literally from reddit

If you read the reviews you'd know it's about things like cheap cliffhangers where you know the character will survive anyway or power levels changing when the plot demands it.

>pick up TG because Rize is hot
>dies in first episode
>keep watching hoping she'll be relevant again
>she kinda isn't
>watch season two
>wish I hadn't watched season two
>didn't feel like reading the manga
So is she really coming back or is this just bait? If she is I might actually have a reason to get back into this.

Turns out she's alive and was kept in a rape dungeon all this time, then Yomo saves her and puts her in his own personal rape dungeon and next time we see her she's been put into yet another rape dungeon again.

Flashback
Kaneki reached E14 where Touka was crouching next to a fallen Yomo. She's covered in his blood.
Ghoul and human corpses surround them. Juuzou is once again fighting Hinami. Kaneki comes bursting in through the tunnel and attacks Juuzou with many tendrils. Juuzou is perforated and eaten.
He apprehends the fallen ghouls and CCG officers with rinkaku tendrils and swallows them, along with Touka and Yomo. Hinami and the children are left alone.
Touka wakes up inside the dragon, she walks for a bit in the darkness, bumping and falling over as Dragon rampages outside.
Dragon attacks black CCG armored trucks and the portable CCG medical relief stations outside of ward 24. Juuzou's squad is completely wiped out.
Touka reaches a glowing pod, inside Kaneki is submerged in a liquid. An eye spots her and the surface under Touka's feet gives away, creating a small pocket. It's filled with liquid and sealed off as Touka struggles to get out
In Tokyo dropped pods are breaking open and white haired figures are exiting them. A grown male figure steps out of one. His white hair is long, he's completely naked and has a scar on his neck. His right eye becomes a kakugan, then his left eye too.
Editor text: The reaper returns..
Chapter end

The least believable part of this is the Yomo one because he's off doing fuck knows what with Uta

>Touka inside Kaneki
Too much bore for Ishida, try harder.

She was literally next to one of Kaneki's pods last chapter.

And? Furata and UI were next to one and I don't see them inside of Kaneki.

Meant for

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Tokyo Ghoul:re. The storytelling is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the plot will go over a typical reader's head. There's also Kaneki's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these chapters, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Tokyo Ghoul: Re truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Kaneki's existential catchphrase "No. It's fine," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ishida's genius unfolds itself on their pages. What fools... how I pity them. :joy: And yes by the way, I DO have Stitches all over my body. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the Squad 3' eyes only- And even
they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

So shit it's actually believable.

Kaneki raping Touka with all his personas would be believable at this point.

spoilers are out around late sunday to monday, this thread is just another dumping ground for shitposting.

I believe that every personality of Kaneki will get a physical body from the pods.

They know it's gotten worse. That's the point of the terrible ratings. We do the same. We keep reading even tho we know it's a shell of its former self.

Post your favourite clown

tokyo ghoul:re, volume 13 bio →
rize (リゼ)
•10/8 •blood type: AB
•size: 164cm/55kg

If behaving like a god is a sin,
even the act of creating life would be blasphemous. Wouldn’t doing this be mocking the gods?

Wanting to be judged, I entered the prison of my own free will.
I play around with sludge in a silent room.
“So you’ve come back again,”
I was being cursed at with a timbreless voice.

That place was dazzlingly beautiful.
I was starving to death, and then
from when I was gnawing on someone’s body,
that’s right,
from that moment, it all became strange.
There definitely have must have been poison in there.
Only beautiful merely to the eye, and
shit.

I don’t want to put anything in my mouth, I don’t want to hear anything.
I don’t want to see anything,
anything at all.

Place myself on a scale, along with the things being sold off,
along with the ripped-apart bodies given away in pieces,
along with playing by peeling off scabs, don’t, don’t.*

Throw away everything you don’t need out the window.
It’s okay if you fall and die.
Until the very end, lend your ears to just the sounds fading away.

Hey, how many things did you get that you wanted?

Let's all wish for Touka to die in the chaos!
Please! Please Touka Kirishima! Please die! For the sake of everyone, just die already! Please do your best and die!

Donato because for some fucking reason he's the only one that's not a meme machine and one we know enough about to have any sort of like for his "character"

Kaneki will die. His rise is momentary and meant to start something greater. Kaneki will succeed in creating more ghouls and then the cycle will begin anew.

When do you think he will die?

After his rampage. Either he spends all his life force restoring the ghouls, or he is beaten and dies. I don't think this is the last we've seen of the neo ghouls though. Last chapter was not a red herring, nor was it a fluke. Kaneki can and will restore the ghoul population and in doing so, continue to spin the wheel of life and death of ghouls in Tokyo. Even if his child dies, or is never born, they will be his legacy.

Nah, there are many clues that he survives

Doubtful. His story has to end as a tragedy, for the sake of consistence. His children could live and Touka will tell stories of Ken to them (Talk It). Or they could die, and Kaneki's biggest achievement would be reviving thousands of new ghouls to restore their almost extinct population (Burnt womb poem about Kaneki sinking into the abyss as he is driven insane by the voices of his children). Ironically maintaining the status quo and the same fucking cage he wanted to destroy.

As much as I hate the muh tarot shit at this rate I don't see how there's anyway Kaneki won't finish the Fool's journey. And if he does die it has to be after the whole dragon shit because that's way too much fucking time spent on one thing

He's almost done. The moon is over, we're at the sun, all that remains is judgement and the world.
Actually the sun and judgement are sort of bleeding into each other.
The world can be more thematic, or metaphoric. It can be Kaneki's epilogue.

Here's what I mean about them bleeding into eachother.
The world can be Kaneki's death and his final acceptance of his journey and the choices he made. He "re-enters" the world to forever live as a legend to ghouls.

But how is this even near the sun? He is deep in the moon phase where he will face his subconscious, his primal desires and how he was being just focused on himself. His desires to kill represented by Rize, his mental state will all his personas, his sexual desires represented on Touka and how he was doing everything just so he could be happy. This gonna be the perfect opportunity to put him on the background so he can found himself, not influenced by anyone or anything. He will retreat.

No, he faced his subconcious and he triumphed.
That's what the council of Kanekis was about. All Kanekis uniting for a common purpose.
The moon is over. The moon was the 24th ward invasion arc and the invasion ended with Kaneki's rebirth as an elder god monstrosity. Furuta was defeated, but got what he wanted. That marks the end of the invasion. After last chapter there should be no doubt that the invasion is over.

No, moon just started.

The moon is over. We're out of the realm of dreams and fantasy. Kaneki rejected the tournament arc fantasy and chose to face reality. Instead of giving up and dying, he pressed on and was reborn.
Not all funny looking panels are foreshadowing. Your argument here sounds like something that would come out of the mouth of Chibi, user.

this also looks somewhat like a crescent

the clowns will have the last laugh.

nah

It kind of does user. It also very clearly and disturbingly has a face which the Moon almost always does

No, the star was all that Goat process and how he decided to live for Touka and his child, he was even dreamy about itand confident he could beat Suzuya and Furata. Now it's the moon, where his Kakuja is producing all this random eyes and "clones". Also he represent what he think now the best as one person, one word, Touka.
>These experiences may cause the Fool to feel lost and bewildered.
Moon just started.

He could have helped.

this post reminds me, what ever happened to Itorifags?

same desu

I can say for certain that that is not a Kaneki and Touka Doujin

So can someone tell me what's up with jaiminis box? They haven't released the latest 2 chapters.
Did fucking niggerstream pull some jew shit again?

Their provider is really inconsistent.

they are in alcoholic coma.

That's a shame. The only other option for a non moonspeak fag like me is fucking niggerstream and their absolutely garbage trash shit

So who was Souta?

I know what you're doing

>implying

Someone post the .gif

MS somehow banded with Russian providers, Jaimini uses Chinese providers.
I have some connections with the Russian LN scene and they only contact you and allow you to user their services if you are beneficial to them. God knows what MS is giving them in return.

>God knows what MS is giving them in return
probably government secrets