It's happening faggots, I told you Trump is an idiot

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

It's happening faggots, I told you Trump is an idiot

Attached: image.png (539 KB, 1024x768)

All urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/163987189/politics
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/14/teacher-accidentally-fires-gun-in-class-students-injured.html
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/03/13/teacher-accidentally-fires-gun-california-high-school-during-class-public-safety/422692002/
time.com/5199328/seaside-high-school-gun/
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/teacher-accidentally-fires-gun-class-students-injured-53733773
youtu.be/FinRqCocwGE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4AcjyuV38
baka.com.au/world/north-america/teacher-accidentally-fires-gun-in-class-injures-student-20180315-p4z4eq.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0-WvD2_swno
youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0
youtu.be/93ByMEx50Zc
archive.org/details/Expedient_Homemade_Firearms_9mm_Submachine_Gun_P_A_Luty_Paladin_Press
ci.seaside.ca.us/directory.aspx?EID=5

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

P qdicted this

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

People should maybe have to take safety courses on weapons first. Who the fuck does a safety lesson with a loaded gun??

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

Not Trump's fault a faggot untrained teacher has shitty trigger discipline. Why did a (((safety lesson))) have live rounds?

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

CNN
reported, subhuman.

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

obvious false flag

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

It's an extremely obvious bullshit story; propaganda. Anyone that knows anything about guns wouldn't have had the gun loaded, with a safety off, aimed at a student, and have pulled the trigger.

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

obvious false flag
The media is pulling so much bullshit simultaneously it's hilarious. couple that with the fact that the jews have censored the whole internet and it is the perfect setup for a disaster the jews don't have the foresight for. Not only are they still perpetuating their fake news bullshit, but they can't even gauge how normal people feel about these things because they've silenced anyone who may have a dissenting opinion.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

Lets give teachers guns in the classroom
Hurr Trump couldn't have known that some teachers are idiots

I am genuinely curious how often we are going to hear of teachers and students accidentally shooting themselves and each other if the idea of having teachers bring guns to school passes.

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

That's the point. Too many idiots who guns. Take the guns out of school completely cause idiot teachers are teaching cause they failed getting a real degree.

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

“Walkouts” and student protests are national demoralization campaigns aimed at adult/parent “conservatives” to humiliate and frustrate them, the full display of the grasp the Judeo-media has on the American childs minds. It is a pure attack on the ‘divided home’, where hyper-liberalized children are pitted against their ostensibly conservative parents, in the realm of certain sacred ‘inalienable’ rights granted to Americans. The gun is synonymous with the American tradition, the lead standard above all else. As the Jew and his Mass media masquerade as un-elected political entities, it seeks to destroy the family unit and hyper-politicize the classroom, or the domain where the rule of parents is superseded by the ‘state’ whos will is no longer, of the people and by the people. The children are goaded into these acts by Jewish mass media, as some kind of act of hubris, where they lorde the theft of your own child’s will in front of you.

Attached: 1512022930867.jpg (85 KB, 600x800)

David Butler
David Butler

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-14-17.18.27.png (57 KB, 727x496)

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

Great copypasta. You somehow neglected to mention that a lot of those kids in those walkouts were forced to do it by the school. So yeah, hyper-politicized indeed.

Attached: 9sPTjRD.jpg (8 KB, 196x200)

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

The school shootings will continue until morale improves.

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

Yeah but they won't report when someone successfully uses a gun in self defense... fuck cnn.

I scared off a car jacker one time by just putting my hand behind me where my gun was. Didn't even have to bring it out.

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

yes, those no guns allowed signs on the front of the schools are really working out swell. Let's keep that going.

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

Teacher was a Reserve Police Officer
Teacher was teaching a class on "public safety."
Reserve Police Officer/Teacher was not authorized to bring a firearm to school.

In short, the police who we're supposed to rely on for protection broke their own regulations and didn't actually perform a visual check on the chamber and shot into the ceiling.

Robert White
Robert White

They aren't mandated to carry. If they can't figure out how to use a firearm or decide that they aren't capable of it, they shouldn't be driving, let alone teaching our children.

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

Pro Gun Democrat smokes Trumps gun control agenda

Attached: 1521031373046.jpg (831 KB, 1983x1129)

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

God who knew having guns in school would be a bad idea.

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

Now arm the students!

Attached: 90s-pepe.jpg (74 KB, 604x595)

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

if anything teachers shouldnt have any rights
he is giving them guns LOL

John Jones
John Jones

you're reading deeper into that stuff than it really is. It's just the latest in a series of attention attempts that always seem to happen as elections approach... a few organizers who know how to move pawns around is all it takes. I over heard two such persons on a plane discussing protests around the country they were organizing and haven't looked at those the same since. Occupy Wall-street, #MeToo, whatever that pussy hat thing was, Dreamer protests. There's nothing spontaneous about these... those fuckers will exploit any situation to get attention.

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

The gun just went off

No, the retard teacher was messing with it. If a gun is sitting unmolested in it's holster, it will never go off

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

it was so shit before 1990
It is a bad idea to create gun free zones without proper security protocols (think high level courthouse or prison) and to pander to idiots who think neutering the population is the answer.

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

Where I went to school, many students were armed because... niggers.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

Why the fuck is a teacher teaching kids how to use a gun without parental supervision? Is this shit even legal?

John Evans
John Evans

False flag

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

Children have NEVER been indoctrinated into National full scale walkouts from their educations. NEVER has this EVER been a 'thing'. 2018 is the year of the hyper-political attack on institutions where parents are not only absent but powerless to stop this kind of behavior. The children are essentially FORCED to protest and shill for guns control. its unprecedented attacks on the foundation of the United States moral fabric.

Attached: 1520045244988s.jpg (8 KB, 250x187)

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

yeah really... fucking superficial injuries from debris that fell from the ceiling after that fucking idiot teach fired it into the ceiling.

Teacher was a cop too, proving cops shouldn't even have guns unless they're pulling over niggers.

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Obvious false flag

God you faggots fall for anything

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

This was predicted. Perfectly staged.

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

inb4 falling debris caused the injury

When that teacher barricaded himself and a student twisted their ankle and they said "injured by teacher shooting gun" kek

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

Protestors, protesting assault rifles, in the security if men armed with assault rifles.

Attached: 9B88B47B-B1B0-4237-B5AE-6CDBF96C1FEE.jpg (19 KB, 260x341)

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

BAN ASSAULT TEACHERS

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

cnn
Fakes news

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

national walk out day

Kids get a free day to skip, and they follow through? Shocking

William Lopez
William Lopez

Ban government controlled indoctrination camps

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

getting rid of bad teachers with bad trigger discipline

MAGA

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

(((accidentally))) injures student
Wanna bet the teacher and students were all in on this because the teacher didn't want to do it/it was against their political interests?

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

actually you're an idiot because that teacher was also a cop

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

False flag? Never heard of her....

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

retard fails to use dummy round
wow CNN does it again

Attached: 1471129871893.jpg (265 KB, 600x600)

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

I've a feeling the protest works something like this after hearing those two organizers on the plane years ago:

1. Announce a protest using a fake social media account appearing from someone who lives in the area.
2. Plant the idea in the heads of teachers to rouse up the students to their cause.
3. Get interviewed by local journalists while wearing some trashy t-shirt supporting some shitty liberal cause.
3. Have pre printed signs and hats convieniently available as protesters show up.
4. Make sure the professional protesters crowd around the news trucks and do most of the megaphoning so nobody from the real "public" embarrasses the cause.
5. If protest is successful, keep it going - if it starts getting bad press, stop doing it.

Ever notice how protest movements just suddenly vanish when the political winds change against them? These aren't accidents either. The immigration protests years back were waving mexican flags which got them bad press - they shut down immeadiatly. When they came back this time, it was all US flags and pro american signs at the dreamer protests. Black lives matter - a few riots and suddenly that's moved to the back burner.

Spontaneous mobs don't act in politically sound ways. Political operatives organizing them do.

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

Lesson to teach gun safety with live ammo and loaded guns?

Its like they trying to sabotage it

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

Obvious false flag incident. Nobody with any firearms experience would have an accident like that. Finger should never even be inside the trigger guard unless prepared to fire. Even when I handle firearms unloaded I keep my finger off the trigger unless I purposely mean to dry fire the weapon.

The main rules of gun safety are to always assume the gun is loaded, always point it in a safe direction, be prepared to destroy anything the gun is pointed at, and never touch the trigger unless prepared to fire.

This dude was paid to have this ((accident))

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

teachers balance a million responsibilities
teachers literally have to be super people 24/7
teachers deserve 300k starting
xD trust teachers with guns? They're literal babby retards! XD

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

Which is what is happening. Look up "Community Organizing" and "Voter Registration" NGO's especially around whatever cities are near you and just see how far the rabbit hole goes.

I know one of my jewish friends did that around UNC and now I've got him posting on snapchat constantly of him with groups of HS students in the midwest.

Lets not forget the Florida Shooter-Stars are being sponsored by ABC and have a marketing company controlling their media.

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

Antifa also vanished but was huge only a few months ago.

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

kids want each other dead
"fine, just don't use guns"
r u 4 reel

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

They were unironiclly being sponsored by the organization types I mention here.

We had a guy on here a few months ago, claimed he had been in for a bit by accident. He had agreed to work for a canvasing/survey organization and ended up being paid to hold signs and help distribute literature.

He was called a larper but I checked and sure enough it was a North Carolina activist group, heavy funding from Open Society.

The owner has his own line of BBQ sauce, wonder if its any good.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

it doesn't even have to be that conspiratorial. The false flag is the headline. The kid didn't get injured by the gun at all. Fucking journalists.

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

(((Safety Lesson)))

My God, the Jews aren't even aware normies know false flags are a thing.

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

CNN
Yeah, I believe this news story. NOT.

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

Why are childrens opinions on anything taken seriously at all?

John Flores
John Flores

I actually remember a SWAT officer coming to my school in 7th grade. He had some guns as part of it. The point of the lesson was mainly about what to do if you see a gun at a friends house and don't play with it like a dumbass. It really wasn't a bad thing to be teaching kids.

As far as so much as touching the trigger during a such a class, the teacher that article is talking about is a fucking idiot.

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

What are you talking about? At 5 years old a child is mature enough to decide to forever alter their body and go through with taking sex change hormones.

And it is beautiful!

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

I don't understand this meme. Literally no Democrat is in favor of banning all guns nor confiscating guns. In fact only Trump a suggested this out of every politician.

Attached: PresDonaldTrumpscreencapture800x430.png (394 KB, 800x430)

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

Liberals love exploiting children. You can't criticize them and stupid people think the message is more powerful coming from a child. Pic related.

Attached: image[1].jpg (26 KB, 700x370)

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

be american
go to safety lesson
get shot

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

"I CANT LET DRUMPFP GET HIS WAY"

"OOPS JUST ACCIDENTALLY SHOT A STUDENT ON THE CEILING. IMPEACH DRUMPF. GIMME GALLONS OF RAPEFUGEE SEMEN TO DRINK"

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

Teacher from CA
did it on purpose

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/14/teacher-accidentally-fires-gun-in-class-students-injured.html

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/03/13/teacher-accidentally-fires-gun-california-high-school-during-class-public-safety/422692002/

time.com/5199328/seaside-high-school-gun/

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/teacher-accidentally-fires-gun-class-students-injured-53733773

shut the fuck up you fucking stupid burger piece of shit. You also have google, search the news ,motherfucker cunt.

Grayson White
Grayson White

Nice tits, didn’t read

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

but he didn't get shot tho. It's just cnn being cnn with a clickbait headline and a big letdown when you read it.

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

How convenient for CNN and the Left.

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

CNN

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

Jesus...

Attached: 1520815881361.gif (757 KB, 500x363)

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

What teacher? A teacher of what?

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

How does accidentally firing a gun once "injure" three students?

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

Indeed.

Attached: 1520995646182.jpg (190 KB, 1080x853)

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

Yea, if anything the regulation needs to be put into education rather than shutting it all down, cause we're only a few years away from people being able to make their own guns..

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

emotional ransom

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

psychological horror

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

idk, but the bottom of the picture cuts of at "a teacher of a public safety..."

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

Sounds like the kids learned a very important lesson on firearms safety.

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

has the trust of parents to not diddle their kids
can't fucking follow simple rules of gun safety/handling.
welp better blame the gun right. totally not the teacher's fault for being a chuckle fuck that can't keep his trigger off the finger.

Here's a blurb from the article so you don't give them page views

"Dennis Alexander, who is Seaside City's mayor pro tem and a reserve officer with the Sand City Police Department, was teaching a lesson at Seaside High School in Seaside when he pointed his gun into the ceiling and accidentally fired it, said Abdul Pridgen, the city's police chief.
A 17-year-old student was injured by a bullet fragment or by debris that fell from the ceiling, Pridgen said.
The injuries appeared superficial, police said."

or by debris
OR BY DEBRIS
They really are going for the throat on these headlines. with a headline like that it makes you think much worse has happened. activating almonds it does. also, how about we don't teach nervous inexperienced people at a school with live ammo. It's like they're setting it up to fail, hmmmmmmmmm.

Nathan James
Nathan James

a faggot untrained teacher
He's a police officer you stupid nigger

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

Jesus Christ, this. What the fuck? It's so fucking stupid, I feel like it has to be a setup.

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

People do that now. You don’t need 3D printing to make an Ak 47 or ar 15

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

Read that as Ben Carson died
I almost had a heart attack.

James Smith
James Smith

HURRY QUICK ANOTHER TEACHER JUST SO HAPPENED TO DO SOMETHING GUN RELATED!!!-cnn
where were all these teacher gun headlines before trump wanted to arm teachers? oh that's right...

Attached: hmmhh.jpg (17 KB, 500x285)

Lucas White
Lucas White

Giving safety course
Pointing a gun at someone
Using a loaded gun
Having their finger on the trigger
How the fuck are those people allowed to teach gun safety?

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

Yeah, police have terrible trigger discipline.

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

Step 0 be funded by Soros

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

my fiance is a teacher, she has a math degree and has a masters degree as well. Smart enough to me, bad teachers just shit up the rep for the good ones.

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

to me, the teach is an idiot?

The republicans

Donal Trump is the almighty god

The Democrats

its all Trump's fault, because he is a almighty god.

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

make their own guns
People do that now. It isnt hard. Here is a VICE documentary about illiterate cave people in Pakistan making clones of modern firearms. They are suprisingly good considering they are hand made in fucking mud huts and caves.

youtu.be/FinRqCocwGE

People think guns are complex. They aren't at all.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

It says teacher in the OP

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

he didn't point the gun at the student. He shot the ceiling and the kid either caught spall (unlikely) or got some ceiling tile in his eye (likely).

but yeah. they're fucking up the training for a reason.

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

IT HAS BEGUN

gun alarms everywhere user was right

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

He's a reserve police officer, and it showed
Stupid coon can't even handle a gun so you know he isn't going to the range

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

Literally no Democrat is in favor of banning all guns nor confiscating guns
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4AcjyuV38
wasamalaikum you liberal mutt faggot, gas yourself

Attached: 1508729826113.jpg (57 KB, 600x600)

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

People think cops are automatically gun experts. Cops only need to fire like 250 rounds a year to stay qualified and many only do the bare minimum. I shoot that much in a single range session sometimes. I guarantee I'm more skilled with firearma than the majority of cops. And I know 50 civilians that put me to shame with their skills.

I have a friend whose father used to compete at the national level. He has learned from his father his whole life. Dude can put all the bullets from the same hole most of the time. He just removes the bullseye from the target.

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

Exactly, and now the msm is parading this little faggot from, wait for it, California as the prime example of why teachers shouldn't be armed in the classroom
Heard he winged some kids for extra optics points, like he was told to

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

that was a pretty cool video.

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

some teachers are idiots
sounds like some teachers need to be fired

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

The "made as china" part always cracks me up. Pakistani knock off clone guns of knock of Chinese clones of American guns... That's when you know you are getting quality. But they still look halfway decent.

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

When I was 10, a friend and I put on a gun safety demonstration for our 4-H competition. We won a 2nd place ribbon. We demonstrated with a rifle and shotgun, and didn't shoot anyone. The adults weren't the least bit concerned, because this was the late 80s and handling firearms was a part of life.

Now even the cops can't be trusted not to be fuckups.

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

Wait, so you think Trump's suggestion was to just randomly give guns to random teachers? FUCK OFF YOU GOD DAMN KIKE NIGGER TRASH!

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

sounds like some teachers need to be fired
If only that was possible

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

I wonder if they're accurate at a distance, not that the Taliban is known for accuracy. They seriously take pot shots at marines from way to far away to be of serious threat and get their ass handed to them by a javelin.

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

did any of you actually read the article? at all? talk about a bunch of dumb cunts just taking what they're told on Sup Forums of all places.

this is literally the guy who trump wants armed and ready to go.

A teacher at a California high school accidentally fired a gun in a classroom on Tuesday afternoon during a lecture on "public safety awareness," authorities said.
Dennis Alexander, who also serves as a reserve police officer with Sand City, discharged the weapon at Seaside High School about 1:20pm, according to police.

baka.com.au/world/north-america/teacher-accidentally-fires-gun-in-class-injures-student-20180315-p4z4eq.html

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

It's a big ass country, of course accidents will happen.
"X happened!" is never a big deal.
Ask how many of X happened, what's the relative sample, how often?
Of course this is bad optics but the only reason it's bad optics is because people are too stupid to just understand this.

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

Attached: teacher-lol.jpg (148 KB, 1024x772)

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

california
unverifiable

Carter King
Carter King

See

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

Thank kek for the chaos.

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

some states have been doing this for years with no problems whatsoever.

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

That liberal shithead did it on purpose and the kid was in on it.
Fake and gay

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

Attached: image.jpg (172 KB, 1536x1150)

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

burger
He's baguette.

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

California
Yeah he did it deliberately.

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

Attached: 1516077525086.png (414 KB, 676x424)

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

you have to be really fucking gullible and naive to believe that

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

The answer is to increase teachers' pay by 50% or more. I know that most despise public schools and think me an idiot. However, for the foreseeable future, this is the education most will receive. At any rate, by increasing the pay, a competition for these higher salaries will commence. This will bring in better people. I know from my associations (however minor) with the students in the Arts and Humanities that these people are slugs who are only looking for an easy job. Some minor exceptions, but mostly just slugs. Competition.

Inb4 muh home schooling. The main thing your children will learn in school is how to socialize. The level of today's education is nearly retard level. I supplement my children's educations because I know this. Your children need to love, laugh, scheme and suffer with their friends and enemies. The ability to survive these challenges is the real education.

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

Why do they still make revolvers?

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

people ask more quesitons instead of answering the fact. It was staged. You do not fucking use live rounds during safty training. The US military does not, the Police do not...soooooooooooooo

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

Last I heard, the plan was to keep the firearms in a safe. I'd still prefer a couple of grunts standing guard (at least they can shoot straight), but this will at least give reason for pause.

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

fuck off, everyone knows it's OP who is the idiot.
youtube.com/watch?v=0-WvD2_swno

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

Fun, nostalgia and not having to police your brass.

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

little fucker probably deserved it

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

according to sources who are familiar with their thinking

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

You know the funny part (not so funny actually)? One student was hit in the neck with a bullet fragment. This might have been a larger fragment.....

This is why I always have a chuckle when seeing those Antifa idiots waving their guns around. In a real situation, most would probably die from friendly fire.

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

the teacher was a trained cop
but keep larping

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

ATF BTFO by sand niggers and a tongueless arms manufacturer, guns look decent, possibly better than taurus, Id be wary of those handloads though.

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

This is some weak ass logic, pussy defeatist.

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

Not the first time something like this happened.

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

Larping? I was merely agreeing with user that there should not have been ammunition anywhere near that pistol. Go find yourself a friendly dog and put your mouth to some good use.

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

I remember that. Fuckek! He scared them out the door when he brought out the rifle!

Attached: TopKek.jpg (11 KB, 225x225)

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

For sure a setup it’s a load of fucking bullshit.
maybe we should arm teachers in classrooms as a first line of defence, ya know common sense
magically less then a month later oy vey it’s another Shoah shut it down now!

Attached: 380B1C11-3A8D-4E53-B2A0-49B3F6F36E1C.gif (2.04 MB, 712x400)

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

we were given freedom of choice.

Giving up your freedom of choice is a choice, but it's also giving yourself to the devil.

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

How does one fuck up that bad...? Seriously my gun sits on my desk at condition 1 24/7 and never one had negligent discharge. Teaching my gf, nervous as fuck any time she touches a gun, how to shoot it, even she didn't accidentally fire some place it didn't belong. I just don't get how people can be so fucking stupid.
video related burns my soul to the core.

Attached: JUST.jpg (93 KB, 352x360)

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

nothing of value was lost.

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

35 here and during hunting season all through the 90’s guns were in the back window rack. Now days thanks to mass illegal immigration and gun control laws and safe spaces. More regulation sees a spike in crime.

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

It's an extremely obvious bullshit story; propaganda. Anyone that knows anything about guns wouldn't have had the gun loaded, with a safety off, aimed at a student, and have pulled the trigger.

Attached: 1520706320271.png (91 KB, 534x363)

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

One thing left out of the stories is that the teacher is a sworn police reserve officer.

He's actually one of the people we're all supposed to depend on after the guns are all gone.

James Martin
James Martin

Trump says teachers should be allowed to carry guns in classrooms with a valid carry permit
Media instantly tries to subvert it with a story about negligent gun owner
Either you let people with CCW permits carry in classrooms and get rid of gun-free zones, or you have to raise taxes to pay for security. Our Congressmen, judges and other Agents of the State are better protected than our children.

Attached: 57c.png (292 KB, 680x603)

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

ALL OF THEM

Attached: E5816B94-AA46-48E6-8408-B1BD831ED86E.gif (625 KB, 260x242)

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

Yeah imagine what an american with a hobby grade cnc mill can make in their garage. Tabletop mills are only like $1000 now. You cant make parts more than like 1 foot x 1 foot but that is good enough to make everything but a rifle barrel.

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

Salinas, CA

Fully mexican class, probably a mexican teacher. Shame none of those anchors took a bullet

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

If you link me a /b/ post for r34, I'll show you your pic related tit fucking r34.

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

How fucking stupid and helpless has our nation decided it wants to be? Like jesus fucking christ being a bumbling fucking idiot seems to be the ideal nowadays.

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

Just the way the jews like it. Don't worry, goy, just put everything on your credit card amd buy a new house and car using loans. Give up your guns, don't have kids, and take mind numbing anti-depressants and eat junk food filled with hormones that make you a soyboy.

youtu.be/93ByMEx50Zc
Big brother will take care of everything. Go to sleep.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

doesn't trust teachers with guns
trusts teachers to take care of your kid
you know if you kill yourself I think we might be able to raise our national IQ

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Because sometimes the best tool for the job is the simplest one.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

archive.org/details/Expedient_Homemade_Firearms_9mm_Submachine_Gun_P_A_Luty_Paladin_Press

A book documenting what a Brit made in his garage.

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

What's also fucked is even if you disagree with it's illegal to just pull your kid out of the school system, unless you have time to homeschool which most people don't nowadays because both parents usually work.

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

This, they should just shut down the public school system, it doesn't work.

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

He's also the acting mayor.
ci.seaside.ca.us/directory.aspx?EID=5

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

They should also be a lot easier to fire

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

Was the teacher teaching the kids gun safety? If so, why?

I assumed this law would essentially make it okay for teachers with CC's to just carry in school, out of sight, out of mind, and unbeknownst to any little shitfuck looking to shoot up the school

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

If the kid is old enough to be left at home, then all they need is the learning material and perhaps a computer for some courses. otherwise school is nothing but a cheap babysitter. Homeschooling is easy and much better.

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

The old communist standby of turning kids against parents. Mao and Stalin woukd he proud.

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

condition 1
Are you serious nigga
Keep that safety off pussy

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

CNN is 100% fake news.

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

fake news

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

Trump is the one too stupid to handle a gun properly

Teacher was in California. Surprised yet?

William Cox
William Cox

Mine's in Kindergarten, so not old enough to read course material on their own. Also homeschooling at least in my state requires an intense mandatory 6 hours logged into the computer and doing bookwork and projects which was nearly impossible with both the spouse and I working full time and trying to take care of the house.
Giving the option once he's old enough to read on his own though since that would curb a lot of the dependency on us to do the work other than when there's help needed.

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

Pretty sure this was a gun safety class, not in a fucking school. The student was likely some old fart who wanted a gun but whos wife made him take lessons.

Jace Long
Jace Long

GUNS BTFO

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

fake news is

your mom's not a fat-assed skank taking dicks on the reg

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

Why didn't Trump rush in with his brazen fists of fury?

Is it perhaps that Trump is a fat fucking faggot instead of an Iron Fist like he claims?!?

Why is Trump impotent?

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

this isn't surprising.

It's utterly predictable, right down to the statistics, how many kids are going to get hurt or die due to accidental discharges.

For all of you who say "I'm not that much of an idiot!" and "That would never have happened if he had taken the proper precautions!", please take a moment to remember that acquaintance who's a total idiot. Now, picture that person with a gun.

No - you can't give IQ tests before a person gets a gun. No, you can't take it away because they've accidentally discharged in the past, so long as it hasn't hurt anyone.

Now, picture that person as your son or daughter's teacher, giving this demonstration. Nope, you don't know ahead of time that they're going to be the one giving the demonstration. You aren't there when it happens. You don't know and you can't do anything ahead of time to prevent it.

Perhaps now you can see why, perhaps, people might be a little hesitant to arm teachers.

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

Now, picture that person as your son or daughter's teacher, giving this demonstration.
Why the fuck is there a "demonstration" in the first place? What the fuck is the teacher trying to "demonstrate"?

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

Trips don't lie... but... fuck...

David Myers
David Myers

FALSE FLAG

Alexander had been teaching about public safety awareness, police said.

Classes resumed at the Seaside school resumed shortly after the incident.

Alexander also serves as a reserve police officer for the Sand City police and is a Seaside city councilman.<<<

FALSE FLAG

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

baseless rambling

Boy you're going to need some Gorilla Munch for all those rustles jimmies.

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

Affirmative-action hire. 'Nuff said.

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

mr kimmelstein pls

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

You just photo shopped that yourself shill KYS

Attached: 1467741682390.jpg (52 KB, 797x789)

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

cheri mossberg
mossberg

Attached: Mossberg-Shotgun.jpg (464 KB, 800x1083)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit